Diana's Tales - Cruising Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just relax," I reassured him. "I trust we don't need to let anyone know about our little misunderstanding this morning and that we can just keep it between us."

"Of course," he replied, seemingly relieved that I would not report him to his management.

Now that the situation was defused, I realized that even with the shock of being interrupted, my pussy was still wet in arousal. I had not been able to finish rubbing it out, and as I continued to study his appearance, I found him more than attractive. He was almost 6 foot even and 180 pounds of solid muscle. Unlike Nigel last night who was of mixed race, the man currently standing in my room was unabashedly black as coal.

I still had the covers pulled up to cover my naked body, but one of my hands drifted down and began to finger my pussy again under the blanket as I lay before him. I knew it was probably a desperately bad decision, but I was horny, and, as they say in sports, sometimes the best ability is availability.

"Come here," I whispered as I let the blanket drop down while my hand motioned him to come closer.

He gasped as my breasts were revealed to him and he caught sight of my other hand still fingering my mound.

"So, you promised me we'd keep this all between us, right?" I asked him.

His eyes grew wide as saucers as he slowly nodded his head.

"Good, because I could use a little help with something. What's your name?"

"Felix."

"Good morning, Felix. I'm Diana," I said, as I laid back down on the bed and spread my legs before him. Using both hands, I spread my pussy wide open for him. "How long do they give you to clean each room?"

"About 10 minutes," Felix softly replied, his eyes glued to my body.

"Instead of spending the time on the room, how about spending those ten minutes on me," I offered.

It was as if a light bulb went off in his head, and he sprang into action. Within seconds, he kicked off his shoes and dropped his pants to the floor. He was well hung, and I was gratified to see he was turned on by me. The next thing I knew he jumped on top of me, and my body shivered as his cock pushed up against my drenched pussy.

"That's it big boy. Please. Don't keep a woman waiting. I'm ready for you," I said as he mounted me.

He smiled as his hand reached down and he inserted himself into me. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feel of his cock spreading my labia. The head of his cock slowly entered me, and then he plunged the rest of his member in one quick thrust.

His face softened and turned into a quiet confidence as he realized I wasn't playing a trick on him.

"Please," I urged him. "I need a good hard fuck."

If there was one thing I knew about Felix by this point, it's that he knew how to follow directions. He began fucking me with youthful vigor, the headboard slamming against the wall as he pounded my body into the mattress.

His cock sawed into me, and it felt as if the tip of his member was reaching my cervix. My eyes nearly went to the back of my head as his cock plowed the depths of my pussy, instantly filling a need that my fingers couldn't meet. I was tense with excitement and anticipation, still nursing my arousal from when I was masturbating before he entered my room, but his cock turbo charged me, sending me through the roof, and I felt unable to control my own body and reactions. My muscles tensed up, and I wrapped my legs around my young lover to hold on as he relentlessly pounded me with forceful thrusts. My fingers dug into his back, almost ripping through the fabric of the uniform shirt he was still wearing.

"Oh God!" I screamed. "That's it. That's what I need. Please don't stop, please don't stop," I begged him.

My words of encouragement seemed to have the desired effect as he grew emboldened to ride me even harder and faster. I wanted to be fucked hard, and he delivered.

He bucked wildly, pumping his cock into me, each thrust feeling as if his cock penetrated deeper than the last and feeling as it if reached parts of me that had never been touched before. I was already edging hard when Felix dipped his head down. His mouth clamped down on my breasts, and this last bit of stimulation propelled me over the finish line.

I was as if I was having an out of body experience, as if my body was going limp, yet I was energized, all at the same time. I closed my eyes, feeling almost as if I might pass out from the intensity of my orgasm while I struggled to keep my breath as he impaled himself inside me and shot his load, his warm seed firmly implanted inside me.

My body almost felt like it was paralyzed, unable to move as Felix pulled out of me, his black cock glistening in my juices and his cum as he hurried to grab his clothes.

"I've got to get to the next room," he said ruefully. "You never know when my boss will walk through to check up on me."

"Maybe you can fix up my room tomorrow morning again," I said hopefully, still basking in the glow of my orgasm.

"You can count on it," he promised me.

******

We were ported in Puerto Rico, and I wanted to spend the day exploring the local beaches. I cleaned myself off, making sure I was presentable after my morning fuck session, and then I gathered the things I would need to spend the afternoon on the beach.

I went through my swimwear, determined to pick the sexiest swimsuit I could find. When I had packed for the cruise, I was still mad at my husband for canceling last minute, so I packed some of my sexiest outfits and clothing for the trip. I put on a thong bikini and then a wore a beach dress to cover myself up while going between the beach and the boat.

I work hard to maintain my body, and I'm proud of the fact that, even though I'm 53 years old, I still have the same figure I did when I was in my 20's. I know there are some guys who may be turned off by seeing an older woman like myself dressed in a skimpy bikini, but experience has also told me that there are plenty of men out there who still find me attractive. Quite honestly, I still enjoy the attention, especially from the younger men.

The weather was pleasant and breezy as I made the half hour walk from the San Juan port to the Escambron beach. The sky was a deep blue with barely a wisp of a cloud in the sky, and the ocean waters were clear as the waves gently lapped against the sandy shore. There was plenty of room still on the beach, and I found a nice spot where I spread out my towel and laid out for a tan. I had a good steamy romance novel, and I quickly made my way through its pages while I soaked in the sun.

The lovemaking scenes in the romance novel made me highly aroused though, and I became moist and desperately wanted to touch myself between my legs, but I didn't want to be so lewd with dozens of people in close proximity. I put down my book, afraid that I couldn't resist the temptation to openly masturbate if I continued reading. I sat up so I could cool off for a few minutes while I took a look up and down the beach. I recognized a few faces that I'd seen on the ship, but otherwise, there appeared to be a mix of locals and tourists enjoying the ocean and the sand.

"Excuse me, senora," a voice called from behind.

I turned around and saw a young man with a cooler holding forth an iced water. "Water for $1," he said.

I realized I failed to bring a drink or any snack with me. "Sure, I'll take one," I decided.

"You are from the mainland," the young man asked as I fumbled through my bag looking for cash.

"I am. I came on the cruise ship. I'm just here on a day's excursion. You live here, I take it," I replied, happy to make small talk as I handed him the money.

"I was born and raised here," he proudly answered. He had a thick Spanish accent, but his English was still easily understood.

"It's a beautiful island. You're lucky. It's like living in paradise."

"It is like anything else in life. There is good and bad. It is beautiful, yes, but we have many problems. Jobs are scarce. Life is becoming hard over here. Many people are leaving for the mainland."

"I'm sorry to hear that," I replied.

"I have been walking all morning. It is very nice talking to you. Do you mind if I sit for a few minutes to rest?"

"Please do. I am Diana, by the way. And you are?"

"Miguel. So, what brings you to our island?"

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Miguel. And I came to see your beautiful beaches and scenery. This is far different than where I come from."

"What do you do on the mainland?" he asked me.

"I am retired, but I used to be a college guidance counselor."

"Retired? You don't look old enough?" His face showed his surprise at my admission.

"Why thank you, but I did retire early. How old are you?"

"I am 19. I would like to go to college, but my father passed away a few years ago. I have to help make money for my mother and my siblings, so I sell these waters in the afternoon, and then I work in a restaurant in the evenings."

I still felt the arousing effects of the romance novel. I had chosen the novel because it was about an American woman who visits the Dominican Republic and ends up in a steamy relationship with a local while on vacation. There were enough parallels between the story I was reading and my own current situation, that I started looking at Miguel in a different light. I wondered if my life could mirror the story I was reading, just substituting PR (Puerto Rico) for DR (Dominican Republic).

There's something liberating about being in a foreign land. I was almost anonymous. Back home, I was a married woman, but here, no one knew me, and no one back home would know if I partook in some indiscretions. I had already taken advantage of that fact on the cruise a few times, obviously, but I was wondering if maybe this wasn't another opportunity.

"Do you have a girlfriend, Miguel?" I asked, as I sought to explore the possibility.

"No, I am always working. Besides, I have no money. The girls, they want a sugar daddy," he said with a laugh.

"You're a catch," I said with a wink, curious to test if he would flirt back.

"I am the fish that gets thrown back when caught on a hook. No one wants me."

"I think you'd be surprised."

His ears perked up as he seemed to finally catch my signals.

"What are you saying?" he asked cautiously.

"If it were me, I don't think I could keep my hands off you."

He eyed me curiously, trying to gauge if I was serious.

"You are just toying with me to make me feel better. You don't really mean it," he finally responded.

"Do you want me to prove it?"

"And how would you do that?" he scoffed. "We are in the middle of a public beach. There are people all around. There is no privacy."

"Take off your shirt, empty your pockets, and then follow me," I said with a wink as I stood up. "Leave your things here. It is safe."

I took his hand and led him into the water. The sand turned from warm and dry to wet and cool as we waded out into the surf. The waves were softly rolling in and crashing into the shore before ebbing back into the sea.

Most of the beachgoers seemed content to lay out in the sun. There was a volleyball game going on down the way, and there were some lovers strolling up and down the shoreline, but there wasn't anyone within 50 feet of us. When we'd gone far enough, I sat down on the sea floor, and the water reached up to just above my chest, rising to just below my chin at the wave crests.

"Sit down in front of me," I told Miguel. He looked a little confused, but he followed my direction.

As the ocean breeze blew inland, the soft roar of the waves lapping against the shore and drowned out any other voices. We were almost secluded in our own little world just a few dozen feet into the ocean. We turned our backs to the beach and faced out to the endless sea.

I had my arms and legs wrapped around Miguel from behind, spooning his body as we faced away from the beach out to the ocean.

"It's amazing to think how far the ocean stretches, isn't it," I marveled am my hands reached under the water to Miguel's trunks.

He jumped a little as my hand slipped inside his trunks and my fingers wrapped around his penis.

"Why don't you lower your swim trunks," I suggested as I rested my chin on his shoulder and lightly kissed the side of his neck.

He quickly complied, giving me easier access to his manhood.

"There, just like I promised. I told you I didn't think I could keep my hands off you," I said with a cheeky grin.

Miguel nervously looked around, but he seemed to calm down as he saw there was no one nearby. The rest of the beach crowd seemed oblivious to our presence as they played in the water or sunned themselves on the beaches. His cock quickly grew hard in my grip, and I slowly pumped his cock in slow, measured strokes as he leaned his head back into me.

"Are you sure this is safe?" he asked, obviously still nervous.

"I can stop if you'd prefer," I offered.

"No, no, I think it's okay. I can keep an eye out."

My other hand pulled down the top of my bikini, revealing my breasts, although they remained under the water level. Miguel turned in surprise as I pressed my naked chest against his back and rubbed my nipples against his skin.

"Would you like to touch them?" I invited him as he looked down to my chest. He half turned to face me, and then his hand slowly came over to caress my breasts. I smiled and sat still as he fondled me while I inhaled deeply.

At one point, the ocean level dipped low enough between the wave crests that my breasts were revealed, but I was still turned away from the shore, so I don't think anyone noticed. Or at least I hope they didn't.

Miguel's hands played with my titties as I continued jerking him off.

"Who are you?" Miguel asked in disbelief.

"What do you mean?" I responded, somewhat mystified since I felt we had made a real human connection.

"I mean, I'm not complaining, but why did you pick me? We just met. I'm nothing special. I can't offer you anything."

I laughed heartily. "You're offering me plenty enough," I replied as I gripped his cock even tighter. "I'm only here for a few hours before my cruise takes off. I don't expect we'll ever see each other again, but that's part of the beauty of this, isn't it? Two strangers creating a memory, sharing a secret, that we'll recall fondly for the rest of our lives. I'm quite enjoying this, aren't you?"

"It is like a dream," Miguel admitted, finally relaxing again.

"I'm a woman who enjoys sex. I like bringing satisfaction to men, especially young men such as yourself. I like you well enough, but I don't fancy this is anything outside of a random hook up. It's quite romantic, though, in some sense, isn't it? Me, the older American woman, just lying on the beach all alone, reading her smutty and trashy romantic novel when a strong young man comes along to bring her romantic book to life. And you, the young upstart enterprising Puerto Rican man enchanted by a mysterious older woman into a romantic interlude on the beach."

I continued jerking off Miguel under the water as his body stiffened and he leaned his shoulder on mine for support. The water was clear enough, and I saw his cum shoot forth, the string of semen floating in the water for an instant before quickly washing away with the next wave rolling by.

"Thank you," Miguel said softly. "Is it alright if I kiss you?"

I laughed at his innocence. "I just jerked you off and you've been fondling my breasts and slipped a hand to my pussy, and you're worried if I'd let you kiss me."

I leaned over and we shared a long romantic kiss.

"I guess it turns out this story has a happy ending," I said as we broke the kiss.

"You were right," Miguel told me.

"About what?" I wondered.

"This is a beautiful thing. Two strangers creating a memory, sharing a secret, that we'll recall fondly for the rest of our lives."

*****

To be continued...

12