Diamonds In The Rough Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mostera1
Mostera1
221 Followers

Sam hesitantly explained to the confused man, "I'm sorry for my outburst, it wasn't your fault. When I caught Alexis, I had six yellow roses with me. Each rose symbolized a year of joy and caring. Do you remember when we first met; my right hand was bandaged up?"

Lynn nodded that he did.

"When we shared our experiences of betrayal that first day, I think I mentioned that I was so shaken by what she had done, that I squeezed the stems so hard that the thorns punctured my palm. Now every time I see yellow roses, I think of their other meaning: 'heartbreak and betrayal'. I thought I was over her, but the trauma, medications, and other things brought back some tough memories. Lynn...it was nothing you did, you were being so very thoughtful. Thank you."

"Sam, you never told me the color of the roses, I...I...didn't know. I am so sorry Sam, so very sorry." He was starting to weep.

Sam looked at him with a frail expression, "Stop it Lynn! It's okay, I understand that you didn't know."

"Thanks Sam, I appreciate your kindness."

Lynn pulled himself together and asked her when she was being discharged. Sam replied sometime tomorrow, but there was a complication. She would need to find a nurse, or someone to assist her 24/7 for the next week or two.

Lynn beamed, "No you won't."

Puzzled by his comment, "Why not, Lynn?"

"Well, to be perfectly honest, without getting your permission first I moved into your spare room. For as long as it takes you to get better Sam Weatherly, you are going to be stuck with me!" He informed her, his voice rose in pitch speaking her name.

Shaking her head Sam replied, "No Lynn, you can't give up your job for me; I won't let you." Sam was very firm, looking sternly at her friend.

Lynn regarded her words, then with a touch of feminity said, "Renoncer à mon emploi? Quoi que vous a donné cette idée?"

"Damn it Lynn! You know I don't speak French."

"I know; I just wanted to get your full attention. I said, Give up my job? Whatever gave you that idea?"

"How are you going to work?"

"Piece of cake; besides, who says I moved in to take care of you anyway? I'm doing it for Major, it's a male thing." Lynn said fluttering his eyes at the helpless construction worker.

Sam started to laugh, only to be reminded again of her ribs. Lynn apologized for teasing her and grasped her left hand.

Lynn held it very gently and with great sincerity and affection told the broken woman, "Sam, let me take care of you. I insist. I really like you, I consider you a dear, dear friend," and then he pulled out his trump card, "besides I already moved in, and it will save you a lot of money. Please?"

Sam thought about having a man live in her house. Albeit temporarily, but still...Oh what the hell. He was right; it would save her a lot of money not having to pay a visiting nurse, and she did like him, after all they had been spending a lot of time together these past months.

"Okay Lynn I agree, but just until I get back on my feet, deal?"

"Deal!"

Lynn knew full well that 'he' would decide when it would be time to leave her home. The two visited for a few more minutes until the nurse came in and shooed Lynn out. He leaned down and tenderly kissed her forehead, saying he would return the following day. Sam nodded, closing her eyes.

Lynn walked out of the hospital, pleased he was able to convince her he should stay at her house. Then he thought back to yesterday's conversation, when he could have sworn she said, 'love you'.

"And today she called me 'precious.'" He quietly said to himself.

Lynn was very puzzled with what was happening to their relationship, he thought to himself, 'I feel good, real good being with her. I have never really met anyone like her before. Eric was nothing like Sam. She is so'..."So genuine and sweet, and yes I daresay attractive too...for a woman!"

Lynn didn't realize he spoken the last words out loud. He looked up and saw a young couple with a baby carriage smiling at him. Lynn blushed slightly and strolled over to make a fuss over their child. As Lynn walked away from the happy family, he quietly mused.

'What's going on with me. Am I having feelings for Sam? This can't be. Not possible, not possible.' He thought as his pony-tail swished in the air. 'But I wonder, is this love?' Lynn began to fret as he climbed into his car and headed back to Sam's house.

Later that day, Jackson dropped off Sam's red Silverado. Lynn thanked the big man for taking the time getting Sam's truck from Evansville.

Jackson looked Lynn up and down as they shook hands. Knowing Sam like he did, Jackson could almost see why she liked this man. He was five foot six, with long blond hair, a very feminine face, and voice. He walked with a wiggle, and sometimes a giggle. But most important to Jackson — Lynn was a very pleasant person. He could hear the warmth emanating from Lynn's voice when he spoke about Sam.

Jackson saw his wife pull up; he said his good-byes and headed for the car. As he got in the car, he realized that he couldn't believe Sam would ever consider having a relationship with a man, let alone a gay man. However, who was he to judge? Sliding behind the wheel, he gave his wife a kiss.

Jackson watched Lynn go back into Sam's house. He began to muse to himself, 'What if it is love?' Driving away he chuckled, 'No fucking way; no fucking way.'

Lynn spent the next morning preparing Sam's room for her imminent return. He changed the bed linens, and began vacuuming the rug. Lynn began humming, the melody of his phones new ring-tone while he gracefully glided the vacuum cleaner around the room. He started vacuuming under the bed, when a horrible noise filled the room. BRZZSHSHZZ!!

"What the hell was that?" Lynn quickly shut off the squealing machine, and pulled it out from under her bed. Lynn's eyes grew as big as saucers when he saw what jammed the cleaner.

"Shit! That's a fucking strap-on harness! Damn, damn, damn I found her toy box!! Shit! Shit! Shit!" Lynn pranced around the room shocked at his discovery.

Lynn shuddered as he untangled the vacuum from the lifeless straps. Once the straps were free, he gingerly reached down and picked up the box putting it on her bed. Carefully Lynn lifted the skewed top off of the box to put the harness away.

Lynn looked inside, his eyes saw the boxes contents in all its naked glory. He couldn't believe what the box revealed; dildos, vibrators, and all sorts of gadgets designed for sexual pleasure. A cat's curiosity overcame the embarrassment as he scanned throughout the boxes interior. Lynn noticed a huge red dildo cut into several small pieces, and a pink vibrator with a curved egg shaped tip.

"What's this?" He shook his head at the sight. It was a flesh colored, anatomically correct, fake penis about seven inches long. It had a squeeze bulb attached to it. Lynn started to laugh.

"The damn thing can shoot!" he snickered. "Why the fuck do they want one that shoots fake cum? It doesn't make any sense. Heh, heh, heh, I wonder if they use a recipe or just fill it with milk? Do they warm it too?" Lynn' squealed with laughter.

He looked into the mirror and spoke to his reflection, "My dear woman, what's wrong with the real thing?" Lynn saw a faint image of Sam in the mirror beside him; he stopped laughing as he gazed into her eyes. He considered the true question as he scrutinized the artificial cock.

'What is wrong with the real thing?'

Lynn held onto that idea exploring it further. "Well, I guess it goes both ways. I love to stick my dick in men's asses. Isn't that similar to a straight guy screwing a woman? So why wouldn't a lesbian like to feel a fake cock in her pussy, and enjoy the sensation of getting filled by cum, even of the counterfeit variety? Seems logical to me, but I wonder...what's it like to do it the straight way? Ha, ha, ha, ha, logic smogic. The aroma alone, from what I hear, would stop me instantly. I'll take a clean male ass over a woman's pussy any time."

Lynn reminisced about Eric's ass. Sighing, he knew there was nothing better than licking Eric's asshole after he shot his cum into him. He loved doing that. Rim-jobs were his specialty. Eric loved his talented tongue.

Then he remembered his vision of Sam caressing his cock, her brown eyes full of lust. Lynn's dick began to stir as the scene shifted. He imagined for a brief instant sucking his cum out of Sam's pussy. Lynn startled by that thought returned to reality from his daydream. He had goose bumps as cold chills went down his spine. Lynn shuddered at the thought of doing a woman, but this wasn't just any woman. It was Sam. The coldness faded at her name as warmth filled his chest. He thought to himself, 'Could I do that with Sam?'

Lynn remembered Marcus telling him a long time ago, 'A woman's pussy is worse than rotten tuna on a hot day.'

Lynn was curious; if that was really true, but wasn't sure he had the courage to find out, 'besides', he thought, 'that would require Sam to feel something for me too.'

Still, when he thought about Sam, she smelled like a cool morning dew and fresh spring rain. He began to question if Marcus really knew what he was talking about.

Lynn inspected the shooting dildo from afar, and he still wondered if Sam used a recipe to make pseudo cum, or just used milk. Maybe one day he would ask, but right now he had to finish cleaning the house. He carefully closed the box of fun and slid it back from whence it came.

Lynn began to smooth the comforter onto the bed. Lynn didn't realize Major had been in the room the whole time and was stunned when the dog jumped onto the bed and yanked it off. Lynn didn't know this was a game Sam played with Major. Lynn scolded the dog, and pulled the comforter back onto the bed. The dog saw that as another challenge. He jumped up grabbed the comforter and dragged it off again. Lynn admonished the canine, then seeing Sam's alarm clock he realized he better kick it up a notch.

"Shit, it's almost time to get Sam, I've got to hurry; Jackson's going to be here at any moment," he said, shooing the black dog out of the room so he could finish his work.

** * **

Lynn was grateful for Jackson's help getting Sam home. His presence was instrumental in making sure that she got safely into the house and up the stairs. Lynn was pleased at the tender care Jackson showed as he carried the heavily medicated woman to her bedroom. Lynn had been worried about Major's behavior too, but the dog sensed his mistress was in trouble, and stayed just far enough away to watch what was happening, yet not close enough to be underfoot. With Sam carefully tucked in bed, the two men quietly exited the room, and left the door ajar. Together they headed down the stairs. Lynn noticed that Major stayed behind to be with his injured mistress. He was impressed with the dog's dedication and loyalty to her.

** * **

Jackson gave Lynn his phone number, and told him to call anytime he needed help. When they shook hands, Lynn noticed how sweaty Jackson's palms were. He looked down at the dog now by his side, and slowly shook his head. Lynn closed the front door and silently gave thanks for Jackson's help today.

"Sam is lucky to have such a wonderful friend like him," He softly said.

Lynn turned, and walked up the stairs to Sam's room. Major was at his side and padded softly in step. Lynn marveled at how quickly the dog calmed down from just a few moments ago.

Jackson got into his car and started the engine. He sat quietly, and wiped his sweaty brow. 'Calm down Brantley calm down, your fine, your okay.' Then he took a long deep breath and muttered, "Damn dog."

Jackson Brantley put the vehicle in drive, and started for home. His thoughts turned to Sam and Lynn as he pondered their peculiar relationship. Even dopey, he saw something in her eye when she looked at Lynn. And Lynn, even with his eye makeup, and what was certainly not a man's cologne had a similar look in his eyes when he looked at Sam. Jackson just couldn't wrap his head around it, but regardless, if Sam was happy that was all that mattered despite what sex the other person was or wasn't.

Jackson knew in his heart that was true. 'Who cares what their sexual preference is? Love doesn't that's for sure...'

Thank you for reading!

Comments and feedback are always welcome. Chapter 6 will be posted soon!! Remember readers open mind, and open heart!

Mostera1
Mostera1
221 Followers
12