Diane's Fall Ch. 09b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arching an eyebrow, Beth said, "Well, its out now and I dont think its likely to go away again. Its still a shock to see, though"

Diane nodded her head in agreement and then leaned into Beth and teasingly said, "Shocking as it may be, it didnt stop you from spreading your legs and letting your innocent little niece lap at your nasty cunt did it?"

Beth blushed and stifled a laugh before she gave Diane a little shrug and said, "Well, youve been telling me for years now what a lesbian slut I am, so I was just trying to live up to my hard-earned reputation." Then wanting to return her longtime friends taunt, Beth added, "Whats wrong? Are you jealous I got there first?"

Diane stuck out her tongue and wrinkled her nose at the sexy brunette. But turning to look at both her daughters shapely rears, Diane couldnt help but think, "Maybe I am."

Celeste finally came and did so loudly, grinding Lenas face into her cunt as her thighs quaked and quivered. When her sex finally became too sensitive, Celeste scooted away from Lenas eager tongue. She collapsed back in a heap, her breathing coming quick and fast as she turned to find her girlfriend crawling towards her, Danas face was still shiny with Kaylas creamy love juices. Celeste reached up lazily with her right arm and grasped the back of Danas head. Dianes younger sister offered no resistance as Celeste pulled her down into a prolonged kiss.

Lena, meanwhile, had begun to keen again, her need to climax intensely dominating the sounds in the room. Her new Mistress, however, was having none of that.

Two more solid blows rained down against Lenas taut ass cheeks as Lana again withdrew the purple strap on from Lenas steamy depths. Diane heard the submissive of her twins squeal at the blows and then groan despondently at the loss of the stimulation that had her so close.

"No! Stop being such a needy slut, Lena. You dont come until I tell you to. Now, this is the last time Im going to warn you. Dont think that I wont chain your hands behind your back and put you to bed without coming at all."

"Im sorry, Mistress," Lena replied. "I just need it so bad."

"Ill decide when you need it, Lena" the young blonde Domme replied, her voice seemingly destitute of compassion for her sisters situation. "Thats twice now that you would have come without me stopping to discipline you. Youre going to make one more pussy come and if you can do it without becoming such a greedy cumslut, then I will let you cum."

Diane couldnt help but smile when she saw Lana look over to where Dana was still engaged in a liplock with Celeste, the two lovers hands roaming each others bodies. "Youre up Auntie Dana. Your dirty slut little niece needs a fresh cunt to eat if she has any hopes of getting to come tonight."

Dana looked up and Diane could see the conflict in her eyes instantly. Danas eyes flickered her way pleading for help just as Diane felt Kayla stroll up next to her, leaning in to kiss her cheek.

When Diane offered Dana no quarter, merely staring back to see what she intended to do, Dana turned her attention back to her pair of nieces.

"Ummm, I think Im good Lana."

Nothing was said in the room as Lana stared back at her aunt. Diane couldnt tell from her daughters expression what Lana was thinking. If she was upset by Danas refusal, her poker face was immaculate. Diane knew that she should point out to Dana she had no right to refuse a Domme that had been invited to play in this room. Not unless what the Domme in question wanted to do to her was on Danas list of hard limits. And clearly, incest wasnt on her sisters list of things she could say no to without facing repercussions.

"Did you hear that, Sis?" Lana said with a sudden smile, finally breaking the silence in the room. "Auntie Dana is so turned off by the thought of your tongue that she cant stomach the thought of having you between her legs. Looks like you might have to go without a climax tonight. Maybe you will have better luck tomorrow."

That news drew a soulful sounding moan from Lena who turned her head, stretching her neck to give Dana a pleading look.

"Thats not what I said, Lana..." Dana started to argue before Kaylas stern voice cut her off.

"Inside this room, thats Mistress Lana to you and every submissive that plays here. And as I recall, I dont remember having your pussy eaten by a woman or incest as being on your list of hard limits. Would you like to add them?"

Dana looked back towards Kayla as did Diane. The look on her girlfriends face told the twins mother that Dana would do well to step lightly. Kayla would never force anything on any of her submissives but she wasnt one to ever allow them to make the rules up as they went along. You were either in, or you werent.

There was a pregnant pause in the room as Dana stared back at Kayla, almost seeming to measure in her mind whether or not to call the raven-haired beautys bluff. Diane, whod remained silent up until then, never thinking things would go so far, decided she had to act.

"Mistress Kayla asked you a question, Dana. And Id suggest you consider it carefully before answering," Diane said, the look in her eyes imploring Dana to answer wisely. Celeste too seemed concerned, reaching up to get her girlfriends attention.

"Please, baby," Celeste begged, clearly uncomfortable with what she was reading on her girlfriends face.

"Mistress Kayla is waiting on an answer, Kayla. Its now or never," Diane said once Dana turned back to look at her. And though it was obvious she was still wanting to resist, Diane could tell Danas resolve was softening.

"No, Mistress. I dont want to make any changes," Dana finally said, turning towards Kayla. "I apologize."

Kayla merely nodded her head, but Diane was sure everyone present knew Dana wouldn't escape that easily. That there would be a punishment had simply been left unsaid.

Dana said nothing, turning back to her nieces. Lena looked relieved, the hope of sexual release still a possibility. Lana, on the other hand, stared back at Dana with a look that was both haughty and arrogant, a cocksure smile on her face. It was as if shed known all along that one way or another, Dana would give in.

Diane watched her sister lay on her back, sliding forward and spreading her legs until her groin was just beneath Lenas waiting mouth. The submissive teen didnt hesitate to attack her aunts cunt, burying her tongue between Danas lips and sinking it deep into her hole. From where she stood, Diane could hear her daughter sucking gluttonously away, feasting on the pussy of a woman who had babysat her since she was a toddler.

Seeing Lena with her sister and Beth was confusingly exciting. But watching the oldest of her twins making a banquet of Danas cunt had Diane dripping. Her conscience and the ache in her pussy did battle for Dianes soul. One was telling her it was wrong to want to be in her sisters position, while the other urged her to dominate the child shed raised. Diane desperately wanted to ride her submissive daughters face, grinding her pussy back and forth until she coated Lenas face with an abundant supply of her feminine cum.

Lana had once again begun to fuck her sister with a purpose. She used short, jabbing strokes as she pistoned into Lenas deprived honeypot, all while repeatedly spanking her sisters backside. Diane noted the concentration on Lanas face as she determinedly drove Lena towards her peak. Diane knew her youngest daughters efforts were intentional. She was testing her sister, seeing if Lena could refrain from climaxing without permission.

"Tell me you dont find this amazingly hot," Kayla said, speaking low against Dianes ear. "Tell me it isnt making that naughty little cunt of yours soaking wet."

Diane looked at her girlfriend, the blondes eyes, dark with arousal, meeting Kaylas. No answer was needed, the heat in Dianes glare speaking volumes.

"You know its going to happen, dont you?" Kayla asked with a lascivious glare, tauntingly teasing Diane. Daring her to admit what was in her heart.

Rather than answer, Diane leaned in and kissed Kayla. The two womens tongues briefly clashed before Diane broke their kiss, nipping at her girlfriends bottom lip.

"Be right back, baby."

Diane made her way along the side of the bed, dragging her left hand across Lanas back, and giving her youngest child a wink as she passed. When she reached where Dana lay, her eyes closed and her mouth opened as she moaned out her approval of what shed tried so hard to deny. Diane went down to her knees and leaned down to whisper in her sisters ear.

"Im going to lower something down to your face, and I wholly expect you to feast on it like it was your last meal. Are we clear?"

Danas lids opened and she gave Diane a nod. In her sisters beautiful blue orbs, Diane saw no hint of shame at what was currently happening. Whatever it was that had made Dana so resistant to the idea of having sex with her niece. It had been consumed by the raging blaze of lust now present in her eyes.

Straddling her sisters head and lowering herself into position. Diane presented the beautiful pink pucker of her rosebud to Dana. She felt her sisters hands reach up to spread her cheeks and sighed at the delicious feel of Danas tongue as it began to tease her naughtiest of places.

Her legs opened as she reclined back, resting her weight on the palms of her hands. Diane merely gave Celeste a look, the dark-headed submissive reading her expression and crawling forward between Dianes legs. The blonde switch closed her eyes and couldnt help but groan as she felt Celestes tongue begin to dance against her clitoris. The duel stimulation pulled a whorish sounding cry from deep within Diane. It joined the other lustful sounds pervading the playroom, most prominent of all, those of Lena who sounded like she was close again. Diane was interested to see if the eldest of her girls would be able to hold off much longer, or if it would all finally prove too much. When shed first submitted to Kayla, the raven-haired beauty had doled out many spankings and other punishments until Diane had finally learned control.

"Thats it, eat her ass you disrespectful little slut," Kayla said with a firm voice, catching Diane by surprise. She opened her eyes just as she heard Dana squeal beneath her. Feeling Kaylas arm brushing against her waist, Diane knew precisely what was happening.

"A little nipple play?" Diane asked with a grin, her voice sounding a bit breathless as she stared lovingly at her girlfriend.

"Spring-loaded clamps," Kayla said, wiggling her eyebrows happily. "A good Mistress will never allow dissent amongst the ranks without repercussions. A disciplined slut is a happy slut. Besides, she gets off on it," Kayla explained. And then with a devious-looking grin, she added, "At least she will until I remove them."

Diane laughed, knowing the feeling Dana would go through all too well. The blood flowing back into her nipples once the clamps were removed would briefly cause excruciating pain. But the endorphins the pain sent coursing through Danas bloodstream would make her climax far more explosive than any she could experience under typical means.

"Fuck...Im getting close," Diane exclaimed, her breathing rapid and shallow as she sped towards her climax. The destination came much faster, though, as if the engine driving her arousal has suddenly received a boost of nitrous oxide. But the driver pushing Diane to the finish line was neither of the two submissives servicing her below. It was Kayla, her long fingers seizing Dianes sensitive nubs and pinching them harshly as she leaned in, her luscious lips lightly caressing Dianes ears as she commanded her to come in a breathless whisper.

As if to emphasize the seriousness of her command, Kayla lowered her head further and Diane felt the Dommes teeth sink into her pulse point.

Instantly, the gorgeous and mature blonde submissive arrived at ecstasy.

Diane cried out, the glory she felt released within herself racing head to toe, her limbs stiffening as spasms coursed throughout her body. Her moans were muffled as Kayla claimed her lips, Diane melting against her as she rode out the final crashing waves of her orgasm.

Her climax set off a chain of events behind and underneath Diane. Shed already raised to her knees off of Danas face, her chest pressed against that of the raven-haired beauty she loved; when Diane heard Danas orgasm slam home. Her younger sister let fly with a string of expletives worthy of a Long Island dock worker as she came, gushing into her nieces mouth. Diane was looking back now, staring into the eyes of her oldest twin as Lena continued to nurse at her aunts spasming cunt, eagerly working to extend Danss pleasure. Diane could see a deep well of need in Lenas beautiful blue orbs. It threatened to overflow at any second and wash away the young submissive into sexual oblivion.

"Oh, youre such a good girl, baby. Such an obedient and nasty little slut, sucking on your aunts dirty little cunt like that," Lana said in a singsong voice that conflicted with the degrading tone of her words. "Would my baby like to come now?"

"Yes, please! Please, Mistress, I need it so bad."

"Tell me what you are first. I need to hear you say it. And dont you dare leave anything out." Lana said firmly, her breathing coming hard and fast due to the effort shed expended while fucking her twin.

"Im a lesbian slut! Your sexual plaything! Im a nasty little whore who likes eating her aunts dirty cunts! Im a needy little slut who needs your direction and discipline! Im yours! Im yours! Im yours!" Lena cried out at the top of her voice as everyone present stared on, slightly startled at the conviction in Lenas voice.

Diane looked at Lana as she heard her sisters words and saw many things radiating from her younger daughters eyes. Primary among those was the love she felt for her sister. It sent a knife through Dianes heart, knowing that the pair would never truly be able to exist as a couple. The best they would ever be able to hope for in all reality would be stolen moments of private sensual pleasure. Diane hoped that it would be enough.

"Come for me, lover! Come on my cock! I want your cream all over it! come on, baby, let me hear what a grateful little slut you are! Show your Mommy what a perfect little lesbian subbie you can be!" Lana replied, her voice rising as she went and her hand coming down hard against Lenas shapely ass to punctuate each sentence with a flourish.

Diane heard a low groan that seemed to begin in the back of Lenas throat only to stretch out and become progressively louder, growing into a wail. Lena collapsed forward onto her stomach, Lana deftly following as she continued to plunge the gel phallus into her submissive sisters spasming depths. Lenas legs stiffened behind her, quivers rippling through them as she squeezed her thighs together tightly around the cock still claiming her insides.

"Fuck, thats hot," Kayla said in a low growl that told Diane her girlfriend was once again aroused. And then much lower, she whispered to Diane, "Tell me you dont want to know what it would feel like to watch Lena come on the end of her mommys strap-on? Or know what it would be like to see her staring up from between your legs, those sexy blue eyes filled with lust as she sucks on your naughty little cunt."

Diane blushed, immediately wanting to sputter out a denial. But the look Kayla gave her in return seemed to dare Diane to be anything less the truthful. And that scared Diane because she knew that once she gave voice to what she was feeling, Kayla would move Heaven and Earth to make it into a reality.

"Trust me, honey, looking down between my legs today and seeing your sweet baby girl lapping at my pussy with her silky smooth tongue was fucking amazing," Kayla said with a devilish smile, finally revealing to Diane at least part of what had gone on between her and Lana today. "And as naturally dominant as she might be, it didnt stop her from riding black beauty to two screaming climaxes."

The color of Dianes face went an even darker shade of red to join her upper chest as she pictured both events in her mind. The pulse still present behind her clitoris began to pick up its strength and pace as a mental video of Kayla and Lanas morning played through Dianes mind.

"Be truthful, pet. You desperately want to take a bite of that apple, dont you?" Kayla asked. Diane could practically picture her horns and a forked tail.

"Yes, Mistress," Diane said feeling her shoulders slump at her admission of incestuous intent. At the same time, the pulsing had become a steady throbbing between her legs. The sexy blonde knew that at some point tonight she would be having sex with one or both of her daughters. And while the naturally ingrained uneasiness of that reality still rattled her slightly, the taboo naughtiness of doing so excited Diane beyond belief.

Her eyes shifted over to where Lana cradled her sister in her arms proving the new submissive with aftercare. The two were exchanging short and sweet kisses with Lana whispering what Diane strongly suspected were words of love and encouragement.

"Good, Im glad we got that settled. I already told Lana earlier that you would likely want to and that she was to make sure and that Lena was comfortable with the idea when the time came," Kayla said with a wink that informed Diane shed already known her mind. "So while Lena recovers, why dont we go and teach your naughty slut sister why she shouldnt be saying no to the ladies who butter her bread?"

Kayla stood and stretched out a toned arm, offering Diane her hand and pulling her into a standing position. The two exchanged a kiss and then looked around the room, their eyes settling on Dana and Celeste where the two were standing, their arms around one another.

"Come on, lets go and turn this sluts backside a nice shade of candy apple red."

The remainder of the night was a blur of images that stuck in Dianes mind for days to come. Kayla had lived up to her promise to make Dana regret her indecision. And while Danas ass didnt quite reach her stated shade of choice, it got close. Diane assumed her little sister did most of her work standing up the next day.

Kayla did make it worth her while, though. There was a vibrating egg snuggle seated in her pussy resting against Danas g-spot. Meanwhile, Diane held a vibrating rod against her sisters clit in one hand, and a cellphone loaded with the control app for the egg inside Dana in the other.

Deliberately taking her time to prolong the diet of sensual pain she was feeding Dana. Diane interspersed blistering blows of her hand with gentle massages of the affected cheek, all while teasing and taunting Dana. While she did, Diane coordinated the stimulation against both erogenous zones. After each blow, she would send a signal to the egg inside Dana that released a pre-programmed series of vibrations to the bundle of nerves behind her clit. Long but gentle stretches followed by three strong bursts of vibrations that caused Danas hips to twitch each time. Using the wand set at full power, Diane would intermittently tap it against her sisters clit, making Dana squirm and moan.

Looking over her shoulder, Diane noted that Lana had taken charge of her Aunt Beth and Celeste while Lena knelt next to her sister with a look of adoration and awe. Lana still wore the strap-on that shed used to fuck Lena, and held a riding crop in her hand. Celeste was on top of Beth with the two womens legs entwined as they scissored their cunts together. The dark-headed single moms hips gyrated back and forth and in little circles as she ground her sex against Beths.

Lana was alternating between feeding the faux-cock she wore into her sisters mouth and bending slightly to get a better angle as she brought the crop down against Beth and Celestes thighs.

123456...9