All Comments on 'Diana's Tales - Cruising Pt. 01'

by Oldbroad76

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
wendy553wendy55311 months ago

Very Very Hot!

OldbutboldOldbutbold11 months ago
The stuff that dreams are made of , easy 5 stars .

Excellently written by a woman thats lives her life the way SHE see.s fit , hot horny and sexy , the only problem i had was accepting the fact that im a lot older than Diana , so for me as a male it would be a lot harder to meet anyony younger than me that would find the thought exciting lol .

Thankyou Diana for the time you give to write your stories for us the readers .

TweedledudeTweedledude11 months ago

Very well written. Believable and very fun.

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulster11 months ago

Dearest Oldbroad76, thank you sharing this story and Diana. As an older woman who also understands the sexual needs of a woman I was thrilled to see how you allowed us, your readers to explore with her. Though not my typical genre, my wife and I love cruising so I was intrigued.

Your wrap the details of her enjoyment oh so well and allow Diana to truly have her fun. Very alluring and sexy. Thank you again for sharing. I look forward to trying more of your works.🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

MeanOralSexToy4womenMeanOralSexToy4women4 months ago

The character seems to be wiilling to do whatever she wants. Will she cruise single in more stories? The other readers who commented had stories I plan to peruse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOldbroad76@Oldbroad76
I am still very much an amateur at this, but I find it flattering to have others take an interest or note my efforts. I write what interests me, and I assume if I find a story interesting, then likely at least a few others will, also. If you share my interests, come along f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES