Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his breath oh my ear as he came up behind me. His hands wrapped around my body, feeling me from pussy to neck, then settled on my tits. Hot lips were on my neck as he squeezed, and then I felt his hands slide down to the middle of my bra, where he felt the front clasp of my bra.

This guy knew what he was doing.

His fingers fiddled for a moment, and then with a soft "click" he began to pull the cups away from my tits. Looking over, I caught my reflection in the mirror above his bureau, and felt a surge in my pussy as I watched this man expose my large breasts to the night air.

HIs hands covered them again, squeezed, and I let out an involuntary moan as his fingers began to gently tweak and roll each nipple. I looked back at the mirror and watched his hands knead and massage my breasts.

Cool air replaced hot hands on my tits as he traveled down my tummy, pausing at the waistband of my leggings. Gripping each side he pulled, peeling the tight fabric off me as I shimmied my hips to help. Kicking off my shoes, I stepped out of each leg, and stood there in only my panties. Brian knelt beside me, his hands gripping my curvy hips. Gently, but with purpose, he turned me around so I was looking down at him on his knees before me. He ran his hands over my legs and across my wet panties, sending a jolt of electricity through me. Then with a wry smile, he leaned in and kissed my pussy through the thin material.

My knees practically buckled.

Standing up, he guided my weak-kneed self over to the bed, where I happily climbed in and sidled back up against the plush pillows. I could see his thick, hard, cock bouncing as he crawled after me. My pussy grew wetter, my lips swelled out wider. Kneeling before me, cock high and hard, he reached down, and slowly stripped the soaked panties off my body. My legs spread for him almost involuntarily, and he took in the sight of my neatly trimmed bush.

I needed that cock inside me, and I needed it badly, however instead of driving it in me up to the hilt, it disappeared from view as he laid down flat on the bed, gripped my thick thighs in either hand, and pressed his lips into my juicy pussy.

I gasped, and my breathing became hot and ragged as his lips and tongue traced mystical shapes of pleasure around my lips and clit. I was so worked up, each pass across my clit was like a literal joy buzzer, and I started to writhe and wriggle as this man pleasured me with his mouth. I was sailing quickly toward a considerable orgasm as it was, but then, as he zeroed in on my pulsating clit, he shifted into high gear as I felt two fingers press into me. I almost screamed.

There was little resistance, due to how wet I was, but my pussy was still tight, and my lips grasped his fingers firmly as he pressed in and out, exploring my inner walls in tandem with his magical tongue.

I was experiencing pleasure like never before, pleasure at the hands of someone who knew how to please, not some bumbling undergrad looking to nut. It was overwhelming, and as he continued his consistent ministrations I was quickly speeding toward release. My body felt warm, my face and chest began to flush, and a vibration started deep in my core. His fingers, in and out, his tongue, up and down, it all became too much, and my body began to spastically squeeze, and all at once lightning surged from the tip of my clit, deep through my body, into my brain, and I came.

HIs fingers and tongue rode me through the waves of pleasure, and as the exploding lights behind my eyes started to fade, I felt him softly caressing me, helping guide me back to earth.

He kneeled up between my legs, rubbing my thighs tenderly, and then I saw his dick. Still thick, still hard. I had reached unimaginable heights of pleasure already, and I still had that gorgeous cock to look forward to.

Brian looked down at me, and stroked his cock slowly. I watched his strong hand pass up and down his length, and despite having just had an earth-shattering orgasm, I felt wetness surge into my pussy. I spread my legs wide again for him, looked him in the eye and nodded. He smiled back at me as he pumped his throbbing cock.

Just then I felt his body on mine. He kissed me hard, and I felt the weight of his chest compress my breasts. Lips trailed down my neck, and hands gripped my ass and slid over my spread legs. Then I felt it. Barely even assisting with his own hands, I felt his hard cock line up with the entrance to my dripping cunt. My breath was heavy, and his breath was hot in my ear.

I felt the head of his cock press against my opening. The intensity of the moment, the size of his cock, it all hit me at once and I was overcome with sudden hesitation. I had had fingers, I had had toys, but I had never had something as large as Brians cock inside me. I was momentarily worried, but I was also wetter than I had ever been in my life. In a moment of instinctual panic I breathed in his ear "I'm a virgin."

His teeth clamped down gently on my earlobe and he whispered "I know" back into my ear, and then I felt my entire core start to split apart. He pushed, slowly but firmly, and spread my vagina wide with his thick cock. There was no pain, there was no blood, just the simultaneous feeling of being split in half and completely filled up. I moaned loudly and my legs clamped around his back. He continued to push, and I felt more of his length slide into my body.

He paused, letting me get used to the feeling, my breath ragged and heavy, my breasts heaving against his hard pecs. Then he pushed again, and a bolt of lightning passed through me as I felt him bottom out inside of me.

I did it. I took his whole, fat cock inside of me. I was no longer a virgin.

My heart kept pounding, my breath kept coming short and shallow, and I heard him ask me if I was ok. I gasped a short "yes" and then met his mouth with a long kiss. The feeling was overwhelming, but I wanted more. My hands grabbed his tight ass and pulled him toward me, signaling what I wanted. I wanted him to fuck me.

I felt his teeth on my lips, then on my neck, and with a long, deep groan, Brian gave me my wish. Slowly at first, he slid his cock back out. My tight pussy lips gripped his length and sent shockwaves through my body. Then he pushed back in. All of it.

I practically squealed.

Then again, slowly in, slowly out. He was sawing me in half, and it was the most amazing feeling I'd ever experienced. My pussy continued to gush around his cock, making the path it was traveling slicker and more welcoming. At the end of each inward thrust I felt his pubic bone gently tap my clit, sending short, tantalizing bursts of pleasure through my body that were such a tease.

I gripped his ass again and pulled him into me and choked out "More."

Brain shifted his weight, and I felt his pace begin to quicken.

I said it again: "More"

He hooked his arm under one of my legs, lifting it up toward his shoulder, creating an entirely new sensation inside my pussy as he thrust quicker and quicker, pushing himself deeper and deeper inside me.

My moans were constant as my body tried to process the new, spectacular sensations Iit was experiencing. He was thrusting hard and fast now, giving me what I wanted. Fucking me. I had met this man hours earlier, the last hours I would spend as a virgin, and now I was taking his large penis inside my body. It was exhilarating. It was scary. I loved it.

Then, all of a sudden, the feeling of fullness vanished. I opened my eyes and saw Brian kneeling before me, droplets of my juices traipsing off the end of his glistening cock. He took my leg with purpose and twisted it across my body, turning me over onto my stomach. No words were spoken, no words were needed. I instinctively rose up onto my hands and knees, and hung my head down in total lust as my sopping, exposed pussy waited for his touch to return.

I didn't have to wait long, and I groaned in delight as I felt the tip of his cock slide up and down my lips, lubricating itself, and then, even though I thought I was ready, I still gasped loudly as he pushed forward and split me open with his thick length once more.

This again was a totally new sensation, even more overwhelming than before, and I had little time to adjust to it before I felt the quick pace return.

Faster, harder, he plunged his cock into me from behind, and all I could do was hold on for dear life as the pleasure struck through me.

"Yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me!" I chanted as I took his cock deeper than I had ever before. His thighs slapped hard against my ass, and I could feel his full, swinging balls tapping my clit with each stroke.

Looking up, I opened my eyes and caught my reflection in the mirror above his bureau. There I was, on my hands and knees like an animal in heat, mouth hung open in pleasure as this hot, muscular stranger fucked his cock into me from behind. I saw the sweat on his chest, his abs flaring as he threw himself into me, the desperation on his face as he raced toward his own pleasure.

I took in this erotic scene, and the disparate pleasure crackling through my body all of a sudden coalesced inside my core. I called out "Oh God, oh God!" and the walls of my pussy clamped down hard around Brian's pistoning cock, and for the second time that night I had a body-shaking orgasm.

The feeling of his thick cock driving into me as I spasmed was unlike anything I had ever felt, and it was too much to take. I lurched forward, disengaging from him, and trembled and shook as the waves of pleasure drowned me.

Finally returning to earth, my breaths were heavy and deep, and as I turned back to look at Brian, all I could do was laugh.

"Holy shit," I gasped, "holy shit." Brian laughed back, and took the moment to catch his breath himself.

I took in his form as we both cooled down. Sitting back on his heels, he was red-faced, drenched in sweat, the warm light of his lamps carving his muscles out with crisp shadows. My eyes trickled down his body, and landed on his cock. His huge cock. How did I take all of that inside me?

His cock was wet with my juices and our mingled sweat, and it still stood tall and proud, straining away from his body, desperate for release. He hadn't cum yet. I wanted him to cum. I wanted to MAKE him cum.

Rolling again onto my back, I looked at him with lusty eyes and a wry smile, spread my legs, and begged him to come hither with the crook of my finger.

He smiled back, closed the distance between us, lined up his thick cock, and slowly pushed into me again. We sighed loudly in unison.

His pace was slower now, more loving. I wrapped my body around him, touching him, kissing him, egging him on. At that moment the only purpose my body served was to give this man pleasure.

Reaching down under my body his hands gripped my ass, and he began to stroke harder, more erratically. "Yes, yes," I urged.

HIs breath began to get ragged and sharp, and I felt his cock stiffen even more inside me. He was getting so close, I knew it.

I realized in that moment that we hadn't used a condom, and despite the intense eroticism of the moment, I still had a little common sense left, and so as I felt him begin to shudder and shake, I gave him a command--the command I had heard given to so many other men, but never by me: "Cum on me. I want you to cum on me."

And with that, Brian groaned one more time, lurched up off of me, leaving my pussy empty and wanting. I looked at this specimen of a man before me, and I took it all in as his hand sped up and down the length of his impressive cock. Kneeling before me like I was a goddess, ready to give me an offering. An offering I was desperate to receive.

Brian let out a high pitched cry, and I watched the swollen head of his cock flare out. His balls pulled up tight to his body, and then in a geyser of joy and release, I felt the first spurt of his cum streak up my body, leaving a hot, white stripe from my collar bone to my jawline. I gasped. The second shot streaked up between my tits, the third splattering my stomach.

I squealed in delight as Brian's orgasming cock pulsed hot cum onto my body, urging him on with cries of "that's it baby, that's it!" It was exhilarating. The heat of his cum, the vision of his shuddering, convulsing body, the sensation of accomplishment--I understood why Claire liked it. It was a total sensory overload.

He groaned and shuddered, and then it was over. He fell back onto his heels, exhausted, and we both just breathed in silence. Now it was his turn to say "holy shit." We both chuckled again at our shared experience, and then his gaze dropped to my body, painted with his seed. He took a moment to admire his work; I saw his spent cock twitch faintly in salute.

"Let me get you a towel," he offered, hopped off the bed, and trotted off into the darkness of the hallway. I was left with my thoughts, now once again fully grounded and left in the aftermath of what had just occurred. Suddenly my euphoria gave way to mild panic.

What had I done? I had let a stranger fuck me without a condom. What if he didn't come back with a towel, but with a knife? What if--

My head fell to the side, and a glimmer of a bright highlight caught my eye. Focusing my gaze, I looked at the bedside table, where beneath the soft glow of the bedside lamp laid a glimmering object: a single, golden earring in the shape of a feather.

Claire's earring.

I smiled. "That bitch," I laughed, lovingly.

Brian returned with a warm, damp towel, and as he delicately cleaned his semen from my body, my panic fell away, and I wondered when he'd be ready for round two.

I made a mental note not to forget the earring on my way home the next morning.

12