Diary of a Goth Princess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked back to the screen and saw a fit, blonde woman on all fours, getting railed by one of our school’s football players.

“There’s my wife with your school’s placekicker…” he said, before fast forwarding. “That guy’s on the soccer team… and that one’s on the swim team I think… most of those guys met Brittany after they and Brooke parted ways, I think… here she is with a couple of guys from my construction team… here’s her with her boss… here’s her getting double-teamed by me and her boss… you get the idea.”

Alright, I believed my own eyes, and tried not to focus on how wet I suddenly realized I was.

Brooke never told me about this side of her parents, but it suddenly struck me as very possible that Brooke didn’t know everything her parents were up to. Clearly she had some idea, but, it seemed that she was pretty good at protecting their family secrets. I doubt even she knew, however, that they were both fucking around this much, and seemingly recording every minute of it.

Man, Regan Hills, the small town that always managed to surprise you with how many people were fucking how many people.

Pausing the video yet again, Brian sighed and said, “You believe me now? Brittany and me, our marriage is strong. It’s strong because we know ourselves, and each other, and we trust each other. Anything that happens beyond that, hey, it’s all just hot and heavy fun that we get to talk about and make each other hot with after. You might be a kid, but it looks like you got an understanding of that.”

“I got some idea,” I admitted, playing it cool.

He looked me up and down and grinned. “Yeah, you look like you do.”

Taking another sip of beer, I decided to say ‘fuck it’ have some fun with this whole fucked-up setup. Brian King may have been far from my type, kind of a brute, and my girlfriend’s dad at that, but since I doubted Brooke would have a problem with any of this, and the video bits I’d seen made it look like he was a guy who knew how to have a good time.

And even though none of the shots had a good view, it looked like he had a huge fucking cock.

I leaned forward slightly, giving him a view of my impressive cleavage and challenged, “Yeah?”

Brian grinned, unapologetically leering at the view I’d given him. “Yeah.”

“You really think you got that good a read on me?” I asked.

“Oh I’d never pretend to go that far,” he laughed. “But I’ve been around the block a few times, little girl, and believe me… I’ve seen some things, picked up my share of tricks. I won’t say I know you, ‘cause I don’t, but I got some ideas.”

“Like what?” I challenged, raising an eyebrow.

Exhaling, he said, “Like if I told you that I’d started something here before you interrupted me and was gonna continue watching my homemade porn, you’d be more inclined to join me on the couch and watch than you would be to run for the door.”

Brian let the words hang there, then said, “Am I wrong, little girl?”

He said those last two words with some particular sharpness, adding bite to his challenge.

Fine, he wanted to see what I was made of, I’d fucking show him.

Getting up from the chair, I turned around and then joined him on the couch, sitting in such a way that he couldn’t help but get a look at my amazing ass before I sat down. There was enough space between us if I needed to call this off, but not enough to turn the heat down. Yeah, my nipples were hard, my panties were wet, and my heart was probably beating pretty fucking hard, but by the look of the tent in his boxers, I wasn’t the only one enjoying the charge in the room.

“You said you were watching something,” I said, adding every bit of appropriate bitchiness to my voice. “So, let’s fucking watch something.”

“Alright, then,” he said, pressing buttons on the remote as he cued something up. “The girl knows what she wants.”

“Obviously,” I said, taking a long sip from my beer.

“Good,” Brian replied, finishing cuing the video up. “How’s this, then?”

It cut to the image of an 18-year-old girl with dirty blonde hair sitting on the edge of a king-sized bed. She had a great body, toned and tight with a decent set of D-cups. The way her makeup was messed up and her hair was askew, I knew she’d already been having some fun. It was only when I focused on her face did I recognize her as Gwen Savage, the bitchy cheerleader I’d seen exiting this house some days ago.

An enormous man entered the frame, his head cut off by the camera, before his great, big hands reached downward and grabbed her tits roughly. Gwen moaned and pressed against him, looking up at him adoringly as he did this, before pushing her down onto her back and spreading her legs. She looked up at him anticipating, and before she could do anything, he leaned down and pressed his head between her legs, eating her out.

“Oh god…” Gwen moaned, writhing in bed. “You said you’d fuck me, Daaaaddy…”

Her voice was so whiny and cutesy that it felt like nails on a chalkboard to me, but it did make me shift uncomfortably in my seat.

“She calls you Daddy?” I said, rolling my eyes.

“Hey, what can I say, it gets some of the girls going. I ain’t gonna stop ‘em,” Brian replied, chuckling. “Shit, after some of these tapes, even Brit’s taken to callin’ me that in bed sometimes… all fire, that woman…”

Though it still sounded silly to me, as I watched him continue to vigorously eat Gwen’s pussy, I understood how it might have an appeal.

“Kinky,” I admitted, watching the screen as this sex act seemed to go on for quite some time.

Gwen was whiny, and bitchy, but watching Brian eat her out was like watching an artist at work. He got Gwen going, then would edge her down, making the little bitch quiver before going back at her even harder. She had her hands on his head and her legs wrapped around his neck, but he was utterly in control, perfectly playing with her pussy to match his whims.

By the first time I saw her cum, she looked an utter mess, screaming and shaking and battering her ankles on his broad back. It was an over-exaggerated look that had me rolling my eyes.

“She’s faking it,” I said.

Brian chuckled. “That one, she tried fakin’ it on me first… she probably thought it was a neat trick, but I knew what she was doing; I kept at her until I had her eating out of the palm of my fucking hand.”

I was impressed that he could make her cum like that, but couldn’t show it. Jokingly, I said, “And calling you Daddy, apparently.”

“Yup,” he said, sliding one of his big hands beneath the waistband of his boxers. While I thought he might’ve just been scratching himself at first, the way his hand moved, I knew he was stroking his impressively large cock.

Brian looked at me, challenging, seeing if this would send me running. My nipples were threatening to tear holes in my tank top, and my panties were fucking soaked at this point… but I wasn’t going to run. Looking impressed, he turned his attention back to the TV.

We watched as he continued to eat Gwen out onscreen, making her cum several more times, and I had to admit, at this point I was convinced he was right. He was making that little bitch squirm, scream and squirt, and it was a work of art. The man was a machine, unphased by anything and incapable of tiring, it seemed.

By the time I’d lost count of how many times he’d made Gwen cum, Brian finally stood up on screen and grabbed Gwen by the hips, flipping her over onto her stomach as if she weighed nothing, then pulling her up onto her knees so she was in a face down, ass up position.

“You think you’ve seen her scream so far, wait’ll you see this,” he said to me, enthusiastic as he pointed at the screen with his one free hand. He was even more shamelessly jerking it under his boxers now, still challenging me to say something, *anything* that might get a reaction.

“Okay,” I shrugged, keeping my tone non-committal and even a little bored, even if I was unbelievably turned on right now.

I’d never had a guy as gruff and brutish as Brian King stir up these feelings inside of me; I’d always thought they were pigs and assholes, and usually they were, but Brian… he just radiated this absolute confidence and dark energy that was a crazy turn-on. He was so utterly shameless and audacious that I kind of felt jealous of his confidence, and by this point in my life I considered myself fucking confident.

I could’ve probably taken a few notes from him.

For now… fuck, I was horny… and I wanted to keep this game going.

I reached for the zipper on the side of my skirt and pulled it up, revealing more of my thigh. I knew he was watching this, and, yeah, I made this showy, but like him, I didn’t say a damn thing when I slid my hand in the gap of my now loosened skirt. I made it so he couldn’t see anything for sure, but I couldn’t hold back my sigh of relief when I finally got to push my panties aside and start massaging my clit.

Fuck, that felt a lot better…

“Heh,” he grunted, then turning back to the screen as we both watched him get on his knees behind Gwen and slide his cock into her pussy.

“Fucking camera angle,” I complained, holding back a moan. “It’s too far away, can’t see…”

“What, my cock stretching that little bitch’s cunt wide open?” Brian suggested.

“Yeah,” I admitted.

My eyes widened as I watched him fuck Gwen with a near-animalistic frenzy. His hips were a blur as he fucked in and out of her, his clearly thick cock stretching her to her limit as he brutally fucked her. Gwen turned her head so it was visible to the camera, and I got to see her cycle through the agony of insane pleasure. Her mouth hung open, wailing, occasionally trying to form words and just losing the will as she succumbed to the insane fucking she got on screen.

“That’s right, Brooke’s told me you’re into photography…” Brian said, grunting softly as he continued jacking off. “Well, maybe when we’re done here, I’ll show you the bedroom, you can give me some tips on the camera setup…”

I was already certain I’d be seeing the inside of his bedroom soon, and while I was touching myself, I responded, “Cool.”

“In the meantime, if you wanted a better look at my cock, all you had to do was ask,” Brian said coolly.

As I watched that cock on screen pistoning in and out of Gwen’s tight cunt and felt an orgasm build, I might have been unable to put together coherent thoughts or maintain my cool, but god knows I sure did try. “Sure, yeah, whatever…”

Brian muttered something I lost under the screams of Gwen, but the way he smirked, I think I caught the gist of it. He pulled his hand out from his boxers, then arched his back enough that he could pull them down his legs.

Now, I’d seen some big fucking cocks before, and was currently dating a guy with the biggest cock I’d ever seen. While the nine-inch erection that Brian King sported was slightly shorter than Ryan’s, it was much thicker, and I gotta note that Ryan’s cock was fucking thick. Brooke’s dad sported a cock that was easily about as thick as my forearm, and looked like it’d be every bit as much a pussy pleaser as it was a destroyer.

I mean, I’d been fisted before, and the massive size of his cockhead, steadily drooling precum that glistened down his monstrous shaft intimidated the hell out of me. And those balls… so big and full, even with all the fucking he got… fuck, at the way he got around, it seemed a miracle he hadn’t knocked half the town up.

“So… how’s that for a better view, *little girl*?” he hissed, his voice low with dark promise.

This was a bad moment for me to decide to spontaneously squeeze my clit, but even if it was a little embarrassing, there was something amazing about completely and utterly losing it as I came in front of Brian.

It was a hard cum. A messy one. The kind of orgasm that makes your toes curl and your legs quiver uncontrollably. I closed my eyes tightly and might’ve even moaned a few choice expletives, but I think more than anything, I just moaned and shook.

By the time my head cleared enough to get my bearings, the scene on TV was reaching its crescendo.

“I’m fucking cumming!” Gwen wailed. “Fuck me, Daddy, fuck me haaaaaaaaarder!!!!!”

I watched as Gwen had another of her overdramatic orgasms as Brian pounded her roughly from behind, before he buried himself deep in and grunted.

“Take it… slut…” he groaned, pushing deep inside of her and filling her with cum. It was a painfully hot sight, and as I caught my breath, I turned to look at Brian.

He eyed me smugly, clearly enjoying watching me cum. “Pretty great, huh?”

“I won’t lie… you’ve got a fucking talent,” I said, looking back down at his cock and licking my lips.

“Something tells me I ain’t the only one,” he said, continuing to leer at me. “I bet you got a talent or two.”

“More than you know,” I said defiantly. I tried to sit up straight. I mostly succeeded.

“Uh huh… maybe…” Brian replied offhandedly, leaning back on the couch and going back to slowly stroking his cock.

Looking back at the TV, I saw how Gwen had utterly collapsed, panting and shaking as Brian pulled out of her.

“I’m a way hotter slut than Gwen fucking Savage,” I said, standing up from the couch as if that might give me some level of strength and high ground over the sitting man.

The way my legs still wobbled and I had to grab hold of my mostly unzipped skirt to keep it from falling off, I don’t think I did a very good job of this.

“Prove it,” he commanded, his voice low and authoritative again. “Take off your fucking clothes.”

Defiantly, I replied, “You first.”

Brian raised an eyebrow. I hope it was because he was impressed, and not because he was holding back a laugh since he was only wearing a tank top at this point. Nonetheless, he said nothing as he kicked off his underwear, then pulled his tank top over his head, revealing his chest to me. Though he didn’t have the defined abs of an underwear model, the man was clearly almost pure muscle, with a dark copper patch of chest hair and a visible USMC tattoo on the side of his ribcage.

I wasn’t usually into bulky guys, but I knew I’d be able to make an exception for him.

“Your turn,” he said.

“Alright,” I said, tossing my jacket onto the chair nearby, then finally letting my skirt drop to the floor as I stepped closer to him.

I turned around, giving him a good view of my ass as I bent over and unlaced my boots, pulling them, then my fishnets off. I could have made a show out of this, but he struck me more as the kind of guy who’d want results rather than a fancy striptease, so I kept to the point. Turning back around, I pulled my tank top over my head, leaving me standing before him in only my matching black bra and soaked panties. I knew that with my ink and piercings, my black lipstick and glossy, pixie cut hair, that I didn’t look like a lot of the girls he was used to, but he looked impressed.

With D-cups and an ass as perfect as mine, he better have been impressed.

“Not bad, little girl…” Brian said, nodding. “But you can do better than that.”

“Oh, I know I can do better than that…” I said, reaching behind my back to unclasp my bra. “…I just want to make sure that I’ve got your attention. You’ve been stuck on a diet of cheer sluts lately, and I want to make sure you can fucking appreciate what’s fallen into your lap.”

“Not in my lap yet,” he laughed.

The way he was looking at me instead of the moans coming from the TV, I knew I had him. Unclasping my bra, I dropped it to the floor and baring my tits. His face didn’t change much as he took in my hard nipples and my pierced left nipple, but when I dropped my panties to the floor and exposed my shaved pussy to him, I think I saw his eyes widen slightly. As turned on and wet as I was, I knew I had to look pretty ripe to him.

“Nice,” he said, simply, before his eyes turned to look at the tattoo underneath my right breast. “What’s that say?”

I had a small string of Chinese characters under my breast, and when he asked, I smirked. “’If you can read this, then you speak Chinese’.”

Brian barked another gruff laugh at that. “Not bad! That’s actually kinda funny. You are something else!”

“You don’t know the half of it…” I said, peering back at the TV where Gwen was now giving Brian a sloppy blowjob and gagging up a storm. “Like, you see that there? I can give a way better blowjob than that dumb cunt cheer slut.”

“Yeah?” he asked, impressed.

“Oh, fuck yeah,” I said, running my hands up my body and squeezing my tits. “You want me to prove it?”

“Oh, I want you to prove it,” Brian replied, smiling devilishly. “But first, I want you to turn around… I need a better look at your ass now that I got you bare…”

I rolled my eyes at him, but turned around so he could get a good look at my ass.

“Closer,” Brian demanded.

Sighing, I took a step backwards.

“Closer than that,” he said, his voice harsher and more direct.

I shivered at his tone, then took another step back. When it came to sex, I was used to being mostly dominant… but there were times when being submissive could turn me on like nothing else ever could. Hearing his commanding, dark voice, overpowered something deep inside of me and had me dripping with anticipation.

“There we go…” Brian grunted approvingly.

He reached up and without gentleness or any hesitation, grabbed my ass in his big, strong hands. His skin was rough and callused, and the way he squeezed my ass felt less about trying to arouse me and more about wanting to just grope the fuck out of my ass, but goddamn if I wasn’t crazy turned on by this treatment.

Brian King had a read on me, and he knew how to press my fucking buttons.

I’d have to be careful.

“That’s a pretty great fucking ass you got, Josie, perfect for squeezing…” he said, before spanking me once with a harsh SMACK! “…spanking, hell, maybe even more.”

A soft moan escaped my lips when his hand slapped against my ass, and I looked over my shoulder at him, taunting. “No maybe to it… you’re looking at the anal queen of Regan Hills High.”

There might have been a few other contenders for the title, but I didn’t have to tell him that.

“That a fact?” he asked, continuing to grope my ass.

“You calling me a liar?” I replied.

“Nope,” he said simply, before licking one of his middle fingers. “Just means I get to enjoy this more.”

Before I could say anything, Brian slid that thick, strong finger between my ass cheeks, pressed it against my asshole, and forced it inside of me. The pressure was intense, and I grimaced… in pleasure, in pain… yeah, definitely both of those… fuck, my girlfriend’s dad was fingerfucking my ass, and it felt soooo fucking good. His fingers were thick and skilled, twisting and turning and stretching my tight ass as he explored around within me, enjoying this moment of intense depravity.

“Fuck…” I grunted.

“You’re a tight little slut, I’ll grant ya that,” he said.

“Tightest you’ll ever find,” I moaned softly, squeezing my tits as he continued to violate my ass with his fingers.

“We’ll see how you stack up to Brittany, that woman’s tight… but you ain’t bad, though,” he said, thrusting his finger in and out of my ass a few times, roughly and briefly fucking my tight little ass a little harder before pulling out. “Could definitely have some fun with that ass later.”

He took my hips in his strong hands, grabbed me and spun me around so I was facing him. I looked down at him with that smug, satisfied look on his face and those leering eyes, and part of me wanted to teach this asshole a lesson that would have him kissing my feet and begging for forgiveness of this kind of treatment.

The other part of me wanted him to use me until I was a cummed out mess. It goes without saying by this point that when this happened, this part of me was way bigger than the wanting to teach him a lesson part, right?

Yeah, the promise of sex can make me a little crazy sometimes.