Diane's Fall Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satisfied with her look, and hearing high pitched sounds of the girls surprise downstairs, Diane inwardly smiled and made her way downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kayla was a vision of feminine sexuality as she stood down just inside the front entrance talking animatedly with the Lena. Lana stood at the bottom of the landing, looking up at her mother with a massive grin on her face, clearly happy for her mother.

Kayla was dressed head to toe in black leather. It wasn't the gaudy s/M type of leather one would find in a bondage club or the kind that one would see on a biker chick. Instead, she looked like a high-fashion model. The pants hugged her lower half like she'd been poured into them, ending down her long legs just short of her ankles. The Domme wore a pair of five-inch black heels that made her already tall frame even more statuesque. Her top was nothing more than a leather vest that ended a couple of inches above her tanned and toned belly button. If Kayla was wearing a bra, Diane couldn't tell.

Her long, silky, and luxurious looking black hair was done up in an intricate braid opening up her regal-looking neck and highlighting the black diamond studs she wore in her ears.

Kayla never wore much makeup. She simply didn't have to. Her natural skin tone and smooth complexion made it unnecessary. She simply wore a smokey eye and some type of gloss on her lips, making them look wet and inviting.

Diane was halfway down the stairs before Kayla spotted her. Whatever she'd been in the middle of saying caught in her throat as she took Diane's visage in.

Her sudden muteness even caused Lena to look in the direction of what had distracted her.

When Diane reached the bottom of the stairs, she suddenly felt uncertain. She'd spent so much time imagining what they could become that she hadn't thought about the here and now. Diane wasn't so sure if being so brazen as to kiss Kayla in greeting in front of the girls was a smart move. Wouldn't it be wiser to play things more conservatively to give the girls time to adjust?

Kayla met her halfway from the landing, her hands instantly going to Diane's waist as the two stared at each other silently, their eyes still managing to speak volumes.

Diane had forgotten all about her two daughter's presence, her consciousness drowning in the dark whirlpools of Kayla's eyes. It took Lana's voice to rescue her from the maelstrom.

"Kiss her, Mom," Lana said.

Diane's eyes briefly flashed towards her daughter, who smiled at her and nodded her head. She'd just decided to take her daughter's advice when the decision was removed from her hands.

Kayla's lips found hers just as Diane's eyes made it back to her, and for just a moment, the submissive mother failed to react. But her hesitancy was only momentary. The soft but insistent feel of the Native-American beauty's lips broke through her resistance, Diane's mouth blooming open like a flower when Kayla's tongue sought entrance, her body melding into the raven-haired beauty's.

Diane was only indirectly aware of a giggling sound around her, and it was only the sound of Lena's voice that forced the pair to break their liplock.

"Um, there are children present. Lana is impressionable. After all, she is the youngest one here."

Their lips parted, Diane's face flushed with both arousal an embarrassment at having forgotten the two were there.

"That was hot, even if it did involve my Mom," she heard Lana say in almost a whisper that held a touch of awe.

Kayla's eyes held that same look that she'd cast on Diane the day the two had officially met. Gone was the woman from earlier today who'd seemed so unsure of herself, and back was the dominant vixen who'd consumed Diane's thoughts for months now. If the girls hadn't been present, that look alone would have been enough to bring her to her knees in submission. It would have had Diane begging to taste Kayla's juices and giving in to whatever wanton desire the Domme had.

But Lena and Lana were there.

"Dinner is ready," Diane said, her voice suddenly husky with desire. "I'll just need to set the table and bring the food into the dining room."

"The girls and I will set the table," Kayla added, bringing her palm to Diane's cheek, the twin's mother instantly tilting her head into the touch. She then kissed Diane lightly again before turning her attention to the girls.

"Alright, you two lead the way and show me where everything is."

Lena instantly grabbed Kayla's hand and took off towards the kitchen, but Lana hesitated. Diane turned to her youngest and studied her face, which seemed lost a bit in deep thought.

"You okay, baby?"

Her words seemed to snap Lana out of her trance. The girl literally seemed to shake her head to rid herself of whatever it was that'd grasped ahold of her mind.

"I'm great, Mom," Lana said, suddenly wrapping her arms around her mother. "I'm so happy for you."

"Thank you, honey. I'm happy too. I just hope that I'm doing the right thing."

Lana pushed her away at arm's length and said, "Don't doubt it. She loves you that was plain enough to see from that kiss and the smoldering way she looked at you. I just hope that someday...somebody looks at me that way."

"They will, Lana. I have absolutely no doubt of that."

"Hey, goodie-two-shoes! Are you going to come to do your part?" came the harsh sound of Lena's voice, clearly unwilling to do any work that her sister had managed to get out of.

Lana rolled her eyes and then kissed her mother's cheek before bounding off towards the kitchen as she yelled, "I'm coming, bad seed!"

Diane could only smile, a tear falling from her right eye and rolling down her cheek. She finally had everything that she wanted. Now she just had to make the most of it. But one thing was sure...

For the first time in a long time, Diane was excited about her future.

Author's Note:

The next chapter will feature a time jump of five years into the future. We'll find out how Kayla and Diane have managed both their relationship and the start of their new business. The twins have just turned eighteen and are in their senior year of high school. One of them is flourishing socially, while the other is having some prominent struggles.

We'll also be able to catch up with the entire cast of characters that have appeared so far. That will include Dana and Celeste, Beth, Carrie, Aahylia, and Ah. They've all moved on with their lives, though some aren't where they thought they'd be. For some of them, that's a good thing, and for others, not so much.