Diane's Fall Ch. 09a

Story Info
Part 1 of the conclusion to Diane's tale.
25.9k words
4.75
12.7k
21
9

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karipet
Karipet
1,302 Followers

Kayla stirred in her sleep, her eyes fluttering as she shifted in the bed, a low grumble escaping her throat. It was almost like the growl of a big cat rousing in its slumber as it dreamed of chasing prey.

Diane smiled to herself, her tongue dancing between Kaylas slick folds, teasing the woman she loved, her Mistress and partner of the last five years. Having her submissive girlfriend dining on her pussy was how Kayla preferred to wake up, and Diane was only too eager to accommodate her desire.

"Youre teasing me," Kayla said, her voice husky from sleep and her eyes still closed. "Am I going to have to put you over my knee to start the day, or are you going to get your Mistress off properly."

Diane disengaged her tongue from between Kaylas carnal crevice and raised her head, all while languidly making slow circles around the hood of Kaylas clit with the pad of her thumb. She looked up at the gorgeous young raven-haired beauty that had changed her life so completely, seeing Kaylas eyes finally crack open as they peeked down her way.

"Im in my forties, now, Kayla," Diane said with a smirk on her face, "its only natural that I start slowing down my pace a little bit."

Kayla smiled back at her while narrowing her eyes. Diane could tell that her lover knew she was pushing her buttons purposefully, hoping to get a response. It was a game the two of them sometimes played when they were alone. Diane becoming progressively bratty, with Kayla finally having to take her firmly in hand. The trick was to see how far Diane could push things before finally getting the reaction from Kayla shed come to crave. On the other hand, Kayla would often act aloof and indifferent to her submissive girlfriends actions, refusing to react the way Diane desperately wanted her to until neither one of them could stand it any longer.

"Youre hotter and in better shape than most women in their twenties," Kayla declared, suddenly wrapping her long legs around Dianes back, crossing her ankles, and locking the beautiful blonde in place. "So, Im not buying your broken down old slut act."

The fingers of both of the Dommes hands found purchase in Dianes thick curls, pulling the beautiful blondes submissives mouth in against her. The sexy mother of two moaned her approval at being taken so forcefully, having gotten just the demanding type of reaction out of Kayla that shed been seeking.

She knew that there would be a price to pay later for her insolence, or at least she hoped there would. Sometimes it would come in the form of a spanking, and in others, some type of humiliation. Regardless of the shape it took, Diane always found pleasure and arousal in submitting to it.

"Oh, fuck, thats it, slut. Suck my pussy," Kayla growled down at Diane. The aggressive sound in her demanding tone made Dianes pussy gush, the blondes panties already inundated with her moisture.

Kayla began to buck her hips up, grinding her pussy against Dianes face. It was as if she was using the submissives mouth as a sex toy, an instrument of her pleasure, and the demeaning nature of the act only served to arouse Diane all that much more.

Kayla came with a gush, her feminine honey coating Dianes face. She sucked wantonly at her Mistresss button, desperate to prolong the intensity of Kaylas orgasm and eager to hear the ecstasy in her voice.

Once she sensed that Kaylas climax had subsided, Diane set about policing up her pussy and thighs, using her tongue and lips to seek out all of the glorious juices she could find. She reveled at the little twitches and aftershocks coursing through Kayla as she did, loving the effect that she still had on the Native-American beauty.

She only stopped licking when Kayla reached down, her palms gently cupping Dianes cheeks and tilting her face up to look into her eyes.

"You think youre cute with that cheeky little attitude, dont you?"

Diane couldnt help but simulate an innocent look, batting her eyes up at the raven-haired goddess looking back at her. She knew that it would do her no benefit but loved playing the game.

"I dont know what you mean, Mistress. Did I not make you come really hard?" Diane replied, pooching out her bottom lip.

Kayla released her hold on Dianes cheeks, grabbing her shoulders instead. Using that added leverage and the strength in her legs, which were still wrapped around Diane, she quickly rolled the submissive older blonde over onto her back.

Diane squealed, more from delight than shock. She absolutely loved it when Kayla was so forceful with her, taking her pleasure and using Diane. The Domme ended up straddling her chest and looking down with an intensity that said her arousal wasnt fully sated yet.

"Do I have to make you write the sentence, 'I will not tease my Mistress with my slutty tongue,' a hundred times? Or are you going to make it up to me right now?"

Dianes answer was to grab at Kaylas hips, pulling her in as she extended her tongue, sinking it between the lips of her Dommes pussy. Diane dragged it the length of her slit until she found Kaylas clit, sucking the hood into her mouth and probing with her tongue for its hidden pearl.

"Yes, slut, fuck thats it!" Kayla cooed as Diane shook her head back and forth, trying to maximize the pleasure of the goddess above her. She knew Kayla well, and when she wanted to, Diane could bring her off quickly. The blonde typically preferred to take her time and explore, not so much teasing as extending the experience for them both. But when needed, Dianes tongue could be magical.

The mother of two moaned lasciviously into Kaylas pussy as the Domme reached behind her to grab at Dianes nipples. The raven-haired beauty knew precisely how much pressure on her turgid buds it took to drive Diane to distraction.

Kayla reached further back as she reclined her upper body, nudging at Dianes inner thighs, the submissive opening her legs wide in anticipation of her Mistresss attention.

Diane sucked greedily at Kaylas clit, her tongue doing a prolonged tap dance over the hood. She moaned again as the raven-haired Dommes fingers dragged through her wet cleft and almost barked into her lovers pussy as Kayla brought the palm of her hand down against the sexy blondes clit.

"Oh, you liked that didnt you?" Kayla laughed as she gyrated her hips against Dianes mouth, the mother of two nodding her head in agreement.

The submissive moaned again as Kayla brought her palm down firmly against Dianes cunt sending waves of pleasure through her body. And like a horse being ridden in a stakes race as its whipped by its jockey, Diane sucked harder at Kaylas clit.

"Such a good little slut," Kayla said, raining down another blow. "Does my little lesbian whore like having her pussy spanked?"

Diane could only groan her approval, eyes rolling back into her head. She could feel her climax growing but was almost frustrated that she hadnt yet brought off Kayla.

"Do you want to come with me?" her Mistress asked, again firmly smacking her clit, this time with her fingertips.

Diane squeezed at the cheeks of Kaylas firm and taut ass, pulling the Domme into her mouth more firmly as she moaned her desire against Kaylas pussy.

After another blow, Kayla left her hand resting against Dianes cunt, encasing the hood of the blondes clit between her index and middle finger as she began to briskly rub side to side.

"Were going to come together, lover," Kayla moaned, her breathing telling Diane that the Domme was finally close. She was there herself, dying to feel her release but knowing that she should wait for Kayla.

Diane felt Kaylas hips begin to twitch as the Dommes climax hit, Kayla finally giving her permission to come, screaming it loudly as she ground her cunt against the submissives face.

When they were both wholly sated, Kayla collapsed down next to Diane. She brought her left hand to Dianes right cheek, pulling her girlfriends lips to hers. The pair laid there as their breathing slowed, sharing a series of languid kisses that still spoke of the passion between them.

"I love you."

Diane sighed, Kaylas words capping the end to a perfect morning. She knew they both had busy days in front of them, but whatever came at her, this start would have Diane in the frame of mind to face it.

"I love you too, Kayla. So much."

"Of course, Im still going to have to have to punish you for being a naughty little slut," Kayla said with a smile as she narrowed her eyes. "If you keep playing that dangerous little game, I might eventually come up with a punishment that you dont get off on."

Diane batted her eyes again and said, "Ill try and be good, Mistress."

They both knew that she was lying. Diane enjoyed misbehaving and the results that it brought her far too much. Whats more, she knew that Kayla did as well.

Their naughty game had started after the couple reunited and grew from there, the pair surreptitiously teasing, touching, and taunting one another around others. It had added a spark to their romance and sex life that had kept things fresh and exciting.

For Diane, it was saying no occasionally to Kayla around vanilla types, smirking when her Mistress gave Diane that smile that told her she would pay later on that day. Or standing innocently on the backside of the crowd as Kayla was speaking to a gym full of parents and students as Diane flashed her breasts or stealthily lifted her skirt to expose her waxed pussy. It brought the bratty submissive mother of two great joy to watch the typically imperturbable Domme suddenly lose her train of thought, floundering with her words.

The game had evolved almost subconsciously in the months immediately following the pair becoming a couple again, this time officially. Coming out publicly after Kayla had graduated was a gradual thing. Once their business had opened up, new students began flooding their roles, and others started to notice the chemistry between the two owners.

Just two months into their joint venture, people started speculating about their relationship, so much so that the whispers reached Jerry. The twins father had been skeptical at first, finding the thought of Diane with another woman incredulous. It wasnt until later that month when Jerry had stopped by to pick up the girls for a weekend visit that hed finally worked up the nerve to broach the topic. Even then, Jerry had only done so after a verbal slip by Lena.

Hed been standing in the kitchen with Marley, the woman whod replaced Diane in his bed. As usual, Lena had waited until the absolute last moment to gather all she needed for the weekend visit with her father.

On the other hand, Lana was standing there between her father and his girlfriend while staring at her phone. Always the responsible one, shed packed most of her things the night before, making last-minute additions after shed arrived home from school.

Diane had been asking Jerry what elaborate plans he and Marley had for the girls over the weekend when Lena had come bounding down the stairs. Par for the course, shed strolled into the kitchen, oblivious to everyone else in the room, and had gone straight to the refrigerator to retrieve a bottle of water. While on her single-minded mission, the topic of discussion had somehow managed to permeate her mind prompting a question on her favorite subject.

"What kind of mischief are you and Kayla getting up to this weekend, Mom?"

Even years later, Lena would swear that shed blanked and just blurted out the first thought that had come to her mind, and Diane believed her. It was such a typical type of thing for her oldest daughter to do.

The room had immediately gone silent, Lana looking up from her phone, eyes big and alert. The thought of what shed just said struck Lena a moment later, the look on her face likely similar to someone whod just loudly passed gas in a silent but crowded room.

Jerry had cleared his throat, his face blushing, seemingly aware that everyone was staring at him to see his reaction. Diane had to give Jerry credit; hed handled the situation with aplomb. Hed told the girls to kiss their mother goodbye and then grab their things and get them loaded in the car. Diane had seen a look pass between Jerry and his girlfriend, Marley waving at Diane as she led the twins out of the kitchen, leaving the divorced couple alone.

Diane had sat down on a stool at the island facing Jerry, a glass of wine in her hand. Shed known this moment was coming and had long dreaded it, but despite that, Diane had felt remarkably calm.

"You want to tell me exactly whats going on?" Jerry asked, looking a bit bemused.

Playing dumb would have been the easy thing to do. The look on Dianes former husbands face said that Jerry didnt sincerely want to hear the answer to the question hed asked; his masculine pride had just gotten the better of him. The swirling rumors and innuendo around town were terrible enough, but Lenas unfortunate faux pas had pushed him past his limit.

Diane could have easily played Lenas comment off as meaning something entirely different.

She could have, but she didnt.

"Are you asking me if Im fucking Kayla, Jerry?"

Already flustered, Jerry seemed to sputter in response to Dianes question. In baseball terms, hed been looking fastball the whole way, and Diane had thrown him a really wicked curve.

Dianes former husband had stood there, shifting his weight from foot to foot, his eyes looking everywhere around the room but at Diane. It was almost comical seeing the smooth-talking salesman suddenly incapable of getting a word out. Still, Diane had suddenly felt pity for the man shed been married to for more than a decade, not wanting to see him suffer anymore.

"Look, when you started dating Marley, I didnt question it. I want you to be happy, and Marley seems to make that happen. More importantly, the girls seem to like her a lot, which is a ringing endorsement for me."

Jerry said nothing. It was almost as if he wasnt sure where Diane was going with this.

"What about you, Jerry? Do you want me to be happy?"

Diane watched her former husbands brow furrow, the realization that she was painting him into a corner, slowly seeming to dawn on Jerrys face.

"Of course I do, Diane, but..."

"No, Jerry!" Diane said, slapping her hand down on the island. "You either want me to be happy, or you dont. Just like you either believe Im a good mother, or you dont. I would never bring anyone into the girls lives that were a negative influence or someone that didnt treat them well and fuck you if you think otherwise."

A quiet pall seemed to settle over the room after Dianes outburst, her diatribe leaving Jerry standing there stunned and at a loss. Diane finished off her glass of wine, ignoring the man shed had two kids with as she picked up the bottle, pouring herself more.

Lifting the drink up, Diane turned her attention back to Jerry, who held both of his hands up in surrender.

"Look, Di, I would never suggest that you were a bad mother. That thought has never entered my mind throughout all of this," Jerry said, his voice holding an almost pleading quality. "You have to understand, though. I keep hearing all of these rumors..."

Jerry almost seemed to run out of gas. It was clear to Diane that he would never get there without her help.

"Just ask the question, Jerry. We both need you to do it."

Dianes words seemed to have almost a calming effect on her former husband, the tension in Jerrys upper frame almost appearing to deflate all at once. Diane eyed him non-confrontationally, wanting Jerry to see the compassion that she felt for him at that moment and hoping he would be willing to offer it in return.

"Are you a lesbian, Di?"

Diane gave her former husband a sad smile, knowing those words had likely left a bad taste in his mouth. Hed gotten through it, though, and hed get through this next part too.

"Yes."

There it was. The truth was finally out in the open. Another critical barrier out of the way towards Diane finally getting to live the life shed been undoubtedly meant to lead all along.

Jerry stood there looking at Diane as if there were other questions he wanted to ask, but she knew that he wouldnt.

"The girls have known for a while. Theyre okay with it, better than okay actually. I think Lena actually likes Kayla a lot better than she does me," Diane said with a smile.

Shed watched Jerry as he struggled to accept all of her revelations, knowing he would likely need the weekend to stew over all of the details. Diane hoped that hed be brave enough to talk to the twins about it all.

"So...Kayla...I mean, really?"

"Really," Diane replied, a smile blossoming on her face as she thought of her lover.

"Isnt she awfully young, Di?"

Diane couldnt help but giggle at Jerrys question. She knew that if a younger woman as gorgeous as Kayla had come on to him, Jerry wouldnt have hesitated to fuck her, but somehow it was wrong for her.

"Dont try to lie to me and tell me that if shed tried to seduce you that you wouldnt have fucked her. Youve seen Kayla, and Ive seen you ogling her. God, Jerry, youre practically salivating every time that youre around her," Diane said, almost shaming her former husband. "Yes, shes young, and its a challenge to keep up with her, but it makes me feel young again trying."

Diane stood, downing the rest of her wine and setting the glass on the island. She walked over to Jerry and took his hands, meeting his stare. Diane could see conflicting emotions in his eyes. It was evident that Jerry wanted to be happy for her but didnt seem to know what to make of the new Diane.

"I love her, Jerry, and Kayla loves me. Just try and be happy for me. If you cant do it for me, then do it for the girls, because theyre very fond of her too."

And that had been it, the one thing that Jerry couldnt fight against. Hed always been a sucker when it came to his daughters. It wasnt a card Diane would typically play, but she thought it fair in this case.

Things had gone much quicker for the couple after that. They hadnt flaunted their relationship, but theyd made no effort to hide it either. The pair just allowed things to flow naturally, and if people took note, then so be it.

Just after Christmas that first year, there were more significant changes in their lives. Jerry and Marley were looking to take their relationship to the next level but were having difficulty finding a place large enough to provide space for the girls. The only suitable homes theyd found were located on the other side of town, a fair distance from the twins school and friends.

Jerry had been at his wits end over their dilemma. It would have meant him missing out on a lot of time with the girls, something that already happened at times because of his job.

It was Kayla whod come up with the solution, much to Jerrys chagrin. Diane had noticed with a little amusement that her former husband was always standoffish around her new lover. She thought maybe he was threatened by the way their daughters had taken to the Native-American beauty. Although Diane knew for a fact that they loved Marley too.

The four had gotten together for dinner at Dianes insistence. The twins had gone to a concert in the city with friends, leaving both couples free for the night.

Jerry hadnt given Diane an answer when shed first issued the invitation, putting her off several times. Shed finally bypassed him altogether and gone to Marley, whod assured Diane that she would take care of things.

Theyd waited until the dessert course before Diane announced that she and the girls were moving in with Kayla, leaving their house empty and available. Diane had gotten their home in the divorce settlement, and at the time, there had been less than two years left on the mortgage.

When Diane had eagerly accepted Kaylas offer, the twins practically mobbing the raven-haired beauty when they heard the news, Kayla had sweetened the pot by offering to pay off the remaining six months on the fifteen-year mortgage. Diane had initially wanted to refuse the generous offer because she thought Kayla had already done so much. But when her new life-partner had relayed to Diane her plan, it had made far too much sense to pass up.

Karipet
Karipet
1,302 Followers
123456...8