Diary of a Goth Princess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't savor the moment of having this huge a dick up my ass, even if I really should have. The guy was clearly impatient, already beginning to thrust in and out of me, and while I'd have given this an eye roll and a snide comment any other time, I was so blinded by pleasure that all I could do was fuck back against him once my senses came to me. Every thrust was like a lightning blast through my legs and cunt, and I was no doubt fucking gushing by this point.

I'd have been completely useless by now if I didn't have these two sluts with me. Sarah held me up, speaking sweet nothings into my ear as I wailed like a banshee, kissing me and squeezing my tits and encouraging me when it felt like nothing else could keep me going.

Tori's contributions to this fuck weren't nearly as constructive as Sarah's, but they felt fucking great. At first she just squeezed and massaged my jiggling ass, occasionally spanking me as encouragement, but it wasn't long before I felt her kneeling down beneath me... and her talented tongue on my clit.

I was a spoiled little slut, overstimulated and thoroughly well-used. Her magic tongue on my clit while Sarah kissed me and played with my tits was more than I could handle.

With an abrupt, loud scream, I came explosively, my juices thoroughly spraying on Tori's face as I squirted all over her. My ass clamping down on the cock behind me must have been enough for this guy, as the brutal fuck ended abruptly as I felt him spasm and fire off what felt like a gallon of hot cum up my ass. This only made me cry out and shudder even more, and I know I would've fallen if I didn't have Sarah with me. Everything felt numbed by pleasure, and soon I was a giggling, laughing mess.

The guy pulled his cock back through the wall, and I fell forward, a river of cum dripping out.

Sarah and I collapsed on the floor gingerly, laughing and groping and grinding against one another while we made out.

"Yes, why don't you two enjoy yourselves, I'm absolutely fine right here..." Tori said, amused.

Sarah and I looked over to her to see that it looked like the majority of the cum that had poured out of my ass had poured all over Tori's chest and face, utterly coating her.

I laughed at her predicament. "You know, there's still some cum up my ass if you haven't gotten your fill."

Tori shook her head, laughing wryly. "Bitch."

But that didn't stop her from crawling behind me and eating my ass for a good moment longer, sucking more cum from me and continuing to make me feel utterly spoiled as I made out with Sarah. Of course, once she did have her fill, Tori crawled next to us and joined in, all three of us cum-covered sluts making out with each other, catching our breaths, and having a pretty fucking great time of things, honestly.

It was during a moment when Tori and I were kissing, however, that Sarah turned her attention away from us and cleared her throat. "Uh, guys?"

Tori and I kissed a little longer, then looked up to see that all four of the glory holes now had cocks sticking through them.

Gulping, Tori grinned. "Looks like we've got one hell of a night, ladies."

"Looks like," I agreed, licking my lips. "Let's go to work!"

***

It was at least an hour before the cocks stopped appearing, and by this point, Sarah, Tori and I, we were done.

Finished.

*Beyond* finished.

I'd stopped counting how many there were after the first dozen, but there were dozens more past that, and Sarah, Tori and me, we satisfied them all. Some were great, some were small, some had stamina and some did not, but we came out on top and conquered them all, and now we were fucking beat.

The three of us lay down on the tile floor, panting and well-coated from top to bottom in cum. All of our pussies and asses were gaping and dripping with semen, and I was pretty sure we'd have the smell of it on our breaths for a while after this, but for how many orgasms the three of us had had through this marathon experience, none of us cared.

Yeah, we were hot fucking messes, but damn it if we weren't *satisfied* messes. Amid our ragged breathing, we were still able to chuckle and laugh, maybe even playfully tweak one another as we caught our breaths. This had been... well, this had been completely insane. I couldn't believe how much fun this had been, and my only regret was that I hadn't taken any pictures.

Ryan and Brooke would've loved to see what we'd been up to.

"Well, this was fun," Tori said, sitting up, then forcing herself onto wobbly feet. "But I still have to do at least some of my shift... and a lot of that's gonna be cleaning this place up... thanks a lot."

"You're welcome," Sarah laughed, reaching up to high-five me.

I returned it, because I'm not a monster.

Tori pulled off a number of paper towels and began to clean herself off.

"Those'll help... but you're gonna need a little more than that if you wanna get clean..." I laughed.

"No shit," Tori replied, sighing.

Cautiously, she cracked the door open and looked both ways, finding the coast clear. "Alright, I'm gonna run to the bathroom to try and make some progress on this; you two watch my stuff and promise not to steal anything, yeah?"

I flashed Tori a weak thumb's up. "You got it..."

"Yeah," Sarah chuckled. "We got you... not gonna steal your stuff or anything, no ma'am..."

Tori smirked and rolled her eyes, then quickly darted down the hall, still naked and dripping cum.

"Ah, she can be a real bitch sometimes, but fuck, she's hot," I said, turning to look at Sarah.

"You can say that again. Both parts of it, actually," Sarah said, trying and failing to rub cum from her glasses with her bare fingers. "Fuck, I'm all messy."

"That makes two of us," I said as I reached over to stroke her hair. "But, hey, there's only a few people I'd want to be this messy with."

"Thanks," Sarah replied, her smile sweet even if the rest of her looked filthy.

We lay there for a while, looking at each other and breathing, needing to talk but not knowing where to start. A lot had been said before we started sucking and fucking every cock that came to us, and I didn't want to forget any of it.

"So, now that we've got all that out of our systems..." I finally said. "...you still love me?"

Sarah, smiled a little awkwardly, looking away. "Of course. You still love me?"

Messily, I rolled over on top of Sarah and kissed her, smiling down at my cum-covered slut. "Of course, I love you."

"Cool," Sarah replied, wrapping her arms around me and kissing me back. "So... how do we handle Ryan and Brooke?"

"We tell Brooke soon," I said, kissing some cum off the side of Sarah's neck. "And Ryan when he's had some time to recover from his MILF weekend. If all goes well, and I think it will... I guess we'll invite you into the... quadple? That doesn't sound right, but neither does throuple, and Brooke swears by that, so-"

Sarah cut me off with another kiss. "Whatever the word is, I want it."

"Cool. Cool..." I said, kissing her once more.

What the future held for us, I couldn't say for sure. It could all work out perfectly, or maybe it would all go completely nuts and we'd have to sort out some shattered feelings. However it was gonna go, I was optimistic, and looking forward to finding out where our lives were headed.

Even more than that, though, I was looking forward to a shower.

We both really needed one of those.

***

(Author's Note 2: Writing these stories is something I do in my spare time for fun, so if you're enjoying this, please, please, please drop some stars, reviews, or shoot me some feedback, as these really keep me going. Though I may not always respond, I do love hearing from all of you and seeing that you're enjoying my works. It motivates me to continue writing more. You've all been wonderful and I can't thank you enough for all of your kind words and encouragement and yes, even the constructive criticisms!

Before I sign off, I've one last thing to say. It's been a rough few years, and in times like this, it becomes very easy to give in to anger and let that rule your life. I ask that, instead of letting anger run your life, take a breath, ask yourself if anger is really best in this moment, and if it isn't, try to consider putting some kindness out into the world instead. It's a rough world out there these days, and while that doesn't look like it will change anytime soon, it doesn't take much to make it just a little bit better. Please be good to yourselves, and to everyone else.)