Diary of a Goth Princess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“So, what was that you were sayin’ about you giving a way better blowjob than that ‘dumb cunt cheer slut’ you got a hate-on for? Because, while what you’re lookin’ at here may not seem that great, she was pretty fuckin’ good at sucking cock. Don’t get me wrong, it looks like you’re pretty and got a nice pair of lips and all that, but these cheer bitches, they got experience on their knees like you wouldn’t believe, and I have a hard time imaginin’ you match up no matter how much you boast of your skills,” Brian said, chuckling in that low, dark way he had.

He meant to challenge me, to rile me up and make sure I gave him the best blowjob possible.

Mission accomplished.

Determined, I dropped to my knees in front of him. I inhaled his overpoweringly masculine scent, of sweat and precum and something unidentifiable that made me quiver as I leaned in toward his cock. Unhesitating, I grabbed it in my left hand, unable to fully wrap around it as I stroked it and spread his precum.

I leaned in, sucking one of his big balls into my mouth and licking it eagerly with my tongue, taking in his salty, manly taste briefly before letting it pop out of my mouth.

Scowling up at him harshly (while trying to hold back a grin) as I tried to take some control back, I said, “You can be a real fucking asshole, can’t you?”

“Yeah, but that won’t stop you from sucking my balls again, will it, slut?” Brian said harshly. He smiled down at me with that devilish, terribly confident smile that said he had me right where he wanted me, and that he knew I fucking loved it.

“No,” I admitted, before doing exactly as he said.

Yeah, I sucked his balls. I gave them worshipful treatment with my tongue and lips, suckling at them and treating them as if they were the sweetest and most delicious of desserts. I did all this while I jacked his cock with both hands, and the whole time I was kneeling there, naked between the legs of my girlfriend’s father, looking up at him to see if I was getting any kind of reaction out of him.

All I got was more of that smug fucking smirk. I didn’t even make him breathe any harder. I mean, okay, he was thrusting slightly against my hands, but I was giving this bastard everything I had, and here he was sitting around and smiling like I was any other slut?

Nuh uh. No fucking way. I could show him who the fucking best around here was.

I pulled away from his balls, then started kissing and licking my way up his immense shaft, sucking the side of it gently as I made my way up to the top. I dropped my hands to the base of his cock, holding it still while I stared at the intimidating head, positively dripping with precum. Fuck, it was the thickest cockhead I’d ever seen in my life. The thickest *cock* I’d ever seen in my life. My boyfriend’s dick was huge, and I had no trouble deepthroating him after some practice, but this…

I stuck out my tongue and licked around the head, savoring the mild, intoxicating flavor of his natural lube.

Then, without showing a hint of fear, I leaned back and smirked up at him. “Could any of those other sluts do this?”

With that, I leaned forward, opened wide, and managed to take most of his cock into my mouth with one single thrust. My mouth was stretched beyond what I’d thought was possible, my tongue pinned down by his incredible girth, and even my impressive gag reflex being tested by the sheer size of this monster cock. Still, I had a few inches to go, and I wasn’t going to give up yet. Focusing, I leaned in, relaxing my throat and letting his cock in, pushing those last few inches forward, trying to make it all fit…

It was then that he put his hand on the back of my head and groaned, pushing the last bit down himself until my nose was pressing against his groin.

“God, fuck…” Brian groaned. “No… none of those little sluts could do it that easy… fuck…”

He held me like this for a while, threatening to choke me, but before it could be a danger he let me go. I pulled off of his cock, choking and watching as strings of drool still connected my mouth to his cock, but still staring up at him, I smiled cockily.

“I fucking knew it,” I said, taking a breath and getting back to attacking his cock with my mouth, showing him that I could give one of the best fucking blowjobs he’d ever received.

I’d sucked a lot of cocks, and my boyfriend’s was even longer than this one, so I had a fair bit of experience when I got to sucking Brian’s epic dick. But, even with all that experience, it was still a challenge of epic proportions. It wasn’t just the size, or the roughness that would come whenever he would grab my head and forcibly fuck my mouth and throat, no, it was that I think I’d met my match in Brian King. This was a guy who had seemingly seen and done everything when it came to sex, knowing what he wanted and how he wanted it, and who might well have been bored by the same old tricks.

If I wanted to please him, I knew I’d have to give him my best, and fuck if I gave him everything I had. I worked my plump lips hard over his head, suckling and slurping and treating him like I was worshipping at the altar of some ancient sex god. My tongue teased and tasted him, running over every square inch of that glorious, huge cockhead like my life depended on it. I stared up at him, wanting to see him react more than just his initial surprise at how easily I’d inhaled his cock, and only getting that same smug, pleased face.

Now, one of the reasons I loved giving head was how it gave me a sense of control, and seeing that sense rewarded by how I could make a guy crumble at my efforts. That smug stoicism as he continued to sit there just watching me… no, that wouldn’t fucking hold.

I let his cock go, then slowly jerked it as I stared up at him.

“Come on, little girl…” he grunted.

“I’ll keep going, but I don’t want any of this stonefaced prick act you’ve got going on here,” I said, slowing my pace, keeping him on edge and making him tense. “I’m not one of those other little high school sluts who can be impressed by a big cock and a surly attitude alone… my name is Josie fucking Wong, and I’m one of the fucking hottest sluts you’ll ever find. You want me to show you everything I’ve got? You want some of that best? Then you’re gonna need to tell me how much you fucking love it.”

A shadow passed over his face, something animalistic and dark. He put one of his big hands on the back of my head, gripping what he could of my hair and pulling my head back. “You really wanna know what I fucking think about you, slut? You really think you’re ready for that?”

Wincing with pain from how roughly he grabbed my hair and smacking my lips as I looked at his cock, I murmured, “Uh huh…”

“Then suck my fucking cock, little girl, like you fucking mean it!” he practically roared, roughly pulling me back toward his cock and forcing it back between my lips.

I suckled at it eagerly, fucking him with my face while he grunted and moaned and let out a litany of fucking filth.

“Yeah, that’s it, suck my fucking cock, girl… yeah, that’s a good fucking slut…” he groaned, humping up into my face. “Not a lot of girls can choke on my dick like you can… that’s a real fucking skill, and, yeah, I fucking love it… you really are somethin’ special… I don’t know if you’re as much hot shit as you think you are, but we’ll see… but you wanna be treated like something special, like some fucking slut who can take everything I have to offer, just know what you’re opening yourself for… you really think you can take me? You really think you can take it harder than any of those other girls? ‘cause I look at ya, and you just look like some porcelain dollie who’d get broken if you looked at it the wrong way… a hot fucking slut of one, but still breakable…”

“Fuck you,” I choked, pulling off his cock. “I can take everything you got to offer and more… I don’t know about any of those bitches you’ve railed, but not only can I take some fucking pain… I’ll fucking love it… I can take shit that those girls can’t even dream of… now watch me take your fucking cum and make you beg for more.”

With that, I dove in, focusing on sucking his cockhead with a vigor that I didn’t imagine anyone else could, slurping and twirling my tongue over it, jacking his shaft with both hands and staring into his eyes as I probed the slit at the end with my tongue softly, gently…

Looking down at me, I watched as the dam broke on his face, and he tightened those big hands of his on the back of my head and grunted.

“Here it comes, little girl!” Brian announced gruffly.

With a single thrust that pushed his cock a couple more inches into my mouth, he came, almost filling my mouth with the first shot, and overflowing it on the second. I swallowed his salty seed as quickly as I could, gulping and sucking down the next couple shots, but it was just too much. I had to pull off his cock, and with my hands still jerking him, I felt the next few hot spurts splash against my face, some with enough force to bounce off my cheek and streak onto my forehead, while more soon started spraying down my neck and onto my chest.

I felt utterly filthy and completely covered, but looking up at him, breathing heavily as he surveyed the tight little slut he’d once thought he’d beaten, I felt a great sense of pride and success. I showed him my mouthful of cum, then swallowed it and showed him my now empty mouth, sticking out my tongue.

“That was… not bad,” he admitted, reaching next to the couch and tossing me a clean towel he’d probably kept for his earlier masturbation.

Brian chuckled darkly, as I used the towel to wipe myself down of his cum before answering, “That was way fucking better than *not bad*.”

Unexpectedly, he agreed with me. “You know, you’re right. Most high school sluts can’t make me cum before the bedroom… make me do all the work… so, you did good there, Josie. Maybe you are as good as you think you are.”

Now more or less clean, I tossed the balled-up towel back at him and flipped him the bird, smiling when I said, “Fuck you.”

He’d caught the towel easily, then threw it aside before grabbing me by the wrist and pulling me over to him. “Get over here, little girl.”

Brian pulled me onto his lap, sitting sideways with his still mostly hard cock beneath me. He wrapped his arms tightly around me, holding me close and looking me in the eyes with something that felt a lot like fondness.

“I’m gonna have a lot of fun with you, I think,” he said, leaning in and kissing me forcefully.

His mouth was every bit as rough and skilled as the rest of him, and while I might have been enjoying my moment of defiant strength, I had to admit, it felt really fucking good being wrapped in his big, strong arms as he kissed me deeply. I wrapped my hands around his neck and kept him close, kissing him back as I wiggled on his lap, enjoying the feel of his throbbing cock rubbing against my dripping pussy lips.

Sighing, I moaned contentedly and broke the kiss, smiling at him. Though his smile back at me looked almost the same as any of his other cocky grins, I was pretty sure I saw some of him being impressed with me.

I soon became aware that the TV was on in the background, of him fucking yet another of the girls from the cheer squad. Hearing her moaning and whining and calling him by that name that Gwen seemed to enjoy so much… it seemed every bit as absurd as it did erotic.

“Admit it, I was fucking amazing,” I said.

Brian kissed me, hard, then said, “I admit it.”

“Ha!” I exclaimed, kissing him back. “I fucking knew it… and, yeah, you’ve got an amazing cock.”

“I know,” he growled back, reaching one of his hands down to grope my ass.

The girl on TV squealed quite loudly, causing us both to laugh, slightly.

I rolled my eyes at the absurdity of it all. “Next thing you know, *I’m* gonna be calling you Daddy, aren’t I?”

He chuckled, reaching up and squeezing one of my boobs and making me moan. “That’s up to you, little girl.”

Suddenly, things didn’t seem so absurd, and as I realized how wet the kinky thought made me, I found my voice suddenly quite soft as I asked him, “Do you… want me to call you Daddy?”

Brian looked down at me, appraising, though I swore I felt his cock twitch against my cunt. “Do *you* want to call me Daddy?”

I shivered at the thought, closing my eyes and leaning against his chest before smiling. “Maybe… maybe a little, yeah.”

“Heh,” he chuckled, before grabbing me in his strong arms and lifting me from the couch. “Let’s go someplace more comfortable and find out.”

Brian stood up with me in his arms, then in one smooth move, swung me so that I was bent over his shoulder, carrying me like I was truly conquered. I admit, I squealed slightly as I found myself flung about, my face now looking down his broad back as he held onto my feet with his arm.

“Yeah? You fucking like that?” he asked, but before I could answer, he swatted me on the ass, hard.

I yelped.

Brian laughed as he carried me down the hall. “Thought you said you liked a little pain.”

“Oh, I do,” I said, dropping my voice. “Doesn’t mean I won’t curse up a storm if you keep spanking me like that.”

“Noted,” he replied, slapping my ass hard again. I yowled, then scratched at his back with my fingernails.

Brian hissed, turning the corner into a bedroom and kicking the door behind us before swinging me onto my back on a nearby, king-sized bed. In a bit of a daze, I took in the King house’s master bedroom, more spartan than the living room, but a room that looked familiar from the porno recordings he’d had on the TV.

“Oh, you’re gonna have to pay for those scratches, little girl,” he said, walking toward a digital camera on a nearby tripod and turning it on.

“I’m counting on it,” I said lustily, turning myself on my side and exposing myself to him.

Purposefully, he walked over to the bed and sat on the edge of it, grabbing me and pulling me over until I was face down, bent over his lap. With his rock-hard cock pressed against my side, and my soaked pussy dripping against his thigh, I found this a particularly fun position. I looked over at the camera, knowing what was about to come, and grinning.

SMACK!

The impact of his big hand on my ass was intense as he spanked me, stinging and making my pussy drip.

“Motherfucker!” I exclaimed, looking up at him. “That hurt!”

He grinned down at me darkly. Even with that look, I could see a sense of trust and understanding, and knew that if I were in any real trouble, he’d stop if I told him to. That was good to know, but far from necessary, now.

“Apologize for the scratches, little girl…” he threatened.

I was borderline on whether bratty or submissive was how I wanted to handle this, so I kept somewhere in between. “Hmmm, I dunno…”

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

Each spank stung more than the last, and by the time a fifth impact hit my ass, it was feeling rough. Being that I’d had a lot of guys and girls do a lot of damage to my ass in the past and it never felt close to this… even being as much of a pain slut as I was, I might have bitten off more than I could chew with Brian King.

Not enough to stop him, or prevent my pussy from dripping down his leg, but enough that I had to admit my limits.

With tears in the corners of my eyes, and an ass that must have been glowing at this point, I looked up at him and said, “Okay! Okay! I’m sorry I scratched you!”

“Yeah?” he grunted, grabbing what he could of my hair and arching my neck so I could look him in his blazing eyes.

As turned on as I had ever been, I dropped to a less defiant, more timid voice. “Yes… I’m… I’m sorry… Daddy…”

This word caused a grin that was equal parts handsome and frightening to cross his face, as he pulled me back up to sitting in his lap, holding me close and forcibly making out with me. I responded in kind to his passionate kisses, reaching down and stroking his cock as he held me close, and we grunted and moaned together.

Then, without warning, he swept me up into his arms again as if I weighed nothing, stood up, then set me down on the bed. It was a hard landing, but a comfortable mattress, and with my head on the pillow, I was feeling pretty good about this.

Brian walked around to the foot of the bed, standing over me, looming. The man looked like a monster from ancient myth come fresh from a battlefield. So muscular, so utterly enormous, his face at once so broken and so wild with lust. If I’d seen him in public, I wouldn’t have given him even a second glance, but right here, right now… holy fuck, he might have been the sexiest man on Earth. The absolute, unrelenting lust he held for me, and the way his enormous cock throbbed, I knew that I needed him more than anything else in this moment.

With those steely eyes of his, he looked between my legs. Knowing exactly what to do, I spread my legs for him, then reached between them, spreading my pussy lips with my fingers to give him the best view possible of his prize.

Upon seeing my exposed, pink cunt, all that smug motherfucker did was smirk that utterly arrogant smirk that seemed as natural to him as breathing.

Somehow, this of all things made me moan, softly.

He knelt down onto the bed and took my thighs in his big, strong hands, spreading them apart even further and allowing him easy access as he bent down. His face now between my legs, he inhaled my scent, and looked up at me, smiling.

“You smell tasty, little girl…” Brian said, chuckling softly. “My, my, my, you look good enough to eat!”

I pushed myself up onto my elbows as I looked at him. “Why don’t you find out for yourself?”

He leaned in and closed his lips over my clit.

“HOLY SHIT!” I yelled as I felt him begin to suck, dropping my head back to the pillow as my body was overcome with the utter insanity that was my girlfriend’s father eating my pussy.

Beyond that, however, he was really, *really* fucking good at it, too. I’d heard a lot about what experience could do for anyone when it came to sex, and while I doubted all guys took the lessons of age and knew how to put them to work, Brian King was clearly one of the guys who did. He knew just the right amount of pressure, just the perfect flick of his tongue to drive me absolutely wild, filling my body with a dark energy as I surrendered myself to this absolutely mad union.

I shouldn’t have been here, and I sure as fuck shouldn’t have been here doing this with him, but that somehow made it all the hotter for me. Looking down between my legs and seeing that smug fucking face looking up at me, giving me some of the greatest pleasure any man had ever given me with his tongue, it felt so fucking wrong I might have cum right there if I had any say in it.

The thing is, I didn’t have any fucking say in it. Still looking up at me with those blue eyes of his, at once cold and fiery, I could see the twisted machinations working within, and just when he saw that he had me on edge, he slowed down. He didn’t stop, no, Brian would never stop, but he kept me on edge, whiny and needy, wanting to explode on his face and curse him out and beg for more all at once, and getting none of that satisfaction I needed.

Brian slid a hand between my thighs, teasing my entrance with one of his thick, rough fingers as he continued to lightly graze my clit with my tongue.

“Oh, this is so fucking not fair…” I moaned, whiny and desperate for release. “Please, Daddy… please make me cum?”

Kissing my clit firmly, he pulled his mouth from me briefly enough to say, “All you had to do was ask nicely, little girl…”

With that, he licked at my clit more vigorously and forced his finger inside of me, curling it upward and massaging inside of me, looking to see if he could find my g-spo-

“HOLY FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!” I cried out, nearly screaming as I violently came all over his face. I could feel my juices practically exploding from me as they splashed against his face as he pushed me through a truly devastating orgasm. This was one of those cums that shakes you to your very core, waking up every nerve you didn’t know existed and reminding it what pleasure feels like. I could feel this great wave of tightening and release in my core as my body bucked against the bed, pounding my fists against the sheets as he kept me cumming.