Dicked Down at the Airport Pt. 01

Story Info
Graeme is at the airport and gets into trouble.
3.1k words
4.58
11.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawrites
rawrites
38 Followers

There's something incredibly erotic about being at the airport. The anonymity, the fact that any passing guy could be the next hot cock that you suck or the next thick load of cum that you swallow never fails to make me horny. These thoughts continued to swirl through my mind while i picked my shoes and bag off of the security conveyor belt, and not so slyly eye fucked the host security agent that waved the wand down over me. Man was a stud, tall, short buzzed, brown hair, scruffy beard, and a body that I would not mind licking every single inch of. He had the sleeves of his security uniform rolled up, showing thick hairy forearms, and massive hands, and the way that it hugged across his pecs...

I shook my head to clear my thoughts. "Now is not the time to pop a boner while that wand is dangerously close to your dick!" I said to myself. But my eyes could not help wandering further down his uniform and noticing the impressive bulge that the oh so tight slacks he was wearing were trying to hide. "The way that I would let this man dominate me..." I thought to myself, as I licked my lips. I must have been starting far too intently as the man caught my eye as the metal detecting wand waved over my half hard dick. The man met my stare and held it, his brown eyes piercing, as the wand in his hand beeped.

"Any metal on you son? The security guard asked. My eyes flashed to the badge on his chest, attached to his very meaty pecs. The badge read, "Marcus, Airport Security"

"No sir," I replied, nervous for some reason. The man was massive, and dwarfed me by a good 6 inches.

"I'm sorry sir i'm going to have to take you aside to a private room to perform some additional searches," Marcus said, with what i think was a sly smile, "For security sake."

More blood immediately pumped to my dick, making me rock hard. "If I have the chance to make this fantasy a reality, I'm gonna take it," I thought to myself as Marcus began to lead me to one of a few rooms to the side of security. As Marcus led the way, I admired the way the slacks hugged his ass, framing his massive cheeks perfectly. His back was broad and muscular, and the shirt strained to contain him. The man truly was perfect, and I would do anything to get to see what was underneath those tight clothes.

Marcus opened the door to the room as we approached and gestured for me to go in first. I stepped inside, and noticed how close he was as he closed the door behind me. I could feel his breath on my neck, smell the cologne and sweat off of him. My cock was rock hard now, straining against the gray shorts that I had chosen as a part of my slutty airport fit.

I stepped further into the room and looked around. It was a small room, no windows, and a small overhead light. There was a table and a few chairs in the centre of the room. One wall was taken up by a mirror, which I thought was an odd addition to a search room. It looked more like an interrogation suite than anything else. I stepped further into the room and glanced at myself in the mirror.

I liked to think I pulled out a few stops for my airport fit. I wasn't out for dick, but I definitely dressed like I wouldn't mind getting bent over. I had a tight black tank top on that showed my slim yet defined body, i didn't work out a ton, but was packing well. I had grey shorts that were probably 4 inches at best and sandals on. My curly brown hair was tousled around, artfully messy, and my beard was trimmed short and sharp. I had picked up my duffle bag, my only piece of luggage for my flight, on the walk back to the room.

"Take a seat son, this shouldn't take too long, as long as you cooperate," Marcus said, with a hint of a sly smile at the end.

I took a seat and faced him, my cock still throbbing in the jockstrap that I had chosen to wear. In hindsight, both a good and bad idea, as my cock was straining against the fabric.

Marcus pulled out his work phone and began reading through my flight info. "As you can tell from my badge my name is Marcus and I work as airport security. Just gonna read over some of your info here. Name's Graeme right? Travelling to Chicago, return trip in a week.." He continued to scroll through. "Who are you going to visit?" he asks, one thick eyebrow raised in question, a smile on his lips.

"Just going to visit my boyfriend sir," I say looking more closely at the massive hunk of muscle in front of me. "We're open though," I hurriedly added, not sure what was coming over me other than the fact that I wanted this man's dick balls deep in my throat in the next 5 mins.

"Well that's good to know," Marcus said, the glint in his eyes turning predatory."Now I need your verbal consent to search you, this search will be thorough and uncomfortable for you, but we aim to provide the best service to our guests." Marcus said with a smile, one hand slowly trailing down his massive chest. "I can help demonstrate what needs to be done if you like, and then I can assist you." He grinned at me.

My cock was pulsing in my jockstrap, and I licked my lips. "I consent to anything you would like to do to me sir." I said with a sly smile.

"Excellent, Marcus said. "Now let me show you how you should strip." With that he began to undo the buttons on his tight shirt. As it got further and further down, I was on the verge of drooling. Marcus had thick muscular pecs, meaty and massive handfuls. Each was topped with dime sized nipples that I would love to latch my mouth onto. Looking further down, he had a rippling stomach, abs defined and cum gutters that I would have loved to lick down. His chest was moderately hairy, and the treasure trail leading down to the wait band of his CK underwear had my jaw on the floor.

"Like what you see?" Marcus said with a smirk. "I think we can drop the act now, I saw you eye fucking me since the moment you stepped into my security line, and damn am I gonna give you the fuck of your life. So sit back and watch me strip, and then im gonna use you like the good boy you are"

I was agape. 100% a fantasy come true and I was going to make every fucking second count. Whatever this man wants me to do, I'm gonna do it. "Yes sir." I whisper out, my hand furiously rubbing my bulge.

"Good boy, now keep eye fucking me from that chair, i want you drooling when i tell you get over here." With that he tossed the shirt aside. I stared at his thick arms, his biceps bulging and flexing with each move. I wanted to lick every inch of this man, I wanted to feel that bicep wrapped around my throat.

I guess one thing I didn't mention was that I like it rough. And hard. And Marcus was checking every single one of my boxes today.

Marcus watched my eyes trai over him and he smiled widely at me. "Like what you see? Well you're gonna love what's coming next." With that, Marcus pulled his boots and socks off and tossed them to the side, and then pulled his pants down and tossed them to the side.

My eyes were glued to the white CKs briefs he was wearing and the massive bulge that was straining the fabric of his underwear. I could make the shape of his cock out from the fabric, and it was thick. Like comically thick. And I wanted it down my throat and in my hole.

Marcus took one big hand and squeezed his massive bulge tight. "Get on your hands and knees and crawl over here. Show me how much you want this cock." Marcus ordered.

I didn't need a second prompting. I dropped my bag on the floor and crawled over to him. Marcus was standing in front of the mirror, and as I crawled over I saw our reflection staring back at me. Marcus, massive muscles looming over me, and me on my knees looking up at him. The site was enough to almost make me shoot my load right there. I looked up at Marcus, my eyes pleading, my jockstrap stained with the pre-cum that was leaking from my cock.

"You wanted to know what was under this uniform right? Well here it is." Marcus flexed his bicep. "Touch it, lick it, make me feel good." He ordered. I reached my hand up and felt the hard ball of muscle, squeezed it tight. I brought my lips to his bicep and kissed it, and the floodgates opened for me. I was like a man possessed, I wanted every inch of him. I ran my tongue all across his biceps, tasing the sweat off of him. He lifted his arm behind his back, and I watched his muscles flex and he showed off his trimmed and sweaty pit to me. With his other hand he grabbed the back of my head and shoved my face into it. I lapped at it, enjoying the sweat and the smell of him, the musky odour was heady and made me feel more and more turned on.

"Fuck that so good," Marcus moaned near my ear. "Thats it baby, fucking lap it up, im gonna use you so good and send you back to your boyfriend used and full of my cum"

I moaned in response, the thought of the hottest thing I had heard in my life. While I lapped away at his sweaty pit, my hands roamed his body, feeling his pecs and his abs, and one hand came down to his meaty bulge, and I gave it a firm squeeze. "Fuck the size of this thing is gonna split me in half," I thought to myself. Marcus pulled my hand away from his bulge and placed it firmly on his meaty pec. "Show me how much you love these pecs and work your way down to my cock." He ordered.

I pulled out of his pit, sweaty and red faced, panting. I immediately moved my tongue over to his massive, thick chest. I licked my way across, feeling how strong and powerful he was. I paused to suck on his nipple, which elicited a sharp inhale and moan from Marcus, which was music to my ears.

"Fucking suck on that yeaaa," Marucs moaned out. "Fuck youre so hot, such a good little slut for me right?"

I pulled off his nipple and looked him in the eye. "Yes sir, i wanna be a good slut for you." I panted. Marcus looked down at me with his intense gaze, then grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up. I yelped before he smashed his mouth into mine, his tongue forcing its way into my mouth. He tasted like cigarettes, smokey and raw. I wrapped my arms around him, squeezing tight as he pulled himself against me. We made out for a short minute, our tongues exploring each other's mouths, before he pulled away, biting my lower lip.

"Fuck as much as I want to spend more time with you, we dont want you to miss your flight and for my coworkers to get too suspicious." He tugged at my tanktop and pulled it off of me in one swoop. He explored my body with his hands, eliciting a tingle from me everytime he touched me. He raked his thumb over my nipple, then pinched it hard. I yelped, and then moaned, leaning into his hand and body more. My nipples were hardwired to my cock, and it was sending me into overdrive.

"So how about you get on your knees Graeme, and take out my cock so i can use that pretty mouth of yours before i fuck you senseless?" He said with a smile as he pinched both my nipples now, harder than before. I raised onto my tippy toes, my body on fire. "Fuck yes sir yes ill suck your cock please." I whined and begged. He let go and put both hands on my shoulders, and pushed me down onto my knees.

I was eye level with his massive bulge and wasted no time pulling his waistband down and freeing his cock from its nylon prison. The monster that was released was the cock of my dreams. Granted, I loved dick, so most cocks were the cocks of my dreams but this one was something else. Marcus' dick was thick and cut. Guessing a solid 8 inches and girthy, my hand could barely wrap around it. A thick vein ran from the base of his cock up to the head, where pre-cum oozed like a fountain. His balls were full and heavy, and the smell of him was heavenly. He was trimmed short and tidy, and after staring at it with my mouth open for what felt like an eternity, he grabbed me by the back of my head and pushed his cock into my mouth.

The taste was amazing, salty and delicious. "No hands, put your hands behind your back, i wanna use your mouth, so be a good cocksucker." Marcus demanded from above me. I looked up at him as I swirled my tongue up and down his cock, moving my head back and forth. I worked up a momentum, the room filled with the sounds of my choking on dick. Back and forth, making sure every inch of his cock was worked into my mouth before I buried my lips all the way into his pubes, my throat stretched obscenely, his balls on my chin.

"FUCKK, that's so good. Fucking take every inch of my cock. Your mouth feels so fucking good. Look in the mirror bitch, look at yourself getting that pretty face fucked."

I turned my eyes slightly to look in the mirror. There I was, hands behind my back and Marcus's muscular body towering over me and his cock buried to the hilt in my mouth. I was a cockslut in heaven. I saw Marcus take out his phone and snap a picture. "Don't worry, this is for my eyes only, and ill send it to you if you do a good job." That was all the encouragement I needed. I pulled his cock all the way out and looked up at him.

"Fuck your cock tastes so fucking good. Fucking use my mouth please Marcus, fuck my face." I panted and begged.

"You asked for it slut, Im gonna fuck that face good."

With that Marcus grabbed a fistful of my hair and the side of my head and started skullfucking me. I grabbed onto his muscular ass as he continued to pound my mouth, spit and precum dripping from my lips as his cock assaulted my throat. My lips were bruised and raw and I was in heaven. I moaned and looked up at Marcus, a look of focus on his face as he abused my mouth. He pursed his lips and spit on my face, the glob landing on my cheek.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fucking take my cock you fucking bitch. You wanted to get used right? Fucking gag on my dick, i wanna hear you choke on it until you're begging for air." With that he pushed his cock all the way down my throat, balls deep. I gagged and moaned, looking up at him, wanting to show him what a good cocksucker I was. I began to choke, my air running out, and my body tried to pull away from Marcus's dick. He pulled my head closer, pushing his cock deeper than I thought possible. My hands began to dick into his meaty ass as i tried to pull away, but Marcus was much stronger than me and he held me there, choking on his cock, spit and precum making a pool on the floor. My hands dropped to my side as the strength left me. "Fuck am i gonna die choking on dick? If I had to pick a way to go, not the worst" I thought to myself. I looked back up at Marcus and he looked pleased, his eyes closed in pleasure as he choked the life out of me with his dick. When I thought I was about to pass out, he pulled me off and held me by my hair, a stream of spit trailing from my lips to cock. I sat there, panting and coughing, trying to catch my breath.

"Fuck.. me.. Fucking hell.."" I said, panting and trying to catch my breath. "That was so fucking hot, no one has ever used my mouth like that before."

Marcus was panting, his cock pointing straight at me, rock hard and shining with spit and precum. "Not even your boyfriend eh?" He grinned at me before grabbing my head again and pushing his cock past my lips again. "Fucking take it again, fucking bitch. I want your boyfriend to taste my cock on your lips when he kisses you. Fucking pretty boy cock sucker." He pistoned out of my mouth over and over, the room once again filled with the wet sounds of my throat being used like a fleshlight.

"Fuck yes Graeme youre the best cocksucking slut fucking take it. Take. Every. Inch!" Each word was punctuated with a thrust deep into my mouth, my cheeks swelling and my throat bruised. Tears streaming down my face and spit and precum on my lips. After what felt like a lifetime he slowly pulled me off his cock and rubbed his spit covered dick all over my face.

"Look at yourself in the mirror bitch" Marcus demanded. I turned and looked and Marcus stood behind me, his massive cock beside my face. My eyes were bloodshot and tears were running down my face. My lips were puffy and bruised, and i was covered in spit. In, short i look like i just got fucking used, and thats exactly what happened.

Marcus leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Get those shorts off and and bend over the table, im gonna fuck you till you beg for mercy." One of his hands trailed over my neck, grabbing my throat possessively. I moaned and whined. "Yes sir, please fuck me."

rawrites
rawrites
38 Followers