Diary of a Sex Doctor Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter 1: My Best friend's Girlfriend visits for nightout.
1.5k words
4.12
7.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Sparsh Oberoi is an intimacy doctor practicing in Pune, India. He is visited by various patients with their sexual problems. He happily helps them by lending a helping hand or most of the time a hard penis. However, before we dive into his professional experiences; we shall begin with his formative years. How did he become a sex expert and what moulded a doctor to take on this noble profession of helping people with their intimacy?

This is a novella with numerous chapters. Stay tuned to experience Dr. Oberoi's sex escapades.

Chapter 1: My Best Friend's Girlfriend

Hi, my name is Dr. Sparsh Oberoi. This story begins when I was only Sparsh. Back then, I felt my life would be like a regular doctor. Study hard, start a clinic, marry a doctor and make your kids a doctor. But I had no idea how wrong I was. I went on to live the most sexually charged life which included horny maids, sexy patients, hot friends and even a beautiful dentist fucked on her dentist chair.

My tale begins when I was in my 3rd year of college. We had a hectic schedule in medical college so I was single as fuck. I had a girlfriend in the first year but it hadn't worked out with her.

I hadn't met my friends in ages. In my teenage years, we often did sleepovers at each other's houses. We were really close as a group. They all had a special place in my heart. It was a mixed group with seven of us. There was a couple in this group who were younger than me. The girl in the couple, Paridhi was also a good friend of mine. She was cute as hell. But she was my best friend's girlfriend so I had never thought about her in a sexual way.

One time, my parents were out of the station for the weekend. I was alone. So I asked my friends on WhatsApp if they wanted to come for a sleepover.

Paridhi replied, "I am in."

But everyone else was either out of the station or had exams. Even my best friend; Paridhi's boyfriend had his exams. As Paridhi had said yes, she couldn't go back on her word.

She came to my house at dinnertime. She was a short girl with medium-sized breasts and a round bum. Her skin was fair and soft, while her bubbly nature often enticed me.

I had ordered some Chinese food. I was heating the food in the kitchen. She had just come and was waiting in the living room. She had worn a jacket as it was cold outside. I entered the living room as she opened the zipper of the jacket. To my shock, she was only wearing a bra inside. The red bra complimented her fair cleavage. I stood stunned. I didn't know what to say. She instantly pulled the chain back up and laughed.

"Oh shit, I forgot I haven't worn a T-shirt inside," she said.

She laughed as if it was the most common mistake. Then she went into the bedroom to change. I came to the kitchen. I couldn't believe what I had seen. She was a really close friend of mine so this was a shock. Did she do this on purpose or was it really a mistake?

I heated the food and we had dinner. We were chatting normally, but there was something awkward between us.

"I am glad Akshay has exams. We can spend some time together," she said smiling.

"By the way, I have readied my parent's room for you."

"I forgot to tell you. I am afraid of sleeping alone. Even at home, my younger sister sleeps with me. Can I sleep with you in your room?" She asked making a sad face. She was acting like a child. But I liked it.

I hesitated. Finally, I agreed thinking it wasn't a big deal. We were childhood friends after all.

We saw a horror movie and went to sleep at 2 a.m.

She was sleeping with her back to me. She was wearing a crop top and track pants. Her round bum was facing me. I wanted to touch it so bad. The memory of her crème white boobs trying the come out of her bra was dancing in front of me. I wanted to feel her. The night had become colder. I often became horny during chilly weather. I slid closer to her. I took my penis out of my shorts. My body was just 2 inches from her. My erect penis was almost touching her ass. I took a deep breath and touched its tip to her ass. I didn't want her to wake up but the feeling was too good. I started grinding my penis on her bum. The feel of her round ass was heaven. I began grinding harder and harder. I could feel the heat rise in my body.

Soon, she started moving a bit. I stopped. Instantly, I tucked my penis inside my pants when I saw her turn. We were inches from each other.

I held my breath. She was looking at me with dreamy eyes.

"I know you liked to see my boobs earlier."

"How did you forget to wear a T-shirt?" I asked.

"I wanted to see your reaction," she said smiling naughtily.

She took hold of my hand and put it on her round boobs. The soft touch of her boobs sent a current down my body. I couldn't believe I was touching my best friend's girlfriend's boobs. I squeezed them softly at first and then we started kissing. She inserted her tongue inside my mouth exploring it thoroughly. We made out for over five minutes. I squeezed her boobs hard while we were kissing. I put my hand inside her top and felt her big firm boobs.

Then I began kissing her neck. She loved this. I explored her neck and kissed her everywhere making it wet. I even bit her marking my territory. Then I went to her boobs. I removed her top and bra quickly.

Oh my god! Her pink nipples were hard as a rock. I began kissing them in a circular manner. I sucked on them for some time. We were both turned on. I could see in her eyes that she wanted me. My hand went to her clit. She was already wet. I started rubbing her, slowly at first. As soon as she started moaning, I picked up pace.

"Ohh, Fuck me please," she exclaimed. There was hunger in her eyes.

I immediately crawled over her. My penis was already fully erect. I inserted it in her moist vagina. She moaned loudly as I went inside her.

Her vagina was tight. I slowly started fucking her in missionary. But she wanted it fast. So I increased my speed. I drilled her for more than 15 minutes. She came again.

"Now you relax," she said and crawled on top of me.

Her white boobs were dancing in front of me. I squeezed them with both my hands. She began riding me smoothly. Her round hips moved on my penis. I continued pressing her boobs hard. After she got tired, I began fucking her as she sat on top of me. I held her hips, bent my legs, and drilled her hard. She again began to moan, enjoying it immensely. She had closed her eyes in ecstasy.

I wanted a good view of her round ass. So I told her to get on all fours.

"I haven't done that before. Akshay only likes missionary position," she said nervously.

"Trust me, you will love it."

She got into position. Her big round ass was inviting me in. I held her hips and inserted my penis into her vagina again. I got a good grip and began drilling her hard. This was the perfect position. I was getting the maximum pleasure. I pulled her hair back. Her arched back was a great sight. The feel of her ass was giving me the most satisfaction. In only five minutes, I ejaculated all over her back.

We both slept beside each other exhausted. I couldn't believe that I had fucked my childhood friend and my best friend's girlfriend. She went to her house early the next morning without waking me up. And we never talked about that night ever again.

This was my first sexual encounter after a long time. I didn't know why I had stayed away from sex for so long. My studies were important but so was enjoying life. Paridhi opened up my senses to the fun that sex can be. I was rearing to go again. Soon I got my chance when my mom announced,

"Sparsh, the maid Surekha will sleep in your room from tomorrow."

I smiled and nodded my head in agreement with a naughty smile on my face.

Thank you for reading Chapter 1 of Dr. Sparsh Oberoi's escapades. I hope you enjoyed it. Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Special thanks to my editor: Bry1977