Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We barely made it into the room.

Our hands and lips were everywhere.

Kicking the door shut, we stumbled back toward the bed. I gave Steph a gentle nudge and she fell backwards onto the mattress with a giggle.

Dropping to my knees I kissed my way up her long, athletic legs, and under her skirt. I pressed my lips to her panties and felt the delicious heat of her pussy radiate through them. Sliding my fingers through the band, I pulled the fabric down her legs, off over her feet, and with a twirl threw them across the room. Looking down at her, legs spread, lips swollen and wanting, a slight glisten of juice between them, my mouth watered.

I grabbed each of her muscley thighs, propped them over my shoulders, and dove back in, tongue-first.

She was already wet, and I tasted the sweet tang of her arousal as I explored her with my mouth. Her hands ran manically through my hair as I tongued her clit, sending glorious moans and yelps echoing through my ears, and electric shocks of pleasure through her body.

I could feel her pleasure growing, rocketing toward that sweet release, when she pushed my head out from between her legs. She sat up and pulled off her blouse.

"I need it, baby, I need it." She said, breathlessly.

I took the hint and stood up, beginning to quickly take off my clothes as well. Steph was quicker, though, and as I reached for my shirt, I felt her hands make quick work of my belt and zipper. Reaching in with a wanton desperation, she pulled out my hard, pulsating cock.

I barely even felt the air on my skin before I was enveloped by her warm, wet mouth.

We both moaned.

There would be no taking our time here--Steph was on a mission to get me as hard and as wet as she could, as quickly as possible. She sucked hard and fast, squeezing my balls, sliding her hands up and down my length in time with her jumping lips.

I lost all concentration on removing my clothes, and let my hands drift down to Steph's head as she bobbed on my dick. Feeling my hands in her hair, she slipped her hands away from my cock, and wrapped them around my ass. She began to pull.

My grip on her hair grew tight, and I followed her direction.

She stopped her bobbing and moving, and left it up to me as I began to thrust.

We moaned in unison, and her hand drifted down between her legs as she began playing with herself.

Her mouth was so wet, so tight, and sent shivers of pleasure through me. Here she was, the girl who had all the power, on her knees, nipples hard, pussy wet, letting me fuck her mouth.

I was gentle, yet firm, and held her head still as I slid myself between her tight lips. Her moans grew louder, her fingers rubbed faster--pleasure coursed through both our bodies like one connected circuit.

I sensed her breathing growing ragged, and her body starting to vibrate.

My balls started churning at every labored squeal and moan she let out.

Her moans came faster, shorter, more desperately.

My cock grew even harder. My hands pulled her hair tighter.

Her eyes, squeezed tightly shut in concentration, suddenly snapped open and looked up at me. Her hand was like lightning between her legs.

Locking eyes with her, my balls began to pull tight against me. Her free hand gripped my hip, continuing to guide me into her mouth.

That was the final straw.

I felt her head between my hands, thrust between her lips once more, and cried out as I began to fill her mouth with hot, thick cum.

Her eyes closed, she savored the moment, and began to shake. Then, around my orgasming cock, I felt those sweet, sweet moans--short-short-long--and Steph began to cum with my still spasming cock tucked tightly between her lips.

After both of our orgasms subsided we casually removed the rest of our clothes. I couldn't take my eyes off her gorgeous body--the flare of her hips, those long legs, her flat stomach, the swell of her breasts, her hard nipples reaching out desperate to be sucked.

We gently fell into bed, kissing and touching. We were in no rush, and spent the time just experiencing each other. Soon my cock was hard again, and I slipped into the warm, wet embrace between her thighs.

Our bodies writhed and pushed against each other slowly. Passionately. She squeaked and moaned as her body vibrated through a second orgasm. Her legs pulled me tight, her body greedily demanding every last drop of my semen.

"You're the only one I've ever let do that, Timmy," She said as we held each other, coming down. I wasn't sure what she meant. "You're the first person I've ever let cum inside me."

I smiled. We kissed. I held her tight as my cock began to soften between her lips.

Moments later, hours later (who's to say), I awoke. I felt Steph's hand on my chest, her body tucked tightly into my side. I smiled.

My mind drifted through the recent days and the hot fucking we had been engaging in. I thought about Tara, how crazy it was that she was dating Sarah, and probably lying in a similar post-coital bliss at this very moment as well.

My cock stirred.

Tara's new relationship with the girl I had lusted over for four years was so unexpected. Tara was my best friend. That was it. I was happy for her. I was happy she was happy. I was happy someone else got to suck on her perfect breasts and taste her with their tongue. Yes--all of this definitely made me happy, and nothing else.

I felt Steph's fingers lazily scratch at my chest. She was awake too.

"Did you know Sarah and Tara were dating?" I said, vocalizing my whirling mind. Steph knew Sarah, Steph had hooked up with Sarah, so I thought she would find it interesting, if not amusing.

"Mmm," she cooed, shuffling her warm body against me, "Sarah really did me a solid there."

I huffed in amusement, but then confusion washed over me.

"What do you mean she did you a solid?"

"We were only going to have a few weeks together, so I needed you focused. I didn't want to be wasting my time."

A cold knot began to form in my stomach.

"Wait, what? What are you talking about?" I pulled away and pushed myself up on my elbow so I could focus on her words.

"Come on, Timmy, don't pretend like you don't have feelings for her. She's a gothy smokeshow, I get it."

"I don't..." I started, not knowing what the end of that sentence was going to be.

"Come on, Timmy, I've seen how you two are together. I saw how excited you two were to be going to the prom together." She propped her head up on her hand as she finished. "If this was going to happen, I needed all your attention on me. So I did what I had to do."

This final statement burned inside me. I slowly, and quietly asked "What did you do?"

Steph's expression was one of confusion. She seemed to be surprised by my change in demeanor.

"Sarah owed me a favor, so I asked her if she could keep Tara busy for a few weeks. I told her it shouldn't be too hard, we both know Tara fucks anything that smiles at her, so at the very least she'd get some good sex out of it." she ended with a chuckle.

I shot up out of bed. I was fuming. How dare she? How fucking dare she? I paced for a moment, and then started putting on my clothes.

Steph sat up.

"Tim, what are you doing?"

I was too angry to form words.

"Tim?" she tried to break through the hot steam encasing my brain.

"Nothing has changed with you, absolutely nothing!" I seethed through gritted teeth as I put on my shoes, "All you do is manipulate people! Me, Tara, Sarah, you have to constantly be the one in control, constantly keeping everyone else at arm's length, never letting anyone in!

"I let YOU in!" she shouted back, sitting up on her knees on the bed now.

"Did you? Or has this all just been a game to you--one last sexual powerplay before you get lost in the shuffle of college?"

She was silent as I grabbed my shirt and headed to the door.

"Tim, I..." She finally said with an almost imperceptible warble in her voice. The light in the room was low, but as I looked back at her, I saw a wet, glassy sparkle forming at the corners of her eyes.

"You were right about one thing, Steph," I said, as I gripped the handle of the room door, "I do care about Tara. I care about her a lot. And fuck you for treating her that way."

I threw my car keys onto the bed, told her I'd be taking a cab home, and left.

The early morning air was hot and humid. The sweat pooling on my face masked my tears from the eyes of the rising sun.

12