Diary of a Hairy Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Nora's first taste of Emily's "training".
3.4k words
4.11
5.6k
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/10/2024
Created 10/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asperger27
Asperger27
1,038 Followers

All during class, Nora was unconsciously staring at Emily. What did she mean by that? Was Emily serious about helping make Nora popular? Or was she being made a fool? Then there was that smile just before they entered the classroom. What was with that?

As the teacher droned on about world history (which Nora didn't care about), she thought back to earlier. When everyone saw her shaved hairy legs in a skirt. Everyone watched her.

Everyone LAUGHED at her.

Yet it didn't upset her. Hearing all the jeers, it made her feel weird.

Did she like it?

--------------------------------------------

During lunch, Nora ate alone. Like she has done since freshman year. Choosing a table far away from everyone. Away from prying eyes. Today she had a tuna melt sandwich, with a bag of chips and a bottle of off-brand cola. She then placed her phone on the table, opened her anime app and began watching the latest episode of an anime she liked.

It was rather...racy, to say the least of it. The anime was about a girl who went to highschool and like Nora, was a wallflower and a social outcast.

That is until she met a girl who resembled Emily and made her an offer. She would help her become popular...but at a price.

Except that while Emily had medium length dark brown hair, a slender oval face, a pair of crystal clear blue eyes and a full pouty mouth.

The girl in the anime had long black hair that reached to her back, an oval angular face, big doll-like eyes and a small full mouth.

In either case, both were sweet, kind, compassionate and openly friendly to everyone.

Except the girl in the anime had a dark side to her. A side that the main girl would find out when she began her so called "training".

It made Nora think about Emily. Maybe she had a dark side as well. After all, it would explain the smile Nora swore she saw on Emily's face for a brief second, when they stepped into the classroom.

Just as Nora was thinking that, someone sat across from her. She was in the middle of taking a big bite out of her tuna melt sandwich when the person across from her spoke.

"That any good?" asked the girl whose voice Nora recognized.

Emily?

Nora nearly fell out of her seat. W-why was Emily sitting at her table? Luckily Nora caught herself in time. She then noticed that Emily was accompanied by two somewhat pretty blonde girls named Jessica and Taylor. Both had short strawberry blonde hair and wore practically the same outfit.

Both to Nora's knowledge were the typical bitchy valley girl type. Who thought everyone was beneath them and that their shit don't stink.

Either way, Nora felt...intimidated by all three of them. But mostly by Emily though.

"I-I'll go," Nora said meekly, "I-I d-didn't realize this was your table."

She then gathers her lunch and tried to stand up. To get away from Emily. Who tilts her head in confusion. Then smiles at her.

"You're fine sweetie," said Emily.

Nora sat back down and stared at the table.

"Is that how you show thanks to the one who saved your ass?" spat Jessica, "So ungrateful!"

"Like yeah," agreed Taylor, "totes ungrateful."

They both started laughing. It made Nora feel...excited.

"What the hell is wrong with me today?" thought Nora.

The next thing Nora heard was a loud slap. One of the girls (Jessica) recoiled in fear, holding her reddened cheek. Emily stood glaring at her.

"What the hell Em?" said Jessica in confused shock.

"You should mind your place." Emily said coldly.

She then sat back down. Jessica looked at Emily with fear in her eyes, same as Taylor. Was that a common thing with her friends?

"I'm sorry for my friend's rudeness," Emily said clearing her throat.

"It's fine," said Nora meekly.

"You're probably wondering why I'm sitting with you right now right?" said Emily.

"Not really," said Nora, "well...exactly...yeah."

"It's because of what you told me," Emily stated.

Nora gave her a confused look. Emily then sighs.

"You said you wanted to be as popular as me," she then said, "your own words if I recall correctly."

"Ah that," said Nora, "well let's be honest here. There's just no way in hell I can get as popular as you."

Emily chuckles.

"Well not with that attitude!" she said.

Nora then felt Emily grab her hand across the table.

"But when I'm done with you," Emily continued saying, "EVERYONE will be talking about you and noticing things."

"W-What type of things?" Nora asked amd gulped.

"You know...things," said Emily and smiles.

"Like sexual things?" thought Nora, "Would I finally get a boyfriend?"

As if reading her mind, Emily smiles like a mischievous smile at Nora.

"Guys likes girls who are pretty and attractive," Emily stated, "so if you WANT a boyfriend...then you have to go through my training."

"Then w-what type of training is it?" asked Nora.

"We'll get to that...later." said Emily with a wave of her hand, "All I want from you is a yes or a no."

Was she being tested?

"Explain," asked Nora.

"For me to HELP you," stated Emily sweetly, "I need your answer. So yes or no."

Without thinking, Nora blurted out a yes loudly. A few people turned their heads to face her. Nora blushed. Emily nodded her head.

"Good," she said, "We'll begin after school today."

"Where?" asked Nora.

"Meet me by the front office and I'll tell you." said Emily.

With that, Emily then stood up and stepped away from the table. Jessica and Taylor both stood nearby murmuring.

Emily looked at them.

"Come," she said commandingly.

Both girls then followed behind Emily, as if like dogs.

Nora was nervous, yet anxious after they left. Would she finally be as popular as Emily Santing?

"Oh by the way Nora," Emily said and turns around, "you should REALLY avoid reading gaudy books like the one you bought yesterday."

She then walks off followed by Jessica and Taylor. Nora was perplexed. How did Emily know about that beauty book?

"There's no way she knows what I bought." thought Nora.

Unless of course if she was there herself. But there is no way that would be possible. It was a used book store. One that Nora frequently went to on her way home or on the weekends. She would have noticed Emily immediately.

Nora hardly finished her lunch, when afternoon classes resumed. Her stomach silently grumbling in protest. Thank god last period was study hall. It gave her a bit to catch up on her homework and sneakily continue watching the latest episode of that anime she couldn't watch at lunch.

She got up to the part where the main girl found out what her training was and it got rather...racy. Nora's cheeks went red when the main girl was stripped naked in front of everyone and spanked raw by the popular girl.

Nora blushed deeply at that scene. Why did it make her feel weird? Why did it make her feel hot and slightly aroused?

After school ended for the day, Nora went to the meeting spot. As she got there, she found Emily waiting patiently. Once she saw Nora, she gives a sweet smile.

"Good of you to remember to meet me here," she said.

Emily then proceeds to pat Nora on the head, like she was a puppy.

It felt...good. Having Emily's hand patting the top of her head.

"I gotta ask what sort of training is it?" asked Nora afterwards.

"I can't say openly," said Emily, "but just know that it WILL help you become popular."

Emily could see that Nora was still nervous and sighs.

"You having doubts about this?" she asked.

"N-no," stammered Nora, "I mean no."

Emily gave Nora a hard stare and shrugs her shoulders, as if disappointed.

"I can see that you are," she said, "I guess we'll try tomorrow then."

Emily then procedes to touch Nora's cheek softly. Her touch sent shivers down Nora's spine. Nora then felt Emily's breath against her ear, as she leans in to whisper.

"Starting tomorrow," Emily said softly, "you'll only wear what I tell you to wear."

"W-why?' asked Nora.

"Because I told you so." said Emily with a smile.

"I still don't get it," said Nora.

"If you don't do that Nora," began Emily, "then you will be punished by me in front of everyone."

Just like the main girl in that anime she just watched?

"P-punished?" repeated Nora, "Surely you got to be joking."

"I am not," said Emily with a straight face.

"Every girl who requests my help goes through this Nora," she continued.

"I'm not so sure about this now," said Nora sheepishly.

"It's just a small price to pay Nora if you want to be just as popular and beautiful as me," Emily said as she walked toward the main entrance.

Nora felt dumbfounded and also conflicted, by what Emily told her. She would be punished if Emily didn't like what Nora wore. The problem with that was, Nora didn't HAVE anything remotely stylish that would meet Emily's standards.

She feared what kind of punishment Emily would have for her tomorrow. Would she be stripped naked like the main girl in the anime she watched and spanked raw?

When Nora got home, her mom was busy cooking dinner. The smell made her mouth water.

"Welcome home sweetie," her mom said sweetly, "you have a good day at school?"

Nora placed her backpack on the table and gives her mom a hug.

"What's all this about?" chuckled her mom, "Something happen?"

"No mom," said Nora burying her face into her mom's back, "everything is fine. I just missed you is all. You and dad are always working."

Her mom turns around and pats Nora's head affectionately. Just like how Emily did. It made her feel good.

"I know dear," said her mom softly, "I wish I didn't have to work such long hours either."

Her mom then continued cooking and talked about her day, as Nora began her homework.

After all, if Emily can get straight A's, then so could she.

But what Emily told her by the main office kept eating at her mind.

Wear something Emily would approve of.

"Hey mom," Nora asked at the table.

"Yes sweetie?" her mom answered without turning to look at her.

"Do...you have nice clothes I could have?" Nora then asked.

"Well let me think," her mom said, "I think I got a few dresses you could have."

"Thanks mom." said Nora.

"No problem," said her mom, "but what brought this on Nora?"

"Well...there's this popular girl at school," mumbled Nora, "and I want to be friends with her."

"So you think that by dressing up nicely, you'll some how impress her?" asked her mom.

Nora mumbles out a yes. Because Emily would be impressed by it. If she was impressed, then Nora will be one step closer to her goal of being just as popular as Emily. Maybe even pluck up the courage to actually ask Emily to be friends with her.

"Can I go grab them?" asked Nora.

"Sure." said her mom, "You can have the faded purple dress with a black skirt, the deep red one and the dark blue one too."

"Got it," said Nora, "purple, deep red and dark blue."

"They should be in my closet." her mom called out, "Remember-JUST those three dresses Nora!"

Nora felt nervous entering her parents' bedroom. Her heart was pounding in her chest. She had to calm down. It was just a room. A room where her parents slept and probably did other things in here too when Nora was sound asleep.

It was a place of safety when she had a bad dream or when there was a thunderstorm growing up. Now it made her feel weird.

Nora walks over to her mom's vanity mirror. On the desk was a bunch of different perfumes and other beauty items. She picks up one bottle of perfume and held it to her face. Then inhaled it's fragrance.

"Mom was wearing this one today," Nora thought, "smells pretty."

She then places it carefully back on the table. Then walks over to her mom's closet and opens it. Her mom had such really pretty clothes. But some were too gaudy or mature for her taste. Towards the back, she found the dresses her mom told her about.

She eyes the purple top and black skirt. This one was okay, but not something Emily would prove off. It was still cute, but nothing like Emily's clothes. She then eyes the blue one. Holding it up against her body.

The fabric felt silky in her hand. Something like this would probably stain easily. Plus it looked more like something she'd wear at prom.

Nora sighs and takes out the deep red dress. She noticed the skirt was a bit short and stretchy. She then held it over her clothes and studies herself in the closet mirror.

Perfect! It was perfect. She'd wear this one tomorrow. Nora then places it back on the hanger and took all three to her room.

She hoped Emily would approve.

-------------------------------------------------

The next day, Nora wore the deep red dress. Tbe fabric clung to her skin and showed off her body figure easily. Her hair was styled into a loose ponytail and she also wore light makeup.

She looked cute. At least that is what her mom said when Nora came down for breakfast wearing it.

Would being cute be okay and avoid Emily's punishment?

When Nora walked inside the high school, all eyes were on her again. But instead of jeers, taunts and snickering. She heard hushed whispering.

"Was it working?" she thought, "Have people finally noticed how cute I am?"

She glanced around for Emily. Nora wanted to know if she approved of Nora's dress.

"Looking for someone freak?" said a voice behind her.

Nora spun around, and saw that it was Jessica and Taylor. Both wearing the same outfit as usual and just as prissy and bitchy too.

"Yeah uggo!" said Taylor in turn, "What Jessica said."

"I...w-was looking for Emily." Nora stammered.

"Em's nkt here today," said Jessica, "said she felt sick after sitting with you yesterday at lunch."

"O-Oh," Nora said, "then I guess I'll just get to class then."

She turns to leave, only to be grabbed by her shoulder and spun around again.

"Now who gave you permission to leave?" said Jessica.

"Yeah like who?" said Taylor.

Nora getting upset, swats Jessica's hand off of her shoulder. Who in turn pushs Nora into a row of lockers.

"Who said you can touch me freak!" spat Jessica.

"Your hand was hurting my shoulder!" said Nora, "So I removed it."

Jessica wound up her fist and was about to hit Nora's face, when a voice from behind Jessica spoke.

"Who gave YOU permission to talk to Nora like that Jessica?" said Emily.

Nora blew a sigh of relief. Emily saved her ass again.

Jessica swung around and faced Jessica. Taylor did so as well.

"Are you fucking serious Em?" said Jessica.

"I said WHO gave you permission to talk to Nora like that?" repeated Emily.

A crowd circles around tbe four girls. It's like they all KNEW what was going to happen.

"No! No more!" said Jessica, "I thought hanging around you would be fun and exciting! But if you decide to be friendly with the school uggo, I'm not going to be friends anymore!"

Emily then giggles.

"Do you REALLY think that is a wise idea to start right now Jess?" said Emily.

Taylor tugs on Jessica's sleeve.

"You really should stop Jess," she then said.

"Else what Taylor?" asked Jessica scoffing, "Emily will do something to us?"

"Funny you should say that," said Emily with a wide grin, "I was thinking about your punishment for yesterday."

A cold sweat broke between Jessica and Taylor.

"You must know what happens next now don't you?" Emily said.

Taylor's legs gave out.

"It was all Jessica's idea!" she said whimpering.

"Yet you willingly participated in her scheme Taylor," Emily said.

Nora swallows hard.

"Oh and Nora," Emily said, "nice dress today. You just got out of what they"re going to get."

She then snaps her fingers and the crowd breaks a path. Jessica looked at Taylor and motioned to the opening.

"That is for Nora only Jessica." Emily said, "You think you can just walk-"

Jessica and Taylor took off running down the hallway.

"Won't get you far!" Emily called after them.

She then walks over to Nora. Her expression changes instantly.

"Yes very nice," Emily said, "I like the colour."

She then rubs a bit of the skirt between her two fingers.

"Cost you anything?" Emily asked.

"My...mother gave it to me," Nora said blushing, "I have two more dresses like this at home from her too."

"Your mom must have some good taste then," Emily said.

"She does," Nora said.

Suddenly two screams were heard.

"Looks like they were found." Emily said, "You don't have to watch Nora."

"Is this the...p-punishment that would have awaited me if you didn't like what I was wearing?"

"It is," Emily said, "like I said yesterday. This is a small price to pay for getting my help."

"Let me go retard!" said Jessica.

"Please dont hurt me! Please don't hurt me!" pleaded Taylor.

"Ah looks like you two didn't make it far did you now?" Emily said.

Both Jessica and Taylor struggled against the two people holding them.

"Stripe them would you please," Emily said.

The two people holding Jessica and Taylor vegan ripping off their clothes. Leaving only their bras and panties on.

"Those as well," Emily said.

Nora blushed and looked away. This was her first time seeing another person naked.

"Now turn them around please," Emily then said.

Sensing what Emily was going to do, Jessica started freaking out now. Taylor was a weeping mess.

"You know what happens now right?" Emily said to both girls.

She walks up to Jessica first and forces her to turn around. Then Emily looks at Nora.

"This is what you will experience if you don't wear things I tell you to wear or do things I tell you to do," Emily stated.

With that, she then brings her hand hard against Jessica's bare ass. Who started crying now. Smack! Smack! Smack! Emily's hand continues slapping Jessica's ass throughily, until both cheeks were reddened.

Once she was done with Jessica, the person holding her drops her to the floor in a heap.

"Your turn now Taylor," said Emily in a singsong voice.

"It was all Jessica's idea Em!" pleaded Taylor, "Please have mercy!"

"Mercy?" repeated Emily, "For you? Not happening Taylor."

She then tells the person holding Taylor to turn her around. Once they managed to do so, Emily began smacking Taylor's bare ass even harder.

Nora just kept staring at what was unfolding before her. It made her well...excited. Thoughts of Emily spanking her ass flashed through Nora's mind.

Once Taylor was dropped to the floor, Emily walks over to Nora and gives that sweet smile she always gives.

"I hope what just happened was educational for you Nora," Emily said, "Because I will do the same to you if you so much as disobey me."

"It was," Nora said, "they also deserved it."

"Deserved it?" Emily said and giggles, "Sure you can call it that. But do you know why?"

Nora stares at her in confusion.

"It's because they went behind my back and started a rumor about you yesterday." Emily explained, "Luckily I was able to nip it before it got outta hand."

Nora sighs. Once again Emily protected her.

"I...haven't really thanked you properly for helping me." Nora said blushing.

She then without thinking gives Emily a hug. Making sure to squeeze her breasts into Emily's chest in the process. Nora then felt Emily's fingers on the top of her head.

"You are very welcome Nora," Emily said, "now kindly let go of me. You are making a scene."

Nora quickly lets go of her and steps back.

"Sorry!" she then said, "I don't know what came over me."

"You're fine sweetie," Emily said, "just remember what you saw. I don't give second chances to anyone."

Nora looks at Jessica and Taylor weeping on the cold floor. A group of excited onlookers had their phones out and were taking photos of the pair.

"Was this their real punishment?" thought Nora, "To feel humiliated and exposed for everyone's viewing pleasure?"

A tingling sensation crawls throughout her body.

Nora was excited.

Asperger27
Asperger27
1,038 Followers