Diane's Fall Ch. 09b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Weve come so far, havent we," Kayla said as Diane languidly circled her left nipple with a fingertip causing it to harden, the flesh of her dark areola pebbling.

"We have," Diane said with a sigh. "I still remember hearing this sexy voice compliment my shirt and turning to see you for the first time. You left me breathless."

"Youre sweet," Kayla said, hugging her girlfriend tighter. "I was a nervous wreck that day but determined to make you mine."

"You were nervous? Really?"

"I was," Kayla replied with a little laugh. "I can still remember Carrie telling me to piss or get off the pot. I was practically shaking when I walked up behind you. Youll have to remember. Id been in love and worshipping you from afar since I was sixteen-years-old. It was a big day for me."

"God, I would have never known. You seemed so self-assured and confident. I could barely speak. You affected me so strongly. And once you cornered me out in the hall I thought I was going to have an out-of-body experience."

"You were my good girl," Kayla replied, recalling the two words shed whispered in Dianes ear that had caused the older woman to come.

Diane grinned, remembering the moment fondly, and the thought of how shed retreated to a nearby bathroom to finger herself to an amazing climax.

"That day changed my life completely. Without you coming along and claiming my heart in an instant Id probably still be sleepwalking through an unsatisfying marriage to Jerry. And God, with the girls leaving for school Id have likely become suicidal or an alcoholic at the least."

"Speaking of the girls. Can you imagine the trouble those two are likely to get up to at school?" Kayla asked with more than just a little mirth present in her voice. "I can see Lana seducing women left and right. Her female professors probably wont even be safe. And Lena wont have to hide her sexuality there either."

"No, shell just have to lie to her daddy when she comes home about all of the boys shes been dating," Diane replied, rolling her eyes. "Sometimes I wish shed just come out too. Fuck Jerry, he would eventually get over it."

"Well, it has to be her call as to when shes comfortable with coming out," Kayla replied. "I agree, though, the sooner shes ready, the better. When Jerry does hear the news hell probably start hiding Marley from us in case its catching."

"Can you imagine that stick in the mud walking in and finding Lena sucking Lanas toes with a cucumber stuffed up her twat?" Diane said with a laugh.

"Speaking of toe sucking. It has been a while," Kayla replied, wiggling her freshly painted toes at Diane whos face flushed at the suggestive sight.

Rolling atop her girlfriend she kissed Kayla passionately, the two womens tongues battling briefly. As their lips parted, Diane nipped at Kaylas bottom lip, tugging at it. She then kissed her way beneath the raven-haired beautys chin, feasting on the flesh of her neck and feeling goosebumps rise on her girlfriends skin. As Diane reached her lovers breasts, she took the opportunity to relish the magnificence, worshipping both nipples properly before dragging her tongue down across Kaylas taut midsection. As she left a snails trail of moisture from her tongue. Diane reached Kaylas mons, pausing to leave little kisses all around it, drawing sighs of satisfaction from her Mistress.

Reaching her girlfriends delectable pussy, Diane denied herself the pleasure, taking only the time to inhale the fragrance of Kaylas arousal, savoring her lovers bouquet. She did slowly release her inhaled breath, pursing her lips and blowing hot breath against Kaylas clit. Diane smiled when she felt a shiver run through the Native-American beautys body.

Sliding between Kaylas legs, Diane began to kiss down her inner-thighs, pausing here and there to bite softly on Kaylas flesh Skipping her girlfriends lower legs, Diane slid down to Kaylas feet. Looking up, Diane made eye contact with the raven-haired beauty who stared back at her with a look of anticipation. Diane knew that Kayla loved this moment as much as she did, the moment Diane acquiesced to her desires.

Diane extended her tongue, dragging it around the outside of Kaylas big toe before opening her mouth and engulfing the entire thing, her lips pursing as she sucked.

In reward, the gorgeous blonde submissive heard the two sounds she most loved in the world, a moan of satisfaction from Kayla, and the two words that had helped capture Dianes heart.

"Good girl."

1...456789