Dickgirl Cheerleader Orgy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thunderclap: When Abby uses her super strength to clap her hands together, it creates a powerful shock-wave that throws enemies back. Even as teenager accidentally she broke small cliff. It also destroys glass, pushes objects away from her and disorients anyone nearby.

Superhuman jumping/Leaping: Abby is able to jump several feet off the ground and leap several stories in a single bound without having to fly. Even as a child, she was able to leap onto a crashed car several feet away, and when trying to fly again after several years, she was at first only able to jump upwards two stories before shooting skyward. While fighting Alex Danvers, who was controlled by Myriad and wearing a Kryptonite exosuit, both she and Alex jumped several stories into the air while attacking each other.

Superhuman stamina: Abby can run, fight or fly for long periods of time, without getting tired. Her stamina is even greater than that of her cousin, Clark's, as she was able to defeat him in their confrontation (when he was under the influence of Silver Kryptonite at the time).

Extended longevity: As a Kryptonian and the powers that gain from the yellow sun, Abby's life span is considerably longer than a normal human and likewise ages much slower.

Telepathy immunity: Abby is immune to most forms of telepathic powers, even from someone as powerful as J'onn J'onzz, but not from the Dominator device, Psi or M'yrnn J'onzz.

Power bestowal via electricity: If Abby is holding a person while electrocuted by lightning, her Kryptonian physiology allows her to affect the person, giving the person strange abilities; for example, Leslie Willis got her powers from Abby when the latter was struck by lightning when touching Leslie.

Abilities via Legion Ring: When Abby and Mon-El visited Argo City, Abby was given Mon-El's Legion ring.

Flight: The ring has been seen to enable Powergirl the ability to fly when not exposed to a yellow sun through unspecific means. It seems to be activated through a telepathic suggestion, as no thoughts or movements were taken to activate it.

Telepathy immunity: With the ring, Abby has a much stronger resistance against telepathic powers than her natural immunity.

Oxygen independence: The ring can allow Abby to breathe in space.

Time travel: Being able to survive in space allows Abby to travel through time if she finds a temporal disruption in space.

Abby had the following abilities;

Genius-level intellect/Expert tactician/Leader: Due to growing up in an advanced civilization, Abby has vast knowledge about other alien species, as well as their abilities and heritage. On Krypton, Abby was a studious, hardworking child, spending hours studying Kryptonian history. Abby easily excelled at advanced high school level math and sciences on Earth; she boasted to Alex Danvers of knowing Calculus by the age of 4 and was able to scientifically describe Caitlin Snow's meta-human powers. Abby is very focused and excellent at multitasking, able to keep up with Cat Grant's rigorous demands as her assistant. Abby also has to carefully calculate how much force to use in her powers so she doesn't hurt/destroy someone/something. Abby can inspire other individuals to be the best that they can be and sometimes even convince criminals to do the right thing without resorting to violence.

Eidetic memory: Abby seems to have an eidetic memory, able to recall everyone she had ever saved when investigating the Cult of Rao.

Expert investigator/Journalism: Since becoming a reporter, Abby proved to be an effective investigator with strong instincts. She was able to connect the disappearance of Izzy Williams to a string of missing persons cases surrounding a shady clinic. Abby also correctly believed that Lena Luthor was framed for delivering Kryptonite to Metallo and was able to discover Beth Breen's plan involving Jack Spheer's Biomax technology.

Skilled engineer: Abby has displayed familiarity with Kryptonian technology, which is much more advanced than technology of Earth.

Multilingualism: Abby is capable of fluently speaking English and Kryptonese. She also knows some Kaznian-dialect Russian, French, and Spanish.

Singing: Abby has shown to be a very talented singer, able to pass as a lounge singer in Music Meister's movie musical reality. Her skill impressed Barry Allen to the point that he even asked Abby to sing at his wedding.

Dancing: Abby is a talented dancer, particularly in ballroom and tap, as seen in Music Meister's reality.

Expert hand-to-hand combatant: Since joining the D.E.O., Abby has been taught by Alex to better handle herself in battle against opponents with formidable powers of their own, including using their own momentum against them. Ultimately, even with her powers temporarily disabled, Abby has become a highly trained combatant, able to compete against the more experienced Alex and Astra. As the years progressed, her combat skills continued to improve, allowing Abby to hold her own against Indigo and defeat Maxima in their first battles. Her proficiency in combining combat skills with her raw might became great enough to even defeat her cousin, Clark Kent in one-on-one combat and even fight on par with Rhea while weakened by Green Kryptonite. Abby was able to fight evenly with Reign for a while, though was ultimately overwhelmed due to the latter's superior strength. After being trained by Mon-El, Abby has started using her cape in combat. Her fighting style incorporates Boxing, Krav Maga, Taekwondo, Kickboxing, Hapkido, Aikido, Abbyte, Muay Thai, Judo, and Pro Wrestling.

Meditation: Abby is familiar with Kryptonian meditation designed to strengthen one's mind, which she used during her ordeal with Gayle Marsh/Psi.

Indomitable will/High tolerance for pain: Abby is a very determined individual and never gives up on trying to protect Earth. She has a remarkable tolerance for pain, as even when weakened by Rhea's Green Kryptonite-laced blood, Abby was able to resist and keep fighting Rhea. With Alex's help, Abby was also able to overcome to Psi's psychic attacks. Abby was also able to conceal some Kryptonite on her person despite the pain, which she used to incapacitate Reign.

Abby had the following weaknesses;

Kryptonite: Like all Kryptonians, even while empowered, Abby is vulnerable to the exposure of Kryptonite, a radioactive mineral from her home planet Krypton. Depending on the nature of the said Kryptonite, it will cause a different adverse affect on her;

Green Kryptonite: Green Kryptonite not only physically hurts Abby, but also it weakens her physical attributes; making her equivalent to that of a normal human. If exposed to enough green kryptonite for too long, it will eventually kill her.

Red Kryptonite: If exposed to Red Kryptonite, it gradually destroys Abby's inhibitions and turns her into a corrupt version of herself. Left without morality, compassion, rationality, or any cares whatsoever, Abby will become malevolent and prone to hostility and aggression, making her a danger to everyone around her.

Silver Kryptonite: If exposed to Silver Kryptonite, it will cause Abby to go in a deep and frightful hallucination where nothing from the outside world can stir her out of it until it leaves her system.

Harun-El/Black Kryptonite: If directly exposed to Black Kryptonite, it can hurt Abby and cause her to lose control of her abilities, as she was unable to stop her heat vision while holding Harun-El. It can also be used to split Abby into two different beings. Red Daughter also had the ability to launch a blast of energy from the Harun-El inside of her in order to overpower Abby.

Red sun energy: Abby is powerless when exposed to the energy of a red sun.

Blue sun energy: Abby is powerless when exposed to the energy of a blue sun.

Solar energy depletion: Using her powers to its maximum for an extended period can significantly drain her solar energy to the point where Abby loses all of her powers and is rendered more human-like for at least a day. This renders her as weak as a human - allowing Abby to get injured, sick, and killed like one.

Antimatter: Even with her invulnerability, a small amount of antimatter would weaken her and a large amount would kill her.

High-frequencies: Although considered a strength, Abby's hearing does have its disadvantages; since her hearing is more sensitive than a normal human's, higher pitch noises (sonic screams, etc.) can disorient Abby and cause pain in her ears, leaving her vulnerable in a fight. Therefore, enemies with sound-based powers like Silver Banshee, Purity, and later Reign (who absorbed Purity's powers after her demise) can potentially be powerful enough to incapacitate Abby.

Sound-dampening technology: The D.E.O. designed frequencies to block super-hearing and cause Abby slight pain when trying to use this ability in areas protected by the technology.

Claustrophobia: After being trapped in a space pod for over two decades, Abby developed a fear of confined spaces and often struggled with claustrophobia when she first arrived on Earth. When incapacitated by Psi's psychic attacks, Abby's worst fears manifested in form of claustrophobia, to the point that she even experienced a panic attack in a CatCo elevator. Later on, when Earth's atmosphere was filled with Kryptonite, Abby was forced to wear a confining, protective suit; upon awakening, she immediately began to panic and was not able to breathe until Alex calmed her down.

Power-dampening tech: Just like with any other alien, Abby's powers can be dampened by technology specifically designed to weaken her powers but even though it's dampening her powers she can still use her powers but at a much weaker degree.

Abby had the following equipment;

Powergirl suit: Abby wears a protective suit as her super-heroine alter-ego, Powergirl, to hide her identity from her enemies when out fighting crime. It was designed by her friend, Winn Schott. While it is unknown what materials the suit is made from, it is just as durable as Abby, having only been pierced by alien technology such as Vartox's axe and Kryptonite. Abby is notably able to change into her suit in seconds with her speed, usually keeping it underneath her civilian clothing. The suit includes a cape, which aids Abby in maneuvering while flying. Later, Mon-El taught Abby how to use the cape as a defensive weapon in hand-to-hand combat. Mon-El stated that Abby's cape was studied to create his own and that it was made of a Kryptonian meta-material which he also called smart cloth. This suit also bears the glyph of the great house of El appearing as an S at the center of a heart-like shape meaning El mayarah which is Kryptonian for stronger together. However, Querl designed for Abby a new suit made of nanotechnology, with pants, which is attached to Abby's glasses so that the suit materialized when she whips them off.

Nanotech Anti-Kryptonite suit: During the fight with Leviathan Lena designed Abby a protective suit to protect her from the Kryptonite they were using against her. This suit materialized like Powergirl's actual suit designed by Querl Dox which is also made of nanotechnology. Like Powergirl's actual suit, This suit also has the heart the glyph of great house of El.

Abby had the former equipment;

Glasses: Due to her original glasses not being with her in the Vanishing Point, they was destroyed by antimatter and she received a new pair after she was relocated on Earth-Prime. At Alex and Kelly's wedding, Abby decided to give up wearing the glasses after being convinced by Cat Grant to reveal her identity to the world.

Legion ring: While living in Argo City, Abby was briefly given Mon-El's Legion ring. After defeating Reign, Mon-El gave Abby the ring so she can call the Legion if she ever needs help.

Lead-based glasses: As a teenager, Abby was given a pair of lead lined glasses by Jeremiah Danvers to help her control her X-ray vision. She continues to wear them as an adult to hide her identity as Powergirl. They were destroyed, along with the entire multiverse, during the Anti-Monitor Crisis.

Interdimensional extrapolator: Abby was given an interdimensional extrapolator as a present by Cisco Ramon. The device can create small breaches to allow travel between Earth-1 and Earth-38 anytime Abby wants to. It also has a communication functionality that can allow contact between universes.

Yellow sun grenade: Abby brought a yellow sun grenade to Shelley Island to boost her powers and retain them due to the island's power dampers.

Dispersal device: Lex designed a device that was supposed to fill the earth atmosphere with Kryptonite. Lena modified it to disperse lead to defeat the Daxamites, causing Mon-El to leave Earth to be safe. Later Mercy and Otis stole the device with the help of Raymond Jensen to contaminate the atmosphere with Kryptonite which nearly killed Abby until Brainy and Lena found a way to suck all the Kryptonite from the atmosphere.

Protective suit: After Mercy and Otis Graves contaminated the Earth's atmosphere with Kryptonite, Abby donned a protective suit designed Lena Luthor to help her survive. Once Lena and Querl Dox purified the Kryptonite from the air, Abby no longer required the suit. However, she still uses it when traveling into space. The suit's elements were later added to her original suit to protect Abby from Kryptonite exposure.

Earpieces: Barry designed special ear protection for Abby. It was used to help her fight Silver Banshee.

Abby had the following alternate timeline equipment;

Powergirl suit: Abby wears a protective suit as her super-heroine alter-ego, Powergirl, to hide her identity from her enemies when out fighting crime.

Codi Sullivan was very similar to Abby. She was very horny and wet. She loved watching cartoon porn and jerking off to cartoons fucking each other. Codi was the most mature of the Sullivan sisters. Despite being mature, she was just as much of a dirty little slut as her sisters were. She loved to touch herself and think about herself. She was a narcissistic little slut. Her top fantasy was being gangbanged by her own sisters Claire and Suzie. They would take turns fucking her face, pussy, and ass respectively. Codi loved it so much. It turned her on even more than anything else. She would often sit in her bedroom and finger herself fantasizing about her siblings. She would often tell people that she had only ten friends, however those friends were basically her own fingers. She shared a bedroom with her twin sister Suzie Sullivan. In the beginning of her life, Codi had a spunky, tomboyish personality and was able to scare away Claire after she had bullied Suzie. She's very kind-hearted, strong-willed and supportive.

Codi had the following powers;

Meta-human physiology: Through unknown means, Codi's DNA was altered and her cells supercharged, turning her into a meta-human and thereby allowing her to access her powers.

Force-field generation: Codi has the power to create box-like force-fields around herself and/or others by compacting the air molecules around her. She can also manipulate the size of these force-fields, allowing her to crush her victims to death, leaving their entire body compressed into a small cube that may be mistaken for a chunk of human flesh. She can also use this ability to protect herself from gunfire. She was shown to be able to psionically throw the force field with it staying intact for a short time traveling across Central City.

Codi had the following weaknesses;

Exhaustion: Codi must constantly exert herself to create compressed air. If she tries to do this too much at a time, the physical exhaustion will cause Codi to tire herself out, leaving her unable to use her powers.

Power-dampening cuffs: Like other meta-humans, Codi's powers can be negated if she's wearing power-dampening cuffs. In addition, once a meta-dampener has affected her, any force-fields she has created will vanish.

Codi had the following equipment;

Blockbuster suit: Codi wears a protective suit as her super-heroine alter-ego, Blockbuster, to hide her identity from her enemies when out fighting crime.

The two girls were kissing each other's lips and fondling each other's breasts. They couldn't keep their hands off each other because they were so much in love. Abby laid the young metahuman down on the bench and then nibbled on Codi's neck. Abby then kissed her way down Codi's body and pulled the young metahuman's panties down and then pushed Codi's legs open. Abby then licked her way down Codi's legs and then kissed the young metahuman's pussy. Finally Abby proceeded to lick and kiss Codi's pussy.

Finally the twenty six females arrived at the location; a large cruise ship. The instructors had the girls in eleven groups of two. The groups would alternate the girls in each group. This would allow each girl to learn and grow closer to their classmates physically, emotionally, and sexually. Each group had their own room on the ship, which consisted of a double bed, private bathroom, a safe, shower, television, a vanity area, a kitchenette set, dresser room, and a closet.

They then met the captain of the ship, Captain Joseline Kelly. She was a 25 year old caucasian girl with long brown hair, brown eyes, was 5 feet 4 inches tall, 105 lbs, had a slim body, natural 32B breasts, tattoos on her Right Hip; Left Middlefinger, piercings on Right Upper Lip; Left Nostril; Navel, and a 11.5 inch long dick. "Welcome aboard the cruise ship," she said. "I'm Captain Joseline Kelly, captain of the HMS Amelia, and on behalf of my crew and the entire team, I welcome you all aboard the vessel. This cruise ship will take you all over the world. The meals will be served in the cafeteria at the same times every day; breakfast is from 6 am to 10 am, lunch is from 12 pm to 5 pm, and dinner is from 7 pm to 11 pm. On the top of the ship, there will be a large area where live music will be played. We have many entertainment venues and if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. Just look for a person with a US flag emblem on their shoulder. I wish you all the best in your travels and your trip. Just to keep in mind, sexual interactions between the passengers or between passengers and the crew is highly optional. If you want to engage in sexual interaction with a particular crew member, please contact us at any time and we'll ensure that you have a great experience. Thank you all so much and safe travels."

The passengers all cheered in happiness and excitement. Two futanari crew members were already being led off by a futanari passenger to have sexual interaction with them.

The two futanari crew members were named Nicole and Nina. Nina was 5 feet 4 inches tall, 128 lbs, had a voluptuous build, multiracial skin, long black hair, dark brown eyes, natural 36DD breasts, and a 14.5 inch long cock. Nicole was 5 feet 5 inches tall, 117 lbs, had natural 34A breasts, shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes, white skin, an average body, and 15 inch long cock. Like all the crew members of the ship, they were wearing black pants and white buttoned shirts. They were both sucking and slurping on the passenger's cock.

"Oh yeah this is the best cruise I've ever been on," the passenger said as she enjoyed the oral pleasure from the two women. Nicole was sucking her off while Nina was stroking the passenger's cock. "Oh yeah baby, keep going. I'm getting close. Oh fuck, here it comes." The passenger then came hard, spurting her futa spunk all over Nina's and Nicole's faces. "That was amazing. I'll definitely be here to interact with you two again."

In a the stairwell of the ship.............................................

Codi and Abby were both there, making out with each other. They couldn't be more happier than when they were together. Suddenly they slipped their hands down each other's skirts and started to jerk each other off. They then headed to their room to play with each other and fuck.

1...345678