Dickgirl Cheerleader Orgy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nora whimpered softly in pleasure and pain. She couldn't believe this was happening, her future daughter Loriane, her own flesh and blood, balls deep inside her young ass. The incestuous act turned Nora on. She moaned softly and whimpered.

Loriane smiled and placed her hands on Nora's hips and began to hump her future mother deeper and slow. Loriane then delivered a hard spank to Nora's buttcheeks, causing the young speedster to whimper in pain. "Oh yeah Mom," she said. "You're such a dirty little cocksucking cunt munching anal slut, aren't you? Well, as the saying goes, like mother, like daughter." With that said, Loriane then proceeded to fuck Nora's asshole harder and faster than before.

Nora grunted and squirmed as Loriane pounded her backdoor hard and fast without any hesitation. "Yes baby," she said. "Fuck your mommy's butt. Oh yeah baby. You're such a good daughter. Mommy's buttfucker. Oh god, I'm gonna cum."

Loriane smiled as she came hard, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Nora's ass. Loriane grunted as she pumped load after load of futa spunk deep inside Nora's butt. Loriane smiled as she pulled out, a puddle of cum inside Nora's ass. "That felt incredible, Mommy," she said.

"Hey there sis," a voice said. "You really did a number on your mother."

Nora gulped as she felt a tongue graze her anus. The voice was Willow, Loriane's half-sister from Kara. The young Kryptonian was 5 feet 2 inches tall, 106 lbs, and had a slim body. Her tight, toned body was one of the only traits that her Kryptonian parents had passed on to her. She had dirty blonde hair and was rather flat-chested with a natural 36A chest. She loved her toned four-pack stomach and had two bellybutton piercings, one through the top cleft and one through the lower cleft. She was relatively inexperienced sexually amongst Nora's group of friends and had the smallest cock at 7.5 inches. Her friends playfully teased her about that, but it didn't stop them from sucking and fucking it. One curious thing about Willow's cock was that she experienced an intense tingling whenever she came from her cock, almost as if her cock wanted to grow. Due to her Kryptonian genetics, it could potentially increase Willow's cock size but it was still unclear by how much.

Nora squirmed as Willow and Loriane felched her anus, sucking the cum out of her ass.

"Well, Mom is no different from us," Loriane said, delivering a hard spank to Nora's buttcheeks. Loriane smiled. "I'm so horny." She spotted Erin. Erin Snow was lying next to Willow. She had caucasian skin, shoulder length brown hair, blue eyes, was 5 feet 3 inches tall, 130 lbs, had an average body, natural 42H breasts, a tattoo on the back of her neck, a pierced navel, and a 19.9 inch long cock. Loriane's dick twitched in excitement. "Get your sexy body over here."

Willow tackled Erin and rolled the young cyrogenetic metahuman over onto her belly. The young Kryptonian then shoved her entire cock deep inside Erin's anus.

Erin whimpered and squirmed in pleasure. Willow loved playing with her friends and their young holes. She pulled away and then proceeded to lick and finger Erin's cunt from behind doggy style.

Willow loved pussy just as much as she loved ass, tits, balls, and cock. Suddenly she felt her own pussy being touched by Loriane.

The three girls; one cyrogenetic metahuman and two Kryptonians, then proceeded to eat each other's cunts. Few minutes later, the three teens climaxed together, squirting their respective juices all over each other's mouths and faces.

Chloe was stroking her dick and watching her friends, mother and sisters having fun with each other. The young metahuman was 5 feet 5 inches tall, 114 lbs, and had a slim body. She had short dark brown hair with orange streaks and slightly tanned skin. She had slight curves and a decent booty. She had natural 32D boobs and a nice 10 inch cock of medium girth. Her inherited metahuman ability gave her cum, a strange consistency, almost like that of a slushie. As a result, her cum was also very cold and she liked to use it as an ice substitute when making drinks at home. She then watched as Loriane and Willow began to dp Erin, Loriane in the ass and Willow in the cunt.

She then watched as Codi Sullivan joined the three girls, plunging her own dick into Erin's young cyrogenetic metahuman throat.

Codi Sullivan was a caucasian female with long red hair, grey eyes, an average body, was 5 feet 4 inches tall, 150 lbs, had natural 32A breasts, a tattoo on her right shoulder blade, and no piercings. Her cock was 2 inches shorter than her sister's, Claire Sullivan, at a length of 8 inches.

Working together as a team, Willow, Loriane and Codi fucked Erin hard and deep, plunging their respective dicks in and out of her young holes. Loriane and Willow then proceeded to stroke Erin's dick while they fucked her hard and deep.

Codi pulled out of Erin's mouth, allowing the young cyrogenetic metahuman to moan and speak. "Oh fuck yeah baby," Erin moaned. "That feels soooooo fucking good. Make me your little whore." The cyrogenetic metahuman was bucking hard against the young Kryptonians. "Make me cum. I'm gonna cum."

Willow and Loriane smiled and nodded. They worked as a team, fucking Erin. The two Kryptonians started up a rhythm, as one slipped out, the other slipped in, and vice versa.

"Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh baby, I'm so close too," Willow said. Loriane smiled and nodded in agreement. They lifted Erin's legs and held her tight, pumping their respective dicks in and out of Erin's young holes.

Erin whimpered and squirmed as she felt her own orgasm grow and intensify in pleasure. She bucked back and forth between the two Kryptonians fucking her. "Holy fucking shit," she wailed. "I'm gonna come. Please don't stop. Cum inside me. I'm cuuuummmmmmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggggggg. Holy shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttt."

Erin squealed like a pig as she came, squirting and spurting her orgasm together. Even as she came, the two Kryptonians continued to fuck her hard and fast without any moment of slowing down.

Finally, with a final thrust, Willow and Loriane came hard, spurting their respective cumshots deep inside Erin's cunt and ass respectively.

Erin whimpered and panted happily in exhaustion and pleasure. She then was quickly greeted with Codi, spurting her futa spunk all over the young cyrogenetic metahuman's face and neck.

Chloe was stroking her dick and wishing someone would make love to her.

"Hey there sis," she heard a voice say. "Wanna do it?" She turned around and saw Courtney.

Courtney was Chloe's older twin sister by ten seconds. She had shoulder-length brown hair with pink streaks and nicely tanned skin. She had great curves and a big booty. She had natural 32DD boobs and a nice 10 inch cock just like Chloe. She possessed the same 'cold cum' as her twin. She had an interest in learning more about watersports and couldn't wait to see what classes at Dickgirl University had in store for her. She was 5 feet 2 inches tall, 115 lbs, and had an average body.

Chloe smiled and nodded. Courtney climbed in between her sister's legs and pulled Chloe's shorts down and removed her own shorts. Courtney was rock hard and erect. She then grazed her cockhead against Chloe's cunt. "Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk," Chloe said.

Courtney smiled and plunged her entire dick deep inside her little sister. "Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk yeahhhhhhh," Courtney moaned as she plunged her entire dick balls deep inside her little sister's cunt. "Oh Chlo, I love you so much."

Chloe smiled and kissed her older sister's lips. "Oh yeah baby," she said as she wrapped her arms and legs around Courtney and held her sister tight. "Fuck me baby. Fuck your little sister."

Courtney smiled and nodded as she fucked her little sister. "Oh god yeah," she said. "Your pussy feels soooooo gooooood baby. Fuck, I could fuck you forever and ever."

Meanwhile, Kathy yawned and stretched her arms. She had shoulder-length, wavy black hair in addition to smooth, ebony skin and an average body like her mother Jenna. She had juicy enhanced 34DD boobs and a phat ass that she loved to jiggle. Her cock was 12 inches long and was fairly thick. While she can cum a normal amount, the metahuman trait that she inherited from Cecile allowed her to squirt like crazy. She can squirt a huge amount of juicy girl jizz and loved spraying it all over her friends' faces while she watched them drink it down. She was 5 feet tall and 117 lbs.

Her dick was rock hard and erect. She slipped her hand down her shorts and began to masturbate, watching Chloe and Courtney fuck.

Suddenly she looked up and saw that Dakota was looking at her. The Kryptonian was very horny and ready to play. Dakota had caucasian skin, long blonde hair, blue eyes, was 5 feet 8 inches tall, 128 lbs, had an average body, natural 32F breasts, tattoos on her right calf, backside of neck, backside of left shoulder, on her leg, pierced nipples, and a 19.9 inch long cock.

Kathy then watched as Dakota laid down in front of her and slipped her own hand down Kathy's shorts and began to stroke Kathy's dick.

The young telepathic metahuman then gasped in surprise as the young Kryptonian slid her shorts down and began to suck on her dick. Kathy moaned as she stroked Dakota's head. Kathy had no idea a cloned Kryptonian was so good at sucking cock.

Suddenly Dakota felt something pressed against her back. Her shorts were then pulled down to her ankles. She turned her head and saw Fiona behind her back, shorts down and masturbating.

Fiona had long, red hair (she's a ginger), creamy pale skin and a curvy body. It's clear which mother she got her boobs from as she had big enhanced 34DDD boobs just like Moira. She had a big 12.5 inch cock and was the biggest among Nora's group of friends, which she often playfully bragged about. Fiona was a nasty girl and loved having her butthole gaped. She also had a naughty taint piercing. She was 5 feet 10 inches tall, 127 lbs, and had an average body.

Fiona smiled and pushed Dakota's head firmly down on Kathy's lap, shoving the young telepathic metahuman's dick down the young Kryptonian's throat. "Oh yeah you little whorish Kryptonian," she said as she stroked her dick against Dakota's asscheeks. "You alien girls are all the same, just little cocksucking tramps begging to be fucked by us humans." Fiona then shoved her entire cock deep inside Dakota's ass, causing the young Kryptonian to whimper and coo in pleasure. "Oh fuck yeah. I'm gonna fuck the shit out of your little ass."

Dakota whimpered in pleasure as Fiona assfucked her hard and fast without any mercy. Her eyes were both very much dripping wet with tears of unadulterated pleasurable bliss. Finally she climaxed, squirting her juices all over the bed.

Fiona smiled as she continued to brutally pound Dakota's ass. "Oh god baby," she said. "Turn over and suck my balls."

Dakota rolled over onto her back and proceeded to suck on Fiona's testicles.

Kathy smiled as she stroked her dick, masturbating alongside Fiona. "That's it baby," she said. "Shower that little Kryptonian whore in your cum." Fiona then came hard, spurting her futa spunk all over Dakota's face and neck. Kathy then proceeded to kiss Dakota and licked her face. "I love watching you enjoy yourself. Why don't you come over here and eat my pussy?"

Dakota nodded. She laid down on her belly and spread Kathy's legs. The young Kryptonian then proceeded to suck and lick Kathy's pussy lips.

Fiona smiled as her dick got hard again. She got behind Dakota and, without any warning or hesitation, plunged her entire dick deep inside the young Kryptonian's ass.

Rena moaned as she felt her dick getting hard from watching the acts in front of her eyes. She had short dyed red hair with black streaks. She had an average body and enhanced 38B boobs. She had a 10.5 inch cock of average girth. She loved her mother Ruby's cock piercing and wanted to get one for herself but was unsure of the style. Among Nora's group of friends, Rena was the most skilled at deep-throating huge futa cocks as she had a lot of practice with her mothers. She loved playing soccer and hoped to be the team's captain at Dickgirl University. She was 5 feet 1 inches tall, and 95 lbs.

She then looked around and saw Star. The young Kryptonian then crooked her finger, gesturing for Star to come over.

Star had short, straight blonde hair and a tight, petite body. She was rather flat-chested with natural 32A boobs. She had a cute outie belly button that she loved having licked and smeared with precum. She had a star tattoo on her torso with the top point of the star situated in between her boobs. She had a long, slender 10 inch cock and was playfully called 'pencil-dick' by her friends. She was looking forward to her first urethral insertion class as she had been told she had an ideal cock for it. She wasn't as much of a BBFC addict as her parents, but that was only because she hadn't had much experience with them. She was 5 feet 1 inches tall and 90 lbs.

The young assassin crawled over, pulled Rena's shorts down and began to suck on the young Kryptonian's dick. Rena moaned as she stroked Star's head. Rena moaned as she humped Star's mouth over and over and over again. Finally Rena arched her back and screamed as she came, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Star's mouth and throat.

Abby was so turned on by the sexual acts going on around her. Abby had caucasian skin, long red hair, green eyes, an average body, enhanced 34DD breasts, a tattoo on her pubic area, vine on her left ankle, rose on right ankle, with her tongue, navel, a bar in each ear, and a 19.9 inch long cock. She was 5 feet tall and weighed 121 lbs. She spied Rey and crawled over to the young cyrogenetic metahuman. She then pulled down Rey's shorts, placed her head between the young cyrogenetic metahuman's legs and began to eat Rey's young cunt.

Rey moaned as she leaned back against the bed. She was a caucasian skinned girl with long blonde hair, hazel eyes, was 5 feet 4 inches tall, 110 lbs, had an athletic body, natural 34B breasts, no tattoos or piercings, and a 19.9 inch long dick.

While this was happening, Naomi was sodomizing Nora. Sodomy was when you shaft 'em in the ass. Nora whimpered in pleasure as Naomi pounded her backdoor hard and deep. The young speedster then moaned as she came, squirting her juices all over the bed. Naomi then followed suit, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Nora's ass. Nora smiled and wondered what was taken Tat so long in the bathroom. She wanted to make sure that her friend was okay, but Chloe's beautiful ass was leaking and creaming in front of her own eyes.

Nora smiled and plunged her entire dick deep inside Chloe's ass, dishing out the same sodomistical treatment she was currently getting from Naomi.

After a few minutes, Chloe came, spurting her futa spunk all over the bed. Nora then followed suit, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Chloe's ass, and Naomi then followed suit, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Nora's ass.

In the Snow-West bathroom.....

Tatiana had her shorts down to her ankles and was masturbating furiously, stroking her dick. Tatiana had dark brown skin, shoulder length black hair and brown eyes. Her natural 38C breasts were stunning. She also had a dick that was huge, 20 inches long and pretty girthy. Tatiana was 5 feet 9 inches tall, 135 lbs, and had an average body. She was so turned on by Nora's beautiful, sexy body. Tatiana moaned as she jerked herself off. "Oh yeah baby," she said. "Keep going. Don't stop sucking my dick." She was fantasizing about Nora, kneeling in front of her and sucking her off. Tatiana moaned. Her body was sweating and her breathing got more heavy as she got closer to her orgasm. "No, stay there and suck my cock. I'm so close. I'm gonna come. Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk." Tatiana rocked her head back and screamed as she came, spurting her futa spunk all over the bathtub and wall. She kept going until she was drained of cum. She sighed deeply and quickly cleaned up the mess. She then used the bathroom and then headed back to Nora's bedroom.

Back in Nora's bedroom....

Lily smiled. The young schoolgirl was a caucasian woman with long brown hair, blue eyes, was 5 feet 1 inches tall, 139 lbs, had an average body, enhanced 34DDD breasts, a tattoo on her upper back, her navel, pussy, and her nipples were pierced, but when her bust grew they were removed. Her cock was rock hard, at a length of 9.5 inches. Lily then looked around and saw that Claire and Suzie were both looking at her.

Suzie smiled. Suzie's cock was the same size as Codi's, 8 inches. She was a caucasian woman with long blonde hair, blue eyes, was 5 feet 7 inches tall, 130 lbs, had a slim body, natural 36C breasts, no tattoos, and a pierced navel. She slowly pulled down her shorts and spread her legs wide, showing her beautiful pussy. She tapped it with her hand. Lily crawled over and looked at it. Suzie, without any warning, shoved Lily's face between her legs and began to hump her face. Lily then realized what Suzie wanted and began to eat the young metahuman's pussy.

Lily then felt Claire lying on top of her back and felt her shorts being pulled down. Claire Sullivan smiled. She has long, wavy honey blonde hair and deeply tanned, bronze skin. She has big, natural 32DD boobs and has both of her nipples pierced as well as her bellybutton. She has a fat 10 inch cock that she loves to flaunt and has altered her cheerleading uniform to make it extra short, letting her cock hang below for all to see. She had caucasian skin, brown eyes, was 5 feet 3 inches tall, 99 lbs, had an average body, a tattoo design on her lower back, and a pierced navel.

Claire vigorously fucked Lily's cunt from behind doggy style while Lily was eating Suzie's cunt. Finally, the twenty two teens all came together.

The girls got dressed in their respective tank tops and matching shorts. Nora smiled. "Let's watch a video on PornHub," she said. "There's a video called step sisters finally hook up."

The video had a daisy chain scene. This was when Partner (A) is sucking off or eating out partner (B) who is sucking off or eating out partner (C) and so on until the final person is sucking off or eating out partner (A). Partners can be gay, lesbian or straight.

The video had the following girls wearing the following colored tank tops and shorts; Star Nine had pink shorts and a white tank top, Ela Darling had green shorts and a black tank top, and Jay Taylor had blue shorts and a red tank top.

Star Nine was a 39 year old caucasian girl with long blonde hair, green eyes, was 5 feet 7 inches tall, 110 lbs, had an average body, natural 33C breasts, and a tattoo of a star on left bikini line. Ela Darling was a 35 year old caucasian girl with shoulder length blonde hair, green eyes, was 5 feet 8 inches tall, 125 lbs, had an slim body, natural 34B breasts, a tattoo of a Rainbow on right shoulder blade; Texas on left shoulder blade "823.914 R797" on upper back, butterfly; Zombie girl on left calf; Two lines of quoted text on right thigh; "In My Dreams" on right side, and both nipples and navel pierced. Jay Taylor was a 31 year old caucasian girl with long red hair, blue eyes, was 5 feet 8 inches tall, 118 lbs, had an slim body, natural 34C breasts, no tattoos or piercings.

The twenty two teens then proceeded to masturbate, fingerfucking themselves as they watched the video.

Step Sisters Finally Hook Up.....

"Yes, right there! Don't stop! I'm gonna... gonna... FUUUUUUUUCK!!"

Star sighed. She lay in bed, on her side, staring at the wall in front of her. Her neighbors, Rachel and Becky, were at it again. The sounds of their love making drifted from their bed in room 303 and spread easily into her dorm, room 304. They joined the moans coming from Deena and Natalie in room 305, and Caitlin and Angela across the hall in room 311.

123456...8