Dick - The Teen Gym Stud Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped behind Ryan now, pressing my breasts against the side of his face while I passed. I ran my hands down his chest, abs, and arms, feeling the muscles I had grown so familiar and enamored with. I reached further down and grasped the hem of his shirt, kissing his neck as I did so. I pulled his shirt up and over his head, kissing his neck and running my hands over his now bare chest. I heart him chuckled—a low, manly sound.

I moved in front of him again. I stepped forward between his legs now and brought my hands up, running them down his body. "Dick, you are such a stud."

"I know, Janelle. Lets see that ass again." I grinned and turned around, wiggling my ass at him. Then I sat down on his lap.

I groaned, immediately feeling his large cock pressing into my ass. I ground into him, moving my butt cheeks over his cock again and again. I arched my back, pressing into him while grabbing his hands to bring them around my waist, laying my head back on his shoulder.

Ryan ran his strong hands up and down my legs and stomach. Into his ear I whispered, groaning, "yesssss. god. touch me pleaseeeee." Ryan moved his hands up and over my breasts, where he squeezed hard. I whimper and Ryan brings his hands up again. He brings them back and pushes slightly against my back, cuing me.

Somewhat reluctantly, I stood up again slowly, showing off my ass as I did so, and turned around. Now I faced Ryan again. The teen muscle stud looked up at me, looking confident and sexy sitting in his teacher's chair. I straddled him, bringing my legs on top of his and pressing into him. I felt his cock pressing into the back of my ass, harder but still not fully there. Even not fully hard it practically supports my weight behind me, keeping me wedged up against him. I ran my hands over his body and begin planting kissing up and down his chest and shoulders as I grind into him. I bring my tits up and press them into his face. The material under the black lacy bra is smooth and matches my skin tone. The tits really seem like my own.

Ryan puts his hands on my ass and begins squeezing and pressing my cheeks together, then pulling them apart, over and over, all the while sliding me up and down over his cock.

I bent into him and whispered in his ear. "You're such a stud, Ryan. I want to worship your body. It's all I ever think about." Hell, I was sure it's all anyone in this school ever thought about. My words are slurring with lust now.

"I know you love my body, Janelle. Tell me, are you my sexy little girl?"

I felt a rush of pleasure to be called that by him. I leaned back and look into his intense blue eyes. "Yes, Ryan. I'm your sexy girl. All yours." I pushed my body into his and kiss him deeply, grinding my ass up and down on top of his cock, my hands running through his hair.

Ryan ends the kiss. "Okay girl, on the floor."

I got up and stepped away from him, excited now. I turn around and drop, pressing my knees and chest to the floor but sticking my ass into the air. I bounce my ass up and down for him. I want nothing more than to please Ryan, to turn him on. I straightened up and, leaning forward, slid my body between Ryan's legs.

Looking up at him, I saw a dominant muscle god. His handsome face looked down at me intently, calm and confident. He looked absolutely massive from this angle, the ridges of his muscles standing out starkly. Momentarily stunned, my eyes travel over his body and my heart skips a beat.

Then, remembering myself, I slithered up between his legs and my eyes fall to his cock pressing up against his pants. It looked fully hard, creating a huge tent in his pants. I glanced up at Ryan, who grins down at me. "Time for the halloween dance tradition, baby, just like I promised."

I grinned back at him and then looked down. I brought my hands to his waist and pulled on his pants I stare as his cock comes into view. The base of his cock was wide and thick, shaved with only stubble around the base. As I pulled down his pants more and more of the shaft was revealed. His huge cock was a light skin tone near the base, and turned abruptly to brown. A large vein ran along the top, snaking down to the tip, which abruptly came into view, flared out and large, as his cock sprung free. It hit my chin as it traveled up past my face.

I stared up at it reverently. I hadn't touched him in so long. I brought my hands up and felt the incredible heat as soon as I made contact. I moaned, giving Dick's teenage cock two long, smooth strokes up and down with both hands. "oh fuckkkkk Ryan. I missed your big fat cock so much."

It was so wide I couldn't get my hands around it, and it felt hard as granite in my hands. The skin was thin and slippery, though, sliding over the shaft as the friction of my hands pressed into it.

Then, licking my lips, I brought my mouth forward, staring at his cock in my hands. I felt parched, like I've been waiting for this my whole life.

I held the tip high with my hands and slowly, methodically, lick up the under side of his huge shaft. It tasted salty, delicious. I reached the tip and licked the slit two or three times, tasting the moisture there. The taste of Ryan's tangy pre-cum made me lose all patience. I needed Ryan's cock in my mouth right then.

I looked up at Ryan's handsome face and, maintaining eye contact, opened up my mouth and brought it over the head. I felt the huge head slide past my teeth and I began to suck greedily. Ryan's cock felt massive in my mouth and I didn't get very far before I needed to stop and bring my head back up. I didn't let up though, licking and stroking it, all my focus on the huge dick in front of me. Then I again brought my mouth over it, swirling my tongue around and around round, sucking and slobbering up and down Ryan's cock.

I popped up again, needing air. "Fuck," I gasped. "It's so big."

"Girls usually need some time to get used to it Janelle, don't worry."

I dove back in again, pulling myself as deep as I could over his cock, opening my jaw as far as it would go and snaking his cock down my throat, desperate to please him, desperate to do better than the other girls.

His cock hit my throat and I gagged, needing to pull out. I continued to stroke him while I recovered, looking up at him reverently. I kissed and licked his glorious cock again then put him in my mouth once more, going deep and resisting the urge to gag. I bobbed up and down a few times, starting at his strong abs, as I did so. Inevitably, I needed to come up again for air.

This went on for a long while, each time I managed to take him deeper and longer. Nevertheless I was still only getting maybe a third of him into my mouth. He was just too big. I made up the difference by stroking the remainder of his cock up and down with my hands.

I got an idea though, I positioned myself closer in front of him and raised myself up so that I was looking down at the head of his cock. I unclasped the front of my bra and it sprang apart, leaving only the fleshy globes, still pressing out, perky.

Now I sandwiched Ryan's cock in between my large tits and rubbed him up and down. "Ahhh fuckkk, that's great Janelle." I hear him say.

Yes! I looked up at him and saw he was looking at me intently now. I stroked him up and down in fast succession, needing desperately in my very core to get him off. At this point I had been giving him a blow job for at least 20 minutes, and I felt myself tiring, though my enthusiasm didn't wane one iota. If not for my weak body, I would do nothing but worship this teen stud's cock for days and days.

Looking up at him, I craved the feel of his huge muscles in my hands, so familiar from the hours of massages in the sauna I had given him when I was Jerry, but didn't dare relent in my assault on his cock. Instead I looked down again and started licking the tip of his cock as I stroked it with my tits over and over. Then I began bobbing on his cock, sucking hard with each thrust, all the while keeping the rhythm of the tittyfucking up.

I began to feel Ryan growing again and I knew what was coming. I continued sucking and stroking then I felt Ryan's hand close on the back of my head. I brought my tits off his cock and continued stroking quickly with my hands now, holding my mouth over the tip of his cock, readying myself.

Ryan exploded and I sucked desperately, swallowing hard and repeatedly. His cum kept coming and coming. I became delirious with ecstasy and felt myself cumming hard in my panties (not for the first time since the beginning of the blow job). I faithfully continued sucking and stroking though, slowly easing my pace as the jerks of come from Ryan's cock slowed down.

Finally, he was done. I had swallowed it all! I removed my mouth and kissed and licked his cock a few more times. I smiled up at Ryan, nuzzling my face into his cock. "Did I do a good job, Daddy?"

I don't know what caused me to say it, but calling him Daddy just felt right. And it fucking turned me on.

Ryan smiled down at me. "Yes, Janelle. You did fantastic, girl."

I beamed up at him, happy as anything. Ryan grabbed my by my armpits and pulled me up onto his lap. I squealed in delight and brought my hands around his neck. I pressed my lips into his eagerly, kissing him in long, deep kisses.

———

Eventually, we got dressed again and walked out of the classroom. I clung happily to Ryan's arm now, pressing into him and placing the occasional kiss on his bicep.

We walked through the school and I felt nothing but pride to be with Ryan. I swayed my hips and stared everyone down, trying to mark Ryan as mine, alone (though I knew Ryan would fool around with whoever he dam well liked, being the muscle stud that he was). I wasn't worried any more about being recognized. I was Janelle, not Jerry.

After a few more dances and some more punch (only Ryan drank the one that had been spiked), we finally wandered out the door. The principal glared at me as we exited, but I only stared back defiantly and raised my eyebrows at her, holding tight to Ryan as we walked by.

We got in his car and I immediately slid right next to him, laying my hand on his leg, stroking up and down. Ryan turned to me and asked "So, your place?"

My heart skipped a beat and I blushed crimson, my proprieties coming back to me as I was reminding of my life outside of Ryan. I looked into his eyes nervously, moving my gaze from one to another. His handsome face was so close to mine I could see for the first time that his beautiful blue eyes had small specks of brown in them.

I licked my lips, staring up at this god of a teenager. "I don't know...Carlie will be home in the morning..."

"The morning..." Ryan looked me up and down, grinning wickedly. My heart rate picked up. "Plenty of time then, huh?" He leaned into me and I readily accepted his kiss, my eyes closing as I concentrated on the wonderful sensation of his lips and tongue. As he broke away, he said "let's go," and he started the car. He draped his arm around my shoulders and nuzzled me into the crook of his arm as I leaned into him.

As we drove, my hand never left his strong leg. As I stroked his huge quad muscles, my fingers grazed the shaft of his cock. I looked down and saw it outlined clearly in his pants, draped flaccid over his right leg. I moved my hand to it, squeezing, still amazed at it's length and girth.

Ryan ran his hands through my hair as I began again to slide my hand up and down his incredible manhood. I felt a slight pressure on the back of my neck and knew what he wanted.

I reached for the zipper to his pants and bent over, bringing my face towards his lap.

12