All Comments on 'Dice and Diapers Pt. 01'

by NotAnAdmn

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this is a DL STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, definitely a DL story, you can claim it's not, but there's no other way to read it.

NotAnAdmnNotAnAdmnover 1 year agoAuthor

Yeah, I am so used to just writing ABDL that I always forget that DL stands for diaper lover. Yes, DL, not AB. Absolutely not a fan of the adult baby part, am a fan of the diaper part. Only for specific things though.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiabout 1 year ago

Nice start to the story😃👍. Part 2?

NotAnAdmnNotAnAdmn8 months agoAuthor

I might start writing the next part right after I post this comment, but I did want to clarify something about this chapter of the story. If you think that the story feels like it should end as she's peeing while drifting off to sleep, then you'd be right, because that's where it had ended initially.

I wanted the entirety of the explicit content to begin NEXT chapter, the one that hasn't been written yet, but the mods wouldn't let me post it because apparently "it wasn't sexual enough". Now, I don't know about you, but everything up to the drifting off is more than enough to make me not exactly want to show people irl, and that should absolutely be enough to post, but it's not up to me.

So the entire masturbation section was absolutely rushed, was not desired to be a part of this chapter, and overall I think the story suffers because of it. However, I do think it came out okay, perhaps not my finest work, but still relatively good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNotAnAdmn@NotAnAdmn
Yes, the same dumbass from Wattpad. I'm more free on this site, so I'm going to be writing here from now on. Since I don't have to make everything a story first, erotica second, I can actually maybe get stories out once a decade. No promises lmao