Highland Heaven

Story Info
A love story.
1.9k words
4.59
11.1k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a fine morning they both thought as they emerged from a small Guesthouse in the Highland village of Lochinver, a gorgeous fishing port set in the West coast of Sutherland in Scotland. June was the taller of the two women, towering a whole 12 inches above her partner Pix, but 5 years younger.

It was mid August, the skies were a clear royal blue and the sun shone down warming the air to above 20 degrees. A mild breeze blew away any hint of Scottish midges, whilst Pix's hair wafted over her face as she attempted to gather herself for the day ahead. June had short dark hair, which was still wet from an earlier shower, drying it in the morning sunshine seemed the natural thing to do.

A few tourists wandered the street looking into shop windows and just taking in the atmosphere. June and Pix entered a small shop with a café, just beyond their accommodation, to get some provisions for their walk into the hills. Pix was giggling as she followed June, who seemed to be the leader of the two. Some homemade sandwiches were on the counter, ham, cheese, and tuna. Whilst Pix debated with herself over what to have, the more decisive June picked a couple of Tuna sandwiches along with some bottled water and a couple of fruit bars. Pix paid the friendly shop assistant who looked at them and smiled.

Two women sharing a double room in a guesthouse in the Scottish Highlands soon caused a bit of a gossip amongst the locals, but no-one really cared, especially June and Pix. They had an obvious connection between them that showed their complete love and affection for each other. Times were changing, but these highland villages, always behind in their thinking, seemed fixed in an older time. There was something special in that, even if two gay woman found it a little archaic.

Pix took June's hand as they walked out of the village through a gate and along the river bank, gradually climbing above the village. The heather,in full bloom with pinkness. covered the hillside, and an aroma of heather pollen filled their nostrils. It was special.

Pix followed in Junes footsteps along the path desperately trying to keep up. Being a foot shorter, her steps were not as long, so at times she was almost jogging. June's slim and sexy legs slowing down, on occasion, to allow Pix to keep up. It was a day to be spent together, not walking one behind the other. Had there been any onlookers, it would have been clear that these two women loved one another; their connection was unbreakable, and their love for one another beamed from them almost as strongly as the sun beamed down upon them.

Laughing, chatting, giggling - something they did so often togethee - they talked of their adventure.

The higher they climbed, the smaller the river became, small waterfalls cascading over the rocks; an eagle soared above in the warm thermals. Not another person for miles, just the natural beauty of the hillside.

Neither June nor Pix knew the area but they marvelled at its sheer beauty, peace and naturalness; it felt so good to be so close to nature at its best.

Stopping by a fabulous pool below a waterfall, the ladies decided to rest. June taking her backpack off, got out the sandwiches and a small rug which she spread on the heather-covered ground. The sweat on her back was clearly visible, something upon which Pix commented, as she giggled and lifted the hem of June's T-shirt over her head, letting it dry in the warm breeze.

Junes firm and sexy breasts were exposed to the fresh air, she rarely wore a bra when relaxed, there never seemed a need, and today was no different. Pix gave each nipple a sweet kiss as she so often did. June looked down at her lover, her partner, her all. Pix looked up, smiling.

Looking at each other, and then the mountain pool, they both had the same idea. Pix, who was an odd mixture of propriety (an upper-class background and all that) and mischief (often provoked by June's presence), giggled as she stripped. She started with her walking boots, which were followed by top, shorts and panties. Smiling at June, she jumped into the pool making a spash.

"Hurry up June," she shouted, "it's lovely!"

"Oh and that's why your nipples are so hard?" June laughed.

"No, that's your fault! Come on, in you get!"

Smitten by the sight of her naked lover playing the water nymph, June stripped too, jumping in, only to shiver at the touch of the cold water. Her nipples suddenly hardened, as she broke out in goosebumps. But she hardly had time to worry about that, as Pix jumped on her, and they both ended up under water, gasping for air as they surfaced.

June just took Pix in her arms, holding her tight to her chest, the embrace between them instant, lips joining, tongues fighting for dominance but the love paramountly evident had anyone been watching...maybe the Eagle from above or a deer on the high hill - but no human within miles.

Their hands were all over each other as they kissed with utter passion.

June splashed about, as Pix crawled on her back, kissing her neck and nipping her with her teeth.

"You are mine, June," she said, "I love you with all my heart."

"I love you more," said June, as ever.

"I know," Pixe giggled.

Sighing, June declared her undying love for her petite partner, before laughing and saying:

"Now get out of this pool, lie on the rug and let me make love to you in the warm sunshine."

Grinning, Pix looked at her lover.

"Yes, Miss!"

They grinned at each other. Depending on their mood, the loving dominance would shift from one to the other.

Pix slowly climbed out of the water, droplets covering her body and glistening like jewels on her skin. June soon followed, straddling her waist and kneeling either side of Pix's body, lowering her head as she took Pix's lips to her own in a loving embrace once moree, sucking and enjoying the mixing of their saliva.

Pix just lay there, allowing her lover to take charge, as June began kissing her nose, her eyes, her chin, hungrily licking the drops of river water from her neck. Then she bit as she sucked, not a huge mark, but one to show who owned who, and endorsing the love between them.

Pix had her arms up over her head, as June gripped both wrists, holding them, locked together, as she kissed down her body. Licking between Pix's petite breasts, which she knew were as sensitive as they were tiny, June licked and then sucked on her nipples, which perked up, firm like small bullets. She sucked on them, hearing Pix moan as she did. lapping more moisture of fthe body before the afternoon sun dried it away. Pressing into Pix's navel with her tongue, she heard her lover sigh, felt her body move in sympathy; her lover, as ever, responding to June's demonstration of their love for each other.

As June worked her body lower, licking drops of water and kissing Pix's soft skin, she felt as though she was making love to Pix as if for the first time, yet knowing her body almost better than her own, as they had made love so many times, each moment better than the last.

Pix also knew what to do, and moved slightly, lifting her bum so June's hands could now slip under her cheek, squeezing and digging her manicured finger nails deep into the skin - another gentle marking of love and affection.

As June's head lowered, she sensed a new aroma, sweet heather mixed with that of Pix's nectar which by now was starting to lubricated her pussy lips and clit.

June's passion flared. She loved Pix's pussy, and devoured it, adoring it, feeding from it as though her life depended upon it; which was, in truth, the case. Lapping the outer lips, kissing the clit, she exposed the inner pinkness of Pix.

Hearing Pix moan increased her own pleasure, knowing that she satisfied her lover was as important to her as her own orgasms. Lapping and kissing her lover's most private places, her tongue darting in and out sucking the juices, as Pix's thighs gripped her head, holding it in place, building the eroticism of open air sex in the Scottish hills. Pix's nectar flowed down her throat as she swallowed every drop.

June could feel Pix suddenly tense, her orgasm building inside her. She told June how much she loved her:

"Feed on me darling, take me and make me yours."

June smiled. She knew that Pix was close to an almighty orgasm, as her petite body shook, her thighs tightened, and suddenly she squirted - washing June's face with the love they shared. June swallowing all she could, still gripping Pix as her orgasm reached its peak. shaking her and her shuddering body in complete spasm. She did not stop until Pix had started to calm - both having had pleasure.

June moved up and they lay beside each other..looking to the sky holding hands totally relaxed.

Pix started to move her hand over June's tummy, working it lower and pressing into her mound. June lay totally relaxed, her face sticky from the past half hour's love making. June felt her body reacting to Pix's presence, as her fingers teased the pussy lips, and her thumb rubbed her clit. She moaned loudly.

Pix knew that one of June's pleasures was being fisted, and her small hand was just perfect to satisfy the erotic feeling June got from being taken that way.

Working her fingers, twisting and turning in June, she gradually stretched her, cupping her own thumb as she slipped her hand into June, who gave a loud cry - pain and pleasure in one movement. Pix knew how good this felt for June; true lovers always knew how to please one another.

Gradually Pix fisted her hand. turning inside June, and then pumping in and out, looking at her face, she watched the joy build in her lover's body. She moved in and out, harder then softer, building the pleasure in June, and when she knew, that June was about to explode, she twisted her hand, making her lover scream, yelling and crying out in utter pleasure. Now it was Pix who was controlling everything; controlling her lover, controlling her with her fist but yet loving her with all her heart.

"You are MINE!" She declared.

"Always!" Screamed June as her whole body exploded in erotic spasms of pleasure.

This was a moment to treasure for both of them, lying in the heather, naked, satisfied, and above all in love.

Both Pix and June lay in the summer sunshine, their hot, and now very sticky bodies laying side by side, watching the Eagle soar far above them - probably all three with a contented smile, if Eagles can smile that is.

The water seemed the best place to be so they both jumped in the pool to clean up heads under water kissing and cuddling like two new lovers, which of course, was far from new to them. Skinny dipping was something June had done in her school days, it brought back memories that she longed to share with Pix.But that, as Pix so often says, is another story."