Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Letty tasted good. The sweet tang of her juices excited me, and I moaned into her as my tongue began to explore. This was notable for a few reasons, because not only was this my boss's pussy I currently had my tongue buried in, but also it was only the second pussy I had licked in my life, and the first since Steph.

I was using every trick Steph taught me about pleasing a woman with my mouth, but Letty knew what she wanted. Her hips started humping against my lips while her hand still tight on my hair directed me to the pleasure points of her dripping center. She was fucking my face, using me for her own pleasure. Just like she said she would.

The heat coming off of Letty's sweet core was intoxicating and as her breathing began to quicken, her grip on my head grew tighter, her grinding against me more deliberate. I could feel the meat of her thigh tremble against my head every time my tongue sent an intense spark of pleasure through her, but there were no moans, no audible expressions of pleasure, save for sharp, deep breaths, short holds, and a forceful release through her nose.

I missed those sounds. The moans, the wanton gasps. Letty was in complete control of her own pleasure, denying me any immediate gratification of the work I was doing. It was cruel, but somehow it also made me want to please her even more. I wanted to make her cum so hard she'd have no choice but to cry out.

I lapped and sucked at my boss's cunt hungrily, her thighs starting to vibrate and shake against me more and more, and then I felt a second hand in my hair, gripping me tight, commanding me to keep doing exactly what I was doing. Letty's breaths became quicker, yet never out of control, until her legs squeezed tight against me, and she sucked in three, sharp, fast breaths, holding the last one in for an extended period of time.

There was no noise, no cries, but I knew this was it. She was cumming.

Her body trembled, shook, then grew tense and still for a moment, before relaxing along with the long, slow exhale of her held breath. The hands on my hair loosened their grip, and Letty drew my glistening face away from her swollen lips.

"Good boy," she said dispassionately, "now stand up."

"Yes, mistress," I said without thinking, and got to my feet.

"Remove your pants and underwear," Letty said as she straightened her skirt, bringing her tightly manicured appearance back.

"Yes mistress," I said again, almost eagerly this time. I had no issue following this command, as I was hard as a rock from the tongue lashing I gave her, and desperate to cum. I couldn't wait to fill this woman up, or possibly cum in her mouth, or even on her. My mistress was going to get every drop I had.

I turned away from her, wanting to make a small show of my big reveal. After kicking my pants and underwear off, giving her a full look at my backside, I turned back toward her, presenting my

considerable erection for her viewing pleasure.

Letty looked at me, then looked down at my cock. She studied it for a moment, and then reacted with a stoic "I see."

It wasn't exactly the response I was hoping for.

I didn't have time to stroke my bruised ego, however, as she quickly commanded me to sit down, which I did with an obedient "yes, mistress." Her stilettos clicked against the floor as she slowly approached me. She put a hand on my face, and ran her thumb across my lips.

Then, without saying a word, she stepped her legs to either side of me. My cock stretched upward painfully, desperately reaching for her body.

"When we are together, your pleasure belongs to me, do you understand?" she said, looking down at me as she straddled me in the chair

I didn't, exactly, but responded as she insisted.

Letty reached down between us, and I sighed as she grasped my cock, positioning the head at her velvet opening. Fitting it snuggly between her lips, she began to lower herself down, slowly sliding me inside her.

Letty's pussy was extremely tight, but also extremely wet, so while I slid in easily, but slowly, the pressure on my cock was like nothing I had ever felt before.

I watched her face for any sign of pleasure or excitement, but she would give me no satisfaction. I took it as a challenge, and we began a sort of game of sexual chicken, to see who would crack first at the sensations we were sharing.

I lost the game when I felt Letty's thighs settle on mine, moaning loudly as the full length of my erection bottomed out inside her.

Letty cocked one eyebrow at me in victory.

We both sat there silently, breathing together, taking in the stimulation of each other's bodies. Much like my oral ministrations, Letty's pussy was only the second pussy I had ever had my dick inside, and the first pussy I had been inside since Steph; the feeling was overwhelming. My cock twitched and buzzed inside her; her sweet vagina had such an intense, complete envelopment of me that I felt I might cum without any movement at all.

Letty had all of me inside her--right now, this woman owned me--but the coursing of hormones and pleasure-fueling chemicals through my body made me want more. I wanted to tear the blouse off of her and suck her hard nipples. And those thighs--those pale, strong thighs teasing me from below her skirt, locking me into place beneath her...I needed to feel them.

My hands started to rise, but just as my hands touched her hot flesh, she slapped them away.

"What did I say?" she said sternly.

I stammered, surprised at her violent reaction, then remembered her earlier declaration: "My pleasure...belongs to you, Mistress."

She ran her hand through my hair, passing her thumb over my lips again. "Yes. And I mean it."

With that her hips began to move, and I cried out again as her vice-like pussy began to slide up my length at an excruciatingly slow pace. Every inch of me felt the squeeze of her lips, and when she reached my tip she began the equally excruciatingly euphoric slide back down to the root.

Her pace quickened with each trek up and down my slick pole, and soon she found a steady rhythm. My breath grew more and more ragged, and my whole body began to buzz; Letty wasn't lying, she was in complete control of my pleasure. And I was loving it. I felt her hands gripping my neck and shoulders as she bounced on my cock, methodically driving me closer and closer to the edge. The fact that I couldn't touch her just focused all my senses to my hard, vibrating cock. My balls felt like concrete, pulled tight and high, locking and loading for my impending explosion.

"Oh my God," I croaked out, eyes shut, "oh my fucking God..." and then suddently I felt a tight pull at my hair. My eyes popped open.

"Don't you dare cum until I tell you to, do you hear me?" She gasped between her own deepening breaths, "don't you DARE cum."

"Yes...yes, mistress..." I eked out, starting to lose all sense of everything as my body practically lit on fire.

"Don't you dare," she commanded again, "don't you dare!"

"Yes, mistress!" I practically shouted, the tension inside me about to reach its breaking point.

"Are you going to cum for me? Are you going to cum for your mistress?" Letty hissed as she fucked me senseless.

"Yes, mistress," I cried, "Yes mistress, I'm going to fucking cum for you, oh my God!"

I felt my body careen toward the edge, and then right at the last second, right before I exploded, all of a sudden the sensation of her hot, slick pussy was gone, and all I felt on my cock was cool night air.

I frantically looked down, only to see that Letty had disengaged completely, and stepped back away from me. I was so confused. My cock was practically screaming. I needed release, and desperately raised my hand up with the intention of finishing myself off before I went insane, but was stopped by a loud, booming, "NO."

Body abuzz with unreleased tension, balls turning bluer by the second, I couldn't form a coherent word, but my eyes pleaded with her.

I was denied.

"I told you, when you are here, your pleasure belongs to me. You did not believe me, and so as a punishment for such a transgression, you do not get to cum."

"Please, mistress!" I begged, too drunk on my pent up orgasm to register the smile that crept over her face. The way I begged told her she had me.

"No." she said assertively again. "Now gather your things and leave."

Shell shocked, confused, and cum drunk, I answered my mistress in the affirmative, and in a daze put my pants back on and struggled to wedge my raging erection into them.

Just reaching the door to her office, I heard Letty call to me from her desk lip perch.

"Just know before you leave...in this building, if you do what I say, when I say it, I can show you pleasures you've never even dreamed of, Tim. But you must obey me."

Looking at her, pert ass propped on the edge of her desk, I wasn't looking at my boss, I was looking at a sex goddess. A sex goddess who demanded to be worshiped. A sex goddess who would reward when pleased, and punish when not.

"Yes, Mistress."

I wanted to please her more than anything else in my life.

She smiled a wicked smile. "Good. I'll see you on Monday."

Floating back to my car, dick still hard, I raced back home. I needed to process what had just happened, but before that could begin, I needed to cum. It needed to be big, it needed to be hard.

Stumbling through the door of Sandy and Don's apartment, I carelessly dumped my things on the floor, and made a beeline to their bedroom. I was being piloted by nothing but hormones and dirty lust at that moment, so I had no qualms about going into their stash of home movies and grabbing a new disc from the pile.

I awkwardly yanked off my pants as the video started, tumbling my bare ass to the couch just as I heard Sandy's voice come from the tv.

My cock had lost only a little buoyancy on the drive home, and I gave it some refreshing pumps while I watched Sandy walk in from sunning herself on a bungalow porch, her enormous breasts testing every limit of the small bikini she was wearing.

Don, behind the camera, asked her how the porch was, and she responded by saying she just got done sucking Joe's cock, whoever that was. Don started asking her questions--how was his cock, did she swallow, was it a big load, etc--and Sandy answered in kind as she stripped the miniscule bikini off her tits. His cock was big, his load was thick, and she swallowed "of course."

My cock surged. Sandy dropped to her knees in front of Don, and with a big smile began to work her mouth over her husband's already hard cock. She sucked him with skill and pleasure, and gave him dirty answers about her encounter to all his dirty questions.

I felt the pleasure inside me race and build just as much from the sound of her words as the visual of her suckling mouth. I closed my eyes and thought about Letty, about the otherworldly feel of her pussy, about all the things I wanted to do to her, and all the things I wanted her to do to me.

I brought myself to the brink, pausing, teasing myself as I remembered the exquisite torture she had put me through. My eyes opened just in time to hear Don ask Sandy where she wanted his cum, and for Sandy, looking up at her husband with lustful adoring eyes from beneath his swollen cock to respond with "I want you to cum all over me, baby."

That breathless request seemed to do it for Don and I both, and I managed to catch the first two thick ropes of cum leap and splatter onto Sandy's smiling face before the coil inside me snapped, and I ruined another shirt due to a cosmic explosion of cum and pleasure soaring at lightspeed out of the head of my cock.

When I opened my eyes again, the video had moved on to another scene. I had no memory of the end of the last one--it was entirely possible that I blacked out.

Lying there in a half-comatose daze, listlessly watching the beginnings of the next erotic adventure of my upstairs neighbors, a thought came to me. When I rustled my way through the box of erotic dvds, I realized that there was something wrong: one of them was missing. I knew this because the missing disc in question had a very specific name on it, one that I had definitely taken note of the previous night when Tara and I first found the stash.

The missing disc was labeled "Brian."

As I sat there, drenched in my own euphoria, casually watching Sandy begin a long, oily handjob to another thick-cocked stranger, I wondered where that disc had gone.

There was only one person who could have taken it. I was going to have some questions for her at our lunch tomorrow.

12