Diary of a Goth Princess Ch. 03

Story Info
Josie, Sarah & Tori visit the sex shop glory holes.
16.2k words
4.73
23.5k
38
32

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Usual Disclaimer Time: All the characters in this story are 18 years old or older, and since we're living in the wide wonderful world of porno-land here, where clichés roam free and things might get a little unrealistic from time to time, please remember it's all in good fun.)

(Author's Note: This series is a spin-off story from my main series, Senior Year Memories, starring the goth stunner, Josie Wong, girlfriend of that series' lead, Ryan Collins. While it takes place in the same universe and will often reference characters or concepts from it, being a Senior Year Memories expert is NOT required to enjoy this story; I'm trying to make it its own fun thing and aim to provide all appropriate context. So, while it will be familiar to longtime readers, it is meant to be accessible to newcomers as well. I don't have a set long plan for this one, aside from it being a chance to explore some darker corners of the story's universe and post periodic new installments, so let's just see where the fun takes us.

I will acknowledge that this one leans on canon knowledge a little more than others, so, apologies in advance if anything's confusing.

Further, I want to thank my reader Faqt3 for suggesting the original basis of this story idea, as well as all of those who voted for Tori to join in on this scene. As always, I want to give special thanks to fellow Literotica author Lil_kitty for her excellent work as my editor and acting as a second set of eyes on this chapter, and for letting me know what did and didn't work; if you get a chance, please check out her work and drop some stars if you enjoyed, she writes some very hot and fun stories.)

***

As far back as I can remember, there were always five of us: Hope, Mia, Fatima, Sarah, and me. I couldn't tell you how far back we went, because I couldn't say exactly when it was that we became friends. It was one of those things that happened gradually at first, and then all at once. One day we were just a bunch of random strangers forced together in the same classroom, then some of us started talking, then all of us started talking, and then, given enough time, the five of us were tight as can be.

We didn't have a lot in common when this friendship started, and by the time we'd all hit 18, aside from our friendship, we had even less in common aside from the fact that we were the best of friends. This wasn't a problem for me because, hey, people can like what they like and do what they want, but when we did lunch together at school, we certainly made a strange mix to look at.

As any of us could have predicted, Hope Harris became a skinny, bespectacled band geek. Less predictable was her budding amateur dominatrix side, and the unique relationship she'd formed with our school's color guard captain, Daphne O'Connell, but hey, they're happy, and being on the receiving end of Hope's dominant side is crazy fun sometimes.

Mia Roth was a good Jewish girl who still went to temple with her family every weekend, but rather than letting the shadow of her popular twin sister, Brianna, get to her, Mia instead became an emo rocker extraordinaire, with bright pink hair and more tattoos than I'd ever been able to count. She could be a real cunt sometimes with the attitude she had, but she was a friend you wanted on your side.

Fatima Hassan was easily the prettiest of us all, and found her way into overachieving whatever she put her mind to. Her preppy fashion was on point, she was a star athlete at multiple sports, and was an overachiever of the highest order. If any one of us was going to change the world one day, I'd put my money on Fatima, and if she ever did, I'd always get a good laugh at the memories of how good it felt to have her face between my legs.

By this point, you already know me, Josie Wong, world's hottest goth slut (I know, aren't I modest?) and all that, so I'll skip that introduction, because I'd rather talk right now about the girl who was most likely my best friend in that group.

I want to tell you about Sarah Kent.

Of the five of us, Sarah was always the quietest. One of the smartest, handily, and maybe the prettiest after Fatima, even though she never really seemed to believe it when we'd tell her this. She'd joined Hope in our school's band, not so much because she loved it, but because it was just something she was good at. Seeing her hide underneath her hoodie, only occasionally peeking out from behind her horn-rimmed glasses with those beautiful green eyes of hers, it got to be a little hard at times involving her as we all found our own interests and identities.

While a lot of friends drift apart when shit like this happens, though, the rest of us circled the fucking wagons around her to make sure she was protected, and to help her find herself. We would party together, try to bring her out of that shell when it was just the five of us, encourage her to find what she really wanted... fuck, I even talked her into getting a tattoo, but even that only did so much for her with the group.

Despite her shyness, when it was just Sarah and me, she'd open up and prove that she was full of sunshine and dreams, but lacked the confidence to actually go out into the world and seize what she wanted. She was raised by her mother to be an amazing dancer, and more than anything else it seemed like Sarah had a dream of being one of the school's cheer sluts. I couldn't encourage this dream for most people because most of our school's cheer sluts sucked, but if it would have made Sarah happy, I would've done whatever it took to get her to follow her dream.

And what did it take for her to actually get her spot on the cheer squad?

Cock. It took cock.

Ryan's cock, more precisely.

It was early October when I first hooked up with the hung (and sweet, and kind, and... well, you can read his story if you wanna get to know him better) nerd, Ryan Collins, and as soon as I got a taste, I knew Sarah would love it too. For all her shyness, the girl was an unbelievable slut for pussy and dick, and I knew Ryan would be up her alley. Sarah was nervous, but I pushed her, and I pushed her, and maybe I got through to her, because on Halloween, she chased Ryan down in her creepy ragdoll costume and seduced him.

She must've made one hell of an impression, too, since Ryan spent the better part of the next month tracking down his Halloween mystery girl, and come Christmas, used some of his connections he'd made boning the cheer squad to get her a tryout. Come the new year, Sarah was the newest member of the squad, which I guess has made me attend some school sporting events to cheer her on (a miracle, since this was something I'd promised never to do).

I'd never seen Sarah happier, and I couldn't have been happier for her... even if it meant I didn't get to see her as much. She had new friends, and was more popular than ever now, and spending most of my free time with Ryan and Brooke like I was, I wasn't a lot of help either.

Still, even if it felt like we were drifting apart with time, we were still friends. Best friends. Fuck, I loved this girl, I'd do anything for her, and I knew the feeling was mutual. We may not have gotten together or hooked up as often as we used to, but we always knew we were there for each other. What time we spent together was more precious because of its scarcity.

And on those occasions where we decided to get freaky? Oh, did we get *freaky*. That girl was an unstoppable force of slutty nature when she got her blood pumping...

Even I couldn't have expected how our friendship would change after a weekend trip to the local sex shop, however.

***

The Smut Factory was a sex shop on the other side of town in Regan Hills, right next to the community college, and as purveyors of the finest pornography and sex toys went, they were pretty fucking great, actually. Having absorbed a couple of storefronts worth of space, they had a lot of room to go around, and a vast supply of whatever you could be looking for. Porn, lingerie and toys stretched as far as the eye could see, all of them ranging from the mundane to the fetish. I didn't often have the money to splurge on myself, but when Sarah told me she was free for the day and would love a girl's night out shopping to take full advantage of the three-day weekend we had away from school, I figured it was time to get some of that babysitting money together so the two of us could have a night on the town.

And so, the two of us ended up standing, staring up at what seemed to us to be the biggest fucking wall of dildos and vibrators in the world. Odds were it probably just looked that way because I was 5'4" and she was 5'2" and it was easy to dwarf us, but it was still fun to look at the filth unfolding before us.

"'Who Needs a Man When You Can Have a Dildo?'" Sarah recited, reading the sign above the display with a cheeky grin on her face.

"I mean..." I said, playfully flicking the tip of a toy that looked about the size of my forearm. "...it's not all wrong. These know more about pleasing a woman than a lot of guys I've been with."

"But not Ryan," Sarah said, shivering pleasantly.

"Oh, *so* not Ryan," I said, stifling a giggle with her. "But it doesn't hurt to have backups for when he's not around and you get horny."

"Amen," Sarah said, rolling her eyes. "This guy I was with recently, Alex-"

"The soccer team guy?" I said, vaguely remembering her telling me about him. "Was his tongue as good as they said?"

"Eh," Sarah said, waggling her hand back and forth. "He was alright. If he talked less about crypto, maybe his tongue wouldn't have tired so quickly."

I laughed. "Ouch."

"I stand by it," Sarah said. "But like I was saying, Alex... he saw that I had a dildo in my room and got weirdly defensive and started talking about how I shouldn't have one of those because they 'devalue guys'. Like, if there are other options out there that also get the job done, it makes someone like him less special, and that makes them feel bad, and if there's anything that makes them feel bad, they get all sulky."

"Asshole," I said.

"Tell me about it," Sarah replied. "He was lucky he had that tongue."

I rolled my eyes. "Sorry. You really need to get a guy like Ryan. He has no problem with Brooke and me going out and fucking other guys and girls who blow our fucking minds as well as, or differently from, him. I know what makes me happy, she knows what makes her happy, he knows what makes him happy... and we all know that no matter how much we fuck around elsewhere, what's most special is what we got between us."

"No devaluing?" Sarah replied, joking.

"No devaluing," I confirmed.

"Lucky bitch," she laughed, pushing a lock of shoulder-length blonde hair behind her ear.

"Tell me you didn't fuck the guy at least," I said.

Sarah blushed, embarrassed. "He had a really nice cock! Above average length, decent girth... and it was Valentine's, and I was horny, and you guys had Ryan... but if it makes you feel any better, I didn't give him my A-game."

I laughed. "Fair compromise."

Sarah looked up and down the wall of dildos again before saying, "I don't need anything here. Do you?"

"Nah, I'm good," I said, looking down at my basket and happy with the smattering of toys we'd already picked up. Some new cuffs, a couple extra butt plugs...

"Can we head down the accessories aisle? There's something I've been looking for, and don't wanna order it where my parents might pick it up," I explained.

"Sure!" Sarah said, twirling playfully and walking down the aisle in front of me.

She was looking really good today, wearing a flowy, pink dress (a lot like something Brooke would wear, honestly) with a skirt that stopped just above the knee. It was the polar opposite of the drab, neutral colors she would normally wear, and it looked damn good on her in a girly kind of way. Almost as good as happiness looked on her. It hugged her tight little body, showing off those dancer's legs she enjoyed wrapping around your neck...

I quivered. I'd thought that this shopping trip might end with me fucking Sarah Kent, but now that I saw her like this, I was *definitely* going to fuck her. I may have felt underdressed next to her in my tight band-t-shirt, thick, studded, leather belt and distressed black jeans, but I'd see her underdressed before the night was over.

As we walked down the accessories aisle, Sarah asked, "So, what've you got in mind?"

"I'm looking... ah, here we go," I said, proudly checking out the neck accessories and finding a pink leather collar covered in hearts.

"That's... not exactly your color," Sarah commented, her tone balancing between sarcastic and wanting to be supportive of me. "But, you know, if you wanna try something new..."

I laughed. "It's for Brooke."

"Ah," Sarah replied, as if that explained everything. With both of them on the cheer squad, Sarah and Brooke had become fairly quick friends.

I continued, "She's been talking about getting a collar for a while since she thinks they look cute, and, hey, to each their own... and this does appear to be on sale... I'm also in the market for something a little more my style, too. I'm thinking more chokers for me"

"Well, you've got options to spare, here," Sarah said, looking at the available options. "So, Brooke's got a kink for being owned? I'm not judging or anything, it's just kind of... unexpected. Doesn't sound like her, or Ryan, really, either."

It was moments like this that I really loved Sarah. Even if she was getting over the difficulty of raising her voice, she was always looking out for her friends.

"Hardly," I explained. "There ain't a man alive who could own Brooke King... that girl's a fucking force of nature. You try to stop her or hold her back, she'll show you how much muscle a tiny little cheer slut can have."

"A lot," Sarah replied, holding her arm out and flexing her bicep.

"Exactly," I replied. "No... I think what it comes down to is I've started rubbing off on Brooke. She's still pink and peppy and colorful and cheery... it's just that she's gained an appreciation for leather and the like since we started dating, and there's no way I'm not encouraging that."

"I could see some goth styles working for Brooke," she said, nodding thoughtfully. "You're a good bad influence, you know."

"Duh," I said, poking Sarah in the side. "I'm the *best* bad influence."

"Oh, I dunno about that..." Sarah said, amused. "You couldn't have corrupted me that well. I mean, I was your friend forever, and it wasn't until Ryan came around that I..."

She looked off to the side a little dreamily, clearly thinking about him and how much easier that was than finishing her sentence. I mean, I couldn't blame her, I loved the guy because there was a lot to love... but Sarah's look had a little more to it than mere friendship and a love for his cock, a little more that she was holding back.

I'd suspected for some time now that she might have been catching feelings for Ryan, and this might have confirmed it. It was... well, an interesting possibility, I thought. Ryan, Brooke and me, we were still kinda new to the whole poly thing and were trying to make the three of us into a working relationship, but I'd be lying if we hadn't also talked about expanding the group time. You know, more love, more sex to go around... and Sarah had a lot of both of those to spare. I knew I loved her; I had a sneaking suspicion Ryan did, too, and Brooke absolutely adored her.

This... this was something that we'd have to explore soon, I thought.

I looked at the shelf full of chokers and found a black lace one that looked nice.

"What do you think about this one?" I asked, holding the choker up to my neck for review.

Snapped out of her thoughts, Sarah looked at it briefly, then nodded. "It's definitely you... but I think we can do better?"

"Oh?" I asked. Though it would have been hard to tell based on her seemingly endless wardrobe of hoodies, Sarah had always had a better eye for fashion than me, making her a valuable ally when we went out shopping.

"Yeah..." she murmured, biting her lip in concentration before grabbing a nice, leather choker from one of the racks. It was ornate and elaborately designed, with a particular flourish over the throat. "A little pricier, but it definitely fits you."

I looked at the choker and grinned. It was definitely my style, and no doubt more expensive... but fuck it, we were out shopping, and I was going to treat myself. Combine this with the pink collar for Brooke...

"Thanks," I said, dropping the items I'd settled on in the basket. "But we gotta stop shopping, or I'm gonna buy this entire place."

"Tell me about it," Sarah replied, turning toward the register. "I mean, I don't want to get a job right away, but if it means I can shop more..."

"Seriously," I said, stopping before we could get moving. "And Sarah?"

"Yeah?" she said, facing me.

I reached out for her, grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her in close, planting a warm, deep kiss on her lips. We melted into each other for a long, hot moment, kissing and gently moaning, pressing our bodies against each other as we enjoyed this familiar embrace. Kissing Sarah Kent came as naturally to me as breathing did, but every time we did it felt as special as any kiss we'd shared before, reinforcing our unique bond and the love we shared.

I broke the kiss and let her stand back, looking at me a bit dreamily. A little wobbly, she asked, "Not that I'm complaining, but what... what was that for?"

"What, can't a girl kiss her best friend for being an amazing shopping partner?" I proposed.

"They, uh..." Sarah chuckled. "Don't usually kiss like that."

"I do," I replied, reaching down and squeezing her ass before I marched off toward the register. "Now, come on; let's check out before we buy this place out. Brooke gave me her frequent customer loyalty card, so we should get a pretty sweet discount."

Sarah took a moment to let my words sink in before catching up. "Brooke has a frequent customer loyalty card? I didn't know sex shops gave those out."

"I didn't either, but I guess Brooke shops enough to need one," I joke. "If they punch three more holes in it, she'll get a sex swing!"

Sarah rolled her eyes. "Oh, ha, ha, you're fucking with me."

I reached into my purse and pulled out the card.

Sarah goggled. "You're not fucking with me."

"I'm not fucking with you," I confirmed, stepping up to the front counter and setting it down in front of a very familiar face.

"I'd ask if you two found everything you were looking for alright, but with the self-satisfied looks you got, I'm gonna take that for a yes," Tori McNeil said, sarcastic.

Ah, Tori... my relationship with her wasn't as complicated as the one between her and Ryan, but it had its ups and downs. Tori and I became friends working on our school paper, the Puma Press; she was a writer, I was a photographer, and since we were both hot little sluts who were very, very bi, we'd fuck around with each other sometimes. She was good, really good, and while we were never too close as friends, I liked her well enough.

Trouble was, she was best friends with Ryan right about until the time she got a girlfriend (long story), and after she caught Ryan fucking her older sister (also a long story) and found out that Ryan had also fucked her mother (an even longer story), the two of them had a falling out, which I guess also meant the two of us sort of had a falling out, too. I wasn't going to hold what had happened against either of them, but with Ryan and me suddenly becoming a thing around this period... yeah, I might have been more of a dick to Tori than I should have been.

Thank fucking god Tori and Ryan got their shit together and reconciled, because I liked being friends with her, and it made things around the Puma Press offices a lot more low key.