Diamond in the Rough Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve took pictures of the whole process and soon they had closed the wounds on the elephant with what looked like superglue. When he zoomed back out, he saw a dust cloud coming towards the elephant and soon spied a capture truck.

By this time, April was barely dressed, still looking devastatingly sexy, and clinging to his side watching the whole affair. They watched as the men brought the elephant out of its sedation and with ropes guided the elephant to the capture truck. The whole process was very quick and efficient and soon the group of men and the capture truck were on their way down the road.

As far as Steve knew, none of the men had seen their little love nest under the Jacaranda tree. While this part of the world contains many dangerous animals, the most dangerous is man and he fervently hoped they had not been observed. What they saw could very well have just been the capture of an elephant for a zoo, but it could also be something a little more nefarious.

April and Steve adjourned back to their blanket, where they continued their aborted cuddling and aftercare. Steve lay back on the blanket and April cuddled on his chest, making a nest in his chest hair. He rubbed the knots out of her back and shoulders while she purred contentedly on his chest. Very soon, he felt her body relax and then twitch slightly as she fell asleep on his chest.

As he held the napping April in his arms, Steve began pondering what he had just seen. He was by no means an expert, but what he had seen seemed like a very straightforward capture. The exception had been the part where they put packets under the elephant's skin. He assumed it could've been some kind of time release drugs, but somehow, he didn't think so. He made a mental note to find out what had just happened.


Chapter 2

Steve loved holding April in his arms almost as much and she loved being held by him. Moments like this were serene, soul satisfying and both felt a sense of contentment. Unfortunately, the sun was heading towards the horizon and they need to leave their love nest in order to make it back to Capetown before dark.

Steve kissed April on the forehead and she purred as she snuggled deeper into his arms. Steve's arms instinctively tightened lovingly around her as he kissed her once more. He could tell she didn't want to move, but he kissed her once more and whispered, "It's time to get up my love. We have to leave or it will be dark when we get to Capetown."

April whimpered, clung tighter to him and wrapped her legs around his thick muscular thigh. She pressed her womanly folds against his thick thigh muscles, creating pressure on her still sensitive clit. She began slowly hunching her hips, letting it be known that she wanted more of the scorching bliss that only he can create inside her.

Steve smiled to himself and his heartbeat like jungle drums answering her body's message of unquenchable desire. He felt himself thicken yearning for what she was offering and for a moment considered claiming her one more time before they left, but logic won out. He quickly rolled over on top of her with his thigh pressed tightly against her clit. He roared, nibbling on her neck while his kept the sensual pressure on her clit.

He felt her body arching into his, aching to get more stimulus. When she achingly moaned a needful plea, he growled, "Are you trying to seduce me my gorgeous sub?"

She arched her neck into his nibbling lips and whispered seductively, "Oh yes master! I want you one more time before we go."

He pulled back from her lifting himself onto his arms as he looked into her impassioned face. Her lips were plump, begging for a kiss, while her lust lidded eyes showed him the depth of her desire. As much as he wanted to give in to her request, he knew they needed to get back. He figured this would be a great opportunity and he snarled, "You're trying to seduce me, even after I told you we need to leave?"

April's eyes opened wide with his tone and his words. Much of the fire inside her flared higher as she responded, "Yes master! I don't want to go home yet and I want to feel you inside me again!" She saw the stern look in his eyes and her heart leapt in her chest, while the heat in her loins blazed higher. April bit her lip while her knees trembled. She knew she was playing with fire, but she needed him to tame her once more. Then with the hopefulness in her voice she asked, "Does this mean I need to be punished?"

Steve grinned and responded, "Yes it does my sultry and seductive sub ... Yes, it does!"

April smiled devilishly and scraped her already enflamed nipples against the hair on his chest. When he punished her, she always seemed to be the winner. He would combine pain with pleasure until she couldn't tell the difference. His torment would continue until she was in a blissful fog, but he would carry on until she was insane with need and couldn't think straight. When her mind was blank and her body shivering with unquenchable passion, only then would he give her the release she craved.

Steve leapt to his feet and while he dressed, he kept a hungry eye on his seductive sub squirming with erotic yearning. She was so gorgeously alluring that sometimes it was difficult to keep from giving in to her bratty seductions. However, they both knew that her spoiled little girl tantrums needed to be tamed and he was the one to do it.

She watched him dress and felt the butterflies in her stomach as she wondered how he was going to punish her. She didn't worry about him hurting her, because she knew he was playing with her and his torment would be something that would make her squirm in erotic heat. As he put on his shirt, he gave her a mischievous smile that made her quiver in anticipation. She didn't know what he was going to do, but his looks told her that she was going to love it.

Once he was dressed, he lifted her off the blanket, pulled her bra and panties off and then covered her with her short little sundress. The dress barely covered her breasts or the cheeks of her ass, but she was legal. He tied her hands behind her back and when he turned to look into her eyes, he saw smoldering lust begging to be tamed. She squirmed into his arms and whispered, "Discipline me and make me behave. Make me your obedient sub and harness my love ... master."

Steve lifted her into his arms, set her in the passenger seat of their opal cadet and buckled her seat belt around her. Steve went back, cleared the blanket and gathered his ropes and camera equipment as he made all preparations to leave. When he was finally done, he looked over at April and her fiery lustful appetite radiated from her face. She was squirming in her seat as her eyes begged him use her anyway, he wanted. She was so bewitchingly seductive it took everything had not to take her where she sat.

Steve's lips descended upon hers in a dominating and passionate kiss. Meanwhile his hands toyed with her turgid nipples until she gasped into his kiss. Then he used two little pieces of rope to tie her knees open, one to the door and the other to the stick shift. With her legs tied wide he teased her drenched pussy and pretentious clit. He started the car and before he began the drive home he said, "My precocious little pet you are not allowed to cum until we are home."

After Steve shifted through the gears, he teased April's clit, g-spot and nipples until she was panting like a steam engine. As the drive went on April mewled and wheezed erotically as she writhed in carnal heat. Her face showed the strain of blissful anguish as she fought the molten heat between her thighs.

He knew all of her erogenous zones and played her like a fiddle all the way to Capetown. The only times his fingers were not inside her or teasing her was when he needed to shift the gears. As Steve pulled into their carport, April was vibrating like a guitar string and her eyes were glassy with a scorching heat, lost in subspace.

Steve carried her into their rented house and up to the master bedroom. April's quivering and sensuous mews told him that she was desperate for him to finish her, but she was his to take when he wanted to. He stripped her and paid homage to the woman he loved, as he kissed every erogenous zone he could find. By the time, he was finished April was a mess of writhing womanly flesh, insane for her master's love.

Now he was finally ready, he thrust inside her, and immediately all of April's pent up fervor exploded into an erotic earthquake of unparalleled force. As he relentlessly pounded her clit, her multiple orgasms swept her away, but she was still joyfully dancing in the middle of the upheaval. The fiery power of their union freed her from her earthly existence and yet she felt graceful moving inside the massive eruption. Just as in real life, her earthquake produced orgasmic tsunami after tsunami. However, while her form was battered by muscle clenching seizures of ecstasy, her mind and heart were soaring on clouds of love

Each time they made love, Steve gave her more orgasms than the average woman had her entire life. For the next half hour, he took her every way he wanted until she was a hot sticky mess, but she never felt more beautiful or loved than she did at this moment. By the time he finally shot his seed inside her, April was soaring through the heaven's clouds of unequaled love and rapture. Her eyes were wide open, yet unseeing and her breaths came in heavy gasps. Her mouth was wide open with a look of enraptured astonishment on her face.

Steve cuddled her in his arms as her body settled down and her heart floated back to earth. As the trembling in her body died down and her breathing became normal again April sighed, "Oh Steve, oh my master."

She snuggled deeper inside his hugging embrace and felt his love washing over her. Her eyes filled with tears of joy and love and she knew deep in her soul that this was the man for her. Her chest heaved in cathartic sobs and she felt Steve's arms tighten around her. He reached over to the nightstand and gave her juice box to drink. When she was finished, he scooped her up in his arms and took her to the bath where he washed and massaged her. Towards the end as her eyes were getting heavy, he rinsed her off and then put her to bed where she fell into an immediate dream filled sleep.

After several hours sleep April woke again, but it was still dark. Every muscle in her body was sore, but she was especially sore between her legs and at her nipples. Her soreness felt exquisitely wonderful, and she smiled from ear to ear. She dreamily remembered everything it took to make her feel this way. Then she looked over at the handsome man snoring lightly in the bed beside her. He looked so serene, casually wrapped in the covers and her heart jumped in her chest.

She lay down, propped her head on the pillow, and watched him sleep. There was something very basic about watching him sleep. That bone-deep ache in her chest was back as she snuggled next to him. Now that she knew love, how could she ever live without him? When she let him capture her, she also captured him. Now they were bound together not by ropes or chains, but by their hearts and their need for each other. The loving leash that binds them had two ends and while sometimes it looked as if he had control, in reality she allowed him to dominate her.

As she watched him sleep, calm overcame her. All of her fears had vanished. She was filled with a loving solace. She felt at peace as she watched his chest rise and fall. No one could see her watching him. It was just her and her heart watching this man. He filled her with a love she had always dreamed of. He was not a beautiful model, but to her he was the most gorgeous thing God had ever put on this earth.

This man dominated all her heart, her mind, her soul and her body. She ached to touch him, to kiss him and show him all the love inside her. She lightly ran her fingers over his body, afraid to wake him and break the spell. The hairs on his chest tickled her hand. The heat from his body seeped into her, making her heart beat faster and her womanly parts wet with desire.

As she looked at him, she felt her whole life changing. The love that she had always dreamed of was hers for the taking. He was lying there under her fingertips, under her lips with her eyes stroking his skin. With him, she felt a contentment and happiness. She felt a passion she had only read about and her whole body vibrated with a loving desire.

It was hard for April to describe her feelings right now. The betrayal of her father had left a deep hole of sadness inside her, but having Steve next to her helped. He was so different from any other man she had ever met. When they were together, he was 100% there. He was never distracted and always seemed to know her emotional state. If she were suffering or happy he always knew, what to do and what she needed. He made her feel loved, safe, desired and appreciated. She could always count on him and she knew he cared for her more than anyone else ever had.

He was an addiction and she was compelled to touch him. It was a sensual kind of electricity that jumped from his skin to her fingers and she needed it to breathe. She lightly ran her fingers over his massive arms and felt her whole-body tingle. Oh God, he made her feel ... feel ... adored, protected, sexy and incredibly alive. With her heart pounding, she laid her head on his chest and wrapped her arms around him.

Steve woke as April made her nest on his chest. He thought having the beautiful woman you love snuggling into your chest was a brilliant way to wake. Steve wrapped his arms around her feeling her satiny skin under his roaming fingers. She ignited deep feelings inside him and he held on, not wanting to let go.

She was a real woman and she challenged him. He wouldn't settle for anything except all of her and neither would she. Steve pulled her tighter in his arms understanding what a treasure she was and he needed to treat her right. When he found someone as perfect as she was, he delighted in her inspiration and treated her like the jewel she is. Soon they both fell back asleep entangled in each other's arms.

*****

When April woke the next morning, Steve had already left for work. She didn't have to show up at the hospital until the afternoon shift and she stretched her seriously sore and taxed muscles. She smiled deeply remembering the reason why her body was so sore. The smile remained on her face for the rest of the morning as she did some laundry and house cleaning.

April mused over their time together. They met when her father used her as a pawn to force Steve relinquish his paper on mercury poisoning coming from his oil refinery. In the midst of a kidnapping and her father's manipulation Steve and April had an incredible night of passion that cemented their hearts together.

After her father's treachery they moved to Los Angles where their love grew as April attended Medical school and Steve was operations engineer for a water bottling plant. For the length of Steve's two-year contract their love and passion for each other grew, as well as, their careers. At the end of Steve's contract, he took another contract in exotic Capetown, South Africa while fortunately April was in hot demand and found a medical residency in the same city.

They both enjoyed South Africa. There was a wildness about the place with suggestions of danger, but that could have been just the different culture. The city of Capetown was cosmopolitan with great shopping, beaches, hiking and restaurants and within an hour's drive were some of the most beautiful wineries in the world.

While Texas was home, they both enjoyed traveling and living in different places all over the world. They had decided that they would continue to travel to as many countries as they could, for as long as they could. At some point they would settle down, get married back in Texas and raise a family.

As lunchtime came, she ate some leftover fish in the salad she made and then began to get ready for work. When she finally slipped into her scrubs, most of her muscle soreness was gone, but the blissful smile still adorned her face. Everyone at the hospital had seen them together and their love was oblivious to anyone that saw them, so everyone knew what the smile on her face meant. Even her time cleaning up the accidents in the ER didn't diminish the blissful smile adorning her face.

All the women at the hospital were jealous of her stunning beauty, but also the way she and Steve cherished each other. Their love was one of those timeless stories that seem to reside in faire tales. April had everything, beauty, money, brains and a man that worshiped her ... it didn't seem fair.

12