Diary of a Hairy Girl Ch. 05

Story Info
Nora's final humiliation.
3.1k words
4.13
5k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/10/2024
Created 10/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asperger27
Asperger27
1,046 Followers

Nora's mom came home right as Emily was about to leave. She watched as Emily kissed Nora on her lips.

"I'm picking you up later," Emily said afterwards, "so I EXPECT you to wear something nice."

"W-Where are we going?" Nora asked.

"That's for me to know and you to find out." Emily said.

"O-Okay," Nora said meekly, "I'll wear something nice then."

Emily then looked at Nora's mom Helen. Who was wearing a rather skimpy looking mini skirt and a white halter top. Nora never saw her mom wear something like that. It looked weird on her and also made her look like a prostitute or whore.

"As for you," Emily said giving Helen the once over, "you'll be entertaining my friend this evening."

"W-What friend?" Helen asked, "That wasn't the deal!"

Emily ignored her question. She then left the house and got into her car. As she pulled out of Nora's driveway, Helen sighed and sat at the table. Her face buried in her hands.

"I'm sorry for what your father said about you Nora," Helen said, "I should've been more open when you told me you liked...girls."

"It's fine mom," Nora said, "I'm just glad that at least you understand."

"Unlike dad who called me that awful fucking word," Nora muttered under her breath, "jackass."

"What was that sweetie?" Helen asked.

"Nothing mom," Nora said.

She then takes her sheets out of the dryer. The blood stain faint on them as she thought back to last night. She was no longer a virgin now. Emily took her virginity, though it was rough and she was still tender down there. But it was worth it.

"Oh by the way," Helen said distracting Nora from her thoughts, "do you know what her friend likes to eat? I was thinking about maybe making him a nice dinner."

"No clue mom," Nora said, "why don't you ask him yourself when he shows up later?"

"Good point," Helen said, "maybe I'll make beef stroganoff for him."

Once Helen began prepping dinner, Nora returned to her room and remade her bed. Afterwards she decided to turn on her PS5 and lose herself in one of her favorite anime video games.

-------------------------------------

Later that night, Nora sat in the living room wearing one of her mom's dresses. This one was silky and clung to her body's curves. Her mom was setting the table. The smell of dinner made Nora's stomach growl. She totally forgot to eat lunch and now with the smell of dinner filling her nostrils, her stomach grumbled in protest. Her mouth watering. When was the last time her mom made beef stroganoff? It was one of her favorites.

Suddenly there was a knock on the front door.

"Can you get that?" Nora heard her mom say, "It's probably him or your...girlfriend."

"Mom if it WAS Emily," Nora said, "she'd just walk in."

"Well can you still answer it nonetheless?" Helen asked, "I'm busy."

Nora sighed as she walked to the front door and opened it. There on the front porch, was a guy her age. He was also quite handsome and good-looking too. Nora then noticed that he had a duffel bag slung over his right shoulder.

"Oh you must be...Nora right?" the guy asked eyeing her up and down, "Is your mom home?

"Yeah she's in the kitchen," Nora said.

They stood in silence for a few seconds.

"Well...aren't you going to invite me in then?" the guy asked getting a bit impatient.

Nora steps aside and ushers the guy inside. Then closes the door behind him. Helen poked her head from around the corner. The look on her face was disbelief and shock.

"J-James?" Helen asked nervously, "Why are you here?"

"Wait...mom knows him?" Nora thought, "How?"

"Guess I'm the friend you'll be entertaining tonight," James said rubbing the back of his head.

She grabs his arm and pulls him into the kitchen.

"Can we talk...in the kitchen for a second?" Helen asked.

She then closed the door behind them and Nora presses her ear against the door. Hearing faint conversation.

"James," she said, "what's in the bag?"

"Emily wants me to...you know," James said.

"Oh god." Helen said, "how...did she find out about...us?"

"She has her ways," James said.

"This is so awkward," Helen sighed.

James then said something that made her mom giggle. The door then opened and James stepped out. He then noticed the dinner setup and turned to face Helen in the kitchen doorway. Nora retreated to the couch. Both obvious to her presence.

"By the way what are we having?" James asked.

"Beef stroganoff," Helen said, "thought you might like it."

"I see," James asked.

"Emily did say to e-entertain you,"Helen said nervously, "so I thought a n-nice dinner would suffice for...now."

Her cheeks blushes red.

"I did say that Helen," said a female voice from behind James, "but not in the way you're thinking."

Nora saw that it was Emily. James spun around and took a few steps away from her. Emily raised an eyebrow at him. As if saying "really James?"

"I thought...oh," Helen stumbled as she realized what Emily meant. Her cheeks reddening by the second.

Sex.

Emily wanted Nora's mom to have sex with her friend James.

"It would explain the outfit," Nora thought, "mom would never dress that like to begin with."

"But it is a nice touch that you made dinner for you two," Emily continued.

She then turns her head to see Nora sitting on the couch.

"I see that you wore something nice for me." Emily said, "You ready to go Nora?"

Nora gets up and looks at her mom. Whose face was the same color as her dress: red. James pats her back.

"Don't worry about your mom," James said, "I'll make sure she enjoys what we'll be doing once you two leave."

"Y-You two have f-fun," Helen said nervously.

"Oh by the way Helen," James asked, "can I set up my equipment in your room?"

"S-Sure go ahead," Helen said.

"Mind showing me where your room is then?" he then asked her.

Helen blushed as she looked at her daughter and then took James hand to lead him towards the hallway and disappeared around the corner.

Nora then eard her mom's door open and then close.

"I'd say your mom won't find a better cock than James'." Emily said with a hint of a smirk, "I should know because I fucked him once or twice. Guy has a huge fucking dick on him. But...then again maybe your mom already knows that."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Nora asked.

"Oh nothing to worry your precious little head about," Emily said with a wave of her hand, "just an...observation if you want to call it that."

She then grabbed Nora by her arm and lead her to the front door.

"We're leaving now!" Emily called out, "Try not to destroy her too much James! I still got plans for her!"

Only silence greeted Emily back. Nora knew that right now her mom was probably being a plaything

---------------------------------

Once they were in Emily's car, she handed Nora a small box.

"I want you to wear this." Emily stated.

Nora thought it was a necklace. Something with both their initials on it. She was wrong when she opened the box. Instead of a necklace, it was a collar. A black one with studded rivets and a tag attached to it.

"Emily's bitch," the tag read.

Nora looked at Emily with bewilderment. Surely she was jesting right? A collar? A actual dog collar?

She saw a hentai once where a woman had one on while she was doing sexual stuff with a friend of her son.

"I WANT you to wear it." Emily repeated, "So place the damn thing on your neck before I do it for you."

Nora fumbled with the collar as she placed it over her neck. Fearing upsetting Emily even more by her reluctance.

Emily's bitch.

That's what Nora was now. Emily's bitch. Was what Emily told her yesterday a lie then? How can they be equals if she's made to wear a collar around her neck?

Yet...deep down, Nora liked the idea of being treated like this.

It also disgusted her.

----------------------------------------

Meanwhile once Emily and Nora left, James took the chance to make himself right at home. The camera was set up in Helen's bedroom pointing directly at her bed.

They took the chance to make out for a few seconds. He then gave her ass a playful slap as they walked to the dining room together.

"Is it done yet?" James asked as he sat in Helen's husband's chair.

"J-Just about," Helen said smiling to herself, "just need to grab two glasses."

She began pouring into the two glasses and then handed one to James.

"Can you get me a beer instead?" James asked her, "I don't drink this girly shit."

She takes his glass and adds it to hers.

"I know." Helen said, "One beer coming up. Though honestly you I think you're too young to be drinking alcohol sweetie."

"Just do it," James said.

She then sighed and went back into the kitchen. Feeling James eyes glued to her mini skirt clad ass. Sensing the hunger in it. The desire in his gaze. When was the last time she felt that from a man?

In her high school days, Helen was like what Nora is now. Social awkward and a bit of a wallflower. Pretty to look at, but nothing else. She didn't even lose her virginity until graduation. A drunk football player had his way with her at a party she attended with a friend and got her pregnant.

He would later become Nora's father after that night.

The beers in the fridge were for her husband's use only. Helen never liked drinking alcohol, since she got drunk very easily. Did James want her to drink? So she can not worry about the consequences? True though it may be, drunk sex was one of her turn offs. She HATED the slurred speech and the inebriated sex that came afterwards.

But...James was her guest after all and she wasn't anything if not hospitable.

Helen handed James a can of beer while he sat at the table

"Helen...what's this?" James asked as he took a sip

"It's beer," Helen said, "the kind...my husband drinks."

"It's trash," James said, "I don't drink pussy ass light shit!"

"We don't have anything like that!" Helen protested, "He only drinks light beer. So that's the only stuff we have."

"Then you better get that ass of yours in your fucking car and go buy me some!" James said.

Helen watched as he poured the entire can on the rug her husband bought at a thrift store. Tacky as well as shaggy it was. Horrible too even. It now gave her an excuse to throw it out.

Later that was, because she knew that James had no intention of letting her anywhere once their dinner was done.

"I-I'll be right back," Helen said as she sighed and grabbed for her keys.

James grabbed her arm as she reached for the keys on the coffee table.

"On second thought I'll just go with you," he then said.

"I know a good liquor store that my friend runs," he then added, "he'll have some good shit on shelf."

"I...don't normally drink," Helen said.

"Well you better start getting used to drinking then." James said.

So...like how it was when she was in high school then. Drunk sex. Her ultimate turn off.

"Fine," Helen said, "but you better not let anyone know I got drunk."

They then got into her car and drove to the liquor store James told her about.

---------------------------------------------------

The collar around Nora's neck felt constructive whenever she took a sip from her drink or swallowed. Everyone was staring at her.

Emily didn't seem to mind though and smirked when someone looked. It was as if she was letting people know that Nora was her property. Her...toy.

That's what Emily called Nora when they ran into one of her friends at outside the restaurant they were going to eat at.

Emily even scolded Nora when she tried to say something to her. Something along the lines of "be quiet while the real people are speaking!"

Which Nora did. Her question to Emily wasn't that important to her. But it still hurt nonetheless.

Maybe she should have given this some more thought.

"Something on your mind?" Emily asked her, "You look like you have something to say."

Nora sighed.

"It's...nothing," she then said.

"Are you by chance regretting the whole thing?" Emily asked.

"No," Nora said.

"Well it seems to me like you are," Emily said, "you knew the risks when you agreed to this."

Nora fidgets with the collar around her neck. Emily grabs her hand.

"That collar is proof that I own you now." Emily continued, "I fucking own you."

"You said we were equals," Nora said timidly.

"We ARE equals," Emily stated, "but my wellbeing is just...well more important than yours."

"In other words you're just my pet," Emily said with a hint of a smile on her face, "A pet that I chose to take under my wing and mold into someone who won't fight back."

She then pats Nora's cheek.

Nora stares down at her plate and resigned herself to the cold truth Emily told her.

"Oh there is one more place I want to take you to," Emily said afterwards.

Again Nora saw a evil grin spread on Emily's face.

---------------------------------------------------

No more than thirty minutes into the drive to the liquor store, Helen was on her back in the backseat of her car. James was between her legs thrusting his 10inch long monster of a cock inside her.

The liquor store was a ruse. James wanted to taste her away from her property. He always wanted to fuck someone on the side of the road. Which they were doing in her backseat. The car began to slowly rock in place. He also went in raw. No condom like the last time they fucked. No passion either. Just pure animalistic lust.

When she first saw James, it was at a supermarket. He had helped her load groceries into the trunk of her car. Innocent enough she invited him for coffee at a local cafe. They exchanged numbers afterwards. Coffee spilt into lunch. Lunch became dinner. Dinner turned into a hotel room on tbe outskirts of town. Where they fucked until early morning.

He was nothing like her husband. James made sure she enjoyed every second of it. Though they were always safe every time they met up.

He was a bit crude too and rough at times. Leaving her exhausted and worn out by the time she got home.

She didn't really have a job either. It was just a convenient lie, so she can spend "business hours" with James. Who she learned was a recent graduate from high school.

Cars past by as the two continued mating in her backseat.

----------------------------------------

"Where are we going now?" Nora asked as they left the restaurant.

"Oh you'll see when we get there," Emily said mischievously.

They got in her car and drove out of the parking lot.

-------------------------------------------

Helen rode James cock in the front seat of her car now. Her breasts swaying in his face as she told him again and again to fuck her. The windows fogging up slightly from the humid hot air inside.

James slapped her ass hard as he called her degrading names. They then shared a deep passionate kiss as he painted her insides white.

----------------------------------------------------

The "place" Emily had in mind was her own house. Nora had never been to her house before.

They stepped inside and Emily closed the door behind them. Her arm went around Nora's waist as she lead her to a door blended in with the wall. The door opened to a staircase going down into a dark room.

"You ready for what is going to happen?" Emily asked leaning her head on Nora's shoulder.

"W-What do you mean?" Nora asked.

"Oh you didn't figure it out by now?" Emily said.

Emily flicked on the light switch. It was a bedroom. Filled with different things Nora didn't know or saw before. In one corner was her tv set and ps5. Along with all her games. The walls were bare, with only a few posters that again Nora never saw before.

The bed was even bigger than the one she had at home. Softer too, with silken sheets and fluffy pillows.

"This is your new room now." she stated, "Your new home from here on out."

Nora looked at her in disbelief.

"What's with that look?" Emily asked, "You don't like it my pet?"

"Why is my stuff here?" Nora asked.

"I LITERALLY just told you that this is your new home now," Emily said, "It's what your mom agreed with last night as I fucked her."

"My mom did...what?" Nora asked.

"She gave you to me." Emily stated coldly, "So you can say that I'm your new everything now. Shit I'm practically your fucking god right now."

"This is a joke right?" Nora asked.

"Nope and you better get used to it too," Emily said, "because I plan on fucking you daily."

The thought of Emily constantly having sex with her, made Nora shiver a bit.

"W-What about-" Nora started to ask.

"School?" Emily said, "We'll still attend buuuut things would be different."

"Such as you have to ask me for everything," Emily continued smirking, "From going to the bathroom to playing on your...gaming console."

"Any time you disobey me? Get out of line?" You'll be punished in front of EVERYONE," Emily stated, "Continue to do so and you'll go into the OTHER room. Where I'll tie you to a chair and break you mentally."

She points to a door at the back of the room. Nora gulped hard.

"And you don't want to go in there," Emily stated, "I'd rather not put you in there."

She then checks her phone and starts to head back up the stairs.

"Your slut of a mom should be getting it good from James now," Emily said, "Just as you will once I receive the video from him."

She then ascends the stairs and closed the door behind her. Leaving Nora alone in her new room. Crying on the floor as the gravity of what just happened really sunk in. She was now LITERALLY Emily's pet now. Just a sex slave, but hey at least she got popular.

Asperger27
Asperger27
1,046 Followers