Diary of a Goth Princess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to say something, maybe a joke, maybe something supportive, I don't know, but at this moment the guy who was fucking my tits came. Slippery ropes of cum exploded all over my tits, not as voluminous as some guys I might know, but enough to give me a decent paint job.

I let my tits go from his cock and gave it a quick kiss before he retracted through the wall.

"You look so fucking hot now..." Sarah moaned.

"Not as hot as you, love, believe me..." I chuckled, getting up and walking over to Sarah.

I looked at the wall opposite us, then said, "Hey, Tori, a little help?"

Tori looked over, eying the pair of cocks that stuck through the glory holes on that wall. "I'm on it... keep your girlfriend here standing?"

Girlfriend? That... that wasn't exactly something I'd been thinking of calling her yet, but if Ryan and Brooke were cool with it, I could definitely see adding her as another girlfriend in our mix. Things would get crowded in bed, to be sure, but... yeah, I fucking loved her. I could see her being another girlfriend, easily.

I walked over toward Sarah, grabbing her and taking her from Tori's care, holding her up and pressing her body to mine.

"How you holding up there?" I asked her, cradling her sweetly and kissing her before she buried her face in my cum and lube-covered tits.

Sarah looked up at me with a mad desperation, a lust that I couldn't say if it was for me or for him or for all of us in this strange, messed up situation, but, fuck was it overpoweringly hot.

"I'm close... god, I'm close, if he keeps going like that, if... just hold me, keep holding me, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, he's gonna make me cum, you're gonna... oh god, FUCK, FUCK, I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING!!!" Sarah squealed, holding onto me tight as I braced against her, an overpowering orgasm slamming through her body.

I didn't want this to hurt her, or the guy beyond the wall, so I held onto her tightly, squeezing her and keeping her standing through a devastating orgasm.

Finally, her breathing slowed, and she dropped away from the wall. Wobbly, Sarah fell to her knees, and I could see a positive river of cum pouring down her legs.

"He came in you..." I said, amused.

"Yeah... fuck... so fucking good..." Sarah giggled.

I turned my attention to Tori, watching as she ably sucked one cock, while reaching over with one hand to stroke the adjacent cock.

"We should help her out..." I suggested.

"No..." Sarah growled, hungrily pulling me down to sitting on the chair she'd tried to balance on. "Not yet."

I didn't know where this was coming from, but since she was still cum-drunk, I wasn't going to stop her. Especially looking as hot as she was, crawling like she was, then eagerly burying her face between my thighs.

"Oh, FUCK!" I exclaimed, crying out as Sarah expertly ate my over-sensitive pussy.

I'd been so worked up, touching myself and being touched by the others so much, that I knew I couldn't last long, but as I looked down at Sarah's face, her tongue eagerly dancing over my clit as she ran her hands over my body, I knew this one would be quick. Sarah knew my body almost better than I did, she knew my buttons, what made me tick, and she was pressing every one of them now... fuck... the way she looked up at me as she licked me, teasing every one of my nerve endings and driving me wild... I couldn't be blamed for not holding on, right? I couldn't be blamed for letting go, feeling the pleasure course through my body as an orgasm built inside of me, stronger and harder than I had guessed.

I was pretty fucking undignified as I screamed and thrashed and squirted all over Sarah's face, letting the pleasure take me as we all absorbed this sublimely twisted scenario we'd fallen into, but she didn't complain for a second. She continued licking and sucking at my cunt, swallowing as much of my juice as she could while continuing to pleasure me.

Eventually, she had me a twitching mess, nearly drained as she kissed my inner thighs and looked up for approval. As I regained strength, I looked down at her, fluttering my eyes and wanting to do terrible things to her. I wanted to say "fuck it" to this glory hole room, carry her home and fuck her until we both passed out... or, hell, I didn't even have to take her home, I could do that here. I could fuck her until we were both utterly useless right here on the floor. Tori could have her fun, and the guys could jizz on us if they wanted, but I could have Sarah, and we could have our sweaty, nasty fun...

This was my fantasy, anyway.

My reality was far simpler and more urgent when Tori pulled her mouth from the cock she was sucking to say, "A little help, guys?"

"Oh, right, yeah, we should probably get on that, shouldn't we?" I asked, still floating a little.

"We've got this," Sarah said, smiling confidently and taking me by the hand.

Sarah and I decided to double-team the cock that Tori had been stroking, sucking and licking at it while Tori continued to deepthroat hers, and by the time Tori swallowed her guy's load, Sarah and I had our faces well and thoroughly covered by our guy's impressive cumload.

This would have been a good time for a breather, but soon there were three more cocks at the holes and, well, there's little rest for the wicked, isn't there? Soon all three of us were on our knees, each of us eagerly sucking and stroking another cock, trying to coax out another load of cum as we kept pleasuring guy after guy. Tori had been right about these guys, they were some quality cocks, clean and decently sized and quite tasty. I didn't have any trouble swallowing this next load, while Tori soon titty-fucked her next guy to coat her tits, and Sarah gave herself another facial.

We had a bit of a moment to recover here, catching our breaths and laughing at our cum-coated states, but when another big fucking cock stuck through a nearby glory hole, I knew this would be time for another fight where the quickest would be the victor.

In this case, Tori was the quickest.

"This one's mine!" she declared, standing up and walking over to the cock, stroking it lightly as she took in its thick seven inches.

"Oh yeah, this one I'm gonna fuck... either of you wanna get it nice and wet first?" Tori asked, raising an eyebrow she might not have noticed had a good dollop of cum on it.

Sarah and I didn't need to think a lot before answering the question, with both of us sucking and licking the shaft just enough to get it wet before Tori approached. With the two of us on our knees, I won't deny that we took our liberties with Tori as well, sandwiching her between us as Sarah licked at her pussy and I licked at her ass, wanting to get her appropriately excited, but once she was, Tori bent over, using us for support as she slid the cock into her tight pussy.

"God... I'd almost forgotten what a real one felt like... holy fuck..." Tori moaned, gripping Sarah and me tightly. We stood with her, holding her up, helping her buck against the cock as she fucked back against it. The three of us were a mess by this point, dripping with cum and lube and pussy juices, and even so we couldn't help but press against one another, rubbing our collected mess all over each other as we made out and groped.

I reached between Tori's legs to find out that Sarah was already fingering her, but with the two of us working on her clit, it wasn't long before Tori came, hard. For a girl who was so good at remaining cocky and a smartass at school, watching her completely lose herself to such a hard orgasm was decidedly fun, even if we needed to help her off the cock and collapse not long after.

Breathing hard, Tori fell to her hands and knees, and maybe Sarah and I took advantage of this opportunity, both of us stroking the cock until we could hear the guy grunt, and a large load of cum shot out all over Tori's back.

"Oh, yeah, like you couldn't have chugged that down on your own, real fucking mature guys..." she grunted, before laughing. "Holy fuck, that's a lot of cum."

"Thought you'd like to join us in being a fucking mess," I replied, reaching down and helping Tori to her feet, watching as the lake of cum that had formed on her lower back dripped to the floor.

"You know I'm gonna have to be the one to clean this place up after all this, right?" Tori protested without really protesting.

Sarah pulled her in for a fierce kiss, reaching up to squeeze Tori's tits. "And you'll clean it gladly, right?"

Tori groaned, looking like she was going to put up a fight before she admitted, "Obviously."

Seeing this side of Sarah... fuck. I grabbed her, tearing her away from Tori and pinning her to the wall. I was still getting used to seeing her embracing her take-charge side, and when she did it brought a heat out inside of me.

So, I pinned her to that wall, and I kissed her, and I buried three fingers deep in her cunt as I fucked her. I may have taken the take-charge out of her, but as we made out and I roughly fucked her, none of that mattered. I fucking loved this girl, and though we may have been sweaty, cum-covered messes waiting to suck a whole lot more cock at these glory holes, nothing could stop me from fucking her here and now.

Okay, this would be a good time to clarify that *almost* nothing could have stopped us now.

"Holy shit..." Tori said, her voice full of surprise and hushed awe.

Sarah and I looked at Tori, her eyes wide as she stared at the wall next to us, her mouth dropped open in pleasant shock.

I could've taken this moment to keep fucking Sarah, and Sarah could've taken this moment to keep getting fucked, but at a moment when you see someone staring with slack-jawed awe, it's usually in your best interest to look.

Sarah and I looked, and our eyes joined hers in their suddenly cartoonish, wide state.

"Holy shit," Sarah and I agreed.

Another cock had appeared through the glory hole near Sarah's left hip, but to call it a mere cock would be doing it a disservice. This was a behemoth, a leviathan, one of the single biggest dicks that I had ever seen in person and imagined I might ever see. At a good ten inches long, at least, maybe bigger than that, almost certainly bigger than Ryan even (boy would he have fun hearing me describe this later), this epic black cock seemed impossibly thick, with an enormous head that was already oozing precum in anticipation. It looked like it would split open and utterly destroy anyone who'd try to do anything with it, but at the same time... goddamn.

The three of us in here were three of the biggest sluts I knew, and I was pretty damn sure that it would take all of us to adequately care for this monster.

"Does, ummm... anyone have any ideas?" Tori chuckled, her tone uncharacteristically timid as she continued to stare in awe at the beast before us.

"Wow," Sarah murmured, pushing her glasses up her nose.

With the two of them standing dumbstruck, and this twitching, dripping cock simply waiting for us, I knew I had to be the one to break this stalemate.

"I got an idea: let's not keep the man waiting," I said, pulling my fingers from Sarah's cunt and kneeling in front of the cock.

Up close, it was even more intimidating than before, and as I got close enough to take a sniff, it twitched, the head bopping me on the cheek and spreading thick precum on my face. I laughed at the contact, then planted a firm kiss on the tip. Fuck, he even tasted amazing.

"I got a better idea," Sarah said as she knelt down on my right. "How about we all tackle this one?"

"That's pretty fucking sensible," Tori agreed, kneeling on my left. "It is a huge fucking cock after all, and how can any one of us expect to tackle it alone?"

"I was willing to try," I said, kissing the head again and swirling my tongue around it. The cock twitched against my lips, and again I was hit by how fucking impossible this seemed.

I'd dealt with things that felt impossible before. I could do this.

"Together makes sense, though," I murmured.

I kissed the head again, lingering on it, trying to spread my lips around it and finding this difficult. Fuck, it was going to be a challenge, even with all his precum and how excited I was, I couldn't get all of this down, that was just a fact, plain and simple. It wasn't a matter of skill, but anatomy, and I was pretty certain that even my talented, slutty throat couldn't take all this.

But, that's what having friends is all about. Tori and Sarah leaned in from their sides, licking and kissing the shaft as I stretched my nice, full lips around the head. My mouth was stretched to the max, and I'd feel this in my jaw tomorrow, but this was fucking awesome. I barely got my mouth around this head, and began suckling and bobbing my head, getting a few inches in while Sarah and Tori continued to pamper the lucky as fuck guy on the other side of the wall. Sarah was lavishing the shaft with her tongue and lips, while Tori leaned down to worshipfully tease the underside of his cock with her tongue.

I could get half down, and that was it, but half seemed good enough right now. I bobbed and sucked on this monster of a cock, really wishing I could see the guy so I could know how much he was enjoying this, but contenting myself with the fact that he better be content if he was getting his cock sucked by three of the best fucking 18-year-old sluts in town.

Coughing, I let his cock fall from my mouth as I needed to breathe. Sarah and Tori fought to take it in next, with Tori winning, sucking down maybe a little more than I could, but not by much, bobbing her head quickly before even she had to give up. Sarah then took her turn sucking and fucking him with her mouth, and while it was a lot of fun watching her try, I'd seen her suck enough cocks to know that she wasn't going to be able to last very long either.

That was okay, though. We were having a great time here, driven by lust and our playful competition with each other, knowing that there would be no winner but still trying to win because those were the kinds of girls that we were. We took turns sucking this mammoth cock, none of us able to get all that far, driven by desire...

I was fucking horny by this point, and I was also the only one here who'd only had a cock in her mouth. Something needed to be done about this.

Coughing as I let his cock drop from my lips again, I said, "Alright, enough of this... I have to have this cock..."

I stood up on shaky legs, running my fingers lightly over the cock.

"You're... you're gonna try to fuck that?" Tori asked, sounding intimidated.

"Not try. I'm *gonna* fuck it..." I said, sounding far more confident than I felt.

"It's... I won't say it's impossible, but you really think you can get that into your pussy?" Tori asked, dubious.

I actually did, but it was probably the doubt in her voice that made me say, "Oh, I'm not gonna try to fit it in my pussy..."

Tori's eyes went wide. "You're not-"

As always, Sarah had my back. "I'll get the lube!"

This time, she had my back a little more literally than usual, as she retrieved the bottle of lube I'd used to previously tittyfuck one of the glory hole guys.

Tori looked on, skeptical. "I'm not saying it's impossible for you to fit all that up your ass-"

Stroking the cock to keep the guy interested, I interrupted her, "I've fucked some thicker plugs up my ass before, I think. It won't be easy, but it won't be impossible, either."

I eyed the massive cock in my hand, shivering as I thought of what it might feel like. "And... yeah, this is gonna feel pretty fucking great."

Tori licked her lips, then dove in to kiss me, quickly. "I wasn't saying it's impossible, I was just, you know, saying that I look forward to watching you try."

"Me too," I muttered under my breath, hoping I really was as good as I said.

Sarah brought over the lube and uncapped it, squeezing some into my hand before I stroked it onto the cock. I made sure it was nice and covered, and while I'm sure the guy on the other side of all this was probably confused as hell, I knew he was going to enjoy what came next.

I was enjoying what was happening now, honestly, as Sarah had squeezed some lube onto her fingers and had begun to work it into my ass. Though she first spread the lube around my cheeks, she soon began fingering my asshole in a way that made me shiver and moan. There were few people on this planet who knew how to touch me quite like Sarah did, and if she weren't behind me while doing this, I probably would have tackled her and fucked the shit out of her.

Too soon for my liking, she pulled her fingers out of my ass, then smiled at me. "Come on, you can do this."

"I fucking know I can do this," I snapped back, then smiled. "But thank you."

Sarah rolled her eyes at me, a look I knew I'd be seeing a lot of soon as I turned around and backed toward the cock. While Sarah held onto me as I bent over, Tori guided the huge fucking cock between my ass cheeks. As it rubbed between them, I could feel the enthusiasm of this anonymous cock donor behind the wall as he thrust in and out against my ass for a few pumps before calming down.

Even he knew this had to take care and precision, something that Tori couldn't have cared less about. Giggling softly, she teased the huge fucking cockhead over my tight, cute, sweet little asshole, playing with me bitchily in that uniquely taunting, yet still ultimately trustworthy, way that she had. Tori had some trickster in her, this was something I'd become pretty fucking certain of, but at the end of the day, if you needed her, all you had to do was ask nicely.

"Seriously, Tori... stop fucking playing around and shove that fucking monster in my fucking ass already, alright? Fuck!" I demanded.

Or you could ask like that. That way worked with Tori too.

"Alright, alright, keep your panties on..." Tori said, squeezing my ass and lining the cock up with my hole. "Or, I guess in this case, keep them off... yeah, that works way better for this."

I griped, "Tori-"

Before I could finish that gripe, however, Tori pulled me backward forcefully, and I was taken by the sudden, searing sensation of my ass being stretched open violently, and suddenly. My eyes must have grown as big as saucers as my asshole stretched (with, thank fucking god, the help of a lot of lube) to accommodate this big fucking dick, but with my experience and, again, all that lube, I willed my ass to accept the head. It still stretched me to my limit, close to pushing me past, but even as it hurt it felt amazing, my body dancing with electricity, sensations made even sharper by the fact that I was looking into Sarah's loving eyes throughout this.

The head popped into me, and I let out a loud, animalistic sound, somewhere between a roar and the greatest sound of pleasure imaginable. I heard a thumping from the wall behind me, no doubt the guy I was fucking hitting something in pleasure, his cock then twitching inside of me. I smiled at the knowledge of the power I had over this man in this situation and pushed backwards onto him, letting my ass take inch after inch of his cock. It was slow going, and I had to rely a lot on Tori's guidance and Sarah's balance to make sure I made it all the way back, but as my ass was deliciously stretched and I looked deeply into Sarah's eyes as the ecstasy overtook me, I was in heaven.

Now, I've only had a few sexual experiences in life where I could say I had a moment that was close to "seeing God". The first came when I figured out what an orgasm was for the first time (fucking amazing), most of my others came with the help of Ryan or Brooke, and I'd be lying if I said I also didn't have one with Brian King either. Now, I wouldn't quite say that I was having another moment like that with this insane cock sticking through the glory hole, but it was getting pretty fucking close.