All Comments on 'Dick - The Teen Gym Stud Ch. 07'

by dominanceaddict1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
partisan59partisan59over 4 years ago
Keep going

You've teased us for so long I was almost as excited as Janelle. The next chapter has to be almost getting caught by his wife. He consciously decides that pleasing Ryan is more important than what happens if his wife finds him worshiping his teenage god. I really look forward to him giving his Boi pussy to Ryan and watching Ryan making Jerry give Claire to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
8 stars

if i could

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anticipation

I look forward for the next chapter i hope they get alot closer especially ryan cuz u know jerry sprung already lol love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I’ve had it

Way too

Long boring not believable not enough sex didn’t enjoy it cya good luck

stacejostacejoover 4 years ago
MMMMMM Love it.....

More More.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
RIP

RIP this series I guess

It was great while it lasted

;(

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where is the rest?

Come on! Really waiting for the next installment . Give as an Xmas gift

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The evening certainly progressed well. Janelle was at first a little embarrassed in her outfit, but after she realized how lucky she was to be with him, she quickly got into the role of his little girl. She did so well with the Halloween tradition, blowing him for the first time, and swallowing all his delicious semen. It must have been such a pleasure for her to get to lick his massive cock in the car on the way to her house.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdominanceaddict1@dominanceaddict1
Submitted a new chapter of Teen Stud Nephew a couple nights ago. Hopefully it comes out soon. I know this will be the first installment I’ve published for a while but will unfortunately likely be the last for another while as well. In any case, hope you enjoy.