Diary of a Goth Princess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, we got that covered," I replied, eyeing Tori hungrily. It'd been a really long time since the two of us fooled around, but she was fucking good, and I was looking forward to being naked with her again...

"Then we're set here," Tori replied, grinning. "Just had to make sure I could get someone to cover me at the front desk, and put the word out... we should be getting a bunch of guys here pretty soon."

"Awesome," Sarah replied with a smile.

I had to look to Sarah to make sure that she was okay, because, well, feelings were occurring between the two of us and I didn't want to fuck with that, but the way she eye-fucked Tori every bit as much as Tori eye-fucked her told me that there was nothing to worry about. This love we had just voiced was worth exploring, but could go on hold for a bit while we got utterly fucked and had a girl's night out.

"So, we're doing this?" I asked Sarah.

"Oh, we're *so* doing this," Sarah replied, bending over to collect our scattered shoes and clothing items. She bent over at the waist to do this, giving both Tori and me a good look at her pussy and ass. For me, I knew it was because she liked me looking at her, but for Tori... well, it was likely that Sarah was enjoying showing off the goods.

I didn't think they had been together before, and knew that this would likely be fun for both of them.

Tori put her foot up on one of the stools, untying her shoe. "Got any extra hair ties, Sarah?"

Having just put most of our clothes in the storage compartment, Sarah rooted around in her purse. "Sure... got one in here somewhere."

Tori was going to need it with bountiful, curly red hair like hers. Sarah did find one, though, and tossed it to Tori, who promptly tied her hair back while she shot glances at Sarah and me. Having only been with one person the past few months, I could see her feasting on us with her eyes like a kid in a candy store, and knowing that this was likely going to be a special occasion for her, I decided to give her something to feast on.

I turned around and bent over slightly, thrusting out my exquisite, round ass at Tori. I love my ass, and even with tits like mine, it's probably my favorite part of my body. Guys love it, girls love it, and I love driving them wild with it. Why stop here?

With my ass thrust out at Tori, slightly, I undid my belt and began lowering my jeans and panties, dropping them to the floor and leaving myself completely naked in front of her.

"Fuck, that ass..." I heard her whispering under her breath.

"Yeah," I said, looking over my shoulder at her cockily. "Pretty fucking great, right?"

For emphasis, I reached back and slapped my ass, hard. The crack echoed throughout the room, and I swear I saw Tori shiver. Still bending, I reached back and squeezed my ass with both hands, parting the cheeks and giving her an excellent view of my sweet, tight, asshole.

"Seriously," Tori replied, walking up behind me and squeezing my ass.

I leaned back and kissed her, finding her soft, full lips familiar and so very sweet to the touch. In the times that Tori and I had fooled around, I knew that she knew how to show a girl a good time, and kissing her again, feeling her tongue darting against mine... yeah, none of that had changed, really.

Sarah cleared her throat. "You know, this'd be a whole lot better if you were naked too, Tori."

"God, so fucking impatient," Tori muttered, breaking the kiss.

"Hey, we're naked, you should get naked too," I said, turning around to face her and enjoying the view down her intense cleavage.

"Yeah. And I haven't seen you naked yet, and would really, really like to..." Sarah continued, smiling mischievously as she stepped toward Tori and me.

"I'll get naked in my own time," Tori said, playfully digging in her heels.

Sarah and I exchanged a glance. I think we both had the same idea.

"You could do that," I said, stepping a little closer to her. "Or we could do it for you!"

With that, I pounced, grabbing Tori's arms and pinning them above her head, while Sarah dropped to her knees in front of Tori. Tori yowled and fought, but not so much that she was actively, actually trying to stop us. Aside from a few choice curses, she didn't have much to say as I pulled her top up over her bare tits, exposing her full, round D-cups and rock-hard nipples.

"Ooh, nice!" Sarah squealed from down below, before pulling Tori's skirt and panties down roughly. "Also nice!"

Sarah knelt there, looking in awe at Tori's fiery red, trimmed bush, and prominent pink pussy lips.

"If either of you guys tore any of my clothes, I'm gonna fucking kick your asses," Tori laughed, wriggling out of my grip before taking off her top and tossing it onto the bench.

"Please, we know what we're doing," I said.

"Yeah, like, half the girls on the cheer squad own slutty schoolgirl skirts like this, I know how to take one off roughly *and* respectfully, thankyouverymotherfucking much," Sarah replied, leaning in and getting a nice, long whiff of Tori's scent.

"You like that?" Tori asked.

"Uh huh," Sarah nodded, leaning in and gently licking Tori's pussy.

Tori shivered, leaning into me as Sarah began to more eagerly lick at her cunt.

"Oh... fuck... you're not... not bad," Tori said.

"Thanks! I've had a lot of experience, before, and after I joined the squad," Sarah giggled, kissing Tori's clit. "Way more experience after, but that's for pretty obvious reasons."

"I bet... I've fucked around with Kaitlyn and Brooke... you cheer bitches are legit pussy eaters," Tori admitted, begrudgingly.

I understood where she was coming from. If you'd asked me before this year what I thought of the cheer squad, I'd have told you that they were the biggest, most stuck-up bitches in town. Getting to know a few of them this year (and having my best friend seem to transform into one overnight), I'd gained a bit more of a nuanced look at them, and wouldn't write them all off, anyway.

Still, Tori was right. The ones I'd met really fucking knew how to eat cunt.

"That's not all I know how to eat," Sarah said, grabbing Tori by the hips and spinning her around.

I was looking Tori in the eye for just a second before Sarah leaned in and pushed her face between Tori's full, round ass cheeks. Tori's eyes went wide as Sarah began to eat her ass, moaning loudly and almost stumbling forward.

I caught Tori, our tits pressed against one another. I laughed at her position, glad to see Tori looking so hot and so confused when she normally went out of her way to look neither of these things.

"This wasn't how you were expecting your night to go, was it?" I asked.

I wrapped my arms around Tori, trying to hold her up, while she did much the same to me as Sarah eagerly ate her ass.

"Not how I was expecting my night to go, no," Tori answered, laughing. "Thought I'd sell some merch, shrug off a bunch of assholes hitting on me, maybe spend most of my time texting with April... this was unexpected... good fucking unexpected... been a while since I've been in a sandwich like this, not that I'm complaining..."

"Yeah?" I asked.

I reached between her legs and ran two fingers over her hot, wet folds, gently teasing them inside of her. Not to be outdone, Tori returned the favor, looking me in the eyes as she slipped her fingers inside of me and made me moan.

"Yeah," Tori replied, kissing me deeply as she curled her fingers inside me. "April hadn't had a lot of experience before me, but I taught her some things, and we figured some things out together... and let's just say that she's become really fucking good with her mouth, and her fingers, and toys... and, god, you wouldn't believe how hard she'll fuck me with a strap-on."

Sarah pulled her face out of Tori's ass. "She fucks *you*? I really would've taken you for the top."

"Yeah, yeah," Tori said, reaching behind her and shoving Sarah's face back into her ass. "I would've thought the same; she may look all girly, but in the bedroom... fuck, she's fucking addicted to fucking me with a strap-on."

"Huh," Sarah said, her words muffled by Tori's ass. "Known April for years... man, you think you know someone."

I'd have had a few choice comments to add to this, some jokes, some snide, sarcastic commentary that would've made Tori and Sarah laugh, but what Tori was doing with my pussy felt so good. I was so fucking wet, my body hot and tense as we fingered each other. It started with me holding her up, but now we were holding each other up, kissing and groping, fingering and rubbing our tits against each other as Sarah ate Tori's ass and ran her hands over each of us.

If we were left to our own devices, I could have guaranteed a couple of messy orgasms very, very soon, until I heard Sarah smack her lips and exclaim with glee, "Cock! We've got a cock!"

Tori and I separated with some belligerence, having gotten each other so close to cumming and not pushing past that point... but if we wanted to fuck around, we could have done that anywhere.

We came here for the glory holes, and we had our first catch of the evening.

A cock, white and hard and maybe a good six inches long, stuck through one of the holes on the wall opposite us. If it weren't for its twitching, you might think we had a dildo suctioned to the wall, but it was definitely a cock. Just sitting there as it was, I couldn't tell you if the guy on the other side was young or old, good looking or ugly, excited or timid... but honestly, that was kind of the thrill of it, some good old exciting anonymity.

"So... who gets the first taste?" Sarah asked.

I thought about this, then turned to Tori. "You've gone a long time without, right?"

"Yeah," Tori said, looking down at it, her mouth watering slightly. "Yeah, it's been some months."

I looked to Sarah, and she nodded. I said, "Alright, then, it's all yours! Get that dick!"

Tori rolled her eyes at me, but knelt down on the pads by the hole. "Well, it doesn't look bad... or smell bad..."

She leaned down to lick the head of the cock quickly, drawing a twitch from the cock and a soft moan from beyond the wall. "Doesn't taste bad either... yeah, this could definitely be fun."

Without a lot of lead-up, Tori opened her mouth and sucked the cock down, not stopping until her lips nearly touched the wall. It was impressive to watch, and kind of hot given how fucking horny I was. Sarah stood by, enraptured, almost in awe of what she was seeing.

"Right, you've never done this before, have you?" I asked.

Sarah shook her head. "It's... it's kinda cool."

I squeezed her ass, playful. "Just wait until it's you on your knees. Or, if we get any really decent cocks, maybe we'll see how good our balance is if we try to fuck 'em."

Sarah wouldn't take her eyes off of Tori, but she laughed. "I'll have to see how that goes..."

Sarah stepped forward, toward Tori, running her fingers lightly through Tori's hair while the busty redhead knelt and eagerly sucked cock. It had been a long time since Tori had done anything like this, and she suckled at it like a starving man who'd just been given his first meal in a while. Sarah couldn't help but touch Tori, stroking her neck and shoulders, before kneeling down next to Tori so she could squeeze the redhead's big tits.

I couldn't blame her for going straight for Tori's tits, but I was a little more ambitious. After all, I had to pay Tori back for how quickly she started fingering me without finishing the job...

So, I knelt behind Tori, watching as she still kept fucking this rando's cock with her face, and I began squeezing and massaging her ass. I knew that Tori was an anal whore up there with Sarah and me, and by the sounds of her moans while I kept massaging her butt, that this hadn't changed. With much of Sarah's saliva still in Tori's ass crack, I even had a little natural lube at the ready as I pushed a finger right inside Tori's asshole.

"She's real tight, isn't she?" Sarah said playfully, squeezing Tori's nipples harder as the redhead continued to suck cock.

"Oh, super tight," I said.

"I mean, I know I'm super tight, and that you're super tight, Josie... but we regularly get ass-fucked, I'm not sure we've got anything on Tori, here," Sarah teased.

"Seriously," I chuckled. "You gotta let that girlfriend of yours fuck your ass more... I'm sure she wants to..."

Tori pulled her mouth off of the cock sticking through the wall, gasping and replacing her mouth with her hands, and said, "Oh, fuck you..."

I should've seen what she was doing before it happened, but I wasn't quick enough. She jacked the cock quicker than she could've sucked it, and soon I heard that telltale grunt on the other side of the wall that told me I really should've ducked.

Tori leaned her head to the side, ensuring that the first blast of cum from the cock hit me square in the face, splattering on my cheek and in my open, surprised mouth. Another splashed on my neck and cheek, while Tori soon held firm and angled the cock so the next couple shots hit Sarah.

Thankfully, this guy didn't come nearly as much as Ryan would, or the three of us would have been fucking coated at this point. Tori continued jerking him, but the flow of cum fell off to a dribble that went down her wrist, and soon he pulled back through the hole.

I was still a little dumbstruck when Tori turned to look at me, smirking. "April fucks my ass quite satisfactorily, thank you very *fucking* much."

Then she leaned in, and quickly licked some of the cum off of my cheek, smiling sweetly.

I finally swallowed the cum in my mouth (not bad, actually), and replied, "Alright, I had that coming."

"Yeah, you did, but you're hot, so I forgive you," Tori teased, turning around to face the two of us.

Sarah fingered the cum on her chest and giggled. "You really play hardball, Tori."

"You have no idea," Tori replied, stretching out an ache. "But I like how it shakes out."

Without the slightest hesitation, Tori reached out and pulled Sarah in close, kissing her deeply.

No, I wasn't gonna be left out of this one. I pulled myself closer to them, wrapping my arms around Tori and Sarah and leaning in to kiss them, running my hands over their bodies as we pressed closer to each other, rubbing up against one another and just spreading the heat (and cum) around.

Before we could get too far, though, I saw out of the corner of my eye two more cocks appearing in the holes on the wall opposite us. One of them was another good six-incher, while the other was a thick, eight-inch-long black cock that looked absolutely yummy.

"We've got more," I said, breaking the kiss and pointing.

"Cool," Sarah said. "We've got these ones, Tori."

"Obviously," Tori replied, "But I'm here for the assist, or, you know, to distract you, whatever suits until another one comes along."

"Yeah, right," I said, knowing she'd do far more distracting than assisting if she had her choice in the matter. "So, Sarah, rock-paper-scissors for the BBC?"

"Totally," Sarah giggled, sounding enough like Brooke that it took a lot of willpower not to knock her down and fuck the living daylights out of her.

Still, the guys were waiting, and certain rituals needed to be observed. Sarah and I did a quick rock-paper-scissors, and though I was confident that my scissors would win, Sarah's rock said otherwise.

I don't think I pouted too much as I crawled over to the smaller of the two cocks sticking through the glory holes, but Sarah had a distinctly smug look to her as she approached the huge BBC.

Ah, who was I kidding, I couldn't be mad at Sarah. And besides, if I couldn't suck it myself, I knew watching her suck it would be hot as fuck anyway.

And so, while I started to suck the cock I'd "won", my eyes were on Sarah as she took in the huge, black cock. It wasn't as long as Ryan's, but looked like it might have been thicker. Sarah looked at me, grinning widely, and licked her lips as she approached it. Rather than get to sucking right away, Sarah kissed and licked at the cock, running her tongue up and down the shaft worshipfully before pressing her lips against the head.

Sarah's eyes met mine, and seeing them sparkle like this, so full of life, so utterly satisfied as she winked at me... fuck, was that hot as hell. This room was utterly charged, but I knew then that my nipples were extra hard and my pussy gushed just a little more for seeing this girl I loved so completely and utterly happy with herself.

Okay, it also might have gushed a little extra when I saw Sarah deepthroat the huge cock in one go, but, I'm only human, cut me some slack, okay?

Watching Sarah suck cock was like watching an artist at work, and while I had no intentions of competing with her, I wasn't going to let her distract me from my playtime either. After all, this cock wasn't going to suck itself, and I meant to give this guy one hell of blowjob.

And so, I sucked, and I licked, and I fucked that cock with my mouth, occasionally stealing a look at Sarah as she did the same with the BBC she'd wrangled. Tori sat on the bench watching us, fingering herself and waiting for another cock to appear through one of the other holes. She looked like she was having a good time watching us, but I was sure I could give her an even better show.

I let the cock out of my mouth, watching it twitch in annoyance as I could've sworn I heard the guy grunting, annoyed. He wasn't going to be annoyed soon, though, not when I was done with him.

"Tori, get the bottle of lube from my bag, yeah? I need some on my tits..." I requested.

Tori knew exactly where I was going with this. "On it!"

She rooted through my purse quickly, coming up with a bottle of KY that she then squeezed onto my tits. I rubbed it in for a good coat, before squeezing my tits around the cock, tittyfucking the guy and feeling his enthusiasm return. He thrust against my lubed-up tits eagerly, and while I had to hold them together, I didn't have to move much. This guy knew what he wanted, and if this satisfied him...

"Fuck, that's so goddamn hot..." Tori said.

"Thanks... while I normally like to be filled, when you got tits like we do, you gotta take advantage sometimes, right?" I said, laughing as the guy continued to fuck my tits.

"Completely," Tori answered, looking over at Sarah, who eyed us both with a vaguely disgruntled look. "Sorry."

Sarah pulled her mouth off of the cock and began jacking it with both hands as she caught her breath. "Fine, you guys wanna dump all over my tits being smaller, you do that... but you won't be doing *this*!"

Sarah leapt back to her feet and turned around, grabbing a nearby chair for balance as she bent over. She backed toward the wall, bending over tantalizingly as she approached that cock, a hand between her legs to grab it and line it up with her pussy.

"I'd say I'm sorry," I said, "but I really want to see this."

"Fuck, me too..." Tori said, walking over to Sarah to help balance her. "Come on, take it, take his cock..."

"Oh, I'm gonna take it..." Sarah said, pushing backward slightly. "I'm gonna take it, I'm gonna take it, I'm gonna... WOW!"

It may not have been the most dignified sound, but it was definitely the sound of my best friend taking a huge black dick in her tight, sweet little cunt. Once the head had penetrated her, she pushed back more eagerly, taking more and more of the cock inside of her until her ass was against the wall.

"Goddamn... fuck, that's a thick cock... god, so fucking good," Sarah moaned, attempting to brace herself against the chair, and finding herself shaky.

Tori more than made up for any of Sarah's weakness, holding her up and encouraging her, pressing her against the wall as she stroked and gently groped the petite blonde.

"Is he fucking you?" Tori groaned, kissing Sarah.

"Uh huh..." Sarah moaned, her eyes rolling back in her head. "He's fucking me, so goddamn good, so thick and deep... I think he loves that he's in my pussy... yeah, they love your mouth, but you get it in your pussy, that does it for 'em... god..."