Diana's Prison Punishments Ch. 02

Story Info
Diana gets her first corporal punishment in prison.
2.7k words
3.77
21.7k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A loud buzz sound made Diana almost jump out of bed, dazed and confused. Madison grabbed her arm and dragged her back in bed caressing her face looking at her with loving, cozy eyes.

- "Morning, love, let's get ready for the count." Madison stretched on the bed after kissing Diana softly on her plump lips.

Both Madison and Lizzie got out of bed and went to the small sink in the cell. Lizzie slapped Madison's ass playfully and they both splashed some cold water on their faces. They invited Diana to the sink as well, and she followed them, almost instantly waking up when the cold water hit her soft skin.

- "Come on, rise and shine, bitch, and go make your bed." Said Lizzie smiling devilishly at Diana while starting to make her own bed. Diana started to make the bed in which she slept with Madison promptly while Madison started stretching and pacing inside the cell. After a few minutes, the cell doors opened.

- "Come babe, let's get ready for the count." said Madison as she grabbed Diana's hand and guided her in front of the cell.

A guard entered the hallway holding a clipboard and stopped in front of every cell checking out the inmates and looking at the clipboard. At some cells she stopped a bit longer, and then instructed one or more inmates to follow her, forming a line behind her.

- "What's she doing, where is she taking those inmates?" Diana whispered.

- "No ideas, love, never happened before, who knows?" answered Madison.

The guard arrived in front of Diana's cell and scanned Madison and Lizzie. She then looked Diana straight in the eyes and then looked down on the clipboard.

- "You must be Rose, right?"

- "Yes...yes ma'am"

- "Okay inmate, move to the back of the line and follow me!"

- "Wait, where...where are we going?"

- "Back of the line, inmate, move it!"

Diana moved to the back of the line looking lost at Madison, who she could see she was looking concerned and scared at Diana. She followed the guard as she proceeded with the count, periodically looking back at Madison. She tapped the inmate in front of her gently on the shoulder and asked.

- "Heya, sorry, uhm, do you know where she is taking us?"

- "Bitch, shut the fuck up, I don't know, we'll see, and if you get me in trouble for speaking, I'll kill your sorry ass, okay?" the inmate answered angered.

- "Sorry, sorry, I didn't mean to anger you." Diana replied scared.

When the guards finished the count, she went to the end of the hallway, followed by the line of six inmates. The hallway door opened and they arrived at a large staircase and they went downstairs to what seemed like a cold and moist basement. Diana could feel the cold covering her skin, almost making her forget about the itchiness caused by the rough fabric of the jumpsuit. They walked down a hallway, and arrived in front of a row of metal doors. The guard opened the first door, grabbing the first inmate in the line and guiding her inside, closing and locking the door afterwards. When she arrived at Diana, she grabbed her arm, and pushed Diana inside.

In the room, a guard was standing at a small table smoking a cigarette. She had perfectly plucked thick eyebrows and full lips, long golden earrings and a small tattoo on her neck. Her brown hair went down to her waist and her skin was like chocolate. She had a long tattoo sleeve on her right arm and her makeup was on point. She looked at Diana for almost a minute while she was finishing her cigarette as Diana was standing there looking down, and looking around the room from time to time clueless of what's happening to her. The guard put out her cigarette and tapped her long white nails on the table.

- "On your knees, inmate!" the guard ordered.

- "S...Sorry?" Diana asked baffled.

- "I said, ON YOUR KNEES, INMATE!" the guard yelled as Diana's pupils dilated.

Diana got on her knees slowly, looking up at the guard sitting at the table. The guard then grabbed a file and opened it. She looked a bit through the file and then looked down at Diana.

- "Rose Diana, welcome to prison, you little junkie. As you know, or if you don't know you'll find out now, for drug-related offenses, you will also receive corporal punishment."

- "Corporal punishment? What is this? What do you mean? This can't be right!" Diana said terrified.

- "Shut up, junkie, did I ask your opinion?!" said the guard looking angry at Diana.

Diana stood there, almost crying thinking about what will happen next. The guard stood up and walked in front of Diana. She grabbed her face and lifted it up, looking Diana straight in the eyes.

- "It's up to the executioner, me, Officer Christine, to decide each and every weekly punishment." Said Christine with a sadistic and devilish look in her eyes. "Now, let's see what should we do with you?"

- "Please, officer, please, don't punish me, please, please." said Diana struggling to speak, her face being clenched by Christine almost breaking down and crying.

- "Twenty. Lashes. Of the whip. On your bare back! Now get undressed, junkie!" Christine pronounced clearly every single word as she let go of Diana's face.

- "No, no, no, nononono, please, no, please, please, no, no." Diana muttered burying her face in her hands and then placing her hands on the floor almost laying down on the cold concrete floor.

Christine grabbed Diana's jumpsuit, lifting her up and then pushing her so hard she stumbled and fell back on the floor on her side, while still muttering.

- "Get undressed now, Rose, or I'll rip that jumpsuit myself!" yelled Christine.

- "Yes, yes ma'am!" said Diana getting up and unzipping her jumpsuit slowly. She then took it off, ashamed, looking straight down at the floor while covering her chest with both arms and crossing her thighs.

Christine looked at her and giggled, seeing her almost shaking while standing there naked in front of her. She got up on the table and spread her legs while tapping with her right hand between them.

- "Now, of course, we might be able to reduce the number of lashes to ten, Rose."

- "I...I don't really know what you mean, ma'am."

- "God, what a stupid junkie! It means that if you eat me out properly, you'll get less lashes, bitch!"

- "Yes...yes miss!" said Diana awkwardly. On one hand, she was absolutely terrified of Christine, and she never did anything quite like this before. On the other hand, she could reduce her punishment in half, so she decided that the humiliation of eating Christine out should definitely be less painful then the lashes.

- "Good, so, what are you waiting for? Move it inmate, on your knees!"

Diana walked up to Christine, and got down on her knees slowly, placing her head near Christine's knees, quite far from between her legs. She looked up at Christine not knowing what to do next. Christine instructed her to take off her jeans and she unzipped then gently. She slid the pair of jeans over Christine's hips, revealing her firm thighs and the white pair of panties she was wearing. She smelled so clean, just like you would after taking a long hot shower. She grabbed each side of Christines' panties and slid them down slowly over her hips and thighs.

Diana moved her lips closer and closer to Christine's delicate pussy, and pressed her lips gently just above it. She started shaking from fear and anxiety, kissing Christine again, this time, closer to her clitoris.

- "Inmate, I said eat me out, not kiss me, are you deaf or what?!"

Diana placed her lips slowly on Christine's pussy, taking out the tip of her tongue and licked her clitoris with a gentle up and down motion. Christine stretched, revealing her ribcage while letting her head down and inhaling deeply.

Diana continued with the same movement when Christine looked down on her and asked if this is all that she could do. She then started to alternate the up and down movements with slow and gentle circles on Christine's lips. Then, all of a sudden, Christine reached down and grabbed a handful of Diana's hair and pushed her violently deeper, smashing her plump lips on her pussy, and starting to move her head up and down fast. Diana started to gag and she tried to resist Christine's movements as she started to retch uncontrollably. Christine then pushed her back angrily making her lose her balance and fall on the cold floor.

- "You fucking useless junkie, good for nothing piece of shit!" Christine yelled as Diana was still retching trying not to vomit.

- "For this you will get thirty lashes, you whore! Get up! I said get the fuck up now!" yelled Christine almost hysterically as she went to the cupboard and unlocked it. She took out a pair of thick, black leather handcuffs.

- "Give me your hands!"

- "Please, miss, please, I'm sorry, please, I beg you, please!!!" said Diana starting to break down and cry as Christine grabbed her right arm swiftly.

Christine put the handcuffs on Diana's wrists, making sure to put them on as tight as humanly possible while Diana kept crying and begging for forgiveness. She pushed Diana to the center of the room, where two thick metal chains were hanging from the ceiling. She grabbed Diana's arms and attached the handcuffs to the chains, so that Diana was standing straight up with her arms above her head in an X-shaped position. Christine opened the drawer and took out a single tail whip with the tip spilt into two short strips of leather.

- "Rose, you will count out loud and clear each and every lash, understood?!"

- "Please miss, please, I beg you, don't whip me, I'll do anything, please, I beg you!!!" Diana sobbed, feeling her legs getting weak.

Diana didn't even have time to finish her sentence when she heard a loud cracking sound, followed almost immediately by the feeling of a long, searing line of fire across her bare bottom. The impact made her thrust her hips forward violently, to the point where she was pulled back by the thick metal chains. She let out a loud, long scream, which made her voice crackle. Christine came behind her and grabbed her hair pulling her head back.

- "Understood, bitch?!"

- "YES, YES MA'AM!"

- "Good, loud and clear, bitch!"

Christine pushed her head back then tossed her hair gently on one side, letting it fall on Diana's juicy right breast. She placed her fingers on Diana's neck and then drew a line down her spine up to the triangle of peach fuzz on Diana's lower back which made her shiver.

- "Now, you will suffer, junkie!" said Christine laughing as she took a few steps back.

Diana started to breathe faster and faster still feeling the line drawn on her back by Christine. She could feel her the air touching her bare back, each millimeter of it tingling then, she heard the loud crack again, this time feeling the line of fire on her upper back. She could feel the tip of the whip burning through the skin of her upper right shoulder. The crack was again followed by a loud scream and the sound of the chains rattling.

-"ONE!" yelled Diana.

Diana could feel the whip burning into her skin, and as soon as the pain from the first lash started to numb down Christine swung the whip and applied the second lash. Diana was grabbing tightly the chains, straining her muscles with each lash, as the entire process continued almost rhythmically. The loud crack, the burning line, the scream, the hip thrust forward, the rattling of the chain and the number, painting long red stripes on Diana's back. After the 14th lash, Diana asked with a cracking voice:

- "Please miss, can I get some water, please?" Diana asked feeling her entire mouth dry and her throat coarse from all the screaming.

Christine stopped for a moment and came in front of Diana looking her straight in the eyes. She raised the whip and placed it near Diana's lips.

- "Hold it, bitch!" Christine ordered as Diana opened her mouth slowly and bit gently the hilt of the whip. Christine went out of the room and came back with a glass of water. She went in front of Diana and took the whip from her and placed the glass of water near her lips. Diana lowered her chin and started to drink slowly from the glass, the cold water refreshing her lips.

Christine left the empty glass on the floor and went to her previous position behind Diana. She took a moment to admire her work which consisted in long red stripes and welts on Diana's white back. She raised the whip again, executing the 15th lash which wrapped around Diana's torso and hit her straight on the side of her right breast. She screamed and started to pull on the chains violently shaking her head left and right from the intense pain and burn.

- "It hit my breast, it hurts so much, please, I can't take it anymore, please, I beg you, please!!!" Diana yelled and started to cry.

- "Count, bitch, I didn't hear the number!" Christine yelled.

- "Please miss, please, I can't take it anymore!" Diana sobbed and begged.

- "Listen you stupid junkie, count, or I'll whip you until you faint!" ordered Christine.

- "Fifteen, fifteen!" said Diana while crying.

Christine, clearly angered by Diana's sobbing and begging, made sure that the next lash also landed on the side of Diana's breast and ribcage, causing her to shake and drop, hanging from the chains tied to the ceiling. She counted the lash and got up on her feet again, the tears falling from her big eyes down her red cheeks. Christine continued the lashes cruelly, admiring Diana's body dancing under her whip. She stopped at the 27th lash and went behind Diana, grabbing a fistful of her hair and pulling her head back.

- "You will remember these last lashes your entire life, bitch!" said Christine with a devilish tone and then pushed Diana's head back. She stepped back and then started to execute the last lashes in quick succession one after the other while Diana was pulling on the chains and twisting around violently screaming while feeling the barrage of lashes on her bare back. Christine didn't stop at the third lash and continue to execute a total of seven more lashes until Diana's legs failed her and she was left hanging from the ceiling by her wrists, crying in agony. Christine dropped the whip on the floor and went in front of Diana and looked at her.

- "Get up, bitch!" Christine ordered. Diana pulled herself slowly with the last bit of strength she had left in her body.

- "Next time, you better learn to eat pussy like the whore you are." giggled Christine while starting to caress Diana's firm breasts. She then grabbed her nipples between two fingers and twisted them and then pulled down on them. Diana felt the sharp pain coming from her nipples and echoing all over her body, bringing her down again. Christine grabbed her chin and lifted her face up, making Diana look her straight in the eyes.

- "Open your mouth like a whore, come on!" ordered Christine. Diana stood there, with her eyes red from crying, and her body slightly shaking from the abuse she's been through. Christine raised her hand and slapped her across her right cheek with the back of her hand.

- "Open your mouth!" Christine repeated as Diana opened her mouth slowly. Christine brought her face close to Diana's and then spat in her mouth slowly, then forced her mouth shut and making her swallow her spit, then slapped her cheek gently three times.

- "Good whore! I can't wait to see you next time, junkie!" said Christine with a devilish look while she took off Diana's handcuffs and then left her alone in the room, on the cold floor, crying and sobbing, hugging herself.