Diamond in the Rough Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During her modeling career she had modeled virtually naked and on occasion was actually naked, so photos showing her nude body hadn't really bothered her. As matter of fact, she was kind of turned on at the thought of people staring at her naked body. She even imagined people masturbating while staring at photos of her nude form. She long held the fantasy of people watching while Steve teased and coaxed rapturous ecstasy from her bound nude form.

During their time in California they had gone to a BDSM club called Bliss and April loved having everyone ogling her nakedly exposed flesh, while Steve drove her mad with ecstasy. She loved it so much that her master took her there at least once a month. Each time they went Steve exposed her in a new and exciting way. April was thrilled beyond anything she had ever experienced and she loved being the star attraction while Steve heaped pain, ecstasy, and more orgasms than she could count on her.

Having crowds mesmerized by her writhing naked body increased her exhilaration tenfold. Her master would always display her for at least a half an hour before he started her torment and when the display time was up, the exhibitionism and anticipation had her delirious with need. When he started his delightful torment, it was all she could do to keep from cumming right away and he never left until she was physically, mentally and emotionally exhausted.

She loved being displayed by her master and having people gaze at her while he took her to nirvana. She also loved modeling naked and doing glamour photography in front of the camera. However, her erotic photography had to be under the direction of her master. She had been asked to do some erotic photography and was very uncomfortable doing it until she and Steve did it together.

The only thing that bothered her about someone taking the photographs of her were that they were private times between her and Steve. These were times when she let down her guard and gave herself completely to the man she loved. The photos were private, intimate and loving times that master and sub shared and she didn't like someone intruding these cherished moments.

Her times with Steve had likewise left her feeling safe and secure. Steve had saved her life several times and had always protected and taken care of her. So, she was not worried about her safety and went about her normal routine at the hospital. Tonight, was not a very busy night, but she kept busy until about 7 o'clock when she went to the cafeteria for dinner... Alone.

She was sitting in the cafeteria when two men dressed as doctors sat beside her at her table. They may have been dressed as doctors but they certainly didn't look like doctors. Both men were large looking hardened and rough, with neither man smiling. Immediately the tiny hairs on the back of her neck stood up and her senses told her something was wrong here.

April excused yourself immediately got up from the table, but as she turned to leave both men grabbed her and a cloth was pressed over her face. Her mind reeled and she felt her legs began to buckle. One of the men swung her into his arms and carried her out the door. By the time they had passed the door April had passed out in the man's arms and by the time anyone at the hospital noticed that April was gone she was in the van heading out of Capetown.

12