Diablerie Ch. 17: Master's Routine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evan took her by the back of the head and with his cock right on her tongue, gave at least eight solid pumps of cum into her mouth. It coated her tongue and I lended a finger to make sure any drip was put right back in her mouth. Tamara turned to me when the last drop had been milked from Evan, and slowly she kissed me, his warm cum sliding between our lips as we shared his delight. Together we licked and pulled from each other, playfully fighting over who would get the bigger taste, but giving up large drops as we kissed.

When it was all gone and both of our throats and stomachs were well coated in his seed, we kissed a few more times, and crawled up to Evan's side. Evan leaned and kissed us one by one, his energy already sinking from how many times we had fucked him on top of work. "Tomorrow I might need a rest, girls."

"Don't worry Master," Tamara cooed. "We'll take good care of you." Evan crawled into bed, his breathing shallow.

"And you can get all the rest you need."

"Mmhmm." Evan grumbled, his head drooping into a comfortable position.

"Goodnight Master." We said in unison.

"Goodnight Princesses." He said with his lips barely parting. "Sweet dreams."

12