All Comments on 'Diaries of a Sexshifter Pt. 01'

by MatthewVett

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
HendrixieaHendrixieaalmost 14 years ago
More Please

Make James into one as well. Jamie maybe?

DragosLoveDragosLovealmost 14 years ago
liking the story

And i'd rather see your ideas in it than those of other readers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Story is interesting

I really find you story to be very interesting. I am looking forward to you making it into a series if enough people are interested. I'm very interested to see what ways you can take your characters. I find Elizabeth to have a good starting ground for developing into a main character and furthering her relationship with both Alex and Alexis.

I'm also looking forward to learning more about the relationship between both Alex and Alexis. I think there could be some very interesting things that happen between the two of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
awesome

i like this story please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved it!!!!!!

I do think you should continue with this... series? sounds intriguing actually. You're a great writer, you pull on one's imagination... I loved the slid bit where they changed and how you slyly covered the situation... The shower seen was great too.

Keep writing... love you mind....F

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Keep Writing

Definitely keep going with this. I think this is a great series so far, so please continue.

sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlover 11 years ago
Original concept, well executed

Very much enjoying this highly original story. You are skilled at character and plot development. I'm glad you've made this a series and look forward to reading the rest.

After reading several of your stories I've decided your pen name is very apropos. You keep turning me to liquid. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Idea - Double sneeze

What if they Somehow like with a double sneeze or something temporarily are both in control but it still Seems als if it is only alexis/alexander

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous