All Comments on 'Diagnosing a Fetish Ch. 02'

by sgary3434

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You’ve fallen off badly. This is straight up garbage.

asteroth1980asteroth1980over 2 years ago

A great new story in the making again! I absolutely loved that part where she watch what was on that memory key. She obviously found one amazingly perverted therapist! :-)

And to the Anonymous who commented before me... Shut up please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I rarely bother to comment.... but I can't let the only comment so far be a bad one.... you're going somewhere with this and I'm going to be along for the ride.... You don't need my approval, but you have it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent stuff once again! Mallory took a big step, but she's still got a long way to go. :)

The dream sequence was actually my favorite part; very sensual, but I liked the absurd ending and scene where she woke up afterwards. It was jarring (in a good way!) like a real dream would be. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Also came here for to say that first comment sucks. I am really looking forward to the next chapter. I'd love to see some pants mess if she gets too in the moment with her impulses!

trewq175trewq175over 2 years ago

This looks promising. Im very interested to see where this goes. Especially like the dream sequence.

PoopyPants82PoopyPants82over 2 years ago

I'm so glad you're back in action! I'm really digging the different vibe of this story, and the main character's hang-ups I think are really relatable. I remember feeling that way early on when I was much younger. I'd come and then be instantly ashamed. I can't wait to see where you go with this one. I've been reading scat erotica online for 25 years, and you are in my top 3 all-time favorite writers, and easily the best that is actively writing. Thanks for sharing your work with us!

woodseaveswoodseavesalmost 2 years ago

A powerful continuation that pulls no punches and goes right to the core of the human soul's dark side. Cogratulations on writing such a fascinatingly disturbing story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersgary3434@sgary3434
Hello everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to be going on an extended hiatus. I know I have two ongoing series and I'm sure you're patiently awaiting the next chapters, but I don't have the time to write anymore. Thanks for your understanding.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES