Dice and Diapers Pt. 01

Story Info
Red starts a dice rolling game with herself.
1.2k words
4.69
16.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NotAnAdmn
NotAnAdmn
27 Followers

(This is NOT an ABDL story, I just want to make that clear to start with. Not shaming anyone who likes that stuff, but I'm not into it, so I don't write it, and I don't want others who don't like ABDL but do like diaper stuff to think this is that. It's not.)

She had a thought. Red didn't know whether or not it was a bad one though. Her idea was to spend an entire day in a diaper, and most things she did were on a dice roll. 1d10, or a single 10 sided dice. 1-9 and 0.

She had gotten the idea from a porn site based entirely around these types of roulette games. Roll either the same d10 or multiple to determine what you're going to do. However, she decided that it would be much more fun if she had to do it on the spot. Nothing predetermined, all sudden chance.

So she prepared herself for bed that night. Not like she usually does, though. The game would fully start tomorrow, on Saturday, but a quick taste of what was to come wouldn't hurt. So, she rolled for a few things.

Would she wear a diaper to sleep tonight, and wake up with the game already started, or have to put one on in the morning? 0-4 would be yes, and 5-9 would be no.

A roll..... and it's a three.

Okay, so a diaper now, but anything else to wear? Same rules as before, but this time rolling for a nightshirt.

Again..... and it's a zero. Two low rolls in a row... wonderful.

Well, at least she got a shirt to go with it. Besides the diaper, a nightshirt and panties are what she'd normally wear to sleep anyways.

Climbing into bed, she had to shift around a number of times to get used to the different feeling. Sure, she'd gone to sleep a couple of times with a diaper on, but not often enough that she could just slip right into bed without some maneuvering.

One last devious idea popped into her mind though. It was a cold night tonight, and she decided that maybe some... let's say "warmth" could help her drift off. A roll would decide her fate.

Once more..... a nat one. Well, at least a final low roll was what she was hoping for.

Red got herself cozied up; all snuggly with a fan in the background for noise. The heavy blanket weight on her whole body, with her cool sheet underneath her. A plush and squishy pillow laid under her head, and now a diaper between her legs...

And of course, as everyone experiences, riiiiiiight as you get comfy... you need to pee. Fortunately, she was relying on this to end her night off naughty.

A deep and cool breath in through her nose, a slow and warm breath out through her mouth, and she relaxed her muscles. All of her muscles.

Pee began to make its way out of her bladder and into the awaiting diaper. A simple trickle at first, but quickly increased in pressure to a steady flow. Warmth spread around her midsection; sending a shiver up her spine. As a shaky breath was let out and a smile crept across her face, Red indulged herself into the last pleasure of the night, for tonight.

The diaper got heavier, and she loved the feeling of the weight. Her hand slowly crept up her shirt, until it found a squishy home with a hard nipple tip to play with. A low, barely audible, moan escaped her lips at the same time her bladder exited through her other lips.

Warmer the diaper got, and its heat transferred throughout her body. Though, her body was definitely heating up on its own now too. At first she had wanted to save herself for tomorrow, but now she was sure she couldn't fall asleep like this. But of course, it would take away from this fun game if she didn't put it up to chance, right?

And finally... a two. Any other time she would be infuriated at this terrible luck, but under these circumstances, it was a luck streak.

Somehow both consciously and unconsciously, her other hand slid down her smooth abdomen and to the top edge of the diaper. Her pee still trickled out of her urethra and from between her pussy lips into her diaper. At this point it was sagged and soaked with what she had to offer. However, she could tell it was starting to wane.

Under the waistband of her cloth garment, and down between her legs, fingers wrapped to either side of her lips, before coming together overtop. Her hand was immediately covered and slick with her steaming hot piss, and a wave of pleasure rolled through her as her fingers slipped across her outermost labia and just grazed her inner lips.

She was more than wet enough to slip her fingers inside, but the added wetting compounded the excitement as her slender creeping digits found pushed their way in. Her pliable flesh folded and gave way to her fingers, burying themselves deep into herself.

Her back slightly arched, and her other hand, of which she had forgotten about until now, began to play with her malleable breast with renewed vigor. Starting from underneath, gliding upwards while squeezing on, until reaching her firm and sensitive nipple. Pinching, twisting, and encircling with the very tip of her finger until starting over again from underneath.

Meanwhile, player two was soaking insider of her. She hooked her middle and ring fingers upward, pressing right into the fabled G-spot. At the same time, her palm pressed down firmly onto her clit, whilst her nearly completely waned pee stream trickled slowly over it all. More and more pleasure built, pushing her towards that heavenly cliff edge.

A pinch of the nipple, a wiggle inside against her g-spot, and then a rub from her palm against her clit. Again, and again, and again. It wasn't even a minute and the choir had reached its crescendo. Her mind stumbled off of the cliff edge and fell upwards into the clouds.

It felt like every braincell in her head had fried, as her whole body spasmed; both clenching and stretching with pleasure. Her vision went... what can only be described as blank. Not white, but foggy. Clinging on for dear life, her hands curled too. Of course, this only served to increase her pleasure, as two of her fingers dug roughly into her g-spot over and over.

It took almost longer to calm down that it had to even reach her peak to begin with. Once her breath had finally regulated again, and she was able to move her hands away, she was drenched in sweat. Her body glistened, and her midsection was now very, very warm, and her fingers were wrinkled like she had just come out of the bath.

And as she laid there in the afterglow, her mind finally sorting itself back into some semblance of thought, she realized that she needed one more roll. A roll for whether or not she changes, or sleeps like this.

Fumbling for the die, she hoped her lucky-bad luck streak would win out just once more. She really didn't want to get up, and the idea of sleeping in this seemed very nice indeed.

An extra finale... and a beautiful nat one.

Red drifted off to sleep with a smile, as though her pre-gaming would surely be a memory to cherish, she knew that tomorrow the real event would begin.

NotAnAdmn
NotAnAdmn
27 Followers