Diary of a Hairy Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginning of Nora's troubles.
1.4k words
3.97
8.3k
5
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/10/2024
Created 10/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asperger27
Asperger27
1,023 Followers

Emily Santing was the most popular girl in school. With many friends and praised by her teachers for her hard work. She was also captain of the school's cheerleaders.

The very definition of perfection made real

At least according to Nora Whitson. The one girl in school everyone seemed to ignore. In stark contrast to Emily, Nora was a nobody.

Her grades were average at best, she had no friends and was particularly not the best or praiseworthy student among her teachers. She never took care of her appearance and looked ghostly pale. Her hair greasy and covering her eyes. Giving everyone who see her the creeps.

Nora knew she was nothing like her. For example: Emily wears designer clothes, Nora wore thrift store. While Emily could walk around in a plaided skirt showing off her slender smooth tanned legs, Nora wore jeans to cover up her thick and hideously hairy legs.

Yes Nora had very hairy legs.

She was also afraid to wear swimsuits, because everyone would see how unkept she was. See her unsightly hairy legs and find her more unattractive.

Make her feel more hideous than she already felt.

As Nora watched Emily at school, she grew jealous and spiteful. She hated how Emily could get anything she wanted from people.

Anything.

Having had enough, Nora bought a book about changing her appearance. She found it at a used book store down the street from her house.

Since both her parents worked and she had no siblings to care for, she spent most of her time there. Browsing the aisles of used books and reading one that caught her eye. Mostly manga or graphic novels. Which she seemed to like the most.

The shopkeeper was always friendly to her too. Always recommending new books that came on sale. That was how she bought that beauty book.

She rushes home after purchasing it. Bolting straight to her room when she got inside. This is where she'll start. She'll have a makeover of everything. Her appearance, sex appeal, etc.

All will be changed.

Nora fantasized about Emily growing jealous of her new found beauty. Boys following Nora around like puppy dogs. Girls asking to be her friend, as Emily faded into the background. She liked that thought. Then Emily would finally know she felt since freshman year.

Lonely and rejected.

Sitting at her desk, she opens it up and reads the first chapter

---------------------------------------------------------------

-Chapter one: Makeup.

To stand out from the rest, you need to look at your best.

Starting with Makeup.

Lipstick needs to be softly applied to the lips. Not roughly-gently.

*Picture of a woman applying lipstick.*

Eyeliner is the next step. Make sure to use it slowly. Using it, should draw to mind a artist making a masterpiece. Two lines should be enough. Remember to keep your eyes open.

*Picture of a woman applying eyeliner.*

Next is eyeshadow. Use a light colour make your eyes really POP. A brush stroke or two should work wonders. Remember to keep your eyes closed during this part as it will irritate the eyes.

*Picture of a woman applying eyeshadow.*

After the right amount of makeup any woman will see her appeal skyrocket.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Nora placed the book down and rummages through her desk. Not finding anything, she decided to borrow some from her mom. As her mom normally wore makeup everyday.

She continues reading.

---------------------------------------------------------------

-Chapter two: Hairstyles

Hair is the next best thing to a woman. Flowing, short, curled, ironed, straightened. All hairstyles are unique.

When it comes to handling hair, the right conditioner and shampoo helps too. For example: having greasy flaky hair is treated by Head&Shoulders. Wash regularly to get better scalp and hair. Then watch your hair luster and shine again like new!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Nora stopped reading and decided to take a shower. Using her dad's Head&Shoulders shampoo, she scrubbed it into her hair.

"I wonder how long it'll take to make my hair lustrous?" she thought out loud.

After spending thirty minutes just washing and rewashing her body and hair, she got out. Stopping to look at herself in the bathroom mirror. She wasn't all THAT bad. She had tits, a nice ass and was a virgin. What guy wouldn't want that?

Except her ass wasn't nice, it was flabby. She had tits, but they were small. Her attention goes down to her legs. So thick with hair, it was like she was a gorilla.

She HATED her hairy legs.

She hiked one of her legs up on the counter and began shaving.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was staring at Nora when she walked into school. That day. she wore a skirt. Which her mom bought her last year. It fell just below her upper thighs and was rather tight against her shaven legs. Which felt like sandpaper when she walked. Nora even wore her favorite anime shirt knotted up, showing off her flat stomach. Her makeup (which she borrowed from her mom) was lightly applied too.

Even Emily was staring at Nora, as she past her in the hallway.

Then everyone burst out laughing.

"What's with her?" asked one boy.

"Is she trying to be popular or something?" said a girl with a bit of disgust in her voice.

"So SLUTTY!" said her friend, "Knotted shirts were so three years ago!"

A teacher then took her to the front office. As she sat waiting to see the guidance counselor, she can still them talking and laughing. She felt so humiliated.

Then she was called in.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Your whole outfit is inappropriate for school," said the Guidance Counselor.

"What do you mean by not appropriate for school?" asked Nora.

"For starters," he began and points to her skirt.

"Your skirt is way too tight and above school regulation for skirt use length." he continued.

"Which is?" asked Nora.

"Below the thigh," he stated "not above-BELOW."

"Next is your shirt," he continued, "Unknot it now!"

She fumbled with the knot. Letting it fall around her waist. In truth, it was just a anime shirt she had. Which she knotted, in order to make it seem cool. The shirt showed anime girls with weird looks on their faces. Some covered in fluids.

He scoffed.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Excuse me sir," said a polite female voice Nora recognized.

The door opened and in walks Emily. Who stared at Nora briefly.

"Can I help you Ms. Santing?" he asked clearly annoyed at her presence.

"I'm sorry for our newest member's choice of appeal," she said, "the fact is, she borrowed that skirt from me."

The guidance counselor looked again at Nora's skirt.

"She borrowed it?" he repeated.

"Yes she had nothing that was remotely stylish." she explained, "So over the three day break, she asked to borrow it."

"Well it's still against-" he began.

"Do you realize how many girls wear skirts like that or shirts knoted up?" she said.

He opened his mouth to retort. Then closed it again and sighs. Then began rubbing his temples.

"You made your point," he said, "jesus you'd make a great prosecutor or lawyer.

"My dad is one," Emily said, "might follow, might not."

He then dismisses them both from his office. As Nora tries to walk away, Emily grabbed her arm. Nora turned to face her and saw a smile spread slowly on Emily's slender face.

"Aren't you going to thank me?" Emily asked.

"Thank you?" asked Nora.

"I totally just saved your ass just now." said Emily.

"Yeah....well ummm," Nora mumbled, "t-thank you I guess."

"Speak up please," said Emily.

"Thank you," said Nora a bit louder.

Her face turned red. Emily continued smiling at her. It made Nora feel....uneasy.

"I'm Emily Santing by the way," Emily said, "you must be Nora Whiteson."

"H-how do you know...?" Nora began.

"How do I know your name?" Emily giggled, "Easy peasy, you sit right next to me in class remember?"

Nora nods her head. Her medium length hair flying across her round face. She knew she sat next to Emily. But had NO IDEA Emily knew that too..

"I saw the whole thing," Emily said as they walked to class, "what made you want to dress like that?"

"I wanted....to dress like you," said Nora softly.

"What?" asked Emily.

"I wanted to dress like you," Nora repeated a bit louder, "because I'm tired of being unpopular."

Emily raises a eyebrow sheepishly, then shrugs her shoulders.

"Okay," said Emily, "I can help with that."

"How?" asked Nora.

Emily places her slender hand on the door handle.

"Easy," she said, "I'll make you just as popular as me!"

Emily opens the door and for a spilt second, Nora thought she saw a cruel smile spread on Emily's face.

Asperger27
Asperger27
1,023 Followers