Dickgirl Cheerleader Orgy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite simplistic visual design, Party Games is gold tier quality with so many characters getting fucked in so little time in so many positions. Every character gets a chance to take Bunnyman's fat cock and paint their insides white with his thick baby goo. The super-deformed art style makes for a lot of interesting and sexy shots.

Do yourself a favour and watch Party Games right now. It's top quality from artwork to the voice acting, featuring lots of sex, and ecstatic humour. The animation delivers on all fronts, and makes rubbing one out a joy.

The other girls cheered in agreement. Nora smiled and nodded. She started the movie. The movie then started. Each of the girls then proceeded to pull down their respective shorts and began to jerk themselves off as they watched the movie.

Party Games: Stuffy Bunny.........

Sunny sighed deeply. She was a 23 year old caucasian girl with long pink hair, yellow eyes, was 5 feet 3 inches tall, 99 lbs, had an athletic body, enhanced 32C breasts, a tattoo of two Red Roses On Left Hip; Two Roses On Right Shoulder, as well as back dimple piercings. She had a multicolored bead hair tie, light pink t-shirt and blue jeans.

Fiona was a 39 year old caucasian girl with cropped blonde hair, brown eyes, was 5 feet 7 inches tall, 116 lbs, had an slim body, natural 34C breasts, and no tattoos or piercings. She was wearing a white and black striped sweater, glasses, a black and white headband and black pants.

Valentine was a 34 year old caucasian girl with long blonde hair, blue eyes, was 5 feet 6 inches tall, 106 lbs, had an slim body, natural 34B breasts, and a pierced navel. She was wearing a blue tank top and white pants.

Mari was a 27 year old caucasian girl with cropped black hair, blue eyes, was 5 feet 1 inches tall, 90 lbs, had an slim body, natural 32A breasts, a tattoo of a flower on left hip; bird on right shoulder, sleeve on left arm, half moon on collarbone, and piercings on right nostril, and dermal below left eye. She was wearing a grey tank top, grey skirt and a grey choker.

Very good friends Sunny, Mari, Valentine and Fiona are bored and need something fun to do. Sunny suggests they play Stuffy Bunny. Each round they put one marshmallow in their mouth and try to say 'Stuffy Bunny'. If you can't make a noise or if you spit out your marshmallows, a strange anthropomorphic rabbit man appears to fuck you senseless. Sounds fun, right? The rest of the episode showcases each girl losing on their round and getting their mouths stretched, and their pussies and asses violated. Finally the end of the movie depicts the four girls being used in a human centipede on a stick, which was a sexual act, performed during an orgy and similar to a human centipede, in which an absurdly long tentacle is inserted into one person's anus so far until it exits the mouth, after which it continues into the next person's anus and so on until everyone is skewered.

Round 1........

The rounds went in the following order; Sunny, Mari, Valentine, and finally Fiona. Sunny popped a marshmallow into her mouth and said Stuffy Bunny. Mari then followed suit. Valentine then went next. Finally Fiona went. They all pass the round.

Round 2........

"Sounds easy, right?" Sunny said. "But let's see if you can keep it up." Sunny then popped another marshmallow into her mouth. Mari, Valentine, and Fiona followed suit. They each said Stuffy Bunny, passing the round.

Round 3........

Sunny then popped another marshmallow into her mouth. Mari, Valentine, and Fiona followed suit. They each said Stuffy Bunny, passing the round.

Round 4........

Sunny then popped another marshmallow into her mouth. Mari, Valentine, and Fiona followed suit. They each said Stuffy Bunny, passing the round. However, the marshmallow falls out of Valentine's mouth, signaling she has lost the round.

A Bunnyman appeared behind her back and proceeded to engage in sexual intercourse with her. Fiona, Sunny, and Mari then watch as the Bunnyman pushed Valentine down on her knees and began to fuck her face slowly and deeply. As he fucked her throat, cum leaked out of her mouth and down her throat.

Valentine slowly pulled down her pants and began to masturbate, fingerfucking herself as she was facefucked.

The Bunnyman then proceeded to titfuck Valentine, using her breasts as to get himself off. Valentine moaned softly in pleasure. She was getting close to her own climax.

The Bunnyman then pushed Valentine down into the doggy position and began to fuck vaginally. The Bunnyman continued to pound Valentine's cunt from behind over and over again.

Valentine, unable to speak as her body convulsed due to the pleasure, just whimpered softly in pleasure. The feeling of the Bunnyman's bunny dick stretching her cunt out felt amazing. "Oh yeah," Valentine moaned softly.

The Bunnyman then rolled her over onto her back and spread her legs wide and began to fuck her cunt missionary position. Valentine's g-spot was pounded hard over and over again, causing her own climax to intensify in pleasure.

Her toes then curled up as she came, squirting her juices all over the Bunnyman's bunny dick. Even while she climaxed, the Bunnyman continued to fuck her hard and fast without any sign of slowing down or stopping.

Finally the Bunnyman pulled out and came hard, spurting his spunk all over Valentine's face and lips.

The rounds went on between Mari, Fiona, and Sunny.

Round 5........

With Valentine out of the game, Sunny, Mari and Fiona continue the game. Sunny and Fiona succeed in their respective rounds, but Mari spits out her marshmallow after seeing Fiona's ridiculous face. Sunny tells her that she still lost the round. Mari then was quickly tackled by the Bunnyman.

Unlike the session with Valentine, the Bunnyman pushed Mari down on her knees, grabbed her head in his muscular hands and then shoved his entire dick down her throat.

He's fucking her face like her mouth were a cunt. There was no chance even to gag as he drove it down Mari's throat over and over again. Mari swore it felt like he was hitting her in the lungs and he may very well have been doing just that. The sounds coming out of her cannot be reproduced in written form but it didn't sound like something she ever imagined myself capable of. Some kind of gurgly animal sounds.

Mari was literally stunned to the point of near paralysis. His huge cock was thrusting again and again and all she could think about was that her face was a pussy and she was getting fucked by a horse hung beast. Mari had been reduced to a vagina. Over and over again he drove into her mouth as his balls continued to bounce off her nose in what had to be the most undignified moment of her life. Mari was no longer a dignified, young girl. She was a fuck face, merely a cunt mouth. It felt like she was being choked internally and she just hoped to ride it out. Finally, she could feel him holding her head tighter as he pushed in as far as possible and ejaculated hard into her esophagus. Mari could literally feel the cum being expelled and he was practically shooting it directly into her stomach. After a few shudders from his cock he removed it and stood in front of her.

Mari was a disheveled mess and felt like crap. The whole experience lasted less than 15 seconds but she was left choking with tears in her eyes. Not from crying but just from the intensity of the event. The Bunnyman placed his arm around her. Mari declined the offer as her throat hurt and quite frankly he had dumped a hell of a load of cum into her stomach.

He, however, was far from done. He lifted her up into his arms missionary position and began to hump her hard, deep and fast without any sign of slowing down or stopping. As he was fucking her cunt over and over again, he alternatively delivered hard spanks to her asscheeks, causing her to scream and whimper.

Mari climaxed, squirting her juices all over the Bunnyman's bunny dick over and over again as he fucked her hard and fast.

Finally the Bunnyman then rolled her over onto her hands and knees and began to fuck her cunt doggy style. He pounded her cunt over and over again from behind as he tightened his grip on her hips.

Finally, the Bunnyman cums, spurting his spunk deep inside Mari's cunt. She screamed as she came, squirting her juices all over his dick. Cum dripped from her cunt and ran down her inner thighs.

He tossed her aside, spraying her body, from head to toe, in his spunk. Mari then coughed and cleared her throat as she felt his spunk all over her body.

This left only Sunny and Fiona as participants in the game.

Round 6........

Sunny then popped another marshmallow into her mouth, and Fiona followed suit. They each said Stuffy Bunny, passing the round.

Round 7........

Sunny then popped another marshmallow into her mouth, and Fiona followed suit. They each said Stuffy Bunny, passing the round.

Round 8........

Sunny then popped another marshmallow into her mouth, and Fiona followed suit. They each said Stuffy Bunny, passing the round.

Round 9........

Sunny then popped another marshmallow into her mouth, and Fiona followed suit. They each said Stuffy Bunny, passing the round.

Round 10........

Sunny then popped another marshmallow into her mouth, and Fiona followed suit. They each said Stuffy Bunny, passing the round.

Round 11........

Sunny then popped another marshmallow into her mouth, and Fiona followed suit. They each said Stuffy Bunny, passing the round.

Round 12........

Fiona then popped a marshmallow into her mouth and successfully said Stuffy Bunny, passing the round. However, as Sunny tried to get another marshmallow into her mouth, one fell out. The pink haired girl then proceeded to cough up marshmallows and therefore lost the round.

Sunny smiled and congratulated Fiona. However, the Bunnyman then appeared next to Sunny. The Bunnyman then pulled Sunny's pants down and began to hump her face slowly but deep.

Sunny's pussy glistened and dripped wet with excitement and pleasure. The Bunnyman pushed her head firmly against his thighs, facefucking her throat.

The Bunnyman then pushed her on her knees and, holding her head, began to hump her harder and faster, using her mouth as a cunt. Cum dripped from her mouth.

Sunny was then pushed down onto her back and her legs spread wide. The Bunnyman then proceeded to lick and eat her pussy.

After a while, the Bunnyman then pushed Sunny onto her back and spread her legs wide open. He then proceeded to fuck her cunt over and over and over again, thrusting his dick deep and fast inside her. Cum dripped from her pussy and her body convulsed due to her orgasm.

The Bunnyman then rolled her over onto her hands and knees and continued to pound Sunny's g-spot over and over again. The Bunnyman held her arms tight as he plowed her cunt over and over again.

Finally, he pushed her down on her knees and shoved his dick deep inside her mouth and came hard, spurting his spunk deep inside her young throat.

"Woohoo," Mari said.

"Way to go, Fio," Valentine said.

"Thanks guys," Fiona said.

Sunny smiled. "Great job Fiona," she said. "Now it's time for your special reward."

Fiona was speechless when not one, but two Bunnyman then appeared on either side of her.

Winning Round.......

The two Bunnyman then proceeded to fuck the naive girl. One fucked her cunt reverse cowgirl position while the other one fucked her face. As they fucked her, they spurted cum deep inside her young body.

Sunny, Mari, and Valentine watched as the two Bunnyman then proceeded to spit roast Fiona, one fucking her face and the other one fucking her cunt. Fiona was speechless as the two Bunnyman fucked her face and pussy, making her whimper in pleasure.

After a while, the Bunnymans then rolled Fiona onto her back and one proceeded to facefuck her throat. Cum dripped from her mouth and nose.

After a while, the Bunnyman pulled her shirt up, fingerfucking her as he felt her tits. His tongue was deep inside her mouth.

The Bunnyman then rolled her over onto her knees and began to fuck her anally doggy style. Fiona was speechless and panting in pleasure as she was assfucked. Finally, the two Bunnymans then came hard, spurting their respective cumshots all over her face and lips.

Sunny, Mari, Valentine and Fiona then proceeded to strip each other naked and touch each other.

Final Round........

Finally the end of the movie depicts the four girls being used in a human centipede on a stick, which was a sexual act, performed during an orgy and similar to a human centipede, in which an absurdly long tentacle is inserted into one person's anus so far until it exits the mouth, after which it continues into the next person's anus and so on until everyone is skewered.

A large red tentacle appeared. It then proceeded to skewer each of the girls, starting with Valentine, then Mari, then Sunny, and finally Fiona. The red tentacle plunged itself up Valentine's anus, traversing her entire gastrointestinal tract.

"Ohhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk," Valentine moaned as she felt the tentacle surged through her insides. "It's inside my belly. I can't take it anymore."

Suddenly, the other girls watched in fear and shock as the red tentacle popped out of Valentine's mouth, signaling it had fully made Valentine's digestive system it's new home. The tentacle then spied Mari, Sunny, and Fiona. Without any hesitation or warning, it proceeded to skewer each of the other girls, starting with Mari, then Sunny, and finally Fiona the same way as Valentine. The red tentacle popped out of Fiona's mouth.

Valentine, Mari, Sunny, and Fiona could barely speak with the tentacle deep inside their mouths. After a while, the red tentacle pulled out of the four girls and left.

The girls were all very exhausted and they just wanted to sleep. However, they wouldn't be getting any sleep.

Before they could react, multiple colored tentacles surged forward and appeared in front of them. The colors and styles were the following;

Blue Tentacle: The upper tentacle, it hangs from the ceiling and will force the girls to suck on it in blowjob fashion if it catches them.

Green Tentacle: The medium tentacle, this hovering beast will ensnare the girls' arms. It prefers anal sex.

Yellow Tentacle: The low tentacle, it moves along the floor. It will make itself comfortable in the girls' snatches if it catches them.

Red Tentacle: This enormous beast waits in the girls' bathroom, and will immediately capture and set to fuck her when the it arrives at her home. There is no way to dodge or defend against it.

Despite being stronger than these nonhuman creatures, the girls were very horny and wet with excitement and pleasure. They each laid back on the floor and spread their legs wide.

The first three tentacles, blue, green, and yellow, surged forward and began to fuck the young girls hard and deep.

Suddenly a demonic entity known as the Messenger of Kahlil appeared. It grabbed the four girls. The messenger had two large horns, black eyes, red skin, 4 legs and 12 arms. The messenger kidnapped the four girls. He then brought them to the ghost world, and grew four massive cocks and had its way with them.

After fucking the four girls orally, vaginally, and anally, the creature dropped them onto the ground and then began to masturbate. The demon then came hard, spurting his purple spunk all over the four girls.

With their brains reduced to a fucked mess, they pissed off another ghost and got rewarded for it with a magical brainwashing stone shoved up their respective asses. The rest of the runtime was filled with scenes of the four girls getting fucked orally, vaginally, and anally by numerous different monsters.

"Reap the rewards of your stupidity, young ones, reap the benefits of your stubbornness," the ghost said with a final bellowing laugh. And with one final deep thrust, the different monsters began filling the girls' wombs with their demonic seed. Cumming into them deep, the foul emissions from their own cocks and tentacles, thick and copius, filling them up and making their insides burn. Their screams echoed up the stairs and through the cabin into the woods.

At the same time, the end of each tentacle buried in the girls' asses, pussies, and mouths, began to ooze their own final reward. Filling the girls up until their tummies were full and bloated. Their eyes half shut in exhaustion and their bodies bruised and sore in every place. Filling the girls up with the foul cum from demonic and debased origin, in an unnatural mockery of the insemination they were undergoing. The four girls locked eyes once more as the mist finally enveloped them, and all faded to black.

Many months later.........................................

Pam positively beamed at the sound of that, and as she walked back to the car with Miss Kessler she took one last look back at the cabin and shivered. Thinking of the statues. The eight statues nearly hidden in the back. The eight clean, alabaster and granite wrought statues that looked as if they were chiseled only yesterday.

Four young nubile women, cast in ivory white stone and perfect in every way. Naked, on all fours, facing each other. Lips locked in a passionate kiss, white stone tongues pressed together. Each one with a single tear drop from the left eye. Each body perfectly molded in the pure white stone, two with a sun carved onto the small of their backs, the other two with a moon.

And the other four statues, also wrought perfectly in black granite. Their black bodies muscular, and grotesque in their beauty. Long forked tongues out, lascivious and obscene. Cloven hoofs, and each with horns crowning their brows. Each one holding the hips of the alabaster statue on her hands and knees in front of them. Each of the pair of them, with solid and thick black granite cocks, buried in the alabaster wrought cunts of the girls in front of them. Buried deep. Buried for all eternity.

The End of the animation.............................................

The twenty two teens all came together, spurting their respective cumshots. Nora slumped down on the bed and sighed deeply. "That was the most incredible orgasm I've ever had," she said.

Naomi then told the girls that they would watch FandelTales next. Produced by Derpixon and released on July 2018, FandelTales is an animated short which follows four adventurers, Jean, Rizella, Fey and Ben. They travel into a mysterious cavern in search of treasure. Unfortunately for them, horny sex monsters stand in their way. The video is approximately 12 minutes long. Fully voiced in English.

Jean, Rizella, Fey and Ben have been hired to undertake a dangerous new mission. They've already been paid, and some of them hightailing out before finishing the gig. Ben, their treasury custodian, accidentally lets a nasty goblin steal their reward money! The team goes after the goblin and stumbles into a cave where they get separated. Fey finds a treasure chest, but a giant tongue monster emerges and starts fucking her! Jean and Rizella find the goblin but are ambushed. The goblins proceed to emptying their balls into the girls' every orifice. Ben, the only male hero on the team just sits back and watches! The short animation is well written and sets up the gangbang expertly. The dialogue is funny with good delivery. Ben's character steals the spotlight from all these bitches even though he has no lines and barely moves a muscle. After a few minutes, he starts masturbating and watches his fellow adventurers getting fucked senseless.

The voice acting in FandelTales is top tier. Derpixon made some excellent casting choices in SilkyMilk (Jean), Oolay-Tiger (Rizella) and Shiyon (Fey). All three actresses give phenomenal performances as the three titular heroes. Their casual dialogue establishes their bonds and familiarity with one another with great line delivery and overall camaraderie.

1...345678