All Comments on 'Diamonds In The Rough Ch. 05'

by Mostera1

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
ALL THE POLISHING AND RUBBING

finally pays off, the true beauty begins to show through. TK U MLJ LV NV UNABLE TO VOTE...THE STARs DONT WORK...HAVE REPORTED IT TO LIT.. CENTRAL PROBLEM SOLVERS. mlj

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderful

What a fitting chapter to this saga. Such a beautiful story. The scene with the box too funny.

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707about 12 years ago

I have been enjoying this very unique story and am looking forward to the next chapter. I tried to vote but the voting system is down, will keep trying.

csweetnesscsweetnessabout 12 years ago
Thoroughly Enjoying

I am thoroughly enjoying this story, I can't wait for the next installment. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OMG

What a delightfully different romance. The dog and the squirrel was well done, I am curious too, what that scene means. The vacumn cleaner was funny. Your characters are so real. You are their tour guide! Can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please do another chapter

Cute & sensitive story. Please write another chapter with them making love and having hot sex. I am sure Lynn has a thin cock and Sam has amazing pussy muscles!

Your writing style would prduce a very errotic story indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Waiting not so patiently for the next installment.

I really like the story line, love with a very unique twist. I like the complexity of the characters. They seem very real and very believable. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Thank you.

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Fine Story

Lots of interesting moments and relationships...

Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035about 12 years ago
A fine Romance

I labled my comment the way I did because if this was labled gay or lebian I most likely would of not even opened the first chapter. I too was fooled when Sam turned out to be a woman. As the chapters unfolded I found myself really liking the characters and hoping they find their own special relationship and find and make love.

A very fine job

ambush184ambush184about 12 years ago
This is getting good

I would never have even thought of approaching a romance story from this angle. It's VERY interesting. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
It just hit me

How clever your use of ring tones. That's Sam by Olivia NJ.

You must have done a lot of research with this story. I have to reread the first chapters and see what I else missed. Wonderful job.

MaddieKimMaddieKimabout 12 years ago
The accident solved the problem

I wondered how you were going to get them in the same house. This is perfect. The accident solved the problem and will give them time to adjust to each other in a non-threatening way as they move into a guy/gal relationship. I think, so far, this is the best chapter.

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertalmost 12 years ago
wow!!!

I just discovered your story it is so intriguing. Initially when I read chapter one I though boy girl discord Valentine Day.....yadah yadah yadah. Boy was I initially surprise when I though you allowed a man hit a woman regardless of how much of bitch she was being. It was simply wrong, like a previous reader I thought it was time to look for another story. The only problem I couldn't stop reading your story. I am so glad I didn't......wow!!! I loving the development of the friendship and their latent awareness of their physical attraction to the opposite sex......who would have thought it possible. Although my all time favorite thus far is when Lynn compared tasting a woman pussy to that of rank can tuna. Girl I was howling and I am at work. This is hilarious. I can't wait to finish the series.

nazari2964nazari2964almost 12 years ago

This is a new take on romance and I'm digging it.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funalmost 3 years ago

This is a lovely story

Some people aren’t interested in Gay relationships, but rather are interested in the person.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous