Diary of a Corporate Asian - Girlboss

Story Info
She tries a new position.
3.5k words
4.31
11.1k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 12/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evelyn had used her last shred of dignity to resign from her job as a paralegal in a very toxic and racist work environment. Her male colleagues and boss had used her as their own personal fuck toy at work including fucking her in the open bullpen where she had her desk, calling her racial slur about her Asian ethnicity while she sucked their white cocks and making her humiliate and masturbate herself for their amusement. She was also conditioned to write down all of the humiliation in a digital corporate diary. Read more about this in the Diary of a corporate Asian part 1.

The worst part was that Evelyn loved every second of it and when not at work or sleeping over at one of her colleagues she couldn't control herself and masturbate while fantasizing what her next workday would look like.

Now 10 years later she was still the slim sexy looking Asian girl she was before but had now progressed in her career to be in a management role. She had also moved to a much bigger city and was next week about to take on a new boss role at the same company she had left 10 years ago. She was however certain that none of the local colleagues that she had worked with before and that had made her a remote vibrator to work would ever be smart enough to get a career this far away.

She also had an idea that maybe she could change the male culture from within the company and for example gradually replace their sexist dress code. She also felt like she had better control of her raging libido limiting it to just masturbating to sleep every night.

Just like last time she worked at this firm she decided to continue her diary that was still on her account. She didn't dare read what she had written before but hoped that this would be a good place to document her progress again.

HR-notes.

Employee #205369;

Name: Evelyn Lin

(HR note: No relation to pornstar with same but striking resemblance)

Occupation: Paralegal supervisor

Department: International relations at the main corporate office, previously 10 years ago employed at a local branch.

Appearance: Slim, sexy ass, perky tits, long straight black hair, shaved pussy, medium height. See attached nude photo album and videos.

Salary: 46 000 USD $

Age: 36

Sexuality: Heterosexual. Fetishes and turn-ons Submissive, humiliation, pain, raceplay, BWC, impregnation, forced breeding, WMAF orgies and threesomes.

Ethnecity: Asian chink

In the photo was Evelyn naked except for high heels bent forward over a desk with her thong panties pulled down. She was facing the camera and smiling with her perky tits and sexy ass on full display in the brightly lit office. In the next photo she had a similar pose but was still wearing her office outfit with short tight miniskirt and buttoned down blouse.

2030-03-26

Dear diary, my name is Evelyn Lin and I am now a new paralegal supervisor at *name-redacted*. I just got to my new office very early in the morning, booted up my computer and am now sitting here writing. I comply with the company dress code wearing a black pencil skirt ending just above my knees. A white shirt that I have buttoned down two buttons. I am wearing glasses, light makeup, 3 inch heels and a matching blue lace thong and bra.

It feels strange having my own office now even though it is not a large corner office yet. I can't help myself pulling up my skirt rubbing my cunt through my panties. Fuck I am so wet and horney. I will just put one foot on the desk rubbing myself and pinching my tits.

Oh god someone is knocking on the door I better get decent fast and open.

Quickly Evelyn pulled down her skirt and buttoned up her shirt not having time to put on her bra. She just had to throw it into her trash can and hope that it was not bright enough in the morning that her visitor would notice. As she opened the door she realized too late that she hadn't buttoned all of her shirt buttons.

"Yes, who is it"? Evelyn quickly walked back to her office chair and tried to hide the trash can with her bra under her desk as a tall and muscular white man walked in wearing an expensive suit.

"Good morning my name is Andrew Jacksson but you can just call me Andrew, A or Sir. " Andrew had a confident smile looking at the blushing petite Asian.

"Oh my god Andrew, do you work... here?!" Evelyn immediately recognized her old boss that had fucked and humiliated her so many times. Last time she had left him he had kept her naked in a cage in his office for a whole day only letting her out to fuck her of feed her tomatoes.

"Do I know you from somewhere before? I have worked at so many places by now" Andrew pretended to not recognize the pretty Asian woman even though he of course knew just who she was and had even recognized her name when he first saw the list of newly hired management staff.

"But sir, surely you remember me? Evelyn. You were my boss. I even stayed at your house a couple of times." Evelyn blushed even more deeply now realizing that she had said too much. Andrew now walked much closer to her standing just on the other side of her desk.

"Oh I see, I have been with plenty of Asian sluts and well you faces you all just look the same. But to have some chink hoe trying to be manager is new, even though you are just middle management and surely never would have the balls to reach a real senior position."

Evelyn took a deep breath to stop her heart beating so fast.

"No sir I am no slut and I-"

"Why does it stink like pussy in here?" Andrew interrupted her and sniffed the air now walking and standing just next to her sitting down.

"I am sorry Sir I have never had my own private office before, I was just so horney and-"

Andrew interrupted her now again by pulling down his zipper on his suit pants. He wasn't wearing any underwear.

Evelyn took out his large and impossibly long cock seeing it grow in her hand. She was a natural cocksucker and Andrew felt great as she took him down her throat gagging.

"Oh fuck you chink slut keep sucking fuck that feels good!" Andrew wanted to humiliate her knowing what she liked and let her continue for a few minutes before building up a large orgasm. Without giving her any warning he held her head first emptied himself down her throat and then pushed her back blasting her glasses and face.

Evelyn, now naked on the floor, looked up with his cum dripping from her chin and glasses. Andrew took up his phone, snapping a photo of her and she instinctively gave him a cute little confused smile before thinking of what she was doing.

"You need a photo for your ID-badge, I think this photo will suit you well haha! I will go and email it down to IT right away, see you around chink." With that Andrew left Evelyn behind on the floor not even closing the door behind him.

2030-03-27

Dear diary, I can't believe that I sucked the cock of one of my colleagues on my very first day. He kept calling me racial slurs. Isn't that illegal? Should I report him to HR? But I loved it.

That asshole even actually used the photo of me nude with cum all over my face to one of his friends down at IT and now it's on my ID-badge that I need when I enter the building every morning. It was such an embarrassment trying to hide the explicit photo every time I used it.

The rest of my first day was a big haze. I remembered introducing myself to the two paralegals I will be managing but not much else. They were two tall lawyers Bull and Charles, one looked like a basketball player black and bald. The other is also athletic with short hair and arms as muscular as my legs.

We will first have our first staff meeting together with the three but I don't understand why they are not here yet. They are 20 minutes late. Did I send out the wrong time? I double checked so many times. No wait, that must be them there is a knock on my door.

"Come in, it's open!" Evelyn waited for a second but when no one opened she had to get up from her chair to let them in.

Her two paralegal on her team Bull and Charles walked in and passed her with long steps not paying her much attention talking about some football game from last night. Even with heels she was a head shorter than them and her slim asian legs in heels had no chance keeping up with them.

There were two simple chairs on the side of her desk but Bull actually walked around and sat down in her office chair. Charles sat down on the other side complaining that the quarterback had been throwing like a sissy last night whenever there was a chance to score.

"Eh excuse me Bull I believe that is my chair." Evelyn still stood up waiting.

"Nah it's all good, we are all on the same time no need to be a bitch."

"No you can't say things like that, we need to have our corporate culture free from sexism and racism". Evelyn still decided to sit down in the empty chair trying her best to push her short skirt down. Why had she decided to wear her miniskirt today of all days?

"There is too much to keep track of, I don't even know if I can ask what kind of -nese you are?"

"Nese? I don't understand".

"Well what kind of Asian you are. Japanese, Philippines? "You know."

"My ethnicity should be none of your concern but my parents are from China and that would make me Chinese".

"Oh wow had a few different bosses the last couple of years but never any gook slut haha that is just weird!"

"That is- I can't- but!" Evelyn was too flustered to speak now.

"Hey take it easy girl don't get your panties in a twist. All Asian girls I have ever met have been cock hungry sluts for white dick and you might be the first prude I meet but that shouldn't stop us from having some fun here at work!"

"No I am not a slut I am your supervisor and-"

"Well that is not what Andrew said last night at the game, he said you sucked his cock on your very first day! He even said you probably would come to work your second day insanely horney not wearing any underwear fucking whoever had free use of your body".

Charles and Bull had now gotten closer to Evelyn pulling up her skirt showing off her naked behind and removing her clothes. Soon she was completely naked on her desk only wearing her glasses and heels.

"Oh please fuck me I need your cocks". Evelyn used her hand to grab at her round behind opening up her wet cunt.

Charles got up to Evelyn's face and put his cock in her mouth. Bull moved behind her grabbing her ass with both hands and slowly penetrated her. Soon they were filling her voice with the moans and sounds of sex.

"Oh god you are so big oh I love it dammit this so wrong I am your manager oh FUCK!" Evelyn screamed as Bull spanked her ass hard.

"Hey shut up you are just a little brown fuck machine, did you really think someone would hire you for your skills? Your cute little round face just looks good on the company newsletter and website haha!" Bull started fucking Evelyn faster and faster.

"Oh yeah, talking about brown holes". The guys nodded at each other and quickly changed places. But Charles pushed his cock inside Evelyn's ass instead slowly, still being wet from her sloppy blowjob.

"Oh FUUUCK!!!! OH my god oh fuck you are BIG! Oh that feels so good oh fuck yeah thank you!"

"Should we do her like that girl at the Christmas party?"

"Yeah let's do it she can take it".

Charles stayed inside Evelyn's ass and pulled her up towards him so that she was on her knees and he could kiss her neck. Bull got to her front kissing her tits and then together they lifted her up holding her between them. Bull now standing in front of her penetrated her pussy again and together they started furiously fucking the little Asian woman hard between them.

"Oh my god!!! Oh!! Spank me!" Evelyn was now crazy horney. They guys held her with one strong hand and spanked her once with the other.

"Spank me again. Fuck. Oh ow oh oh fuck" Evelyn was bouncing mercilessly between the two muscular men.

"Should we? It might be messy." Bull was grunting heavily now.

"Only for her. Fuck it I am ready let's do it." Charles was also close to cumming.

"Oh? Ohhh!! Fuuuuck!!" Evelyn screamed her lungs out as the two guys emptied inside of her simultaneously.

After pulling out Evelyn was dropped back on her desk on all four leaking cum from her ass and cunt all over her keyboard and papers.

Evelyn was soon trying to find her clothes and some paper to wipe off her keyboard. The guys were back to talking about sport and mostly ignoring their naked and humiliated boss. She realized that she couldn't find her panties or bra.

"Looking for this? You don't need it, you don't have much big titties anyway haha". Charles had her bra in his hand as he exited with his colleague not closing the door behind them.

2030-03-28

Dear diary I have only been here for two days and already let my subordinates fuck me. The worst part is that I followed Charles home after work and slept at his place. Just so unprofessional.

Now back at work he had let me borrow some clothes from one of his exes. Just a tight black miniskirt and the same white shirt as yesterday but he had ripped off some more buttons and I hope that people can't see the yellow cum stains.

Back at the bullpen at the office I saw my bra at Charles desk but when I went to retrieve it he snatched it and threw it across the room to one of the other paralegals.

"Hey please let me have that back!"

"Oh I think you can ask more nicely than that." The guy had now walked over to the window, opened it and held it out from the sixth floor.

"Please may I have my bra back?"

"Say; please Sir I am so sorry but this tiny Asian would have her bra back for her tiny titties?"

Evelyn was now a deep red shave in her face but didn't dare walk forward to the tall white guy holding her underwear outside of the window.

"P-please Sir I am very sorry but this tiny Asian would-" Evelyn didn't have time to finish the guy dropped the bra with a grin letting it fly away in the breeze.

"Oops too slow haha!" As he walked past her he spanked Evelyn hard, getting laughter of approval from his friends. Evelyn would just have to be careful as not to flash anyone with her shirt today.

She went back to her office trying her best not to rub herself and read her first email:

See you at 1 pm. We have our first senior staff meeting. Conference room C. Go buy some beer and large tomatoes.

Andrew arrived early expecting Evelyn to be nervous and probably also be early. He found her making sure that her laptop could connect to the large TV in the conference room and snuck up behind her grabbing her tight ass.

"Oh! Andrew sir I didn't see you I-"

"Is that cum on your shirt?! Didn't you change clothes from last night?" Andrew had a pretended stern voice.

"I am sorry sir I- I didn't-" Evelyn had head lowered blushing.

"Hey, I think my former secretary left one of her dresses at my office. I go get it and you quickly go into this bathroom and change." Andrew pointed at the bathroom door directly connected to the conference room.

Andrew left grinning, he knew just the outfit that would be so fun watching Evelyn in. When he come back with the tiny black garment in his hand he knocked on the bathroom door.

"Have you undressed yet?? Open and throw out your old clothes and I will give you this black dress that I found. I am sure it is just right for you".

Andrew sneaked a peak at the naked Asian woman in the bathroom as she opened the door and handed him her skirt and shirt. He threw in the black garment and g-string, closed the bathroom door and threw her clothes out from a window that he had opened before. The room had started to fill now with the other senior staff, maybe 5 or 6 guys.

"Eh Andrew I- oh my god I can't wear this!"

"Yes, you will! The rest of the senior staff is already here. I will help you come out".

Andrew twisted the bathroom lock open from the outside and pushed Evelyn out with a heavy arm.

The slutty apron looked even better on her than he had imagined. The front was transparent black lace material covering just her tits and stomach. The sides were naked and ended in a very sheer apron skirt.

The back was almost completely naked except for two large bow ties. This left Evelyn's sexy ass on full display and it looked great in a tiny black gstring and the heels she was still wearing.

As Evelyn was pushed into the room she tried her best to keep her back against the wall facing the other senior staff. She was pulling on her apron miniskirt trying to make it cover her thong. Andrew realized that it was also transparent and in the bright office lights he could see her shaved cunt.

The guys walked past Evelyn sitting down and she suddenly moved like someone had groped her ass but when she couldn't figure out who she chose to remain silent. She now also realized that there was no empty chair for her and that she had to stand behind them when they started their meeting.

"Evelyn? Evelyn! What are you doing, where is the beer?!" Andrew felt himself getting hard again as he watched Evelyn get the beer and started to walk around the table and serve the beer to the guys.

"Ehm maybe, maybe I could get a chair at the table too?" Evelyn had trouble finding her courage being humiliated and almost naked.

"You have a tomato instead!" Andrew picked up the largest from the bowl and pushed into Evelyn's small Asian mouth.

"Mhpf? Ghfff!!" Evelyn was unable to speak now and it was too big for her to bite. When she started to raise her hand for the tomato Andrew stopped her and spanked her to show her that this was not allowed.

"Come sit here in my lap instead". Andrew pulled her towards him easily and moved his chair out from the table so that Evelyn could get in front of him. Her cute butt looked amazing in the tiny black thong.

Without any resistance she was in his lap and he could have his strong arms around her feeling her nimble body and smelling her sweet perfume. He threw her tomato away.

Evelyn realized within just a second that Andrew had pulled down his pants and that his large member was now against her pussy rubbing her under the table. With both hands on her hips he lifted her up, moved her thong to the side and started fucking her slowly moving her up and down in his lap moving in closer to whisper.

"Oh fuck just as tight as I remembered. You Asian cunts are all the same." Andrew made Evelyn grind him but soon she started doing it on her own.

"Oh god sir please not here not now it is so embarrassing".

"Embarrassing? You have seen nothing yet chink slut. After I am done fucking you on this table I will put a collar and leash on you and parade you around the office introducing you to everyone that way!"

"Oh god oh my god oh OH OH FUCK YES OH FUCK ME SIR OH MY GOD!!!"