Dianna's Awakening Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry applied his brakes, signaled for a turn then slowly pulled into a long sloping driveway. "We're here," he announced.

As we drove toward the house, I could see the lights, but my view of the place was obscured by tall pine trees lining both sides of the driveway. Eventually, Jerry pulled to a stop outside a majestic log home, vast expanses of windows allowed a view inside, and the large porches in front and along both sides were lit with indirect LED lighting, an impressive home, to say the least. Saundra pulled up behind us and was exiting her little sports car as soon as the headlights went off.

"I'd forgotten how long a drive this was," Saundra remarked as she approached Jerry's car. Walking up the massive stairs to the front door, I wondered what the owners of this place did to afford such a beautiful home.

"Let's get to it," Jerry said as he pressed the doorbell button.

A moment or two later, the door swung open and we were greeted by fifties something handsome man with gray hair and a full gray beard.

"Jerry, great to see you," he bellowed as he opened the door wider.

Jerry reached for and shook his hand as he said, "Good to see you again, Sam."

Saundra rushed in, gave Sam a quick hug then said, "I gotta pee." She dashed for the powder room across the huge foyer.

I was standing beside Jerry smiling as he and Sam greeted each other, but Sam turned his attention to me, then back to Jerry as he said, "And who might this lovely tart be,"

Jerry quickly introduced me to our host, "Dianna, Sam, Sam Dianna."

I smiled at Sam and said, "Please to meet you, Sam, thank you for inviting me." I reached for his hand, which he grabbed instantly, but instead of a handshake, he pulled me against his burly body and replied, "Men get handshakes, the ladies get a bear hug."

As Sam hugged me, a lovely woman approached from the living room. She was perhaps in her early fifties, with dirty blonde hair, long sexy red nails, and rather large breasts confirmed by the tight-fitting sweater she wore that plunged seductively in front to reveal deep succulent cleavage.

"Hi Jerry," she said as she gave him a quick hug.

Sam introduced me to his wife, "Dianna, this is Trisha, my wife."

"My pleasure Trisha," I said, unsure if I should shake her hand or hug her.

Sam put his strong hand on Jerry's shoulder and said, "Let go in the living room, have a drink, and we can get reacquainted."

Trisha and I followed the men, and as we walked toward the living room, I commented, "You have a charming house."

She smiled and replied, "It's our little weekend, get-away."

We entered the expansive living room, and I noticed six other couples seated on various sofas or love seats scatter throughout the room. None of them looked like any of the couples I'd viewed on the SU website, however judging from the assortment of outfits, I assumed each one was well experienced in the lifestyle. Cleavage and short skirts or very tight slacks and even tighter sweaters worn to show off the ladies' best feature, I actually felt a little underdressed in my slinky black evening dress.

"Can I get you drinks," Sam asked as he looked toward Jerry and me.

"Jack on the rocks," Jerry replied, and as I smiled at Sam, I said, "A white wine, please."

As Sam poured our drinks, Saundra reappeared from the powder room. "Sorry about that folks, it's a long drive up here."

"What are ya having blondie?" Sam asked Saundra as she settled into the seat beside Jerry.

"Scotch and soda, please," she replied.

He passed out our drinks and said, "The bar is over there, you're on your own from now till whenever," letting us know we could serve refills ourselves.

Sam moved to the end of our couch and pretty much announced to everyone, "I believe everyone is here, so let's review the ground rules."

He started, "First and foremost sex is consensual if a lady or man isn't interested move on. Second, the house is yours, except for the one locked room upstairs. I don't wanna sleep on wet bedding after you've all left. Trisha has placed ample supplies of condoms in each bedroom for those of you who don't enjoy bareback. Any other toys should be in your personal belongings. The refrigerator has been stocked, so if you get hungry for something other than the obvious, please feel free to help yourself. Our secret passwords for tonight are yellow and red. If you're with someone who isn't enjoying themselves, they can say yellow telling you to take a step back, if the person says red, you are to stop whatever you are doing immediately. Finally, the dungeon is in the basement for those of you who enjoy BSDM, but I'll remind you of the passwords should you venture into that playroom."

With that, Sam walked across the room and pulled a sexy late twenties woman from the love seat she was sitting on and led her off to some quiet bedroom on the first floor. Trisha grabbed her partner, and they scurried off in a different direction.

I looked around the room, almost any of the five remaining men seated about looked like they could please me. Being the newbie in this menagerie of experienced swingers, I was somewhat concerned that I'd be the last one selected for the team.

I took a sip of my wine, crossed my legs, and showed off my shapely calf muscles, hoping to attract the attention of someone beside Jerry.

You can imagine my surprise when a very handsome forties looking guy with long wavy hair rose from his seat and walked across the room to where I was standing. He smiled and said, "You look nervous."

I smiled, and kind of shook my head then said, "My stomach is full of butterflies."

He grinned, reached for my hand, and replied, "Let's see if we can settle your tummy down a little."

As I stood up, Saundra said from behind, "You go, girl."

He led me back through the foyer, I looked over my shoulder, and the pretty thing he was sitting with had already moved to my seat and was snuggling into Jerry's side. We walked through a huge dining room into a short hall with two doors on either side and one at the end.

"I'm Randy," he said as his hand slid over my back and around my waist.

"Dianna," I replied, already feeling a whole lot more comfortable with this handsome man.

We walked past the first two doors, and as we approached the last one, Randy said, "This room has a wonderful view of Sam and Trisha's backyard."

Randy opened the door, and as I slid by, I let my fingertips slide across his abdomen. He stepped inside and quietly closed the door. I walked across the room and gazed outside; the landscaping was immaculate lit by dim lights mounted on rustic looking wooden posts. I turned and leaned against the wide oak window sill placing both hands on the ledge beside my hips. Randy was still standing just inside the door.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

He smiled and replied, "No, I was just enjoying your gait."

I cocked my hips somewhat, smiled, and replied, "I love a man who enjoys the tiny nuances."

Randy already showed me that he would be a sophisticated lover, and his demeanor put me at ease.

Looking around the room, I was amazed by its furnishings, but the most impressive of those was the king-sized bed that sat catty-corner between two walls.

As he slowly walked toward me, he reached up and began unbuttoning his shirt.

His fingers reached the second one, and I said, "Stop, that's my job."

Randy took more time than necessary to walk across the room but finally came to a stop a half step from me. His hands reached out and gently covered mine on the sill, and he stared into my dark sultry eyes.

"What do you see?" I whispered.

He grinned then softly said, "I'm not absolutely sure, but what I think I'm staring at is unadulterated passion."

He moved one hand to my arm and, using only the tips of his fingers slid up my arm, causing goosebumps to rise on my flesh.

Feeling the tiny hairs on my arms stand up straight, Randy smiled widely at me and said, "Yep, unadulterated passion."

I wanted to kiss him but resisted the urge knowing that would happen soon enough; instead, I slid my delicate fingers along his abdomen then up over his chest and slowly began doing what I'd said a moment earlier was my job.

Neither of us spoke a word, our eyes doing the talking as I slowly slipped each button through the tiny hole that held it in place. Once I reached the last one above his slacks, I moved my delicate fingers beneath the fabric and slid them up to his chest. His eyes closed as my fingers worked their sensual magic on his exposed flesh.

My fingers reached his shoulders, and I slowly lifted the material and slipped it off his shoulders. It fell behind his torso but hung toward the floor the tails still tucked tightly inside his slacks.

I slid my hands down to his waist and leaned back to scrutinize his chest. Perfectly tanned with twin dark brown nipples already erect, his muscles weren't well defined by I could tell they still had more than enough strength to satisfy my needs.

I leaned forward, pressing my body against him, and Randy tilted his head, expecting our first tentative kiss. I wasn't ready for that just yet; instead, I circled his body with my arms and placed my long sexy fingers against his back, spreading my digits wide open on his naked flesh. I curled my fingers, dug my nails into his skin, and then drew them slowly from the middle of his spine out and over his shoulders. Randy shuddered with pleasure as my fingers flatted against his pectoral muscles.

"You're such a seductress, Dianna," he remarked as my soft digits teased his chest.

Now I was ready, I slid my hands up onto his shoulders and leaned in, offering him my soft red, moist lips.

Our first kiss was tender, almost timid, but a first kiss none the less. I sighed as Randy moved his lips away. He reached up and captured one delicate hand with his and slowly drew it down to his loins.

"Feel how aroused you have me already," he whispered.

My flat hand slid along his rock-hard shaft, and as I leaned back, I smiled at him, knowing that his cock would tickle my throat and fill my cunt completely. Feeling his hard cock released a flood of endorphins inside me. I had to see it, touch it, and study every tiny nuance of his throbbing member.

I slid my hands to his chest again and pushed ever so lightly, causing Randy to take a half step back. With a sultry smile on my red lips and a sexy sparkle in my eyes, I slowly slithered down his body, letting my fingers tease his pectoral muscles, then his abdomen and finally the smooth skin above his slacks. I was crouched before him, my back resting against the wall behind.

Randy's eyes, those dark, passionate eyes, stared down at me as I slowly undid his belt, letting it dangle from the first loops at his side. My nimble fingers opened the clasp of his slacks, and I used two delicate fingertips to pull his zipper down. I could feel the heat of his erection through the black silk boxers beneath his pants. I quickly finished the last two buttons of his shirt, and it fell to the floor behind him.

As I smiled at him, I moved my hands to the waistband of his slacks and slid them around behind to gently squeeze his ass cheeks.

He smiled as my slow seduction move forward, my hands hooked beneath the waistband of his pants, and ever so slowly, I drew them down his muscular legs. His erection stretched the silk covering it, and I leaned forward enough so I could exhale my hot breath at its throbbing shaft.

"You're very good at this," Randy quietly remarked.

What Randy didn't know was that I was resisting the urge to yank his boxers down and expose him to my lustful eyes.

I ran my hands up the back of his legs and gave his ass a gentle squeeze before I reached the waistband of his silk underpants. My eyes were fixed on the rock-solid bulge in front as I lifted the material behind and stretched it partway down his butt. That caused the elastic in front to draw taut over his throbbing cock head. It was time for me to release him from the silk prison that hid his cock from my lustful stare. I looked up at him as I slowly slid my fingers around his waist, the tips just beneath the elastic band of his boxers until they reached each side of his pubic mound.

Randy's hands tightly gripped the window sill above my head as I lifted the stretchy fabric and drew his silk boxers down, inch by glorious inch his erect cock was exposed to my sensual eyes.

The head was first to appear; a glorious cock head smooth as the silk that had covered it seconds ago, the elastic popped over his corona, exposing the flaring flesh, it seemed wider then physically possible. I grinned, knowing that his cock head and this beautiful corona would stretch the tight opening to my throat when I finally took him deep.

But there was more to expose, and as I drew his boxers further down, his rock-hard cock shaft came into view, covered with a matrix of veins, each pumping blood through his amazing cock. The crotch of his boxers dangled between his thighs, and I had one last part of his loins to expose, his scrotum and the twin orbs of cum producing meat contained within. I drew them down until gravity took over, and his black silk boxers puddled around his feet.

With the entirety of his loins exposed, I gazed up into Randy's dark eyes.

"Are you going to suck it?" He asked.

"Perhaps," I replied with a broad smile on my lips.

Randy moved his hands from the window sill, placing them on his hips with his thumb and index fingers stretched around his waist. I assumed his favorite position while having his cock sucked.

I returned my attention to his pulsing nine-inch man cock, scrutinizing it. The head, a mushroom-shaped bulbous cock head with silky smooth glans and that incredible flaring corona stood proudly above his shaft, its girth slightly smaller in relationship to his cock head had the effect of making his corona appear even more significant. It teamed with blood-engorged veins, a matrix just beneath the flesh of his shaft. Below his scrotum hung loosely drawn down by the weight of the testicles contained inside. The entire package was very pleasing to look at, his rock-hard throbbing cock rising toward the ceiling at a forty-five-degree angle from his loins.

My mouth watered in anticipation of the first time his dazzling erection would slip between my soft red lips. I leaned forward, parted my lips and exhaled hot breath over his cock head. It rewarded me with a tiny droplet of pre-cum that I collected with the tip of my tongue. It tasted sweet, and as I looked up into his eyes again, Randy said, "Please, Dianna, for the love of god, take it in your mouth."

I didn't speak, letting my lustful eyes provide an answer that I wanted it inside my mouth as much as he did. I stretched my delicate index finger out, slipped it over his throbbing cock shaft, and slowly drew it down until that spectacular cock head pointed at my bright red lips.

Randy's grip on his waist tightened as he realized in a moment the warmth of my mouth would surround his rock-hard pulsing cock.

I moved my head forward, pursing my lips while the other four delicate fingers wrapped around he cock shaft. The tip touched my soft lips, and yet another drop of pre-cum oozed from his urethra. The taste of his seed urged me forward as I let his silky smooth glans spread my lips, and more of his cock head slipped inside. Our eyes were fixed on one another, but as my soft red lips slid over the incredible flaring corona, Randy tilted his head back and closed his eyes.

It felt so good inside my mouth, and I flicked the tip of my tongue against his frenulum, causing Randy to groan sinfully. I wanted to pleasure his cock head a little more before I took him deeper, so I circled his flaring corona with my tongue several times, the wide flat part caressing bottom and the underside of my moist tongue teasing the smooth flesh on top.

I let him slip from my delicate oral grasp once again, exhaling my hot breath over his cock as I looked up and said, "I'm gonna take your deeper now."

As I spoke, Randy brought his head forward and opened his to watch as more of his rock-hard pulsing cock entered my mouth.

I opened my lips full and moved forward. His beautiful cock head disappeared between slippery red lips and began sliding along my moist tongue. Randy harshly groaned as I closed my lips around his throbbing shaft, and my lips slid toward my index finger.

"Damn, Dianna, your mouth feels incredible," he remarked as my lips touched my finger. One by one, my delicate digits lifted off his shaft as I took him deeper.

He felt the tip of his cock reach the limit of my mouth and wedge into the tight ring of flesh as the top of my throat, causing him to moan sinfully.

As the last two fingers slipped off his rock-hard blood-engorged shaft Randy release his death grip on his hips and moved his hands to the window sill beside my head. He knew what would happen next, knew that I was about to relax my muscles, and open the oval-shaped door to allow him entrance to the sexual promised land of my soft, moist throat.

I recharged my lungs with oxygen, then pressed my mouth firmer against his luxurious flaring cock head. The door opened, and his cock head slipped through.

"Fuckin' A," he exclaimed as my throat surrounded his head.

I gently massaged his cock head with my throat muscles and used my tongue to lavish his solid shaft as my lips reached for the dark patch of pubic hair above his loins.

With every delectable inch of his cock inside my mouth and throat, I slowly began moving my head back and forth sensually throat fucking his incredible cock.

I knew that if I continued, his balls would release a torrid of cum, and while I wanted that, now was not the time.

I slowly withdrew, his cock head slithered back into my mouth and across my tongue. As he slipped from my oral grasp a long string of saliva stretched from the tip of my tongue to his cock head, slurping it back inside I looked up at him and whispered, "I love sucking cock."

Randy smiled widely at me and answered, "It shows."

He moved his hands from the window sill and into my armpits, slowly lifting me to a standing position. My legs ached a little, having spent the better part of twenty minutes squatting before him while I became acquainted with his wonderful hard cock.

His hands slid down my sides, and when he reached my hips, pulled me against his naked body, his throbbing erection pressed against the slinky fabric of my dress. Randy lifted one hand and placed his index finger under my chin, lifting my face and mouth toward his. I closed my eyes in anticipation of what I knew would be a more lustful kiss then the first timid kiss we'd shared earlier.

His lips touched mine, and I felt a spark of passion between our mouths, I parted my lips, permitting him to probe inside with his tongue. Instead, he suckled my lower lips between his for a moment, than opened his mouth and pressed his tongue into me. The kiss grew in intensity, and he moved both hands to my head, making sure our mouths would remain joined.

God, I wanted him, I needed to feel his naked flesh against mine. I needed to have his soft hands roaming all over my tingling body.

After an eternity of oral foreplay, I surrendered to my needs and slid my lips along his jaw to whisper in his ear, "Take my dress off."

Randy's hands slid down my sides until they rested on my hips, one hand pulled as the other pushed, turning me to face the window. His lips touched my hair, and then he used one finger to pull it aside so he could kiss my neck from behind, and I placed my hands on the wide wooden window sill.

"I love how that feels," I softly cooed.

I felt his fingers move to the tiny tab at the top of my zipper, and as he continued lavishing my quivering flesh with his lips, he slowly drew the zipper down. His lips moved to the newly exposed flesh and kissed their way across my upper back.