Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as she desired, in the video, and in real life.

My cock lurched, and my balls painfully pulled up to my body as I exploded right there in my car. The first shot reached the neckline of my shirt, but I lost track of the rest, as I was too focused on Steph's gorgeous face, her perfect body, getting showered in my hot seed. I pulsed and pulsed, soaking my fist and pants as the sounds of her delighted giggle filled my ears.

"How do I look with your cum all over me, Timmy?" She said with a smoldering look at the lens as she dragged a thick splatter of cum off her cheek and into her mouth.

"Fucking amazing" I said along with my video counterpoint.

I sat there quietly, coming down from my earth-shattering orgasm, covered in my own jizz, watching Steph's smiling face flash across my screen. Tears began to well in my eyes.

Goddamnit I missed her.

Shutting off the video, I looked blankly out into the night, and only then did I realize there was another vehicle at The Spot as well. It was a big van--one of those comfortable cruiser types. I watched it for a moment, the dull bass hum of music faintly audible from inside. I began to imagine what the scene must be like inside, when two people emerged, casually moving toward the long side of the van.

Despite the dark and the distance, I could tell it was a guy and a girl, and the small red throb moving back and forth told me they were sharing a cigarette. I couldn't make out their faces, and wondered who they were, what they were discussing.

I was about to turn on the engine and leave when in almost a single motion, the girl tossed the red ember of the cigarette away, and then gave the guy a rough shove against the side of the van. He seemed unfazed by it, but the girl's hands went to her cocked hips in clear annoyance. I was sure I was about to witness a serious domestic dispute...and then the girl dropped to her knees.

She pawed at his pants, obviously freeing his cock, and then I watched as her head began to bob. She sped up, clearly getting into it, but the guy seemed fairly nonplussed by the whole experience. The girl went at it hard for a few minutes, then seemed to give up, pulling away and standing up, clearly annoyed once more. They exchanged a few inaudible words, and the guy walked back toward the van. The girl lingered momentarily, shook her head in disbelief, and then started off after him.

Once they were out of sight I fired up my car and headed home in silence, wondering who she was, who they were, and what I had just witnessed. Those thoughts would follow me into the shower, and then into sleep.

The next two days at work passed without incident or note.

Letty said nothing to me out of the ordinary, and small talk with Gina remained just that. She may not have spoken much to me, but my mind was filled with images of Letty's perfect ass and tight pussy. I had left the other night practically a broken man, but still...I couldn't wait till the next time we were together. I was determined to please her. I was determined to make her scream.

I said my farewells, thanking Gina once again for covering for me, and spent the night by myself, both Kelly and Alex out for the evening. Despite leaving the next day for a three day church group outing, I couldn't bring myself to jerk off one final time. My mind was too filled with worry about seeing Christine, about what this weekend might bring and how bad we might end up, to muster the brainpower for arousal.

Kelly dropped me off at the church the next morning, and I hung around chatting with the other kids as we waited for everyone to arrive so we could head off.

Christine was already there, and after a brief, polite hello, we drifted to different sides of the church yard. She may not have wanted to talk to me, but I couldn't help but look at her every chance I got. Her long, brown hair was done up in a messy bun, accentuating her long, slender neck. It was a little chilly that morning, so she wore a big, oversized sweatshirt, but her long, toned legs were still on display, stretching out from a tight pair of short shorts, despite the cold.

Soon the youth pastor and the chaperones gathered us all around to call roll before our departure. I raised my hand when I heard my name, and saw Christine's go up when they called out hers. She was so gorgeous. I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

The rest of the names washed over me as I thought about the weekend and what lie in store. I had a chance, we had a chance, to work things out--to figure out exactly what was going on between us--and I was determined to make the most of it. I wasn't going to let anything distract me from figuring out where Christine and I stood.

At least that's what I told myself before my daydream was broken by the call of the next two names.

"Rachel and...Devon?" the youth pastor called out. My eyes snapped toward the pale hand that raised up from the crowd. My eyes followed it down to a head of strawberry blonde hair, and two of the biggest tits I had ever seen.

There was Rachel, and with her was the guy I had seen her with those times at the cafe.

I swallowed hard.

"Oh, boy."