Diane's Fall Ch. 09b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane watched her daughters tongue retreat into her mouth, her lips closing as she savored the flavor from her oral appendages initial exploratory swipe. The pause was brief before Lenas eyes seemed to light up a split second before she buried her face between my legs, stuffing her tongue into the vestibule of my cunt. I could feel it swiping around inside me and touching all sorts of sensitive spots as her lips closed around my opening and began to suck as her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Somebody likes the taste of mommys pussy," Kayla cooed, her hands coming around to grasp both of my breasts, her fingers finding my nipples. Diane laid her head back, resting it against Kaylas shoulder as the domme began to nibble on her neck.

Diane was quickly reaching a state of nirvana. She felt Kayla release her breasts, leaning forward and briefly bringing Diane out of the ethereal state of ecstasy she had nearly achieved. Kaylas arms reached out, her hands grabbing just behind Dianes knees, drawing them in.

The act served to open Dianes cunt wide open, her legs spread wide and her hips now tilted back enough that even her asshole would be exposed.

Lena had gone with the change of position, hardly breaking contact with her mothers pussy as she fucked it with her tongue. The submissive teen lapped at the juices that flowed from Diane, of which there was an abundance. Lena seemed utterly lost in her own little world.

Lana, whod been standing just to her sisters right, stroking her blond curls as she watched the action below, suddenly dropped down next to her new lover. She watched over Lenas shoulder intently, and with what Diane thought might be a hint of jealousy in her eyes.

"You want to get in there and help her out, baby?" Diane asked Lena, her voice melodic sounding as if trying to entice a small child.

Lana narrowed her eyes at her mother as if to tell her she wouldnt fall for the same spiel her submissive sister had willingly bought. But she wasnt fooling her more experienced mother. Diane could see the curiosity present on her daughters countenance. She wanted what was being offered, Diane could tell from countless seductions of other women. Even now, Diane knew that her dominant youngest daughter was wondering what it would be like to kneel for her mother. Diane just needed to present it in a way that made the temptation a palatable one for Lana to accept.

And then it hit her.

"Thats okay, baby girl. If its not your thing then Im okay with it. Besides, the brats tongue is simply the best, so its not like Im missing out..." Diane said matter of factly as she reached down and stroked the top of Lenas head. The young submissive beautys eyes lighting up with pride at her mothers words.

Her words hung there like a challenge as Diane laid her head back against Kayla and closed her eyes, not daring to make eye contact with Lena.

Diane openly moaned, refusing to hide the pleasure she was feeling, while also wanting to impart to both of her daughters just how much she was enjoying Lenas lips and tongue.

It might have been a minute later, maybe two before Diane heard whispers below her and felt jostling between her thighs. Lifting her head, Diane opened her eyes to see Lana staring up at her with a determined look as she positioned herself between Dianes legs.

"You don't honestly believe I'm going to submit to you, do you, Mom? That just isn't the way my gate swings, sorry," Lana said with a shake of her head. "But I'll tell you what I will do for you. I'm going to eat that sweet little pussy of yours, and then after I make you come, I'm going to use you as my slut for the rest of the night."

Diane felt her heart skip a beat, her pussy fluttering at Lana's words and all they implied. At this point, there was no doubt this was going to happen. Any fortitude Diane had to resist had been leached from Diane's will. She was going to end up on her knees in front of Lana.

And Diane was going to do it willingly.

Giving her mother a cocky look, Lana buried her tongue between her mothers legs and began to skillfully tease and probe. Unlike Lenas exuberant but somewhat amateurish efforts, Lana had definite skills. So much so that Diane began to wonder precisely how much pussy her youngest daughter had eaten? A query Diane fully intended to ask her daughter at another time.

Lena skittered back and forth behind her sister trying to get the best view of what was happening. Her face shined with Dianes wetness, the submissive teen making no effort to wipe her new Mistresss essence off. She hopped around with an ebullience that Diane had seldom ever seen from Lena, always the aloof and indifferent of the two girls.

Dianes heart raced as her orgasm began to build once again, Lanas skillful tongue was hitting all of the right spots with no wasted effort. It was like an operative sent on a search and destroy mission, and one by one, it was taking out every barrier to Dianes climax.

Diane felt movement off to her left and turned to find Beth staring down at the scene between Dianes legs. The sexy brunettes eyes were glazed with lust as she placed a hand on Dianes shoulder, leaning in so their heads were close together.

"You are so fucking sexy," Beth whispered to Diane without looking her way.

Diane reached up and cupped her best friends cheek in reply. She was too close to be able to verbalize her thanks, her mouth gone dry as the semi that was her climax began to bear down on Diane. She looked down at Lana whos eyes twinkled with confidence. Her youngest knew she was getting to Diane in a way that Lana had been unable to do. She was going to make her mother come in a way that the inexperienced young sub would have been incapable of doing.

"Where was Lena?" Diane suddenly wondered, having lost sight of the sexy young submissive. And that was when she felt it, the lightest of tickles against her exposed pucker, the feeling of warmth and wetness as something began to slather the tip of their tongue against Dianes rosebud. Poking and prodding and then flickering delightfully against it like a snakes forked tongue searching the nights breezes for prey.

And then Diane felt the tongue feel more insistent in its efforts, stiffening and trying to gain entrance. And with the way she was splayed wide open, Diane had little doubt it would eventually succeed.

"Fuck, that is so goddamn hot," Beth declared, her fingers finding Dianes right nipple and beginning to roll it back and forth.

"Lena is eating my asshole," was the last thought to run through Dianes head. Then several things happened at once. Lana sucked her mothers clit into her mouth, biting it lightly as the tip of her tongue pressed against the overly sensitive nub. At the same time, Lenas tongue penetrated the outer ring of her sphincter. Diane felt the eldest of her twins trying to force it deeper, the wet appendage slipping in further by tiny increments at the teens determined insistence.

Diane was run down.

Perhaps it was the totality of the nights events. Seeing the twins together for the first time in a sexual way. The way they both looked so happy and content at accepting who they really were, and the bond that doing so had forged between them.

Seeing sweet Lana as a true dominant for the first time was part of it too. It was as if shed blossomed, a phoenix reborn and ready to take charge. A force to be reckoned with.

Seeing both Beth and Dana submit to her will, whether willingly or not. Watching both women coming on their submissive nieces tongue.

And this, being taken and dominated by one daughter, served by the other, both vaginally and anally at the same time while Kayla held her.

It was all too much.

To say that she came would have been an understatement of mythical proportions. It would have been calling the great world wars a simple argument or comparing building a house in the wilderness to colonizing Mars.

Diane felt as if the top of her head had come off. Into it had been poured a hot solution of pure ecstasy and unyielding pleasure. The muscles in her trunk seized up so strongly that Diane was afraid they might snap her spine.

And then she saw nothing but darkness.

**********

Consciousness didn't flood back all at once for Diane, it came instead in a slow trickle. When enough of it had returned, Diane became aware that she was lying down. She could feel the mattress shifting beneath her slightly telling her she was not alone.

Opening her eyes, Diane saw the smiling face of Lena staring back at her, The submissive young teen reached out and caressed her cheek, tucking a stray sprig of hair back behind her mother's ear.

"Glad to see you're awake, Mom. You scared me," Lena said, her voice soft and full of concern.

Diane stretched slightly and returned her daughter's smile. "I'm okay, baby. Sometimes when I climax it hits me hard. What I want to know is how are you?"

"Me? God, Mom, I'm fine. I've never been better. I finally know who I am, and I don't have to fight it anymore. I may not be ready to come out as a lesbian right now but I know that I'll never have sex with another man. Sex with a woman is just so much better, and sex with a dominate woman, fuck, it's unbelievable."

"It is amazing, isn't it?" Diane said with a smile. "I'm just glad that you're happy. That's all I've ever wanted. I've been really worried about you and your sister the last month or so."

"I bet you were never expecting all of this," Lena said as she gently fingered the new submissive collar Lana had given her. "Are you really okay with all of this?"

Reaching up to touch her daughter's cheek, Diane said, "I am, Lena. I mean, the two of you will definitely have to be careful. The people here tonight are the only ones that can ever know about you and Lana. It likely won't be easy for either of you, and I don't know exactly what the future will hold. But if you want to be with one another bad enough, we'll figure out a way to make it happen."

"Oh, here," Lena said, reaching behind herself and pulling out a bottle of water. "Mistress Kayla said to give you this when you woke up. She wanted me to make sure you drank it all."

Diane took the bottle and unscrewed the lid. Bringing it to her lips, Diane drank deeply, the cold water suddenly making her realize how thirsty she was. She'd downed nearly half the bottle by the time she removed it from her lips. "Where are Kayla and Lana?"

"I'm not sure, to be honest," Lena said. "I know that Mistress Kayla said they needed to talk and asked me to stay with you. She did say that they wouldn't be that long."

Smiling, Diane said, "You know that you can just call her Kayla when she's not in the room."

Lena rolled her eyes, blushing slightly. "This is all still new to me. I guess it will take some getting used to. I just don't want to be a disappointment to Lana."

Reaching out to take her daughter's hand, Diane squeezed it and said, "I don't think that's possible, baby. She's in love with you and knows all of this is new to you. But you know, I think you're a lot like me. Nothing makes me feel better than knowing I've pleased Kayla and made her happy. I think you probably feel the same way about your sister, so you'll be fine."

Just then, the door to the playroom opened, and in strolled Lana. Kayla followed, closing the door behind her.

"Well, well, look who's finally decided to return to the world of the conscious. How sweet of you, Mommy. Of course, it was rather rude of you to pass out and delay my fun. Don't you think?" Lana asked as she strolled towards her mother.

"And the bitch is back,"Diane thought to herself despite feeling a definite tingle down in her core. It was unavoidable, she supposed. She supposed that a gorgeous and dominant woman was always going to have that type of effect on her. And the fact that Kayla had already given her approval made things a done deal. Diane was going to willingly submit to her daughter.

"Sitting up slowly and going to her knees, her hands clasped behind her back, Diane looked down at the floor and said, "I'm so sorry, Mistress. Please forgive me."

The silence that Diane got back from her daughter pleased Diane. She was purposefully trying to play her role in an over-the-top fashion. For one, it would give Lena something to aspire to. But more importantly, Diane didn't want Lana to ever forget tonight. She wanted this version of her child to crave having it repeated time and again.

Finally recovering, Lana said, "Oh, don't worry, slut. I will allow you ample opportunity to make things up to me. Of course, there will be a punishment for the delay."

Diane smiled inwardly having already been expecting to receive more than just a verbal reprimand. Diane knew that this was Kayla's influence, and Diane would take whatever was coming because she knew that it would please her girlfriend. Plus, it would set a good example for Lena that her mother was willing to show trust in Lena that the young Domme wouldn't carry things too far.

"Of course, Mistress. Whatever you think is best."

Diane felt Kayla settle in behind her, a leather cuff closing around her left wrist. The gorgeous blonde submissive said nothing, giving herself over completely to whatever the pair had in store for her. She had a feeling that by the time tonight ended. The experience would be one that all four women still present would never forget.

"Baby, Lana and I have spoken and I've made her fully aware of your limits. And though she fully intends to push them, she's promised me that she won't exceed them. Well...at least not too much," Kayla said, causing Lana to giggle almost impishly. "She knows your safewords," Kayla went on, and we've agreed that outside of this room, the relationship between the two of you will remain as it always has. Lana treasures the bond the two of you have and doesn't want to see it hurt. I've assured her that you feel the same way."

"I would never want that, Mistress. Both of my girls mean entirely too much to me."

"I know they do," Kayla said as she fastened the two cuffs together, leaning just far enough forward to kiss her girlfriends cheek. "Have fun, baby."

Diane felt her girlfriend break contact, the giggling of the mattress telling her that Kayla had backed away.

"Look at me, slut."

Diane's head came up, her eyes locking gazes with Lana's. She could tell that even though her daughter was attempting to be a cool and icy bitch, Lana was every bit as aroused and nervous as she was. The two women knew each other entirely too well to be able to hide such emotions.

"Did you enjoy my tongue earlier tonight? Nevermind...don't bother to answer. The question was rhetorical because we both know that you did. After all, my poor little mommy had to go night night after she came on my tongue."

Diane didn't dare contradict her. Although there was no doubt that Lana's oral skills weren't in question. Diane thought it was the culmination of the nights events that had most likely been what made her climax so all-consuming.

"It's a gift that I don't normally give my submissive's unless they're special to me. So you can count yourself blessed," Lana said, sounding as if she meant every word.

"Oh, I do, Mistress, very much so."

"Good, girl," Lana said, the familiar phrase sending shivers of delight down Diane's spine. Not as strong as when she heard it come from Kayla's lips, but still...

"I'm going to make myself comfortable on the bed behind you, and when I call your name I want you to crawl between my legs," Lana said, stepping out of her heels and stepping onto the mattress. As she passed her mother, the young Domme stopped even with her mother with her hand cupping Diane's shoulder and said, "Do you prefer to go by slut or Mommy?"

Diane couldn't help the smile that suddenly blossomed on her face, the sudden urge occurring to her to ask Lana if she could call her Mistress Motherfucker. After all, if the youngest of her twins made good on her earlier promise, that was exactly what she'd be when the night was done. Diane caught Kayla's eye and saw that she was smiling as well. The mature blonde submissive wondered if Kayla hadn't had a similar thought.

"Whatever you choose, Mistress," Diane responded instead. "I'm sure you'll make the right choice."

Diane kept her eyes focused on Kayla who watched her intently with just the faintest of smirks. She was reasonably sure that the Native-American beauty had been looking forward to this moment almost as much as she had, maybe even more. Kayla had just had a twinkle in her eyes every time the subject had been brought up in the last several days. Diane suspected her girlfriend had wanted to see this moment, even share it with her, from the first moment Diane had told Kayla her plan to reunite her daughters.

"It's time, Mommyslut. Let's see if all these praises Kayla has been singing about your oral talents are true."

Diane felt a sudden rush of fresh juices begin to leak from between her legs at Lana's choice of monicker. Kayla winked at her in a show of support and even Lena gave her mother a hopeful smile as Diane turned and began to inch-worm her way between her daughter's legs. It was a difficult proposition with her hands bound but using the toned muscles in her stomach and legs, she, at last, Diane positioned herself where she wanted to be most in the world at that moment.

She paused a moment to take a deep breath allowing her sinuses to bathe in the fragrant aroma that was Lana's arousal. It had an almost earthy smell that almost left a twangy taste in Diane's mouth. Her mouth watered at the thought of actually tasting her daughter's feminine essence. But Diane refused to rush herself wanting to ramp up Lana's anticipation.

Trying to use her gaze to impart the passion I was feeling to Lana. I began to place slow and sensual kisses all along her inner-thighs, never once breaking eye-contact. And though Lana's face still held a look of dominance, Diane could tell her daughter's veneer was threatening to crack.

"Is she always such a tease, Kayla?" Lana asked, her hands claiming her breasts and immediately finding her pert pink nipples. Diane watched as she pinched them, stretching the gumdrop nipples until they were elongated and her breathing was coming much faster.

"Oh, she's quite the little temptress and tease when she wants to be, which is almost anytime that she's horny," Kayla said with a laugh as she strolled up next to the bed, Lena holding her hand and grasping the taller woman's arm. "But that's your problem to deal with right now. I hope you don't mind but I think that I'm going to experience this little beauty's oral skills again while I watch my vixen girlfriend torment you with her hot lips and tongue."

Diane heard the sound of Kayla discarding the heels she wore and was aware as the oldest of her twins was instructed to lay at the head of the bed. As her body stretched out perpendicular to her sister's, Lena's golden locks fanned out almost close enough to touch her new girlfriend's body. Out of the corner of her eye, Diane could see Kayla straddle the young submissive's head and slowly lower herself down to Lena's waiting mouth.

Lana had been the first to break eye contact with her mother, turning to take in the lascivious sight of her sister starting to feed on Kayla's delectable pussy. Diane watched her youngest child stretch and twist her nipples once more, a moan escaping from deep inside her as she watched Lena's lips and tongue begin to feast between Kayla's thighs.

Eager to have Lana's attention back on her, Diane sank her teeth into the soft bits of Lana's right thigh right at the point where it joined her groin.

Diane got exactly the result she was looking for. Lana yelped making almost a barking noise as her icy blue eyes immediately turned back to her mother in a look of utter astonishment. Diane smiled inwardly knowing that she would pay for her petulant act, but she couldn't help but think it had been worth it. Knowing that Lana would probably mark her before the night was through, Diane could only smile at the teeth impression she'd left on her daughter's soft flesh.

1...456789