Diary of a Pervert Pt. 04

Story Info
Sex Shop owner meets Emma's friends. Emma has her first day.
2.7k words
4.44
7.7k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I was, early in the morning with two very naked, attractive, and slutty young woman. One of whom had a full load of cum dripping out of her ass, and yet while I was spent I just kept hearing loud moaning and the clear noise of sex. Emma had told me it was her friend Stephanie and I so wanted to meet her. Emma got up and looked at me, dick at half mast and still glistening with the shine of lube.

"Well you better get showered and ready for work boss" Emma said walking over and grabbing my ass, pulling me into her "I will have to meet you there, I want to get some business professional clothes that will impress both the boss and the customers. Shower is third door on the right."

I just smiled and spanked her cute, tight, and toned ass, I walked out of the room and hung a right. The loud moaning noises kept getting louder the farther I walked. I was a little shocked and started to walk a little slower. I passed the first door and it was clearly the laundry room. The next door came and it actually looked like a bathroom. The floor was wet and well there was a shower, and toilet. Why did Emma tell me the third door?

I kept walking and found the third door. The loud noise of sex filled the air. There was a sign on the door. It read "Asian slut, all welcome, just wrap your dick". The door was more than cracked and I just peaked in. There was a very small asian woman sucking one man's dick while another man pounded her from behind. Even with a dick in her mouth, she was very loud. I took a couple steps in and could tell these guys where having fun. One was a little shorter and chubbier and the other was a taller fit guy. He was just going to town on her pussy.

I was still naked and starting to get very hard. Stephanie was amazing. She was taking the dicks like a professional. She had great fake C cups. Well I assume they are fake based on the fact that it seemed to be the largest part of her body. The second thing I noticed was an amazing tree tattoo on her back. Her ass looked amazing and then I noticed about 5 to 7 used condemns all around her bed.

The guy going doggy style on her began to slow down and started to twitch. I knew that he was blowing his load in her pussy. He pulled out and took the very full condom off and left it on the bed. He turned around and saw me standing there very erect and stroking my dick.

"Oh I thought we were the last ones! This girl has been going all night. The parties at this house are well known for the asian slut who promises that everyone gets lucky. Even if you strike out with all the other girls she will allow you to take a number if you know what I mean. Well, go ahead and get in there. I would play with her clit and butthole a little before going in. She loves that shit"

I was very ready to go and figured that Emma sent me here for a reason. I walked up and the guy still getting a blowjob made awkward eye contact with me but said nothing. I reached down and started playing with her pussy. It was so soft. Like silk, and amazingly still wet. As I began to play she immediately pushed back on my hand and began to move. My thumb found her ass and it was well lubed. It just slid in with no effort.

Stephanie took the dick out of her mouth and began to stroke it. She turned and saw me, then said "oh no anal tonight, some black guy with a giant dick just destroyed me there. Condoms are on the night stand, though so feel free to fuck my pussy." She kept stroking the cock then turned back and began to suck him hard again. The poor guy was getting the blowjob of his life and clearly wanted to blow, but wanted to keep going. He had high hopes for this.

Just as I found the box of condoms I could hear a muffled noise and turned to see the guy holding Stephanie's head to his groin. He began to moan and was clearly blowing his load in her mouth. He must have not blown in a while because I could clearly see it leaking from her mouth and it was very thick and very white. She pulled off his dick and he began to walk out. She flipped over and started to play with herself then saw me holding the condom box. She looked puzzled and said "Whats taking so long I am getting horny over here?"

I looked to see the box totally empty. My heart sank, sure a blowjob would be great but I really wanted to fuck her. Asian was a delicacy and I so wanted it. I just looked up at her and said "Sorry I think you are clear out."

I put the box back and started to walk out, when I heard a little laugh "Oh stop, come back, I have not had a single creampie all night, and I guess one never killed any one." She spread her legs and kept rubbing her clit in circles.

Now I am not really a sprinter but I turned into the fucking Flash. I was at her bedside almost immediately. I just grabbed her and pulled her to the side of the bed. I grabbed just a little lube and put it on the head of my dick. I then slipped it in and began to go back and forth. She immediately grabbed her tits and began to pull. I could tell she liked it rough so I moved a little faster.

I was rock hard and going very fast, when I realized that this girl wanted it. I don't just mean dick, I mean it. The girl readers know what I am talking about. That surge or desire to be treated like a total slut. I started to grab her tits and pinch. This caused a much louder moan than normal and she began to arch her back. Her hand was still on her clit but was now rubbing faster. I then took her legs and put them on my shoulder. Then I began to move just a little faster, as my cock grew even harder. I just kept it pushing in and out. Then I smiled and smacked her breasts fairly hard. She let out a very loud moan and yelled "Oh god yes I am about to cum."

Now I always thought I was fairly vanilla when it came to sex, but now I wanted it. I reached out and began to choke her, lightly at first but a little harder as I pumped even harder. I kept going getting ready to blow when I felt a hot gush of liquid explode from her pussy and she pushed off of me trembling and wiggling in orgasmic bliss. I stroked my cock a couple more times and then I erupted all over her ass.

I looked down to say thank you, I mean after all this I am still a gentleman but noticed she was totally passed out. She was breathing fine and looked up and made eye contact. She said "Thank you, been looking for that all night, Still owe me a cream-pie sometime though." I just kept moving and walked out of the room to quickly find the shower. I walked out and shut the door to find Emma, in the sluttiest school girl outfit. Her makeup was all done and she had beautiful plaid shirt that did not cover all her ass. She had white fishnet stockings and under her white blouse was a navy blue cup-less bra. Her puffy tits where breaking out and smashed against her shirt.

She was holding a towel and smiled "Wow you are just the horniest boy ever. I think the chocking was a little much but Stephanie clearly liked it. Poor girl gets gang banged so often but never has it rough enough. She might ask that we start sharing. Well anyway here is a towel. Hurry up and get in the shower so we can get to the office." She smiled and winked then turned around and walked to the kitchen.

I jumped in the shower and started to panic. I did not have any boxers, I remembered that Tiffany had ripped the shit out of them about an hour earlier. Well, just jeans for me then. I put on my shirt and did my hair as best I could. Then walked out to find Emma and Tiffany in the Kitchen sipping on coffee. Emma was still in her slutty schoolgirl outfit but Tiffany was just in a black pair of cheeky panties. I made eye contact with Tiffany and just smiled shyly. She smiled back and gave me an air kiss.

Emma broke the silence and said "Well its time for work boss. I mean first day on the job, and I want to impress everyone." She grabbed a cup of coffee and handed to me. We then walked out and got into my car. Sitting down Emma's outfit barely covered anything.

Now my car is an automatic but I was driving with a stick this day. In addition I almost hit 5 pedestrians on my way into work. I mean my sex shop was conveniently located in downtown Tempe, close to a local University. So lots of pedestrians, and well I was not focused at all. I finally got to the shop and opened it up. The lights were actually very much on meaning I forgot to turn them off. Emma walked in behind me and smiled "Its even better than I remember it. Well I am sure the booths need to be cleaned should I start there?"

"Oh man I am not sure if thats the best I mean it's really dirty back there, maybe I can just show you the cash register for a little. I mean you look so good maybe just welcome people in and ask if they need anything"

The first customer of the day was Josh. He was a regular, shorter, athletic, but just a little awkward. He walked in and made eye contact with Emma and all I heard was "Holy shit."

Emma clearly loved the attention and walked over to say hi. She got near and smiled "Well hello, how can I help you today?" Just as I once did, all Josh could do was stutter. No real words were coming out, just noises. Emma never lost composure, but just walked him over to the counter and said. "Well the booths are all available, if you need to rub one out. Its 20 bucks for a half hour."

Josh just pulled his wallet out and handed her 20 bucks. I just started to laugh. Josh knew the actual price was like 5 bucks tops and yet the poor kid was throwing money at Emma. She took his hand and started to walk him to the back. My heart began to race was she going to "Help" him back there? She got next to the pocket pussy section and then stopped.

She looked at Josh and said "You know this one right here is the best. It's the actual closest to my own. 50 bucks is a steal and its going to help you back there. For 20 more bucks I can show you how to use it."

Josh practically yelled yes and literally just handed her his wallet. She grabbed it off the shelf and then walked towards me and threw me his wallet, then continued to walk him to the back with the privacy booths.

I quickly rung him up and started to walk back in order to give him his wallet back and to see what Emma was really up to. I turned the corner and saw one booth was lit up green signaling that someone was inside. I opened the door and Josh was sitting in a chair and Emma's blouse was open, her perfect tits out. To this day I know porn was on the TV but neither Josh nor I were watching it.

She pulled the pocket pussy out of the box and set it down with the little lube it came with. The then knelt down next to Josh and unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. It was rock hard. She started to stroke it and said "Wow your cock is great. Really firm and so big. Keep it hard for me but don't go too quickly. I want to make sure you get your money' worth." She grabbed the pocket pussy and put it on the tip of his dick and started to move it up and down.

Josh did not touch her but just stayed focused on her tits. Both of her hands were on the pocket pussy moving up and down. Emma kept the spirit alive and said "Wow look at how your cock just devours this pussy. It moves in and how. I wish it was my actual pussy. I would just be squirting all over this cock and creating all sorts of messes."

With that Josh blew his load all over Emma's tits. Poor guy never stood a chance. I then cleared my throat and threw the wallet towards him. Josh jumped up clearly thinking he was in trouble. Grabbed his zipper and pocket pussy and literally ran out of there. Emma just looked and smiled at me.

"Well I would say that was a good sale, what about you boss?" She then started to walk out but made sure to gracefully graze my cock in my pants. I just followed her out and saw she moved to the restroom to most likely get cleaned up.

I went back to the register and counter to watch the front of the store. An older women then walked in and asked where out vibrators were. She was in her forties and had a little attitude, probably from not getting fucked. I pointed to the back left corner and she turned and started to walk that way. Emma then came out of the restroom and was leaning on the counter to my right. He ass was literally hanging out and all I could do was stare at that plaid skirt, ass, and navy blue thong.

I was getting so hard and not hiding it at all. Emma walked over and said "Well I think its time for a dick break, why don't I suck your cock for a couple minutes to keep employee moral up?"

Before I could say not my dick was out and in her mouth. I started to push her back and said "No Emma we have..." but then she kept going harder and back and forth. Just as I began to give in the lady came back with a large dildo, and asked "Hey how much is this one? Does it vibrate?"

Emma was still un-phased and just kept going even gaging a little. The customer waited for a response and all I could muster was "Well uh, yeah if there are batteries and um, well, oh, yeah, um like 20 dollars."

The lady just stared at me then charged the counter and before I could stop her saw Emma sucking my rock hard cock. She jumped back and stared at me then exclaimed "Emma!?"

Emma immediately popped up and stood next to me then looked at the lady and said "Mom!?"

To Be Continued...

Note from the Author: Please send feedback and any other story lines you like more of. I am having a lot of fun with this one so please let me know what you think. All of your comments and messages keep me going so keep them coming!