Diary of a Goth Princess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept crying out. Fuck, by this point I was screaming. My legs had pretty much lost all feeling as my body was kept in a constant state of trembling. I was useless to this world, catching my breath as I nearly lost consciousness… but I wasn’t going to do that. No, I wasn’t going to do that, not when I had this specimen of a man between my legs, doing god only knows what. I’d seen what he did to Gwen, this wasn’t going to be the last time he’d try to make me cum with his mouth, and I wanted to be awake for that.

So, I forced my eyes open, wanting to curse them for only being capable of fluttering softly as my vision slowly came back. When things became clear, I saw that Brian hadn’t moved an inch. He looked up at me, smiling smugly with a face that now glistened with my juices.

“Never told me you were a gusher, little girl,” he chided, slowly curling and uncurling his finger inside of me.

I moaned, a low, spasmodic sound as my body jolted from the aftermath of the orgasm. “You never fucking asked…”

“True,” Brian laughed, licking my clit. “Pretty fucking good at eating your cunt, aren’t I?”

“Yeah…” I admitted, still in some awe that the brute between my legs was this capable at giving that kind of pleasure. “Fuck… where’d you learn that?”

“More sex than you can possibly imagine,” he replied, arrogant and proud as ever.

“I can imagine a lot,” I said.

“I know. And it’s more than that,” he replied, licking my clit again.

“Fuck…” I groaned, reaching up and cupping my tits. “I can see why you’re so popular.”

“Oh, you ain’t seen nothin’ yet… but before that, I’m gonna make you cum a few more times, make sure you’re nice and wet before I fuck ya,” Brian said, pressing his finger into my g-spot again, making me kick my right leg unconsciously.

“Fuuuuuuuck…” I murmured. “But I’m already soooo wet, Daddy…”

The word still felt strange coming from my lips, but saying it made goosebumps break out on my skin and hardened my nipples like nothing else. Maybe there was something to it after all, at least with Brian…

“Heh” he chuckled. “You’re not bad, but I’ll make you wetter.”

Sighing, I replied, “If you say soooOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!”

And that began Brian making good on his promise, as he resumed eating my pussy, and made me cum, a lot. The immediate aftermath of that first squirting orgasm was, and still is for that matter, hazy as hell, but I know I counted three orgasms in there before my senses fully left me, and they were every bit as strong as the first one. Stronger, probably. I remember a lot of cursing, a lot of feeling like I was floating before it felt like I’d gotten hit by the world’s hottest bolt of lightning, and a lot of looking down into his eyes, seeing his unbearably cocky confidence and finding it painfully sexy.

I remember the aftermath of one devastating orgasm, by this point I’d lost all count and was wondering just how he had this much fucking stamina. If he was trying to take me to my limit, he’d found it.

Not many people could boast that.

I put my hands on his shoulders, moaning, “God… fuck… okay, you won… that’s… god… that’s amazing… no, fuck, better than amazing… if my head weren’t all fuzzy right now, I could tell you all the words you are that are better than amazing, but, holy fuck, you got me. I don’t have words.”

I laughed at that thought. I never usually lacked words, but with him, fuck, there I was.

“Heh,” Brian chuckled.

With my eyes still closed, I felt him get up and start moving. That wasn’t enough to make me open my eyes yet, but feeling his lips on my stomach certainly did. They were firm and moist, kissing their way up my body as his rough stubble scratched me. It was a sensation between pain and tickling, enough to make me giggle and open my eyes as he worked his way up my body.

I was seized by a sudden, intense feeling of anticipation… but also dread, I think. Even as his lips closed over my nipples, first suckling and licking at my right nipple, then my left, where he playfully nibbled on the bar piercing the nipple, bringing me pleasure that made me moan lustfully, I was aware that this man was enormous. As he climbed over me, I fully began to understand that I was about to be fucked by a giant with a huge cock, one who could do pretty much whatever he wanted in this position. While a little frightening, it was also undeniably thrilling as he continued to climb over me.

I’d known for a while that this was how it was going to end… shit, maybe I knew it even before I got here. I told myself that I was going to come here to make sure I stood up for Brooke and her family, but didn’t part of me think all along that I was going to end up in this exact position, getting fucked into oblivion and looking every bit the cum-drunk whore like all the other girls who stumbled out of here?

Finally, his face was above mine, just as I felt his cock sliding between my utterly soaked inner thighs and graze against my pussy lips. It was the lightest touch, but enough to send tingles through my body and drive me wild.

Fuck, he looked good. His muscles, so defined and tense, and that face, looking so perfectly smug and cocky, almost drenched by my juices. Brian King was a conquering hero who was about to get laid yet again, and all I could do was smile up at him like a giddy schoolgirl and speak in a cutesy voice.

“You gonna fuck me now, or what, Daddy?” I asked.

Nodding slowly, he smirked. “Yeah. Yeah, I was thinkin’ about doing exactly that, little girl…”

Again that look passed between us, the one that was past blind lust, that look of trust and understanding between two people who knew how this all really worked, that fleeting glance he gave to make sure I was okay and wanted all of this before we got truly filthy. I cocked my head slightly in acknowledgment, in thanks for the closest to gentleness we would get.

That glance disappeared quickly, overtaken by that dark, delicious malevolence that he had. With little gentleness and never-ending want, he pushed forward, pressing his cockhead against my entrance forcefully.

Part of me hoped that because of how wet I was and relaxed my body felt after all of those orgasms he’d given me, that this would be easy, that he’d just pop right in, stretch me exquisitely, and that we’d both have a lot of fun. Of course, when a pussy as tight as mine and a battering ram as thick as he had hanging between his legs, easy was never going to be in the cards.

Grunting, he pressed into me, pulling back and pushing forward, thrusting at my entrance and getting very little progress. It felt great, of course, with a cockhead that thick trying to get inside, feeling my lips try to wrap around it and make this happen. Looking up at him, I stared in awe at his muscular body, and at that look of intense concentration on his face as he grunted and kept going with his short, quick thrusts that rocked my entire body.

“Fuck, little girl… you’re a tight one, ain’tcha?” he laughed, his voice distinctly annoyed.

“You’ve fucked tighter…” I grunted, trying to let him in. “You can fucking do it…”

“Tighter… some of ‘em, yeah… but you’re giving those cheer sluts a run for their fucking money…” Brian laughed, pushing forward again and making little progress.

“I’m gonna take that as a compliment,” I moaned, closing my eyes and trying to will myself to open. “Come on, you can do this… you can do this, come on, fucking do it, open up… you got this, come on, Daddy, fuck me, fuck me, do it, put it in me, fuck me with your huge, fucking cock, Daddy! FUCKING FUCK ME ALREADY!”

With an angry, challenged grunt, Brian pushed forward, and I felt a breakthrough. The insane, massive head of his cock was now buried inside of my cunt, along with what felt like an inch or two of cock with it. I looked down between us at the obscene sight, watching that cock stretch my pussy insanely. There was this moment of intense disconnect as I considered the utter insanity of it all, but as my nerves reminded me that they existed, and I was hit by the overwhelming tempest of pleasure and agony, I cried out.

“HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLYYYYY FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!” I screamed, dropping my head back to the bed as my eyes rolled back in my head. Lightning sizzled through my entire body as every nerve ending that could feel pleasure positively exploded, making me shake and shiver as I got used to his enormous cock buried deep in my cunt.

“Yeah? You fucking like that, slut?” he grunted, forcing me to open my eyes and look up at this giant of a man with his cock inside of me. He pushed a little more inside, making both of us hiss.

I pulled him in for a kiss, then declared, “I fucking love it…”

Wrapping my legs around his ass, I pulled him forward, making him bury more of it inside of me. “…and I want it all!”

A brief flash of surprise shot across Brian’s face, but that was soon replaced by his usual smug arrogance. Still, for getting him to crack that much, I was pretty fucking proud.

“You want it all, huh?” he grunted, pushing more of his cock into me. “You’re gonna get it, little girl…”

Brian had already pushed more than half of his cock inside of me, but at my challenge, he pushed the last few inches in with one, final thrust. My eyes flew open, and I think I screamed again and smacked him in the side, but that didn’t stop the fact that I was about as full as I had ever been. I was filled by one of the biggest cocks I had ever seen in my life, its immense girth was pushing me to some of the highest peaks of pleasure I had ever known.

My girlfriend’s dad was balls deep in my pussy. The insanity of it all hit me all at once, and as I turned my head to look over at the video camera on its tripod filming this mad act, I laughed. It was a soft sound, a crazed one, but enough that it felt like I had been set free to fully enjoy this unique act of complete and utter debauchery.

Brian didn’t care that I was laughing. He simply began thrusting in and out, slowly as he got accustomed to my girth, but in no time, he worked up to a fast pace. My pussy was deliriously overstimulated as I felt him slide in and out of me, that immense head pushing up against my g-spot with every thrust inward, and while that was its own sort of beautiful thing, it was the sight above me made me gush.

Brian King, sex god, was so completely and utterly lost. He was a grunting, rutting beast, fucking down into me without even the slightest hint of mercy. To him, I might have been nothing more than his latest conquest, the most recent slut that he had charmed his way into bed with (even if his charm was brutish in its way), but watching him work was like watching an artist crafting their greatest work. The screwed up concentration in his face, the tension of his muscles, that completely masculine smell of his sweat as he railed me mercilessly… holy fuck was it a turn-on.

But I was more than just another of his girls… no, I was someone special. I was Josie fucking Wong, and there was no way in hell I was going to let him forget me.

“That’s it, that’s it, fuck me, Daddy, fuck me harder! Give it to me, fuck me harder than you fucked any of those fucking little cheer sluts, I can fucking take it, Daddy!” I cried out, my voice alternating between sickly sweet and the low, throaty growl of that girl from The Exorcist.

He laughed, and continued fucking me hard. “Yeah? You fucking like that, little girl? You think you can fucking take it harder than all those other sluts?”

I grunted as he reached up and started roughly squeezing one of my tits. “It’s not a matter of think… I fucking know I can take it harder… better than any of them… fucking nastier than any of them… you think those cheer sluts are the pinnacle of high school cunt? My pussy will change your mind… my body will change your mind, fuck, I *am* better than all of those other bitches combined, and by the time we’re finished here, you’ll fucking know it.”

Brian looked impressed, kissing me fiercely as he continued pumping into my pussy rapidly. “We’ll see about that… but don’t think that just ‘cause you got some ink and some piercings and wear a lot of leather that you know the shit these girls can get up to… I can tell you all sorts of stories that’d shock the hell out of you… which of your classmates like to get tied up, and which ones like to watch. I can tell you who’s into step-fantasies, or bein’ on the receiving end of a golden shower, or even which of your classmates cum the hardest pretendin’ they’re being knocked the fuck up every time I screw them… I’m not telling you to be someone you’re not, because you’re one of the hottest sluts I’ve ever fucked… but if you wanna beat them on nasty, you’ve got a high bar to clear…”

That was… alright, that was a lot more intense than I had expected to hear of my classmates. Ryan and Brooke had told me a lot about what kinds of crazy sluts the girls on the cheer squad were, but I hadn’t expected anything quite as creative as what he was describing. I may have had to reevaluate my biases on those cheer sluts after all.

“Oh god… fuck… I can still beat ‘em all…” I groaned, feeling the pressure building inside of me. “But, god, don’t fucking stop… please, don’t fucking stop, Daddy… fuck me, Daddy, fuck me harder, I’m gonna cum again soon!”

“Do it… cum for me, slut… come on Daddy’s cock…” he grunted, his hips a blinding blur as he fucked down into me.

I closed my eyes tightly as the pleasure overwhelmed me, my voice an impossibly high whine as I came yet again. “FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!”

Brian didn’t slow down, or even show any acknowledgment of my orgasm beyond a laugh as I gushed around his cock. Fuck, I thought I was coming over here today to show him a thing or two, and here I was, a screaming, mewling little whore who called him “Daddy” getting fucked blind and loving every minute of it.

As days that ended differently than I expected them to go went, this was a pretty great one.

With Brian still fucking me like a machine and every thrust seemingly pushing me closer to the headboard, I wrapped my arms and legs around him and held on for dear life. In this position, I didn’t seem to have much choice in the matter, I was just along for the insanely pleasurable ride as he worked up a sweat fucking me. I was overcome by the sights, sounds and even his overpoweringly masculine smell, this fuck driving me to, and then past, my limits as he kept fucking away at me.

Another orgasm built deep inside of me, one that promised to be fucking apocalyptic if it was set off. I needed a little more work to get there, and maybe a few dirty words…

Grunting, Brian said, “Gonna cum, little girl…”

Those words would do.

He looked down at me with a determination that I found powerfully erotic, and I knew then and there where I wanted him to cum.

I locked my ankles behind his ass and begged, “Cum inside of me, Daddy, fuck me hard and cum inside of me, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?”

“Heh,” he grunted, fucking away. “Here it comes, take it… take it, FUCKING TAKE IT!”

With a roar, Brian buried himself deep inside of me and came. The feeling of his hot cum filling me, pumping deep within me as he tried to give me every last drop, set me off with another orgasm. I came screaming, trembling and tightening my grip on him as my pussy muscles let loose, spasming and encouraging his cum nice and deep inside of me.

Finally empty, he slowed down, nearly collapsing onto me as he claimed my mouth with his again. He was a good kisser, maybe not the most skilled, but certainly enthusiastic. After a fuck like that, with how turned on I still was, I had no problem just lying there for a moment, making out with this conquering hero as I released my arms and legs from around his body.

Brian climbed off of me, rolling onto his back next to me. Panting, he said, “I don’t know about you little girl, but that was pretty fucking alright for me!”

Pretty fucking alright? Oh no. Oh, no, no, no, you don’t just have some mind-blowing, life-changing sex like that and call it pretty fucking alright. I was better than that, and even if his hand felt really good as it reached over and squeezed my tit, and I was enjoying indulging my submissive side, and… where was I? Oh, right, I was cum drunk and distractable, and I guess I still am while I write this…

Right, that’s where I was! Even if he really did things for me that I never expected to feel, I still felt motivated to show him that I was the best he’d ever have.

So, I laughed. It was a loud, clipped bark, a laugh of mocking.

“That’s really the best you got?” I asked, challenging him.

Brian raised an eyebrow at me. “I know you didn’t just tell me I could do better, little girl.”

“Oh, I know that you could do better. You were just giving me the treatment you give all those other little sluts from my school, and, yeah, it feels pretty fucking good, and I came a lot, and you came, but, come on, you barely broke a sweat. You were going easy on me because you were afraid that you might break me,” I said.

He growled. “I gave you more than that.”

“I know what you gave me, and, yeah, like I said, it was fucking great, but you can do better than fucking great. I know you can do better, you know you can do better, so why are we fucking around like this when you and I both know that this body…” I said, waving my hands down my delectable form, “…deserves more than you gave me?”

I looked down at his cock, which still looked impossibly hard, even with what we had just done. His eyes blazed with a silent, lustful fury. I smiled at him, making sure to keep my grin equal parts cute and innocent, as well as cocky. The cocky look worked so well for him, and I thought it might work in response just as well.

Brian licked his lips, then grinned back at me. “Maybe you do.”

“No maybe to it,” I said, crawling up onto my very shaky hands and knees and looking right into the camera. I flexed my ass for him, wanting to drive him on, and give him a view of my cum-drenched and beautifully defiled cunt.

“You’re gonna fuck me now, and you’re gonna fill me up with cum again and again like this sweet little slut deserves, okay, Daddy?” I challenged, looking back over my shoulder at him.

I wasn’t expecting the sight of him already kneeling behind me, but it still made me smile.

He gripped my ass with both of his hands, squeezing and flexing it a bit, before he silently lined his cock up with my pussy. Grunting, he pushed his cock into me, hard, and didn’t stop until he was buried nine inches deep in me yet again.

What proceeded from that point was some of the most savage fucking I had experienced in my entire life. Brian and me, we were two fucking machines designed for this exact purpose, going at each other in some of the roughest, nastiest sex that I could imagine. If he was an unstoppable force, I meant to be the immovable object, never giving up and never breaking down as he fucked me at this insane pace. I may have been calling him “Daddy” because it felt good and it made him fuck me harder, but I wasn’t going to break down like any of those little cheer sluts he had in those videos he showed me.

By the second time he came in my cunt, he’d pulled me up from all fours and gripped my throat in one of those big hands. Not enough to choke me, but certainly hard enough to keep my attention. No doubt with the two of us in this position, we made for one hell of a sight as we came together. I stared into the camera, making sure it got the best side of my orgasm as I screamed and gushed on his cock.

If he was hoping for a breather, I chose not to give him one, immediately pulling off of him so I could suck his cock and keep it from going down. Brian looked surprised as I kept his cock rock hard, and when I knew he was ready again, I climbed on top of his cock and gave him the ride of my life. It was a different feeling, looking down at him as he looked up at me, watching that stoic cockiness crack as he began to feel truly impressed by me.