Dianna's Awakening Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Join us!" Jim exclaimed.

I wasn't quite sure how that could work, but in no time Jerry was reclined with his legs spread beside Nancy's arms, and Saundra slithered into place her steamy used looking cunt inches from my face.

"Eat me," she softly said.

Nancy was already mouthing Jerry's cock head, and I knew that I was about to check off another of my sexual fantasies, tasting another woman's cunt.

I lowered my head and licked through her swollen wet lips. She tasted, unlike any cock I've ever sucked. The juices were pungent and somewhat sour. I assumed I was savoring the fluids of several men and perhaps other women. Saundra spread her legs wider, slid her hands along her long sleek thighs, and pressed two fingers on either side of her clit. It popped out distended good three-quarters of an inch from her loins.

I took it between my lips and sucked hard on her erect clit. Like a tiny cock, it twitched and surged as I lavished it with the tip of my tongue. From behind, Paul and Jim switched again, and as I continued licking, sucking and mouthing the sultry blonde before me, I thought.

If my husband could see me now, totally engrossed in all-consuming sex with five other swingers, I'm sure he would find it utterly gross, but I found it to be highly erotic. Six people who hardly knew each other just enjoying the moment, enjoying the thrill of sex for what it was just sex. There would be no cuddling or gentle after-play; once we all reached the ultimate climax, we would casually move on to the next nameless lover to begin again.

Jerry was first to cum, Nancy licked and sucked his cock head as he coated her tongue and face with his thick creamy seed. My orgasm came on quickly as Jim pummeled my twitching wet cunt from behind, and Nancy shrieked through cum coated lips as Paul's awesome cock drove her over the edge.

Three down three to go, I thought as I continued pleasuring Saundra with my mouth. I felt Jim's cock swell, and in a moment he withdrew, his cock exploded sending hot cum flying toward my back, once again I felt warm cum splash onto my naked flesh, a sensation I was becoming accustomed to and enjoying immensely.

Saundra laced her long red-tipped nails into my hair and drew me tighter against her steamy wet cunt. I wanted her to cum; I wanted to lap every drop of fluid her cunt could provide.

Her hips bucked at my mouth as her orgasm began, and that sweet tight cunt began squirting. Gushes of juice shot from her into my mouth, and I drank every drop that didn't cover my lips and face. It was an incredible climax that left her spent. Her hands released my head, and other than the twitching oozing slit before me, she was totally used.

That left Paul; his cock had risen from the ashes over an hour ago, and to be honest, his staying power impressed me. To my total amazement, Jerry lifted Nancy's face from his crotch, and he said, "Let me finish him off."

I couldn't believe my ears, the man who had admitted to me at O'Neil's when we first met weeks ago was about to show me how a man sucks cock. Nancy flopped over toward me, wanting to watch a bi-sexual blowjob too. Jerry scooted to the edge of the bed, sat up as Paul held his erect cock in one fist.

Saundra, who apparently has seen this before, still perked up to watch. Only Jim seemed unimpressed, and he moved across the room to sit in that big overstuffed chair.

Paul moved forward, his rock-hard cock inches from Jerry's eager mouth. Jerry opened his lips and took him, the swollen cock head disappearing inside. There was no licking or kissing. Jerry wanted Paul to unload, and he sucked Paul's cock head like a man possessed. His mouth moved forward and back on just the first few inches of throbbing cock, and Paul looked down at his oral lover as Jerry continued.

"Make him cum," Nancy encouraged.

I didn't speak, my amazement at the sexual spectacle taking place before my eyes keeping my lips sealed. But like Nancy I wanted to see him cum, I wanted to watch as Paul filled his mouth with thick creamy cum.

His body tensed, and he reached for Jerry's head, gripping it tightly as his awesome balls pumped hot cum along his urethra. Paul deeply groaned as he began filling Jerry's mouth, his hands holding Jerry's head perfectly still.

Fuckin' incredible," I said as Jerry swallowed once more than again,

letting Paul's thick load slither to his stomach.

Paul pulled back his cock head slipping from the cum bucket he'd just filled. It instantly became totally limp, he bent at the waist and placed his hands on his knees. I wonder if he was thinking positive or negative thoughts about what he and Jerry had just done.

Apparently, they were positive thoughts because he softly said, "That was awesome, dude."

Jerry grinned and wiped a little drop of Paul's seed from his lips.

I slid off the bed and knelt beside with one arm resting on the mattress, Jerry stood up and as he walked past me said, "It's almost one, we've got a forty-five-minute drive, Dianna," He left the room without saying another word. I wondered how our conversation on the drive back to his place would unfold.

I collected my clothes and slipped my dress back on, and after giving Paul, Jim and Nancy, a quick goodbye kiss left the room.

Jerry was already dressed and waiting in the foyer for me. "Sam asked me for your email address so he can add your name to the list of invitees for the next party."

I smiled at him and replied, "Good cause after tonight. I don't want to miss the next."

The first part of our drive was just a little uncomfortable, Jerry didn't say a word, but I had a couple of dozen questions I wanted to ask.

I finally broke the tension and said, "I recall, on the first night we met, you telling me that you like sucking cock."

Jerry replied, "I recall that."

"I found it extremely erotic," I admitted.

He kind of smiled and answered, "I don't do it often, but tonight I got caught up in the moment."

He seemed as if he didn't want to talk about it, so I changed the subject, saying, "I want to thank you for inviting me to join Saundra and you. I had an incredible night."

"Sam spoke highly about you, Dianna he especially liked how you gobbled his cum from the condom," Jerry said.

"I loved the taste of his thick load," I remarked.

He went silent again, and I got the impression he wanted to admit he also enjoyed the taste.

Finally, after a couple of minutes, Jerry said, "I can't say that I enjoyed the taste of another man's sperm, now that I've tried it."

"Tonight was your first?" I asked.

Jerry laughed and replied, "Yes, it was, and Paul is only the third cock I've sucked."

"I suppose it's an acquired taste," I said after chuckling slightly.

"I doubt I'll be sampling any others," Jerry answered.

I reached over and placed my hand on his thigh, "So you ARE a ladies' man." I said, emphasizing the word "are".

He placed his hand over mine and said, "Absolutely, I prefer the savory taste of pussy much more."

"Speaking of, did you see how Saundra squirted when she came on my mouth?" I asked.

Jerry giggled and said, "Been there, done that." Confirming he has taken the busty blonde to an oral climax.

"She tasted very nice," I admitted.

"I couldn't agree more," Jerry answered.

I thought for a moment then suggested, "I'd love to have a threesome with you and Saundra."

"We can make that happen," he said.

A short time later we pulled into his apartment complex, and I thought about suggesting that he and I go upstairs so I could have one last fuck of the night, but as he shifted into park Jerry said, "Geez I've got to be at work in four hours, we should have left the party earlier."

I slipped out of the passenger seat and met Jerry in front of his car. "I wish you, and I had fucked tonight, I was looking forward to feeling your rock-hard cock in my throat and cunt again."

Jerry took me in his arms, gave me a gentle hug, and said, "Call me tomorrow afternoon, and we can set something up."

I smiled, gave him a tender kiss on the lips, and said, "Count on it."

Twenty minutes later, I pulled into the driveway, it was nearly two-thirty, and the house was completely dark. I assumed Paul had long before headed to bed. I quietly made my way upstairs stripped off my clothes, tossing them into a basket. I have to do some laundry tomorrow to cleanse them of the aroma of sex. I thought about showering before bed but decided since I'm now sleeping alone, I'd enjoy the smell before I fell asleep, which wasn't very long after I slipped under the sheets.