Diane's Fall Ch. 09b

Story Info
The situation between the twins comes to a head.
29.1k words
4.6
16.2k
34
19

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karipet
Karipet
1,295 Followers

Diane found no one on the main floor of their home, so she made her way upstairs to the bedroom she shared with Kayla. But when she went to turn the doorknob, Diane found it locked.

Knocking on the door, Diane heard voices on the other side and suddenly felt a bit squeamish about what might be happening on the other side. But when Kayla opened the door, she stood there fully clothed with a radiantly beautiful smile on her face.

"Hey, pet, come on inside, quick. I know Lena is supposed to be home soon, and I dont want her to catch sight of her sister before were ready," Diane said before leaning in to give her girlfriend a sweet kiss.

Diane stepped into the room and watched Kayla close the door behind her. When the raven-haired beauty turned back towards Diane, her eyes seemed to catch something behind the beautiful blonde that made her smile.

"Damn, girl, you look sexy as fuck!"

Diane turned towards where Kayla was looking and felt her breath catch in her throat.

Lana stood there in front of their oversized vanity; at least Diane assumed it was her youngest child. Her blonde locks were piled on top of her head in an intricate and sophisticated-looking updo that exposed her long and graceful-looking neck. Lana seldom wore much makeup, she didnt have to, but that wasnt the case today. Her eyes were lined heavily in dark eyeliner, the lids done in an exaggerated smokey flare that had been blended to show just a hint of blue at the tips. The effect played off the dark cyan color of her eyes. Her lips were painted a deep glossy shade of red that accented Lanas naturally pouty lips.

While the makeup made Lana look mature beyond her years, it also had another profound effect. Her twins had always been ravishing beauties. But while Lena had forever been flashy and polished in her appearance. Lana had endlessly appeared as a sweet and wholesome type of beauty.

But the woman in front of Diane was a pure vixen. A creature of genuine lust and wanton sexual desire. And her outfit only amplified the dominant and lascivious nature of her look.

Diane approached her daughter, taking in the trappings of the garment she wore. It dripped sex and screamed that she would command authority, unwilling to accept anything less than complete and total submission. The black leather corset she wore laced up in the front, leaving the part between Lanas c-cup breasts visible, the built-in bra showing the tops of her ample bosom.

The corset had metal buckles running up its backside, giving her an even more intimidating and menacing look. The whole effect accentuated Lanas natural hourglass type shape, her waist seeming to shrink between her breasts and curvaceous hips.

If the leather corset served to harden her youngest daughters look, then her bottom half worked to balance the overall effect. She was wearing what was clearly an expensive pair of black lace panties and a garter belt attached to sheer silky black thigh high stockings.

Completing her ensemble was a pair of four-inch black heels. Diane was reasonably sure shed never seen her daughter in anything other than runners or dress flats, yet Lana stood in them comfortably and with confidence.

It was scary to Diane the feelings stoked inside her by the dominant and imperious-looking goddess standing before her. Despite knowing how society would condemn what she was feeling. Diane couldnt help the sudden heat and intense throbbing between her legs.

"Wow...just wow," Diane said, sounding astonished at the sight of the shameless and sexy beauty before her. "God, baby, I barely recognize you. You look amazingly..."

"Fuckable," Kayla said with an almost lecherous grin.

Blushing and embarrassed by her girlfriends comment, Diane said, "Well, I was going to say sexy, but yeah, fuckable would work too."

Propping her right hand on her hip and cocking it out suggestively, Lana said, "Thank you, I couldnt have done it without Mistress Kayla. She...well, she made things a lot clearer for me today. I thought I knew what I was doing but Kayla showed me I had a bunch still to learn."

Diane flushed, imagining what the two had been up to today and feeling a shiver of erotic delight run down her spine. Kayla gave her a knowing smile, seeming to sense what was going through her lovers mind and taking pleasure in Dianes discomfort.

Reaching over to caress Dianes cheek, Kayla said, "Ill explain everything later when we have time. Right now, though, you need to get your daughter ready for tonight."

Diane looked between Kayla and Lana with confusion in her eyes. Her youngest child surprisingly walked seductively over to the bed Diane shared with Kayla. Lana picked up a couple of shopping bags, holding them out towards her mother with an expectant look in her eyes.

"I prepared my student. Now its time for you to go and make ready yours. Lana and I found time to go shopping this afternoon after her lessons. Youll find the outfit in there that Lena is to wear tonight," Kayla explained as she lightly caressed Dianes neck. "Its your job to make sure that Lena only wears whats inside the bag. She is to wear nothing else."

"Yes, Mistress," Diane replied, captivated by Kaylas touch and her intense desire to please the raven-haired beauty.

Noticing another bag lying on the bed, Diane asked, "What about that one?"

"Thats something else for later," Kayla said somewhat coyly. "Youre to remain downstairs with Lena until I text you. I expect you to have her looking as radiant as a bride on her wedding day. When you receive my text, youre to bring her up to the playroom. I will meet you two there to have a brief talk with you both before going inside. All of our guests will already be waiting for you and Lena to arrive.

While youre getting her ready, you need to encourage her to have an open mind about tonight. If she can do that," Kayla said, looking over towards where Lana stood, "then I think the things she will see tonight will set her mind at ease. Lana will handle the rest."

Diane looked over at Lana, who stood there with an air of confidence about her countenance that said she had little doubt about how tonight would end.

"I love her, Mom. Shes mine. And tonight Im going to lay claim to her," Lana said, her voice calm and steady. Yet she said it so boldly and with such self-assuredness that Diane believed her.

When Diane reached her eldest daughters room, she found Lena stretched out on her bed, typing incessantly into her phone. Knocking on the door frame, Diane waited until Lena looked up at her before entering the room.

"Hey, sweetie, how was your day?" Diane asked, sitting down on the foot of her daughters bed. She studied Lenas face as the young beauty sat up, her eyes instantly going to the bags Diane had set at her feet. Though she could tell that Lena was curious about what they contained, Diane could also read a trace of apprehension on Lenas face.

"It was fine, I guess," Lena said, her eyes going from the bags at her mothers feet to Dianes eyes. "I had a lot on my mind, though."

"Worried about tonight?" Diane asked, reaching out to take her daughters left hand. "A little anxious, maybe?"

Diane watched as Lena looked down at her feet, unable to meet her mothers eyes. Her heart went out to her daughter, knowing the struggle she was going through.

Squeezing Lenas hand, Diane said, "Ive been instructed to get you dressed and prepared for tonight."

Reaching down for the bags on the floor. Diane picked them up and placed them on the bed, and said, "I know tonight is going to be trying for you. Ive been exactly where you are right now; everything in my head feeling as if it was utterly in turmoil. It was the scariest decision I ever had to face, and I had to do it alone. You wont have to do that, though. I will be there for you, and so will Kayla. We wont let anything happen that you dont agree to. You have my promise on that."

Lena stared back at her mother, absorbing her words. Diane could tell the teens mind was at that moment working hard to diagram all the possibilities present in her words. Lena was every bit as intelligent as her sister, which was saying a lot. She just chose to coast through her studies instead of applying herself as diligently as Lana.

"What was it that made you make the decision you did?" Lena asked finally.

Diane took a deep breath, thinking back to the day she submitted to Kayla. She remembered with intimate detail what had finally pushed her to change her life so drastically, altering the path for her entire family.

"I knew I wasnt happy back then, Lena. I felt empty inside. I had you girls and your dad, but something was missing that left me feeling incomplete. Something vital, but I couldn't have told you what it was, not until the day I met Kayla. She held the missing pieces of my life. Kayla challenged me in ways that Id never even considered before."

"Are you talking about her making you realize that you were gay? Or is it...the submissive part."

"Both, honey. Falling for her would have been easy enough. But the way she took charge of me...the way it made me feel...she takes me to heights that I never could have imagined before. Kayla makes me feel things that are so intense that sometimes my mind just seems to shut down. I just drift away and trust that she will keep me safe."

"Do you regret any of it?"

"I regret having to hurt your dad. I never wanted to do that. But in the end, I think it turned out to be a good thing for both of us. He has Marley now, and they seem to make each other happy."

"Nothing else?"

"I wouldnt change a thing," Diane said after considering her daughters question for a moment.

Lena seemed to think about that briefly. Diane carefully watched her and was relieved when she saw her daughters stiff body seem to relax.

"Just remember that you have to do everything I ask of you right up until we go upstairs. Kayla is going to meet us outside the room at the opposite end of the hall upstairs."

"You mean I finally get to see what she has hidden in there?" Lena asked with a little sparkle returning to her eyes.

Diane grinned and said, "You do. Once youre inside the room, you have to do as I ask. At first, all Im going to have you do is stand by and observe whats happening. There will be other people there, submissives of mine and Kaylas. The identity of some of them will surprise you. But I promise if you are patient tonight, you might find some peace with what happened between you and your sister. All I ask is that you keep an open mind."

"I will, Mom. I promise."

"Alright then, lets get you dressed."

**********

"I cant believe I have to wear this in front of people, Mom!" Lena complained in a loud whisper as she walked behind Diane, the sound of her heels on the marble flooring reverberating off the walls around them. "And why in Gods name couldnt I wear panties?"

Smiling inwardly, Diane stopped and took in the outfit that her sister had picked out for Lena to wear. She had to hand it to her youngest daughter; she had good taste. Lana was wearing a white satin and lace strapless chemise that was just long enough to cover her pantiless groin. At least provided her daughter didnt bend over to pick anything up. It was opaque in strategic places and transparent enough in others to leave little doubt of the delightful body underneath. It also came with a lacey pearl collar that served to further amplify the submissiveness of her look.

The white garter was attached to high-quality sheer white stockings that came up to Lenas mid-thigh. And completing the ensemble was a pair of white strapped heels. Lana had momentarily laughed inside when shed first pulled them out of the bag down in Lenas room. They were three-inch heels. Lanas four-inch stilettos would give her an inch in height over her sister. She and Kayla had thought of everything.

The entire ensemble worked to make Lena look like a bride on her wedding night. And although it was a bit twisted, Diane knew that was what Lana had intended. Tonight, her younger daughter intended to consummate her control over her sister.

"You look stunning, Lena. Absolutely stunning. Theres no need for you to feel self-conscious. Trust me, baby. There will be people up there wearing far less than you."

When the pair reached the top of the stairs, Kayla was standing there waiting for them. Both Diane and Lena stared at her, awestruck by the raw sexuality of her appearance.

Kayla wore a leather corset similar to the one Diane had seen Lana in earlier. But instead of a garter, stockings, and heels, her lover wore a pair of thigh-high leather boots with five-inch heels that made her tower over them both.

"Pet," Kayla said with a seductive smile, clearly liking the effect she was having on them, "I laid your outfit out on the bed. You can go quickly get dressed, but be quick about it; we have guests scheduled waiting. I need to have a short talk with Lena while youre gone."

Diane left her daughter with the woman she loved and stepped into the bedroom they shared. There she found a stunning black lace harness teddy and a pair of matching five-inch boots similar to the ones Kayla wore. Diane quickly undressed and slipped into the garment. Kayla knew her body well, the garment hugging Dianes luscious curves perfectly and flawlessly highlighting her ample breasts. Black ornate lace covered her shoulder and lower neck, with lace straps hanging down to connect to the rest of the garment. The middle of her chest was open, spotlighting the tops of Dianes breasts and hanging low between her cleavage. The bottom half flared high on her curvy hips with the teddy snapping between Dianes thighs.

Sliding the boots on and zipping them up, Diane quickly made her way to the bathroom vanity. There she found a black clip in one of her drawers. Piling her long blonde locks on top of her head, Diane twisted it and placed the hair clip to hold it in place. Touching up her makeup and putting a light clear gloss on her lips.

When she opened the bedroom door, Kayla and Lena were waiting for her. Diane stood there confidently, allowing both younger women to take in how she looked.

"Damn, Mom...you look...wow," Lena said, clearly impressed with how her mother looked.

"Now you know why I had to lay claim to her," Kayla said boldly as she reached out and took Dianes hand, pulling the older woman to her. Diane gasped audibly as Kayla pulled her in, their bodies touching as the arms of the sexy blonde instantly went around the taller womans neck. Lena watched as Kayla placed a hand behind her mothers neck, pulling her head forward possessively until their lips came together. Diane moaned as Kayla kissed her covetously, her cunt instantly becoming moist, the fires of desire inside her roaring to life.

When their kiss broke, Kayla took Dianes hand and grasped Lenas as well. Diane looked at her daughter. Lena stared back at her with wide eyes, her temples fully dilated and her breathing coming faster than it had been just moments before.

When they reached the door to the playroom, Kayla turned and looked once more and Lena and said firmly, "Dont forget, I expect you to do as I asked once were inside. You are about to be introduced to a world that youve only had glimpses of so far. There will be a point during tonights festivities when you will need to make a choice. No matter what you decide, your mother and I will honor your decision. Do you understand?"

Lena slowly released a breath shed been holding in and said, "I understand."

Kayla smiled and then reached out, lightly caressing Lenas chin with her fingertips. "Good girl," she said before turning and opening the door to the playroom. She stepped aside and held her arm out, encouraging Lena to step into an entirely new and exciting world.

**********

Diane intently watched her daughter as she stepped into the room and looked around, taking it all in. Lenas eyes seemed to gloss over all the strange bondage equipment. Instead, her eyes focused on the four women around the edge of the large sunken bed.

Dana and Celeste were both there. They knelt next to one another on the left side of the bed as they held hands. Across the bed from them was Beth. All three women wore submissive collars, just as they always did whenever they were summoned by Kayla or Diane to play.

Diane heard Lena gasp and followed her eyes, noticing they were wholly focused on the fourth figure present in the room. This one was standing on the far side of the room, just behind Beth and Maddie. She held a riding crop in her left hand, tapping it into the open palm of her right. Her head was held high, and the dominant air she affected was both convincing and compelling.

Lana walked towards them with a natural grace and sensuality that Diane was unaware she possessed. The closer the sexy young beauty came, the more Diane could feel Lena tremble against the hand she held on her daughters back. It was like her sisters approach was slowly draining her will to resist and sapping her strength.

Diane and Kayla watched as Lana stopped in front of her twin, her slight height advantage, allowing her to gaze down at Lena. The look she gave her sister was a smoldering one, filled with heat and passion. If Lana was the least bit nervous, Diane couldnt tell it.

The same couldnt be said for Lane, though. As Lana held out her hand to her slightly older sister, Diane felt Lena quiver.

Leaning into her daughters ear, Diane whispered, "Go with her, honey. Nothing will happen that you dont want to happen."

Hesitantly, her hand trembling slightly, Lena reached out and took her sisters hand. With a confident look and arrogance in her eyes, Lana turned and led her sister across the room to the right side of the bed. They came to the head of the bed, with Lana directing her sister into position next to her Aunt Beth. Placing both her hands on Lenas hips, Lana leaned forward and whispered something in her sisters ear.

Even from where she stood across the room, Diane could see a war of conflicting emotions on Lenas face. There was the briefest of instants where the mother of two wasnt sure what would happen. The entire room was eerily silent as everyone watched, waiting, seeming to sense the enormity of the moment.

And then Lena went to her knees.

Diane felt Kaylas hand touch her shoulder, a silent signal that it was time for things to begin. Steeling her nerve, Diane willed her mind away from motherly instinct and pushed her natural submissive tendencies aside. In its place stepped the other side of her nature. One that Kayla had been nurturing ever since the night theyd first consummated their relationship.

Mistress Diane strolled across the room, angling to the left side of the bed. As she passed them by, Diane allowed her fingertips to graze lightly across the soft flesh of Celeste and Danas backs. When shed reached the head of the bed, Diane lowered herself down on the mattress, nestling her head against a pillow.

Opening her legs wide and drawing her knees in tight, Diane turned her head to Dana, who watched her intently. Raising her right hand, Diane wiggled her index finger at her sister in a come-hither fashion.

Dana went to all fours on the mattress and crawled between Dianes legs. When Dana had settled down onto her stomach, Diane reached down and unsnapped the crotch of her teddy, tucking the flap inside the garment against her flat stomach and exposing her glistening slit to everyone present.

Able to smell her own arousal from where she lay, Diane looked down at Dana and spoke, her voice gentle but carrying a commanding tone.

"Tell me what you want, pet,"

Dana, her nose flaring as the fragrant aroma of Dianes primal essence filled her nostrils. Dana knew her role here tonight, and she was only too glad to fill it. She owed Kayla and Diane too much to deny them this.

Karipet
Karipet
1,295 Followers
123456...9