Dickgirl Cheerleader Orgy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two sisters whimpered into each other's lips as they were fingered relentlessly. Jay watched from her perch, her breath rasping as she rocked frantically against Ela's thigh. Unable to hold herself in that position, she finally leaned forward, and ran her tongue up Ela's throat.

Ela groaned, digging her fingers harder into Jay's ass cheek, and turned to kiss her mouth. Star joined the kiss too, and the three sisters whimpered against one another as they each erupted in a powerful, incestuous orgasm.

The bed shook and groaned as the three girls thrashed on it's tiny frame. They screamed into each other's mouths, their tongues still whipping frantically together between them. Jay slammed her cunt furiously into Ela's thigh and curled her fingers deep inside Star's pussy. Star pistoned her hips back, impaling herself frantically on Jay's hand, while rubbing Ela's gushing snatch. Ela pounded her cunt up into Star's fingers, her hands running excitedly over both her sisters' writhing bodies.

When their orgasms began to subside, the three girls wrenched their mouths apart, gasping for air. Their faces were burning red, with sweat pouring from their mangled bodies. Their hair lay matted to their skin, and spit coated their gaping jaws.

"That... was un... believable!" Jay panted. "We should have done this years ago!" She rolled off of Ela's thigh, her chest heaving as she struggled to breath.

Star pulled her sticky hand from Ela's panties. "God... that was amazing..." she sighed. She stared at her hand, which was coated in her sister's cum. With a throaty groan, she suddenly sucked her pussy drenched fingers into her mouth.

"Holy shit.. Star! That's so fucking hot!" Ela exclaimed, watching her sister gorge herself on her pussy cream.

Star's eyes shot open and she looked at Ela with ravenous hunger. Moving quickly, she slid to the foot of the bed and grabbed her sister's shorts, pulling them swiftly down her thighs. She shed her own tank top, and both girls were completely naked.

Ela gasped as she was exposed. Star was kneeling between her legs in seconds and pushing them open. She didn't hesitate, but dove forward, swiping her tongue through Ela's oozing pussy folds.

"Jesus, fuck!" Ela wailed in surprise. She quickly moved up onto her elbows and spread her legs as wide as she could.

Star lapped at her sister greedily, shoving her tongue deep inside her gooey pussy. "You... taste... so... good!" she groaned between hungry licks. She gripped Ela's slippery thighs tight as she scraped her face against her snatch.

Jay gaped at her sisters, shocked and profoundly aroused at what she was seeing. She quickly peeled her own panties off and stood up. Moving around to the foot of the bed, she moved behind Star's ass.

She could see her sister's juices running down her plump pussy lips and along her sticky thighs. Smacking her lips excitedly, she grabbed Star's cheeks and spread them wide, before diving into her cunt.

Star pulled her tongue from Ela's pussy long enough to squeal ecstatically as Jay burrowed into her from behind. She spread her knees on the mattress, opening her cunt up to her sister's tongue as much as possible.

"Oh, shit..." Ela groaned. She had a perfect view of everything from where she sat.

Jay's face was half buried between Star's ass cheeks. She locked eyes with Ela over Star's body with a hungry look. Pussy juice coated her chin. She happily rubbed her face in the flowing liquid, drowning herself in her twin's erotic flavor.

Watching her sisters' feasting got Ela more than a little eager to try pussy herself. "Jay!" she pleaded. She had one hand holding Star's head stiffly against her cunt and the other massaging her own aching breasts. "Come lay down beside me so I can lick you!"

Jay's nostrils flared and she groaned into Star's pussy. She climbed onto the bed next to Star, and tugged at the girl's ass. "Come here, Star! Turn this way!" she said.

Star understood immediately, and twisted her hips to the side while still keeping her mouth clamped over Ela's pussy. Jay laid on her back with her feet pointing to the headboard. Star's cunt swung over her face, and she pulled it down, shoving her tongue back into her folds.

Ela slid her torso over, reaching for Jay's hips. "God, you're so wet..." she purred, staring at her sister's open gash. She leaned in, and ran her tongue slowly over her cunt. Jay shuddered, and pressed her pussy harder against Ela's face.

The three sisters twisted onto their sides, wedging their faces tightly against one another's slits. They lapped hungrily at each other, devouring the cunt in front of them with unbridled passion.

As they ate, they were eaten, and their hips churned against each other's faces. Their pussies wept as they were stimulated by their sisters' ravenous mouths.

The bed sagged beneath their weight as the three sisters crammed tightly on top of it. They writhed with pleasure, and the mattress groaned in protest under their energetic thrashing.

"God... This is fucking wild!" Ela gasped, before immediately shoving her tongue back up Jay's snatch.

"Shit, Ela! That feels so good! Please don't stop!" Jay whimpered, feeling her orgasm coming fast. She swiped her tongue eagerly through Star's pussy and held the girl's thighs tightly in her grip.

"Oh, fuck!" Star groaned, trembling against Jay's slippery tongue. She gorged herself on Ela's cunt, which covered her face in a thick layer of pussy cream. Eager to make Ela cum, she shoved two fingers up her cunt and clamped her lips hard around her clit.

Ela shuddered and bucked her hips frantically against Star's face. Star's fingers pistoned furiously in her snatch, and she could feel herself climbing to a powerful climax.

Desperate to make Jay cum with her, Ela ran her tongue furiously through her pussy folds. With long swipes, she licked from her clit up to her asshole, and circled the tight sphincter excitedly.

Jay bucked her hips as she felt Ela's tongue on her ass. Her pussy was streaming, and her chest heaved as her orgasm quickly approached. She wrapped her lips around Star's clit and sucked hard as pleasure threatened to overwhelm her at any second.

Star let out a muffled wail. Her clit throbbed between Jay's teeth, and it was enough to send her thrashing into climax. She curled her fingers hard in Ela's pussy and rubbed her tongue harder against her folds.

Ela rocked her hips, feeling Star's fingers scrape against her inner pussy walls. She joined her sister in orgasm, trembling violently in ecstasy. As she came, she pressed her tongue deep into Jay's anus, penetrating the tight orifice.

With both her sisters bucking in orgasm and Ela's tongue wriggling inside her sphincter, Jay soon joined the others in bliss. She cried out in pleasure, her pussy erupting with a powerful climax.

The three sisters devoured each other as they came, their bodies thrashing on the mangled bed. Their skin shone with sweat, their hair tangled and wild as they buried their faces between one another's thighs.

The room filled with muffled screams as they rocked against each other's throbbing bodies. Pussy juice gushed from their cunts, drenching each other and the rumpled bed sheets.

When their climaxes finally began to subside, the triplets slumped weakly onto the bed. Heat radiated from their tangled flesh, and they lay gasping for much needed oxygen. By now the rest of the dorms had fallen silent, and the only sounds in the room were those of heavy breathing.

After several minutes of recovery, Jay struggled to pull herself up onto her elbows. She looked with amazement at her disheveled, cum soaked sisters. "Holy fuck..." she breathed.

Ela sat up and moved closer to Jay. "Yeah... Holy fuck." she sighed. She leaned in, kissing her sister sensually. The two of them ran their tongues through each other's mouths, tasting the pussy juice that coated their faces.

As they kissed, Star sat up as well and snuggled up to her sisters. "I could definitely get used to doing that..." she said.

Ela and Jay both giggled, and pulled their sister in for a messy three way kiss. They wanted to continue, but were just too tired. Soon, exhaustion overwhelmed the triplets, and the three of them laid down together on the bed. Jay pulled the sheets over their sticky bodies, and they cuddled tightly in each other's arms.

"Tomorrow's Saturday." she said with a yawn. "What do you guys want to do?"

"Sleep in, for sure." Star replied. "Then spend the rest of the day fucking."

Ela and Jay laughed. "Mmmm... Screw the rest of the day! Let's spend ALL WEEKEND licking pussy!" Ela countered.

"That sounds like a plan!" Jay yawned again, and her sisters soon followed suit. In minutes, all three were sound asleep, still wrapped up firmly in each other's arms.

-------------------------

The next morning, the three sisters slept in late, still tangled together naked on Ela's bed. Star was the first to wake up. Her eyes opened slowly, and she looked down at her sleeping siblings, suddenly remembering their night of incestuous passion.

Ela was curled up next to her, with her leg draped over Star's and her hand resting on her pussy. Star smiled, and moved her hips, rubbing herself lazily against Ela's fingers.

Jay was spooning Ela, pressed tightly into her from behind. She had her arm wrapped around her sister's torso, and was cupping Ela's breast as she slept.

Star heard a noise coming from the doorway, and peered over the foot of the bed to see what it was. A piece of paper had been slipped under the door. With a yawn, she slid out of Ela's arms and padded over to collect it.

It was a written note. The message read: 'Great performance last night, girls! Welcome to the slit licking club :) Love, Rach and Becky'

Star giggled to herself quietly and looked back over at the bed. Ela and Jay were beginning to wake up. Ela rolled onto her back and stretched lazily while Jay held her close. They grinned at each other, and brought their lips together in a tender kiss.

"Morning." Ela sighed, rubbing noses gently with her twin.

"Morning." Jay replied, her hand dipping under the blankets. She cupped Ela's pussy, causing her sister to groan and spread her silky thighs.

Jay looked up at Star. "What are you doing up? Come back to bed!" she said.

Star grinned and tossed the note onto one of the desks. She climbed back in with her sisters, and they welcomed her with open arms. She lowered her lips to Ela's and gave her a long, sensual kiss.

"I think this is a great day to stay in bed, don't you guys?" she asked.

"Definitely!" Jay agreed.

"Mmhmm..." Ela answered dreamily as she slowly closed her eyes. Jay's fingers were already setting her pussy on fire with their teasing touch.

The sisters giggled and cuddled into each other's arms, ready for a long day of incestuous love making.

The End of the video.....

Nora smiled as she pulled her hand out of her shorts, her fingers coated in her own pussy juices. "Fucking hell," she said. "I've never came so much before."

Claire smiled. "Ditto," she said. She giggled. "Oh fucking hell. My shorts are completely soaked in cum."

Fiona smiled. "Have you girls ever seen the movie 'The Human Centipede'?" Fiona asked.

The Human Centipede was a sexual position in which three or more people assemble single file, on all fours and place their faces in the person in front's buttcheeks. Each person in the chain then proceeds to defecate into the following person's mouth, with the last person ending the chain with theirs falling to the floor.

The girls then proceeded to watch the movie 'The Human Centipede'.

The Human Centipede....

Lindsay and Jenny, two American tourists in Germany, are drugged and kidnapped by a misanthropic, psychotic surgeon Dr. Josef Heiter when they seek help at his house after they get a flat tire. The women awaken in a makeshift medical ward. They witness Heiter kill a kidnapped truck driver after Heiter informs him he is "not a match". Heiter secures a new male captive, Japanese tourist Katsuro. The doctor explains that he is a world-renowned expert at separating Siamese twins, but dreams of making new creatures by sewing humans together. He describes in detail how he will surgically connect his three victims mouth-to-anus, so that they share a single digestive system. Heiter also explained his experiences with his prior experiment, the 3Dog, in which he conjoined his three Rottweilers into a "Siamese triplet." Following the unsatisfactory results when all three of his conjoined dogs expired after the operation, Heiter then decided to move on to using human subjects for the current experiment based on the 3Dog experiment, hoping to achieve better results.

After Lindsay tries to escape and fails, Heiter decides to make her the middle part of the centipede, the most painful position. Heiter performs the surgery, placing Katsuro at the lead, Lindsay at the middle and Jenny at the rear; he removes both the upper and lower front teeth and lips of both women and mutilates the buttocks of Katsuro and Lindsay to provide access to the rectums; a U-shaped section of skin from jawline to cheek is removed from both Lindsay and Jenny, to which he grafts the skin from the buttocks of Lindsay and Katsuro respectively. He severs the ligaments of his victims' knees to prevent leg extension, forcing his victims to crawl. Each victim in the centipede is half-naked, where Katsuro and Lindsay are provided bottoms covered in bandages for healing purposes while Jenny is provided with underwear. All three segments' knees are bandaged for healing and for them to be able to crawl. Lindsay is joined with a strip of bandage to the buttocks of Katsuro and Jenny is joined with a strip of bandage to the buttocks of Lindsay, joining their mouths to the anus of the person in front of them.

Once the operation is complete, Heiter is delighted and thrilled with his creation and takes the centipede to his living room to wake each segment of the centipede up, takes photos of each of them, and even passes a mirror around for the segments of the centipede to marvel at their new form. Heiter attempts to train his centipede as a pet by caging the centipede in a dog kennel, letting Katsuro eat dog food at dinner, and often belittling Katsuro with racist insults and beating him with a crop when he becomes rebellious. When Katsuro defecates, Lindsay is forced to swallow his excrement while the doctor watches in delight and desperation. However, he eventually becomes irritated after being kept awake by the constant screaming of a caged Katsuro (who, as the front part of the centipede, has his mouth free and is still able to speak) and by the constant moaning of the women. When the centipede attempts to escape while Heiter is swimming, all three segments of the centipede are beaten with the crop. Heiter is displeased with the realization that Lindsay is constipated. He proposes that he will use laxatives on Lindsay, so that she will explosively defecate into Jenny's mouth, and thus be forced to eat the feces of her best friend. However, before he can do this, he discovers that Jenny is dying from sepsis during a checkup (suggesting that Lindsay may have already defecated into her mouth off camera, which led to infection).

When two detectives, named Kranz and Voller, visit the house to investigate the disappearance of the tourists, Heiter comes up with an idea to add them as replacements for Jenny in a new creation; a four-segment centipede. He offers the two detectives water spiked with sedatives in hopes of knocking the two unconscious. After being given the water, the detectives become suspicious and obtain a search warrant for his home.

When the detectives leave Heiter's home, the victims attempt to escape. Katsuro attacks Heiter in the process. Their attempt to escape ultimately fails. Katsuro confesses to the doctor that he deserves his fate because he had treated his own family poorly, then takes his own life by slitting his throat with a glass shard.

Upon returning to Heiter's home, the detectives forcefully conduct separate searches as Heiter, injured, hides near his swimming pool. Kranz finds the ward along with Heiter's victims. Voller begins to feel ill from the earlier drugging, and Heiter stabs him with the scalpel pulled from his foot during Katsuro's attack. Upon finding Voller dead, Kranz is shot by Heiter with Voller's sidearm. Kranz responds by fatally shooting Heiter in the head before succumbing to his wounds. Back in the house, Jenny and Lindsay hold hands as Jenny dies. Lindsay sobs as she is left alone in the house, trapped between her deceased fellow captives. Her fate is left unknown. The film ends with the sounds of her sobbing while the camera pans to the roof of the house.

The End of the movie....

Nora looked at Fiona. "That was the most disgusting movie I've ever seen," she said. "Why would you suggest we watch that?"

Fiona was speechless. Naomi smiled and cuddled up against her fiance. "It's okay sweetie," she said. "Let's do something else. Maybe we can watch a different movie."

Rena nodded. "That sounds great," she said. "How about Party Games: Stuffy Bunny?"

Party Games was an animated porn video made by Derpixon. It was released on November 9, 2019. It had a runtime of 3 hours, had full english voice acting, and uncensored genitals.

The story was the following; Very good friends Sunny, Mari, Valentine and Fiona are bored and need something fun to do. Sunny suggests they play Stuffy Bunny. Each round they put one marshmallow in their mouth and try to say 'Stuffy Bunny'. If you can't make a noise or if you spit out your marshmallows, a strange anthropomorphic rabbit man appears to fuck you senseless. Sounds fun, right? The rest of the episode showcases each girl losing on their round and getting their mouths stretched, and their pussies and asses violated. Finally the end of the movie depicts the four girls being used in a human centipede on a stick, which was a sexual act, performed during an orgy and similar to a human centipede, in which an absurdly long tentacle is inserted into one person's anus so far until it exits the mouth, after which it continues into the next person's anus and so on until everyone is skewered.

The animation was impressive. Party Games boasts impressive artwork. Characters are drawn with thick lines and sharp colours. Shadows are expertly placed and remain consistent throughout the runtime. The art employs a simple western cartoon design with limited detail in the background art. All the characters look and feel different in both personality and appearance. Occasionally characters will have exaggerated or super deformed proportions that either make things funny, or lewd. Derpixon also uses chibi artwork which makes the episode look cuter.

Party Games has fantastic voice work. The voice actresses sound so good sucking cock, you'll blast several loads watching this episode. The script is peppered with lots of humour, brilliant visual cues and plenty of opportunities to stretch those sexy vocal chords.

Sunny, voiced by Elsa Jean, is super lovable with an energetic personality that flips on a dime. Crystal Ray voices the sweet, innocent Fiona. Sasha Grey provides the vocal talents for Valentine. Dakota Skye voices Mari, the cynical girl of the group. Each actress sounds better than the next. The sound effects are especially noteworthy. There is a vast library of sound effects, both casual and abstract to capture every action that happens onscreen. There is also a lot of sex sounds like penises pumping into pussies, bodies jerking up and down, mouths being plugged and deliciously sweet cum bubbling out of the girls' orifices.

The music in Party Games has a consistent flow with an emphasis on synthetic, upbeat jingles that feel copied from a cutesy arcade video game. Music is inserted at key moments that help set a welcoming mood whenever the girls are competing but changes to more intimate jingles as soon as they have sex. There are several songs that play in the episode, but none of them feel especially noteworthy. Sex scenes have their own songs. None of these tracks stand out, but they blend in with the rest of the action.

123456...8