Dianna's Awakening Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands moved to my shoulders and slowly slid the fabric over and onto my arms. I wiggled my shoulders, causing the slinky material to slip further down and removed my hands from the sill, and with the same sexy wiggle, this time of my hips, the dress slid off my body into a puddle of black around my stilettos.

"Touch my..." I said, but Randy was already sliding his hands to cup my breasts beneath the satin and lace of my bra.

I pushed my tits harder against his hand, the erect nubs at the center pressing into his palms.

Randy wanted those hard nipples exposed and moved his talented fingers to the clasp between the cups, quickly undoing it and releasing my breast to his gentle caresses.

He is an expert at the fine art of breast play, doing things with his hands and fingers that I couldn't recall ever being done to my tits before. I withered under his gentle touch and occasional firmer pinches along with his kisses across my neck and back. I arched my back, pressing my shoulders against his chest and my ass against the raging rock-hard erection firmly embedded between my ass cheeks.

I needed to feel him inside I wanted his flaring cock head to caress my g-spot and press into my cervix's flesh. My lust for him consumed me as I gave in to my needs and said, "Fuck me,"

I heard him sigh just before he said, "Right here, right now."

"Yes, gimme that beautiful hard cock now," I replied.

As his hands slipped from my tits down to my waist, Randy said, "Don't you dare let go of that sill."

His hands drew me backward, and as I stepped away from the window, I bent at the waist so I could keep my hands clamped tightly on the sill.

I felt one finger slide across my creamy-white ass then hook under the fabric of my thong just below where it connected with the strips that circled my hips. That hand slid out, pulling the thin line of material from my loins and exposing my labia to his touch. He moved his free hand between my legs and ran two fingers along the outside of my swollen lips.

"Take me!" I exclaimed.

Randy curled his middle finger and inserted it between testing the waters of my sopping wet tight cunt.

I moaned then pleaded, "Please, Randy, I need to feel it inside."

He removed his digit from my cunt and slid his hand across my ass cheek.

He was ready, I was ready, and the next sensation I felt was his smooth cock head touching my swollen lips.

"Oh god, gimme every fuckin' inch of your big hard cock," I exclaimed.

He did precisely that with one incredible thrust; his cock slammed against my cervix with more force than I'd ever felt before. Once again, I had the feeling of being totally filled, his cock embedded to the very pit of my sexual being.

"That feels so fuckin' good," I said as he withdrew until the smooth flesh of his glans caressed my labia.

I felt his grip on my hips tighten somewhat just before he entered me a second time, this time a little slower, allowing me to feel his flaring corona caress my g-spot.

"Yes, just like that," I said as he began fucking my hot wet cunt with rhythmic thrusts.

Again and again, Randy slammed his raging rock-hard cock into me, my cunt grasping at him as he pummeled me from behind.

That awesome numbness of an impending orgasm spread throughout my loins, and as he continued pounding me, shards of climatic pleasure shot up my spine.

"I'm gonna cum!" I exclaimed

"Yes, cum all over my hard cock," he replied.

It slammed into me almost as hard as Randy's cock. Wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure washed over my being, and my quivering cunt flooded bathing his incredible cock with climatic juices.

I felt his cock swell and then surged inside my dripping wet cunt but instead of filling me with his sweet load Randy pulled out and placed his twitching cock in the soft flesh between my ass cheeks.

"Oh fuck," he screamed as his climax began. His cock sent wad after thick wad sailing through the air and splashing onto the naked flesh of my back.

Once Randy had finished giving me the hot cum bath he moved away, I straightened up and turned toward him. He was already pulling his silk boxers up his legs. I could feel his cum running down my back into the fabric of my crotchless hose.

As I moved forward, I said, "I wanted you to cum inside me."

He smiled and replied, "I don't do that."

I reached behind and collected a few droplets of his cum with my fingers then brought them to my mouth, savoring his sweet load. "You could have cum in my mouth," I remarked.

"Maybe next time," he replied as he collected his clothing.

It was at that very moment that I realized what these swinger parties are all about. There would be no cuddling after incredible sex, no basking in the glory of sexual release, no these parties were about getting fuck as many times and by as many women as possible.

Randy reaffirmed that when he said, "Want me to send in another?"

"I suppose so," I replied as he left the room.

I went to the bathroom and used a warm cloth to remove as much of his cum bath as I could, then, I walked back into the bedroom, slipped my thong off, and reclined on the massive king-sized bed waiting for my next suitor.

My wait was short-lived a few minutes after Randy had exited I heard a light knock on the door. It opened, and Sam stepped into the room. I assumed the host always tries out the newbie. Sam was wearing only a pair of white cotton jockey shorts. His gray hair repeated on his rather muscular chest. A reasonably large burly middle-aged man with what appeared to be an ample package between his thighs. As he closed the door and turned toward me, Sam said, "Randy tells me you have a proclivity for oral sex."

I smiled and answered, "I love sucking big hard cock."

His broad smile confirmed that's exactly what he wanted.

As he moved to the bed and sat down on the edge, I asked, "And did Randy tell you how much I love taking a big rock-hard cock deep in my throat?"

"He mentioned that," Sam replied with a broad smile on his lips.

I tilted my head back and brought one hand up to the flesh of my neck. As I ran my fingertips along my skin, I asked, "Will you be able to stretch my flesh so I can massage your cock head from the outside?"

Sam lifted his hips and removed his jockeys, drawing my eyes to his loins his massive cock flopped onto his thigh as he said, "What do you think, Dianna?"

"Oh yeah, that'll do the trick," I replied.

Even in its flaccid state, Sam's cock had to be eight inches long; its bulbous head matched the smooth texture of his corona. Only time would tell how thick and hard his cock shaft would grow as I pleasured him with my soft wet mouth.

I rolled onto my side and began sliding toward him, licking my lips as I did. Sam turned toward me, pulling one leg onto the bed, his cock slipped between his thighs and rested on the fabric of the bedspread.

As I moved closer, I could smell his loins, the aroma of sex wafted up to my nostrils no doubt a mixture of his last cum load and the juices from whoever he'd fucked.

"Perhaps you'd like to freshen up a little," I suggested.

"Fuck that," Sam rather bluntly replied.

He leaned toward the small basket on the nightstand and retrieved a foil packet as he said, "If you don't want to taste her juices, you can suck me off with this."

He tossed the condom toward me with a sexist grin on his lips.

I instantly recalled Stephen and how I imagined the feeling of a latex sheathed cock embedded deep in my throat. I picked up the packet and checked to see if it was ribbed, then reached for the basket and sorted through the array of condoms until I found one marked ribbed.

"Are you seriously going to suck my cock with a condom?" Sam inquired.

"I am, and after you've filled it with thick hot sticky cum, I want you to feed it to me," I remarked.

"Well, that'll be a first for me," Sam said.

I smiled and gave him a sexy wink before saying, "Me too."

He flopped down on the bed, one leg stretching toward the headboard the other dangling over the edge, his cock flipping up onto the gray patch of pubic hair. I scooted toward him and placed the foil packet on his chest.

"Watch my magical fingers," I said as I lifted his cock from his loins.

I began stroking the length of his shaft with one hand while I caressed the bulbous head with the other. He moaned as my delicate fingers teased the soft flesh of his corona.

"That feels nice," Sam commented as my hands began to elicit a response from his flaccid cock.

As it swelled, the length of my strokes became longer and longer. "How big is it when fully erect?" I asked.

Sam grinned and replied, "It's a foot long and as thick as a cucumber."

I continued my digital massage of his increasingly enlarging cock, and eventually, he was hard enough that I could unroll the condom over his cock head and down the shaft.

"Let's put this monster in its scabbard," I said as I reached for the foil packet on his chest.

For the moment, I kept my hand moving up and down his cock shaft, and with my free hand, I brought the packet to my mouth using my teeth to hold it while my fingers tore the foil.

Sam was watching intently as I place the latex on top of his cock head then moved both hands up to roll it down over his bulging head and along the stiff throbbing shaft. It didn't come close to covering his entire cock, and where the latex stopped, his fat cock kind of oozed out the shaft being much bigger than the tube of latex covering it.

I was excited about sucking his cock, hell I always get excited right before I begin a blow job. Still, my excitement was enhanced, knowing that I'd be able to feel the ribbed condom in my mouth and throat and that once I got him off, I'd be feeding on his hopefully thick hot cum.

Sam kind of raised on his elbows as he said, "I love watching my cock get sucked,"

I giggled and thought, what man doesn't love watching his cock get sucked, is there a man out there who doesn't love seeing his cock disappear between soft lips and into a warm wet mouth.

I knelt beside him, wrapping one hand around the shaft at the base below the latex and the other just below his cock head. I opened my lips and lowered my mouth over his cock head.

Sam harshly moaned as my sweet soft lips closed around his pulsing shaft. "Suck it," he nearly demanded.

I sucked hard on the head, pleasuring the corona through latex with my tongue. Unlike earlier, when I took my time with Randy, this blowjob was straight forward, get him hard, stuff as much of his massive cock as possible in my throat then bring him to orgasm so I could claim my creamy reward.

Sam was enjoying my mouth and urged me on, "Take it deeper," he said.

His colossal cock shaft kept my lips stretch wide open as I pressed down until the tip of his cock touched the back of my mouth.

"That's it," Sam exclaimed as the ring of flesh spread to accept his cock head.

Getting his cock head inside my throat was the easy part, but as the thicker shaft followed, my throat actually tried to repulse the unbelievable size of his cock shaft, and there was still another six inches or more outside my mouth. Making matters worse, or better depending on your point of view, his cock was now fully erect, thick, pulsing, and unbending. I knew that from my kneeling position, I wouldn't be able to swallow the entire mass of cock meat. My mouth and throat need to be a straight line.

Sam looked a little surprised as I lifted, allowing his throbbing monster to slip from between my lips. I looked up at him and said, "I'm going to lie down on my back and dangle my head over the edge, I want you to stuff as much of this big hard cock in my throat as you can."

He smiled and said, "I'm good with that,"

I thought what man wouldn't be good with that since nearly every man fantasizes about throat fucking a woman, she's giving them control, and they can enjoy slamming into her mouth and throat at a pace of their choosing.

Sam rose from the bed and stood beside as I turned over, laid down stretching my neck, and dropped my head over the edge. Before he moved closer, I lifted my hands to my neck and said, "Remember, I want to massage your rock hard cock through this flesh."

I knew what I had to do, relax every muscle possible, and wait until his cock was embedded deep in my throat. As he moved forward and the tip of his foot long was poised at my lips, I opened wide anticipating his oral assault. His balls dangled twelve inches from my eyes, and I knew that soon enough, they would be obscuring my vision.

The head slid along my tongue and, in a heartbeat, was wedged into the opening of my throat. I filled my lungs, knowing that it could be sometime before I'd be able to recharge them. I moaned as he pressed inward his cock head slipping into the warmth of my throat. My stomach lurched as I gagged on the massive shaft as it spread my throat open wider, but Sam continued. Inch after glorious inch of his shaft invaded my throat, and I felt my lips sliding along flesh that wasn't covered by latex.

"Swallow it," Sam demanded.

He applied unbelievable pressure as he forced the last few inches of the fat shaft inside my mouth. His balls rested against my face; I moved my hands up to massage his cock through the flesh of my neck slowly.

Sam growled as my throat provided him with inconceivable pleasures. He stabbed at my mouth each time, withdrawing enough to pull saliva from my mouth. It ran down over my lip and into my eyes and hair.

My lungs began to burn, and I knew if my throat didn't get him off, I'd have to push him back so I could breathe. Mercifully he withdrew enough that I could recharge my lungs, then I reached up, placed my hands on the back of his thighs, and drew him forward again.

As he throat fucked me, I felt his enormous cock swell, and in an instant, the heat of his cum load nearly scalded my throat. His balls pumped that latex glove full of hot cum. It finally subsided, and Sam removed his softening cock from my mouth. I looked up at it, the condom was completely full, and a small amount of his load was already seeping out where it stopped on his shaft.

"Feed me," I pleaded.

Sam slowly pulled the latex sleeve from his shrinking cock, and as the tip of his cock slipped out, he let the open-end drop to my waiting mouth. His thick hot cum flowed from the condom, almost filling my mouth. I lapped at it to ensure that every possible drop of his load was deposited where I wanted it.

"Fuckin' awesome," Sam exclaimed as he released the tip and dropped the entire condom into my mouth.

I reached inside and lifted the condom out but held the open end between my lips so I could suck the few remaining drops of his cum load the latex contained. I dropped the used protection to the floor beside my head then slid back up completely onto the bed. Sam stood over me watching as I swirled his thick stick load around in my mouth for a moment then swallow the entire thing.

Having watched me swallow it, Sam bent down and grabbed his jockeys. As he pulled them up over his shrunken cock, she grinned and said, "You're welcome to attend any party in the future.

With that, he strolled across the room and left me with my thoughts.

The sex I'd shared with Randy, while excellent, ended on a somewhat sour note, and Sam's throat fuck did little besides getting me an invitation to future parties. I had agreed to attend this party with Jerry because I expected the sex to be unbelievable. Still, I quickly learned that other than the beautiful setting, it was little more than having countless cocks earlier in the week at the porn shop. Again I went to the bathroom and surveyed my look in the mirror, my lip gloss was smeared beyond my lips and where the salvia had dribbled down my hair was matted. I again used a washcloth to clean myself up and even applied a fresh coat of gloss to my lips.

I decided I needed a drink and thought about putting my thong back on but figured what the hell why bother. As I approached the living room, the sounds of people fucking resonated in my ears, and I wasn't surprised to see Jerry pounding Saundra from behind on one sofa. Another couple, enjoying sixty-nine sex on the floor and Trisha, was bouncing up and down on a cock, the man's face hidden behind her. None of them acknowledged my appearance from the bedroom.

Pouring myself a healthy glass of wine, I stood behind the bar, watching Jerry pummel Saundra's soaking wet cunt. My attention was quickly drawn to the couple on the floor as his cock exploded, filling her mouth enough, so cum seeped out at the corners of her lips. Trisha hopped off the cock she was riding and quickly turned around, dropping to her knees between his legs and proceeded to tit fuck him with her massive tits until he exploded, sending spurts of thick cum toward her face, mouth, and tits. All this fucking, sucking, and cumming excited me, and an unknown man appeared to my left. He was completely naked, his cock dangling down in front of his scrotum, not a very handsome man, but at this point, handsome wasn't something I desired, what I wanted was his cock.

He approached the bar and said, "How you doing?"

I reached down and wrapped my hand around his cock shaft and replied, "Looks like I'm gonna be doing much better in a little while."

"I'm Paul," he introduced himself.

I giggled and replied, "I know another, Paul, but his package isn't as nearly as desirable as this one."

I gave his cock a gentle squeeze and said, "I'm Dianna, and I want this big beautiful cock buried inside me."

Paul smiled and said, "Not sure I can get it up again,"

I stroked his limp cock and said, "I've got a mouth that can get any cock hard."

He smiled at me and replied, "Let's give it a go Dianna."

I released his cock and grabbed his wrist, leading him through the dining room and down the short hall to my room. Unfortunately, the room wasn't mine exclusively; another couple had occupied my space and were fucking missionary in the middle of the bed.

"I'm sorry we didn't mean to interrupt you," I said, figuring Paul and I could find an unoccupied room.

The man lifted his face from his lover's tits and said, "We love watching others fuck."

I looked at Paul, and he kind of shrugged his shoulders and smiled at me, acknowledging he was okay fucking with others in the room.

I just closed the door.

I pulled Paul across the room to the big overstuffed chair opposite the bed. Turning it slightly to the side, I pushed him backward, and he flopped down on the soft cushion. Looking over my shoulder, I told everyone, "I'm gonna suck his cock until it's rock-hard and then fuck him silly."

They smiled at me and turned a little on the bed so they could watch me get Paul hard.

I returned my attention to Paul, pressing his legs further apart and examining his limp cock. His scrotum dangled over the edge of the cushion, and his cock rested comfortably on his ball sack. Paul already had his arms resting on the chair's full armrests, and as I dropped to my knees between his legs, he slid his hands forward, so his fingers hung over the edge.

"When was the last time you came?" I asked, wondering how much time he'd had to recover.

"Maybe an hour ago," he replied.

I smiled at him, knowing that my task of getting him hard again wouldn't be all the difficult.

I leaned toward his loins, extended my tongue, and, using just the tip lifted his cock from the flesh it was resting on. His lustful eyes stared intently at me as I parted my lips and took his cock head inside my warm moist mouth.

It tasted clean. There was no lingering aroma of sex coming from his loins, telling me he'd washed up before he walked into the living room as I watch the gathered partyers fucking.

I began with just his cock head in my mouth, swirling my tongue around his smooth corona and circling his glans with the tip.