Diana's Tales - Cruising Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck you," I spit back.

"You can't help yourself, can you?" he taunted me.

"God, you know I can't," I conceded, admitting I was succumbing to my arousal.

Javier was pounding himself into me, and I was afraid that the sound of his body slapping into mine might sound alarms to my husband, although he didn't seem to make the connection. I found myself breathing heavier and moaning and crying in pleasure that much more to distract my husband so he wouldn't notice that I wasn't by myself.

"I bet that pussy's getting worked out good," he continued. "I can hear the bed squeaking. Your body is probably writhing all over the place in pleasure."

"You have no idea," I said without a trace of irony.

"Also, those damn kegel exercises you do. It drives me crazy when you tighten your pussy on me. It's like I'm helpless to resist, and you can just make me cum instantaneously whenever you want," he reminded me.

Following my husband's directions, I tightened my pelvic floor, and I saw the surprise on Javier's face. It's one of my favorite tricks. It was the same look that Sanka had the day before when I did the same thing to him.

In an instant, Javier buried himself in my pussy and shot his load. I looked up to see him fighting the urge to grunt and vocalize his orgasm. I brought my finger to my lips to remind him to be silent, and he controlled himself, nodding in acknowledgement and smiling in appreciation.

"You have no idea how worked up you've got me," I breathlessly called out to my husband.

"You know what I love the most, though. It's when I roll you over and fuck you doggy style. You always get so loud and cum so hard. You're such an insatiable slut," he shouted out. My three young lovers almost looked embarrassed to overhear my husband talking so lewdly about me. I just gave them a sly grin, however and rolled over on the bed after Javier pulled out of me. Then I turned around and gave Nigel a wink, inviting him to come over and take his turn.

"You mean, when I'm on all fours on my hands and knees, and then you take me from behind?" I asked, confirming how my husband liked to take me.

"You just can't get enough cock in your pussy, can you?" he responded.

"I love a good hard cock in my pussy."

"Even after I'm done with you, you've got all your toys, and I'll use your toys on you and get you off again. You've got that one dildo you love so much. That big black one. If I didn't know better, I'd think you love black cock," he pointed out, clueless as to how true that statement truly was.

"Oh God," I screamed as Nigel plunged his cock deep inside me right on cue.

"You get so sopping wet, it's just dripping off you and getting everywhere."

"I'm so fucking wet," I confessed.

"That pussy of yours is like a faucet once you get turned on."

"God help me," I pleaded.

"You've got that suction dildo you sometimes put on the headboard, and you'll suck it off while I fuck you from behind. It's as if you can't get enough cock inside you."

I motioned Javier and Chan to come over in front of me, and I proceeded to alternate between them, sucking off one while jerking off the other. Whereas my husband was lucky to last 5 minutes when we had sex, my young lovers were already recovered and ready for round two.

"I'll be fucking your pussy so hard from behind, your whole body is propelled back and forth on that dildo on the headboard," my husband said, describing our lovemaking routine.

I grunted and squealed in delight as my body was pushed and pulled on Javier's cock. I tasted the remnants of his cum lingering on his cock and noticed the subtle differences in how he tasted versus how Chan's cum tasted.

"You love it when I slap that ass, don't you?" my husband taunted.

I moaned my approval, and then Nigel slapped my ass as he fucked me harder and harder.

"Listen to you. Slapping your own ass to get yourself off. Jesus, I hope the people next door can't hear you carrying on like that."

I garbled an incoherent response, my mind mush as my climax approached.

"You're so fucking close. Let me hear you cum," my husband urged me, although I required little encouragement by this point.

My mouth was still stuffed with cock, and all I could offer was wordless moans in response.

"Let me hear it. I want to hear my wife scream in pleasure."

I pressed my legs together, tightening myself around Nigel's cock, and the extra pressure and sensations pushed me over the edge. I let Chan fall out of my mouth and my face dropped to the mattress as I screamed in perverse pleasure.

Nigel reacted similarly, losing control, his cock bulging in my pussy as he buried himself balls deep into me as streams of cum spurted forth, reaching to the deepest recesses of my pussy.

I was just lifting my head to catch my breath when Javier and Chan simultaneously orgasmed again, each of them shooting several streams of cum that landed on my hair and face as I continued jerking them off. After the semen assault finally subsided, I could only open my right eye as a glob of cum covered my left one.

"I bet you look like a hot fucking mess right now," my husband said, his commentary more prescient than he could imagine.

"I'd be ashamed if you saw me like this," I deadpanned.

"You'd better wash up before you leave that room," he commented.

"That would be wise," I admitted.

My three young lovers still surrounded me, all of them now fully satisfied with softening cocks, all trying to suppress their gleeful laughter.

"As aroused as you are, maybe you should just stay in that room. You're so horny, you're liable to jump on the first cock you see."

"Based on the way you tell it, I'd need two or three cocks to satisfy me. Did I tell you this cruise is during spring break week? The ship is full of college aged kids."

"Jesus, Diana. When they see you, they probably just see their mom's best friend or their aunt. If only they had a clue what you're really like."

"If only," I replied softly.

*****

To be continued...