Dianna's Awakening Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah," Paul said as I slid one hand up to squeeze the contents of his scrotum gently.

After a few minutes using my tongue on his head and my soft hand holding his balls, I detected some swelling of his shaft. I moved my free hand to the base of his shaft and let his cock head slip from my mouth then asked, "Do you want me to take more inside?"

Paul just smiled, providing an answer to my silly question.

As I lowered my mouth toward him again, I moved my hand up the shaft, collecting the loose flesh just below his corona. Keeping my lips parted, I exhaled hot breath over his cock head, then closed my shiny red lips around him.

I love staring into a man's eyes as I pleasure him with my mouth, and his lustful eyes told me my mouth was pleasing him immensely.

I slowly drew my hand down his shaft, pulling his flesh taut, my lips kept pace with my fingers taking more of his cock between them. Repeatedly I stroked up his cock, my lips moving in unison with my delicate hand, and with each stroke, less of his flesh pulled up, and when I stroked down more of his swelling cock shaft slid between my lips.

"That feels fucking good," Paul said as again, and again I stroked from the base up to the growing head.

His phoenix of a cock was rising from the sexual ashes, and once I was confident it was ready to spread its wings and fly, I released his balls and slipped my hand from his shaft. I lifted my mouth from him; it stood stoically above his loins.

Paul reached for his erect cock, slowly stroked from the head down to the base, and said, "Suck it without using your hand."

"You want me to take it deeper?" I asked.

Paul smiled and nodded his reply. A man's voice from my side said, "Yea, throat his hard cock." I glanced over my shoulder, and while he was still slowly fucking the woman he was with, it was clear he was watching me as I sucked Paul's cock back to life.

But before I'd take him completely, I wanted to commit the image of his now erect cock to memory. I lifted my hand, extended my index finger, and touched his frenulum with the tip of my nail. It lurched away from my finger toward his abdomen. In my mind, I compared this Paul's cock with that of my husband. His cock was twice as big and then some, and now that the flesh on his shaft was drawn tight, the corona flared quite nicely below the smooth surface of his glans.

His cock shaft lacked the matrix of veins; some men proudly sport, but none the less it was solid, and the bulge of his urethra was clearly defined. Yes, this Paul's package was awe-inspiring, and I couldn't wait to feel it surging in my throat and slam into my quivering cunt.

I used my index finger to draw his pulsing cock toward my warm mouth, and as I captured it with my lips, I moved my finger away, wanting to pleasure his beautiful cock without touching as he had requested.

I took him, inch by throbbing inch more of his cock slipped between my lips. My lips slithered along his cock shaft, and his magnificent cock head slid across my tongue as it approached the opening of my throat.

I filled my lungs and pressed his smooth glans against my throat. As his flaring corona slipped into the moist hot flesh, Paul exclaimed, "OH FUCK!"

I continued my oral plunge until my lips nestled against his pubic hair and scrotum. I felt his hand slip into my hair, and after collecting some in his fist, he pressed my mouth even firmer against his loins.

Once again, as it always does, the feeling of having a rock-hard throbbing cock embedded in my throat urged me on, and I began massaging his cock head with the talented muscles of my throat.

I began slowly bobbing up and down with Paul's cock still deep in my throat, and heard the voice from the bed say, "I want you to throat me just like that, Nancy." I heard her reply, "Only if your tongue is inside my wet cunt."

My lungs began to burn, and I lifted enough, so Paul's cock head slipped back into my mouth and quickly recharged them then just as promptly plunged again, sinking his cock head to the hilt. His cock twitched and lurched inside me, and he repeatedly moaned as I pleasured him with my smooth wet flesh.

I moved one hand between my thighs and inserted a couple of fingers into my sopping wet cunt. I wanted his cock where my fingers were, and slowly let him slide from my oral pleasure zone. It popped from between my lips coated with saliva and throbbing stunningly.

As I looked up into his dark, lustful eyes, I said, "Fuck me, Paul."

He shook his head, yes.

I stood up, and Paul drew his thighs together, giving me room to slide my legs between his legs and the chair's arms. His cock, that beautiful rock-hard cock, stool at least nine inches from his loins, its shaft glistening with my spit and twitching involuntarily.

Paul leaned back, pressing himself deeper into the soft cushion of the overstuffed chair. I moved forward rising, so my loins were poised above his erection. With one hand resting on the backrest beside his head, I reached between my thighs and circled his throbbing cock with my delicate fingers guiding it to my labia's swollen wet lips.

Paul harshly moaned as I slowly moved his cock head back and forth a time or two to coat his cock head with my moisture.

He started to speak, "Put it..." but his words turned to a lustful gasp as I lowered my loins, and he slipped into the steaming hot flesh of my cunt.

I moved my other hand to the backrest of our comfy chair, and in a moment, my clit pressed against his pubic bone. It was my turn to gasp as the sensation of having Paul's rock-hard cock embedded inside me nearly consumed me.

I didn't lift but instead rocked back and forth, letting his hard pubic bone tantalize my throbbing clit.

His hands traced up my sides, over my shoulders and into my auburn locks. I felt his grip tighten, and he pulled my mouth toward his. My lips parted to accept his probing tongue, and together we performed a tango of passion with our mouths. The feeling of fullness kept my loins locked to his, and as he released my hair, his hands moved to cradle my tits. I leaned back, ending our oral dance so he would caress my chest with his mouth.

The entire time my hips kept moving to and fro, and my clit began to tingle with anticipation. That tingling spread to my tits as Paul kissed, licked and suckled both and the taut nipples at the center with his soft lips and wet tongue.

I moved my hands to his shoulders, slowed my back and forth gyrations on his pulsing cock, and rose to lift my cunt so that he nearly slipped outside.

"Fuck me," he whispered while his mouth slid from one heaving tit to the other.

There was no slow sensual plunge; I slammed my cunt down over him, the flaring corona flicked at my g-spot just before his cock head pressed into my cervix. As quickly as I'd filled myself with his beautiful rock-hard cock, I lifted once again, only to pound my cunt over him once more. Paul sat there nearly motionless, letting me use his throbbing cock to pleasure myself.

I continued bouncing on his cock over and over. The tingling turned to numbness as I approached climax, with every plunge down spiraling shards of pleasure shot up my spine to explode like fireworks within my brain.

I screamed, "Yes, oh dear god, YES!" as I crawled toward my Everest of pleasure, my body and mind surrendered as I reached the summit breathing the thin air of orgasmic bliss, turning my being into a quivering mass of unimagined satisfaction.

I dropped my loins over him once more, stopping with his magnificent cock embedded inside me. My arms circled his neck, and I clung to him while I clawed to remain at the zenith of the most incredible climax of my life. My breath coming in short lustful gasps, my heart pounded inside my chest. I wanted this feeling to last forever. I wanted it to be the hallmark for all future orgasms. But like the ebb and flow of life itself, this inspired orgasm began to subside, but I continued clinging to Paul, hoping beyond hope that the sensation would remain.

Finally, after several minutes I loosened my grip on his neck, and he turned his lips toward me and whispered, "That was fuckin' intense."

"You have no idea," I replied.

I glanced to my side, and the other couple had stopped their sixty-nine oral love session to watch as I climaxed, Nancy grinned and said, "That was a good one."

I just weakly smiled at her.

Through my entire orgasm, Paul's cock remained steadfast, rock-hard, twitching, and pulsating inside my sopping wet swollen cunt. I thought about sliding off his body and deep throating him until he pasted my throat and mouth with his hot cum, but decided instead to get on my knees in front of him and offer either or both hot holes to fuck.

I lifted my lips to his ear and softly said, Fuck me from behind."

He turned his lips toward mine and kissed me deeply, passionately then breaking our kiss said, "Yes Dianna I wanna pump you full of hot cum."

I slipped from his lap and stood before him for a moment, one hand sliding up to squeeze a breast, the other sliding between my thighs. My cunt was all but sealed, the swollen lips of my labia containing the flood of juices it had excreted during my orgasm inside. I gazed at his cock; it seemed more prominent, thicker than when I'd pulled it from my throat after bringing it back to life.

I turned to face the couple on the bed, dropped to my knees, and lowered my shoulders to the carpet, my ass and swollen cunt inviting Paul to join me.

In a moment, he was there, his hands gripping my hips, and his rock-hard cock rested in the crack of my ass cheeks.

I again implored him, "Fuck me, Paul take either or both, but fuck me with that big beautiful cock."

I felt his hips move, and his fabulous cock head slipped down, sliding its smooth glans over my puckered sphincter, then pausing for a moment before entering my soaking wet tight cunt. I moaned with pleasure as it spread the swollen flesh, caressed my g-spot, and landed against my cervix.

This incredible man, the latest in a series of incredible men, impaled me completely, causing me to moan sensually.

His grip tightened, and he withdrew only to send it once again to the core of my loins. My eyes were closed as I enjoyed his rock-hard cock until I felt the flesh of hairy legs sliding beside my forearms. I opened my eyes, lifted my face to find the other man in the room, sliding his loins toward my face.

I stared at his cock as it moved closer, its gnarly shaft covered with the all too familiar matrix of veins throbbing visibly, the corona and glans of his cock head blended, and I salivated with the thought of throating his big ten-inch cock.

Nancy knelt beside me, waiting to watch my mouth engulf him.

I spat at his cock head and then used one hand to smear my saliva evenly over his cock head and pulsing shaft.

"Suck it," he almost demanded.

Behind, Paul was happily pounding my tight wet cunt with long slow strokes.

I opened my lips and took this unknown cock between them closed my lips around his shaft. I could feel the beat of his heart with my lips as the veins surged with blood. As his cock head slid along my tongue and approached the opening of my throat, he lifted his hips, trying to thrust into the warmth of my throat. I instantly lifted my mouth from his cock and said, "My pace, not yours."

His hips dropped to the carpet, and he smiled, knowing that his cock wouldn't enter my oral promised land until I was good and ready. Fortunately for him, in my heightened state of arousal, I was prepared to take his gnarly cock deep in my throat.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Nancy moved toward Paul as I took her lover's cock head between my smooth lips. A moment later, I heard someone spit behind me, and an instant later felt a delicate digit smearing my sphincter with oral lubricant.

A little more of my nameless cock slid inside, and I caressed its head and corona with my moist tongue. I thought Paul was going to pull out of my tight cunt and cram his rock-hard cock in my ass, but the digit that moistened my asshole began pressing firmer against my puckered sphincter.

His cock head wedged against the tight ring of flesh at the opening to my throat just as Nancy's finger entered my ass. The sensation of having all three of my holes penetrated urged me on, and I pressed my mouth down, allowing the nameless cock to pierce my throat. I could feel the throbbing veins with the soft, smooth flesh of my throat. I sinfully moaned as Nancy inserted another finger in my tight ass followed almost instantly by a third.

I lifted my mouth enough to recharge my lungs then swallowed him entirely once again, wanting to feel his veins throbbing deep in my throat.

From behind, I heard Paul say, "That's it, Nanc, fist her tight asshole.

Apparently, Paul's staying power was greatly enhanced by his earlier climax with some other women because he continued his rhythmic pace fucking me.

I began bobbing up and down on his hard cock, waiting for the inevitable feeling of having my tight ass fisted. Nancy's pinkie finger slipped in, followed in short order by her thumb. My sphincter surrendered to her slim digits but resisted as she pressed harder, trying to push the widest part, her knuckles inside.

I recalled the first time when Stephen introduced me to anal sex, and how the initial pain of being penetrated was quickly replaced with the pleasure of having my ass filled with hard cock. I could only imagine that Nancy's knuckles wouldn't be as full as Stephen's cock head, so I wasn't concerned that the pain would be as intense.

I lifted my mouth again to refill my lungs, but while his cock was outside my mouth, I said, "Fist my tight ass."

As I swallowed him again I felt Nancy press harder, my sphincter surrendered, and her knuckles slipped inside my rectum her slim fingers massaged the flesh, and I heard Paul moan then say, "I can feel your fingers with my cock."

Nancy began moving her hand back and forth, caressing me inside, her wrist nearly equal to the size of Stephen's cock shaft kept my sphincter spread wide open. The sensation of being filled so wholly spurred me on, and I began sucking his cock more with my mouth tongue and lips rather than just taking him deep in my throat and letting him throb there. I wanted his cum. I wanted to taste his sexual seed.

Paul and his accomplice were quickly bringing me to another orgasm, and while I had his cock outside my lips, I said, "You're gonna make me cum again, Paul."

He started pumping his amazing cock into me faster, and she increased the movement of her fingers in my rectum. My loins began tingling, signaling what I knew would be a second incredible climax.

"Gimme your hot cum," I said to either or both men.

The cock in my mouth surged, and I quickly surrounded the shaft with my fingers, squeezed tight pinching his urethra to let the pressure build.

We were all at the edge, the very edge of orgasm, and with his cock head just inside my mouth, I released my death grip and allowed his torrid of cum to rush along his urethra. His first shot coated every part of my mouth, and he quickly grabbed his spurting cock, pulled it from my mouth, and released a second more forceful shot that splashed up across my nose and onto my forehead. His animalistic groan was followed by a third, fourth, and fifth shot covering my eyes, cheeks, lips, and chin with thick sticky cum. It felt like I was receiving a bukkake facial, but this one was from one single nameless cock.

I took his cock head between my lips once again and sucked hard on it, trying to illicit any drops that might be trapped in his urethra. It was an impressive cum load, rich creamy, and very tasty.

Paul and Nancy had continued pounding my loins while I was distracted by the tidal wave of cum that plastered my face, but I quickly go back into their rhythm. My cunt was burning, heated by Paul's ongoing assault and Nancy's continual massage of my rectum. "YES, FUCK ME!" I exclaimed as I felt the numbness of an impending orgasm spread through my loins.

I pressed my ass back against them as I felt Paul's cock swell inside me.

"I'm cumming," he squealed as his balls released his load. The searing heat of his cum spread throughout my cunt and the feeling drove me over the edge.

"I'm cumming toooooooo..." I cried as my orgasm consumed me.

Shot after searing hot shot flooded my cunt and mixed with my orgasmic flow. I love being fucked with my cunt flooded the splashing sound of climatic fucking is a huge turn on for me.

I felt Paul withdraw, and a second later, Nancy pulled her fist from my asshole. I lay down, turned to my side, and looked back at them. Nancy was already slurping our combined juices from his cock.

"I want some of that," I said as I rose to my knees and crawled toward them. I positioned myself opposite Nancy, and we began licking his slippery hard cock.

Our mouths worked almost in unison, sliding our smooth cum coated lips from the base up to the head; then, as we licked around the head, Nancy extended her tongue offering to share the thick coating covering it.

It must have been a highly erotic image, because the nameless man, who had gotten up and was sitting on the edge of the bed said, "I wish I were you, Paul,"

Nancy and I continued our sensuous after-play for several minutes, she'd lick his shaft as I sucked the head and then we'd switch my tongue and lips gliding along the still rock-hard shaft as Nancy mouthed his cock head.

"Come over here, Jim," Nancy said, providing me with a name for the aforementioned nameless cock an invitation to join our threesome.

Jim wasted no time moving to stand directly in front of Paul, their cocks less than two inches apart. She grinned at me then turned her mouth toward Paul's cock, and I was more than happy to start on Jim's somewhat flaccid cock and began licking and sucking him again.

As I worked on his cock head, I wondered if, like Paul, I could bring Jim's cock back from the dead. Taking more of his gnarly cock in my mouth, I got my answer as he began to swell.

"Fuck yeah," Jim said as his cock responded to my oral caresses.

For the next five minutes or so, Nancy worked on keeping Paul erect as I worked on bringing Jim to another rock-hard erection.

Jim high-fived Paul as he said, "Let's fuck em."

"On the bed, asses up, ladies," Jim said.

Nancy and I moved to the king-size bed, I climbed aboard on all fours, and Nancy lowered her shoulders to the mattress. The guys crossed as they approached, Jim settling in behind me and Paul in back of Nancy.

"Fuck em for a while, then we can switch," Jim suggested.

Nancy gasped as Paul drove his hard cock home, and as Jim sank his fat cock into me, I harshly moaned.

I dropped my shoulders to the bed, turned my head toward Nancy so we could watch either's expressions as the men pummeled us from behind.

"His fat cock fills me so well," I said.

She just grinned, knowing exactly how well Jim's cock fills a hot wet cunt.

I heard, slap, slap, as the men synchronized their thrusts, so each cock plunged inside in unison.

Jim's rock-hard cock felt so good, the head teasing my g-spot then slamming into my cervix each time he thrust into me.

With a playful slap on my ass, Jim said, "Switch dude."

He withdrew, leaving my gapping cunt spread wide open for Paul.

His fingers dug into my flesh, and I was filled again with rock solid cock, a little thinner but longer than the gnarly cock that filled me a moment before.

Nancy reached behind and gave her ass a resounding slap as she said, "Fuck my hot cunt."

We rode them like bucking broncos, pushing back to meet each thrust inside. I felt like I was about to cum when I heard the door open. A familiar voice said, "Now that's quite a sight." It was Jerry, and as I turned my head toward the door, I saw Saundra clinging to his side.