All Comments on 'Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 23'

by R_U_Romantic

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
OGHMNWOGHMNWover 4 years ago
A Very Hot Erotic chapter!

A lot has happened in the past 4 days for Angel. First Jonathan Friday afternoon, then pickup John later. On Saturday she’s over with Phil and after meeting with Dick (Richard) she spends the remainder with Super Cock Sebastian. Angel need to rest up for Phil again on Wednesday and who knows when the Realtor will want some. Daddy isn’t going to be pleased with her “outside” work and Freebies. Her attitude has changed after Officer Dan. She has been looking back at where she was, what she’s doing and where she’s going. Thank You for this Wonderful Fantastic series and Looking forward to reading more of Angel’s life and experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Wasn’t Angel toying with a tongue piercing at one point? Maybe she gets her navel and VCH done at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding storytelling

The ongoing drama of Angel is brilliantly brought to the reader in this exciting new chapter from one of Literotica's finest authors. This chapter has it all, from a carefully developed plot, drama, and tender romance, all wrapped up by skillful writing. Five Stars is, unfortunately, all that gave be given for this superb story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR_U_Romantic@R_U_Romantic
To my loyal followers, I’ve had some health issues for the last six months. But I’m feeling much better now and I am again working on my stories. Look for new chapters of Transforming Genevieve, Diary of a High Price Escort, and High Rise Exhibitionist Gen Angel and the lad...