Diamond Pocahontas Does Anal

Story Info
Porn king LT tries anal with Diamond Pocahontas.
1.2k words
3.29
4.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"Once you take a huge black dick up your ass, you will never be the same, even if you're a strong Latin woman," Diamond Pocahontas said, with a happy sigh. The curvy, bronze-skinned and dark-haired Latin beauty lay on the bed, still aglow from some stupendous sex with none other than LT, the legendary African American porn star. Tonight was truly one for the ages, for real.

"Amen to that," LT chimed in, and the tall, handsome brother, director and star of numerous Buddha Bang Videos, flashed Diamond Pocahontas a wan smile. LT was quite tired and there's a good reason for that. Diamond Pocahontas is the kind of feisty gal who can sexually exhaust a brother in the bedroom, even one of the caliber of LT. With his dick sore, along with the rest of him, LT was soon snoring.

LT is the kind of brother that lots of women in the adult film industry love working with. Black, white or brown, the ladies like a handsome, charming brother who can rock their world in and out of the bedroom. LT is a gentleman outside the bedroom and a ferocious fucker in the bedroom, and that ladies can't get enough of him. That's why Diamond Pocahontas, Latin porn sensation, let LT talk her into doing her first interracial anal porn scene.

"Pussy," Diamond Pocahontas said, and she set aside the camera, and pulled the covers over herself and the snoring LT. earlier tonight at the studio, Diamond Pocahontas, the steamy bisexual Latin American porn star whose scenes with biracial beauty Elizabeth Mitcheles scorched the Internet, definitely made history. Black/Latin relations in American society can only be improved by having more Latin women fuck black men on camera.

The way Diamond Pocahontas figures it, what she and LT were doing could potentially bring the Black and Latin communities together. Diamond Pocahontas is proud of being a porn star, and she loves doing interracial porn and lesbian porn. A while ago, Diamond Pocahontas fucked biracial beauty Elizabeth Mitcheles with a strap-on dildo in a steamy lesbian scene that scorched the web, and she was just getting started.

Diamond Pocahontas still felt a bit sore in the bum area, having stretched her growing anal abilities to the limit in order to accommodate LT's huge black dick. This was Diamond Pocahontas first anal scene, and it was fun, if somewhat eventful. Anal sex can get messy even when dealing with seasoned professionals, and the human body does have its limits. Diamond Pocahontas prepped properly before allowing LT's huge dark dick in her butt hole, but as they filmed the scene, there were some mishaps.

"I'm so sorry," Diamond Pocahontas told LT, feeling mortified as she accidentally farted while getting fucked in the ass. Much to her surprise, LT was totally cool with it, and didn't make her feel bad. The brother with the huge dick had a good sense of humor. He was polite and respectful to the cast and crew on the porno set, and Diamond Pocahontas liked that about LT. She'd worked for some porn studios where she was made to feel like shit, since a lot of white porn actors and white porn directors fetishize Latin women, instead of treating them right. LT was not like that at all.

"Diamond, my dear, you're a fine lady, don't sweat the small stuff, let's do this, I believe in you," LT paused to say, and Diamond Pocahontas smiled and nodded in agreement. The cameraman got the okay from LT and the scene resumed filming. LT spread Diamond Pocahontas ass cheeks wide open and admired her pretty little asshole. He took some lube, smeared it on her ass and added some on his dick, and then resumed fucking her ass.

"Go slow," Diamond Pocahontas urged, and LT nodded, playfully smacking her big beautiful dark bronze booty as he worked his thick dark dick into her butt hole. The adult film industry has been blessed with an influx of Latin American beauties like Becca Diamond, Monica Santhiago, Angelica Cruz, Diamond Pocahontas and Angelina Castro. Unfortunately, a lot of these lovely ladies are reluctant to do anal. Diamond Pocahontas is a brave Latina, bucking the trend, and LT can't get enough of her.

"Hmm, your booty looks beautiful," LT murmured as he worked his thick dark dick in and out of Diamond Pocahontas tight ass hole. LT has been blessed to fuck the assholes of many gorgeous women, from African American porn legends like Ebony Devine, Lady Armani and Lexi Amor, to white porn stars like Velicity Von, Chanel Preston, Julie Cash and Skylar Price. LT doesn't discriminate when it comes to female booty, but Diamond Pocahontas fine Latin ass is definitely special to him. Something to be treasured.

"Hmm, LT, I think I want to fart on your dick," Diamond Pocahontas said, and she turned around and flashed him a wicked grin. LT laughed, for the tall, handsome and well-endowed brother absolutely loves it when a female porn star gets totally nasty with him. Diamond Pocahontas shook her ass, squeezed her anal muscles and then somehow managed to squeeze out a loud wet fart...with LT's huge black dick still embedded in her ass hole!

LT laughed as he felt and heard Diamond Pocahontas fart on his dick, and he grabbed hold of her long dark hair as he continued to fuck her. In LT's many years as an adult film star and porn director, he has met a lot of freaky women. He has also seen many mishaps on porn sets. Some guys couldn't get it up even with Viagra, and some women had unfortunate accidents while performing anal scenes. LT has seen it all, but a woman who willfully farts during a recorded anal sex scene is special, and he cherished that about the beautiful, nasty Diamond Pocahontas!

"Dammit, Diamond Pocahontas, I'm fucking impressed," LT bellowed, smacking her big beautiful ass as he continued sliding his dark dick into the forbidden depths of her asshole. Diamond Pocahontas screamed passionately, grinding her big ass against LT's groin and driving his dick even deeper inside of her. If LT thinks fucking a strong Latin woman up the ass is like fucking any other woman, Diamond Pocahontas had a surprise for him. Latin women are strong from head to toe, and yes, they have strong butt holes.

"Cum inside of me," Diamond Pocahontas demanded, and LT winced as the feisty Latina's ass hole gripped his dick like a vise. LT felt as though the life was being squeezed out of his dick, and he absolutely loved it. Groaning loudly, LT plunged his dick deeper inside Diamond Pocahontas ass hole, and surrendered to the feeling of euphoria spreading across his whole being. LT came, his screams of passion mingling with those of Diamond Pocahontas, and his manly spunk flooded her ass hole in a genuinely awesome way. It was truly a night for the ages.

"This was epic, thank you," LT said, hugging Diamond Pocahontas passionately as the scene concluded. Diamond Pocahontas hugged LT back and kissed him on the lips, with the crew and remaining cast watching. This was her first anal scene. The feisty, fearless young Latina was still accepting accolades from her peers in the adult film community when she politely excused herself to go to the bathroom. After that, LT and Diamond Pocahontas showered and went back to his place. All in a day's work for these adult film stars.


Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers